Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 31, 2014 2:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And damn, this show is officially over...

:(
What a finale though seeing everyone come together for a united purpose. The romance aspect of this manga felt a bit short imo and China's role wasn't what I had hoped for despite her involvement in the finale. Still, this show definitely was good and I'm going to miss it..8/10.

Aila and her tears ;_; that moment she shared with Renji in this episode was something to remember by.
Stark700Mar 31, 2014 2:59 AM
Mar 31, 2014 4:47 AM

Dec 2013
Members: 8,553

I still dont understand
Beta never gives up
Never hide, Never be discouraged
Never accept friendzone
Mar 31, 2014 4:49 AM

Jun 2008
MANY TEARS ARE SHED.

Ral and Chinan's combo was golden aweseom, and Crossbone MAOH was just menacing.

Wished for a season 2 we're they finally manage to teleport back, or make a connection between 2 worlds. Nils and Caroline managed to replicate Plasky Particles in the ISS, so that future isn't farfetched.

FlawlessBliss said:
I still dont understand

Just shallow guys thinking that this is just your run of the mill kids show, when it offers so many more.
kaimaxMar 31, 2014 4:52 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Mar 31, 2014 4:58 AM

Mar 2011
Good last episode, I still feel like this could've been longer, I hope for a second season. baker and aira was so cute :3
Mar 31, 2014 5:16 AM

Apr 2012
Damn, I can't believe it was over!!!!
That was a really great episode, enjoyed every minute of it.
I WANT MORE SEASON 2 PLS
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 31, 2014 5:17 AM

Mar 2013
9/10 epic show.
Mar 31, 2014 5:23 AM

Sep 2013
9/10
A great show.
I hope there would be a season 2 since Aila's so cute there...

A Gundam Series with just 25 episodes is just not a Gundam series.
Mar 31, 2014 6:30 AM
Feb 2014
You know it's a good Gundam Series if it makes you all fired up and making you want more Gundams. :D That's like my rule of judging whether a Gundam series is good or not :) I'm just sad at all these people claiming to be a Gundam fan yet refusing to watch this series. This is one Gundam series that is a must watch for any fans! 100 times better than Gundam Age that's for sure!
Mar 31, 2014 6:33 AM

Nov 2012
Finally a gundam series without any bullshit irritating drama and/or the MC being a irritating pussy retard.

Season 2 when?
Mar 31, 2014 6:39 AM
Feb 2014
Naxrrhid said:
Finally a gundam series without any bullshit irritating drama and/or the MC being a irritating pussy retard.

Season 2 when?

Setsuna? Kincaido? Shiro? What have you been watching these past few years lol
Mar 31, 2014 7:02 AM

Jun 2011
That Ral and Chinan combo, omg too epic for words.

China still remains useless. Im sorry China fans but thats just how i feel.

Nice to see Fellini going to Kirara's concert.

Aila is too cute! When she was blushing trying to hint Reiji that she loves hims. THAT blushing face! Thank god death by moe isnt real. Glad she followed Reiji back to Arista.

Looks like Iori really grew up a lot throughout the series and is one of the finalist in the next tournament. Its nice to see Allan and Yuuki spreading the Gunpla love to children.

Great series, it ended great but i cant really see a 2nd season after this but if there is one then ill be glad to watch it. 9/10
Mar 31, 2014 7:04 AM

Mar 2008
DO YOU SEE THE POWER OF THE OLDTYPES?
Oh my that hair bounce. China dons a sweater a la Rinko. Reiji no baka.

TAKE MY PARTS.

I don't have enough words for this episode.
Mar 31, 2014 7:08 AM

Aug 2009
Demm....what a rushed ending :/ they could have extended it a bit and all~

Oh well, that's that. What's next?
Mar 31, 2014 7:32 AM

Aug 2010
Epicness overload!! This series was the dream of Gundam fans everywhere in the world :D And DAMN!! Dat OST is orgasmic >.<

A Gundam series isn't a Gundam series without fighting and wiping out millions of small fries ass in a matter of seconds XD

That Oldman combo was so damn BA!!! Ral and Chinan FTW! ^^
Lol'd at Kirara's reaction..."They're friggin strong O_o" XD

Dat Mao Crossbone!!! Awesome!

The last little fight with Yuuki was a nice finisher :D After the loser of a Chairman disappeared I knew Reiji will follow and damn was it emotional ;_;

I was wondering why they didn't show Aila and it turns out she went with him >.<
Her blush trying to hint she loves him was so KAWAIIIIIIIIII <3<3
She just can't get separated from him anymore :3
Well I guess they'll be having hot sex in Reiji's room instead of Sei's after all :P

Loved the way Sei grew throughout. That was actually a nice excuse for him being weak. Not wanting to hurt the gunpla. But now he's the world Champion! And Dat Cosmos! Thnx to Nils the particles are back :D

I can fantasize an ending in my mind where Reiji and Aila come back as a couple right ;P

All in all! Awesome series. Best Gundam in a while and 9/10 :D Too bad no S2 but well it was a good conclusion. Now to wait for The Original Gundam being adapted in this eras animation >.<
Barion-ZaraMar 31, 2014 9:06 AM
Mar 31, 2014 7:37 AM

Jul 2010
How did you manage to get an impression that it was rushed? O_O

Some people are weird.
Mar 31, 2014 7:58 AM

Jan 2009
This is not the style of Gundam I Love, but it was a dam good show for all it's worth.
Mar 31, 2014 8:04 AM

Dec 2013
Such classic Gundam endings - all happy peaceful and bliss. This has just so much innuendos from Gundam 00 Trailblazer about fighting to get into the core of the enemy. Then theres the appearance of Gundams from Gundam Unicorn. How nicely things went. It was a bit sad that Reiji had to go back but it was even more awesome that Aila went back with him. The romance continues! :D

Anyhow, this was an excellent gundam series and different from everything and any other gundam series done before. It shows Gundam in a whole new perspective and in a whole new era (the modern era). Another disappointment was that we couldn't see Iori face off Yuuki-Senpai. Ugh the long awaited battle.. just had to be interrupted with the vanishment of the plavsky particles... OF ALL THE MOMENTS WHY THIS?!?!?!

Ok enough with the rambling. This episode deserves a solid 5/5 and it was a good series overall with the story a bit shallow and not exactly a lot of meaning to it so I would give this series a 8/10.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Mar 31, 2014 8:08 AM

May 2013
I didn't expect much from this series when I first started watching it but I loved this almost as much as I loved G Gundam.

The levels of GAR and hammy characters have not been seen in gundam for quite some time and I am glad a new series is taking up the mantle.

Hopefully season 2 gets announced soon. Also would it be too much to ask for a custom God Gundam who uses a burning version of the Bright Slap :D?
Mar 31, 2014 8:17 AM

Sep 2010
I loved this episode I was hoping Aila would go with Reiji to his world and she did!

9/10 a very fun series I hope for something fun from the Gundam franchise again in the future~

FlawlessBliss said:

I still dont understand

Have you not watched this? If you did you would understand why. There are so many Gundam from past shows plus cameos from past Gundam characters in episode 23. Unless you are going to overlook GBF solely due to the characters designs/TV ratings. Your loss I suppose.

Edit: I see you rated this 8/10 so yeah I kinda jumped the gun there sorry. The reason it has so many people watching is with what I said above Gundam models from past shows and character cameos. Also a nod to the opening from the original series from Yuuki. And quotes from Sei and Ral. I sum this series up with basically having epic battles and good character development, but without all the angsty death scenes that tear my heart out. xD
RolokoMar 31, 2014 8:25 AM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 31, 2014 8:23 AM

Aug 2011
Gundam Build Fighters is finally over. And it was damn good. What a way to end the series!

GBF pretty much exceeded all my expectations. Love the characters, plot & action. Hell, even the shipping was fun as hell.

It did an amazing job at targeting the old and young. There's tons of references & inside jokes to UC that can make an old fan crack a smile. No Amuro cameo, though. I'm assuming they'll reserve that for S2? xD

SEASON 2 IN ARIAN NATION, WHEN?!
Mar 31, 2014 8:54 AM

Sep 2011
Was a okay episode but God damn at some of the scenes.
Dat scene with Ral and Chinan... Can't find the words to describe the epicness...
Not a fan of the Skull on the Crossbone Maoh chest but it still awesome and I smiled at the Amazing Exia Repair ( yay for references).

So Sei's poor piloting skills is due to fear of his gunpla getting wreaked.
I can somewhat understand that.
Finally we get to see Reiji's world. Nice to see that Aila came with him.
Would like to say that Build Strike Cosmo is a way better name that Star Build Strike.
Mar 31, 2014 9:04 AM
Jan 2011
This is quite a good Gundam anime. I don't care what others said this is amazing!
Mar 31, 2014 9:09 AM

Jun 2008
Roloko said:
The reason it has so many people watching is with what I said above Gundam models from past shows and character cameos.

I think you somehow misunderstood him twice. He's asking why is there only 8.000 people that watched this when Gundam 00 has 75.900 people "watching" the series, Age only has 11.000 people. Gundam UC has 20.000ish people.

So, 8000 is a very small number compared to those other series. Basically, why is this so under watched.

Mar 31, 2014 9:10 AM

Aug 2010
Roloko said:
I loved this episode I was hoping Aila would go with Reiji to his world and she did!

9/10 a very fun series I hope for something fun from the Gundam franchise again in the future~

FlawlessBliss said:

I still dont understand

Have you not watched this? If you did you would understand why. There are so many Gundam from past shows plus cameos from past Gundam characters in episode 23. Unless you are going to overlook GBF solely due to the characters designs/TV ratings. Your loss I suppose.

Edit: I see you rated this 8/10 so yeah I kinda jumped the gun there sorry. The reason it has so many people watching is with what I said above Gundam models from past shows and character cameos. Also a nod to the opening from the original series from Yuuki. And quotes from Sei and Ral. I sum this series up with basically having epic battles and good character development, but without all the angsty death scenes that tear my heart out. xD

I think u misunderstood him. I think he means only 8k members? That's not a lot at all. It needs more >.<

But well, I guess this is a series only for pure Gundam fans :P
Mar 31, 2014 9:24 AM

Mar 2013
What a perfect ending! Aila x Reiji~~~~

Loved the Gouf and Master combo, brilliant reference to G Gundam!

Definately one of the best shows I have watched in a while!

FlawlessBliss said:

I still dont understand

Are you wondering whether that the number of members is high or low?
RucamildaMar 31, 2014 10:45 AM
I will prove to you that I am the supreme ruler of Heaven! Maoh Shakumesujin!
Mar 31, 2014 10:00 AM

May 2013
Good episode. Sad to see Reiji leave. Lol Aila ended up going with him. It would be nice to have another season of this.
Mar 31, 2014 10:00 AM
Nov 2013
MANY TEARS ARE SHED.

Ral and Chinan's combo was golden aweseom, and Crossbone MAOH was just menacing.

Wished for a season 2 we're they finally manage to teleport back, or make a connection between 2 worlds. Nils and Caroline managed to replicate Plasky Particles in the ISS, so that future isn't farfetched.

I agree their combo was wicked!
So that explains why they can still use their gunplas and do tournaments. NILS YOURE AWESOME!
Mar 31, 2014 10:02 AM
Oct 2010
Great show, I gave it an 8/10. The only thing about the end that bothered me was how they got the gunpla battle system working again, maybe I missed that. You know, I was going to call bullshit on Aila getting to Arian, but then I remembered she had a stone, so maybe that had something to do with it.
Mar 31, 2014 10:27 AM
Nov 2013
I love how this episode ended. I enjoyed every second of it :')
Baker having feelings for the chairman? Didn't expect that. Oh well happily ever after for them(selling bootleg gunplas)

Action to the max! Awesome entrance of damage exia! Perfect for the last stage. Settling the score between Reiji+Sei and Yuuki. The reason why Sei was weak is because he didn't want to damage the gunpla(he loves gundam so much) and a weak resolve to fight on. Wouldn't blame him I wouldn't want to damage my gunplas as well. Reiji giving the controls to Sei! Best buds forever! Cool Sei with his new Star build cosmos!

*Reiji glowing* the whole time I was like " Go Aila! Run after Reiji!" Thank God she really did! Reiji why you so dense *face palm* Happily ever after for them as well! Giving Reiji his Beginning gundam :D

STILL WISHING AND HOPING FOR A SEASON 2! Awesome Gundam series! 10/10! I love Gundam Build Fighters!
kuraizer07Mar 31, 2014 11:54 AM
Mar 31, 2014 10:28 AM

Jun 2008
skudoops said:
The only thing about the end that bothered me was how they got the gunpla battle system working again, maybe I missed that.

Caroline and Nils managed to recreate Plasky Particles on board the ISS.

kuraizer07 said:
Baker having feelings for the chairman? Didn't expect that. Oh well happily ever after for them(selling bootleg gunplas) !

Not really a surprise, seeing as both have been together for years. Also She's the one to comfort him every time he's depressed, So It would be a surprise if she didn't develop "any" kind feelings. Heck, I'm surprised that their physical relationship is only limited to just him sitting on her lap.
kaimaxMar 31, 2014 10:34 AM

Mar 31, 2014 10:32 AM
Feb 2009
aww Aila followed Reiji woot hoping for a second season!!
Mar 31, 2014 10:47 AM

Oct 2007
FlawlessBliss said:

I still dont understand

People wrote it off early like they do for a lot of mecha stuff these days and it wasn't hyped to shit when it started. People also don't really seek out good shows on their own I've noticed but mostly just watch whatever is popular/hyped or is considered to be a Triple A title (Madoka, Fate, Monogatari, Titan...basically anything covered by Aniplex really), especially on MAL where IMO most users just kind of have bland one-dimensional, dare I say predictable/typical taste in anime in general. Just be content that you watched it and you know and try to recommend it to anybody you think might actually listen, that's all there is to do.
PeacingOutMar 31, 2014 10:52 AM
Mar 31, 2014 11:47 AM

Sep 2013
i want a season 2 this was such an amazing gundam season
Mar 31, 2014 12:01 PM
Nov 2013
kaimax said:
skudoops said:
The only thing about the end that bothered me was how they got the gunpla battle system working again, maybe I missed that.

kuraizer07 said:
Baker having feelings for the chairman? Didn't expect that. Oh well happily ever after for them(selling bootleg gunplas) !

Not really a surprise, seeing as both have been together for years. Also She's the one to comfort him every time he's depressed, So It would be a surprise if she didn't develop "any" kind feelings. Heck, I'm surprised that their physical relationship is only limited to just him sitting on her lap.

Yeah you're definitely right. I kinda thought she was just doing it because it's her job and some evil intent. Using him to take over the world :O also her lack of lovey dovey emotions, adult love <3
Mar 31, 2014 12:01 PM
Oct 2010
kaimax said:

Ah, I just rewatched that part and didn't even notice the english text on the paper. On a side note I just realized that they paired up most of the characters haha, ost was above average to.

EDIT: Also was I the only one who felt bad for the chairman? Ignoring his original crime he did setup a legitimate business and tried to be successful the right way.I thought it was nice that everything worked out for him in the end.
GD1551Mar 31, 2014 12:05 PM
Mar 31, 2014 12:15 PM

Jun 2012
What a finale.

Crossbone Mao, too good.
Mar 31, 2014 12:22 PM

Mar 2014
I'm not crying I just had some plavski particles in my eye ;_; I really didn't want it to end, season 2 when?!

Seriously what a fantastic show, this is the show that every Gundam fan deserves. The moment the Master Gundam appeared was amazing. Haven't had this much fun watching an anime in a long time
Mar 31, 2014 12:29 PM

Oct 2011
I can't stop crying. Why is it over. I want more + Sei vs Reiji !!!!!!

AHHHHH T__________T
Mar 31, 2014 12:38 PM

Apr 2013
Season 2 required, or at least a movie... I need to see Reiji vs Sei. And I want to learn more about Reiji in general and his land. Also did they ever explain whey he ever came to earth in the first place?
Mar 31, 2014 12:54 PM

Aug 2010
Loved the time skip, i want more!
Mar 31, 2014 1:08 PM
Dec 2011
Cream_Soda said:
Season 2 required, or at least a movie... I need to see Reiji vs Sei. And I want to learn more about Reiji in general and his land. Also did they ever explain whey he ever came to earth in the first place?

He came to Earth because he was fooling around and got teleported by the bracelet he found in the treasure room of his palace. He stuck around because he thought Earth was interesting.
Mar 31, 2014 1:36 PM

Nov 2011
There are so many awesome moments being wrapped up in this final episode, I'd have to watch it again. Definitely one of the best showing of most if not all the main gundam mobile suits and cameos packed into one show.

Will watch again at some point if a season 2 comes out.
Mar 31, 2014 1:53 PM

Nov 2012
Decent ending, cringed a bit here and there, but overall I enjoyed and the series as a whole.
Mar 31, 2014 2:13 PM

Nov 2012
Nightfall_ said:
Naxrrhid said:

Season 2 when?

I am relatively new to the Gundam universe. With this anime, it would be my fourth viewing of the series and from the prior 3, all of the MCs were insufferable pussies who cried and whined.

I am going to check out the 3 series that each of the MCs whose names you stated in your post come from and see if I enjoy them. Heres to hoping.....
Mar 31, 2014 2:28 PM

Jul 2012
This was a very good anime! We did kind of expect Reiji to leave and for a moment I was in shock when they had shown the audience around Sei and Reiji and that Aila was not there, but I am glad that she came to Arian with Reiji. Good wish, good ending =D

9/10
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 31, 2014 2:53 PM
Feb 2014
Naxrrhid said:
Nightfall_ said:
Naxrrhid said:

Season 2 when?

I am relatively new to the Gundam universe. With this anime, it would be my fourth viewing of the series and from the prior 3, all of the MCs were insufferable pussies who cried and whined.

I am going to check out the 3 series that each of the MCs whose names you stated in your post come from and see if I enjoy them. Heres to hoping.....

Well, Kincaido is from the manga Crossbone Gundam. Unfortunately, the only anime he's in is Gundam F91, the movie. And that movie isn't the best (Though I like it because I'm a true Gundam fan).
Hopefully you can enjoy some of them as much as we enjoyed them :D
Mar 31, 2014 2:59 PM

Mar 2011
I picked this anime up out of curiosity. Having never watched even a single episode of any Gundam series I thought why not lets see if this is good. So although I didn't get any of the references of models and weapons I am sure there were, I really enjoyed this even thought I originally expected a generic mecha, not model fighting.

I would love to see a second series. If I were to compare this, it reminds me of when I watched beyblade back in the day, ahh the memories.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Mar 31, 2014 4:24 PM
Oct 2009
I DEMAND A SEASON 2!
Need mor Aila ;-;
Mar 31, 2014 4:35 PM

Nov 2012
Nightfall_ said:
Naxrrhid said:
Nightfall_ said:
Naxrrhid said:

Season 2 when?

Well, Kincaido is from the manga Crossbone Gundam. Unfortunately, the only anime he's in is Gundam F91, the movie. And that movie isn't the best (Though I like it because I'm a true Gundam fan).
Hopefully you can enjoy some of them as much as we enjoyed them :D

Will try my best..., thank you for the suggestions, will let you know how I find each of them to be.
Mar 31, 2014 5:27 PM

Nov 2008
i would love to see a season 2 of this. this one was sooo amazing to watch and i would love to see more

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2013

46 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

32 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2014

63 by Yoggix »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:53 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2013

44 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2013

45 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.