MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

When to watch the Bleach movies
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» When to watch the Bleach movies

09-06-09, 10:36 AM

In what order should you watch the Bleach movies, and in around what time do they fit in the anime? Like, let's say that you want to watch Bleach: Memories of Nobody. After what arc in the anime should you watch it?

I would be thankful if you included when you should watch Bleach: Sealed Sword Frenzy and Bleach: Memories in the Rain, since they are specials.

09-06-09, 11:06 AM

Whenever for the movies. If you must have a certain time when to watch them, then when ever the OP is changed into a preview for them. No clue on the special haven't even watched them yet, and should have put this in bleach forum for the anime..........

09-06-09, 11:14 AM

Never?
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori

09-06-09, 11:18 AM

Technically, you would at least want to know about the characters before watching the movies they are in. Though most characters are introduced early on anyways. Though I think for Diamond Dust Rebellion, you'd at least want to get to know Hitsugaya or his bankai or something. So I guess, when the massive Soul Society arc ended is where you should watch these. I don't remember the specials, but I think it's just a summary of one arc or something? Meh.

09-06-09, 11:22 AM

ladyxzeus said:
Never?
Never, sometimes the movie is a stand alone, like Hitsugaya's story..

09-06-09, 12:57 PM

ladyxzeus said:
Never?

Sorry to disappoint you, but Bleach movies is actually very good. ;)

09-06-09, 3:48 PM

Thanks you guys. I know it was kind of a stupid question, but I've watched animes where you have to watch it at a certain time because it keys into the story. So if you watch it too soon, you have no idea what is happening. Then, if you watch it too late, you have no idea what is happening in the normal anime.

09-06-09, 3:54 PM

TadloS said:
ladyxzeus said:
Never?

Sorry to disappoint you, but Bleach movies is actually very good. ;)

Yes, Bleach movies IS very good...Btw just watch em, they dont have much to do with the story in the series.

Major anime source and community: http://www.anivoid.com Join now =P
YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS =P

09-07-09, 12:58 AM

I would say:

-watch Bleach: Memories of Nobody after you've finished the Soul Society arc (Episode 62)
-watch Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion after you've finished the Hueco Mundo arc (Episode 167)

09-07-09, 1:00 AM

ladyxzeus said:
Never?

This?

09-07-09, 10:39 PM

roughtly whatch the first one after the retern from soul society (before bount or after doestnt really matter but around that time)
the second movie as soon as they go to huco mondo (while they are there becuse they are not leaving anytime soon).

the third movie we are still waiting for.
Believe in me that believes in you.

09-08-09, 5:14 AM

meridian said:
I would say:

-watch Bleach: Memories of Nobody after you've finished the Soul Society arc (Episode 62)
-watch Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion after you've finished the Hueco Mundo arc (Episode 167)

This.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices