Pic:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 5, 2009 10:32 AM

Jun 2009
Name:yosuke
Vampire
Powers:super speed
short bio: was bit after his family where killed in an attack and has been trained as one of the masters own
pic:

Sep 5, 2009 10:47 AM

Jan 2009
Name: Ewela
vampire
Powers: great cordination and great fight with sword
Shot Bio: I was bite with vampire and on this moment I was vampire and I lost my family.
Pic:
Sep 5, 2009 11:58 AM

May 2009
Name:Lady Cat
Human,Werewolf,Vampire: Vampire
Powers: shape-shifting, shadow magicks, extra super enhanced hearing & vision
Shot Bio: Upon my birth I was marked to one day take the Elder seat in my family regardless. My 1st taste of blood was shortly after I was borne, I drained my mother dry. Currently sitting in charge over my family's estate because my father is away conducting business endeavors & has been gone for 30 yrs now. Known for my beauty & ability to manipulate others.
Pic:
Lady_Death_CatSep 5, 2009 12:04 PM
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Sep 5, 2009 12:08 PM

May 2008
Name: Lilith
Human: Vampire
Powers: shape-shifting, mind reading, strenght, speed, and black magic ((a little))
Shot Bio: unknoen
Pic:
cha-chanSep 5, 2009 12:13 PM
Sep 5, 2009 3:33 PM

Feb 2009
Name: Alice Lynn Mainor
Werewolf
Powers: When she touches someone she can see memories/dreams of them, Can use almost any kind of magic, and can heal very quickly.
Shot Bio: Her parents, mom was a human and her dad was a werewolf, were both killed by humans because they feared after finding out her dad was a werewolf that they would be eaten or their livestock would be eaten. Her dad and mom hid her in a cave when she was 5...and they died shortly after leaving Alice alone but as it happened Alice crawled out of the cave and stumbled into a town crying when an old lady found her and took her in. Where she lived until she turned 15 around the time the old lady died. Leaving her all alone again....until she was found by a group of people who found her on a full moon curled up in werewolf form in the cave, which happened to be a pack of werewolves. Alice was at first not so eager to join, but giving the fact that she was alone and homeless she went with them. Alice's eye patch is a mystery. (Erm I was also going to add something else but i can't unless I can make a second character then I'll add more to her story.)
Pic:
Human form

Werewolf form
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2009 5:32 PM

Apr 2009
name:rose
human,werwolf,vampire:werwolf
powers:dark magic
shot boi: my mother and father were killed in the war by vamiper
pic: werwolf form
rose_of_lifeSep 12, 2009 8:00 AM
Mufasa: simba look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us .
Simba: really?
Mufasa: yes , whenever you feel alone you can look up at the star and those kings will alway be there to guide you and so am i.
im never going to be what you think i will be
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
run you clever clever boy

Sep 5, 2009 6:13 PM

Mar 2009
Name: Angel Cresent
Human,Werewolf,Vampire: human
Powers: unknown for now
Shot Bio: everyone in my family was been killed by vampires when they were partoling as vampire hunters and i am the only hunter left in the family as a hunter and a slayer
Pic: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime+vampire+slayer/windofanime/anime%20types/Demons%20and%20other%20types%20unknown/other/angelofbelievingandreligion.jpg?o=8

Sep 5, 2009 10:55 PM

Dec 2008
Name:Ayazaki NightScythe
Titles/Nicknames:Scarlet Devil of the Void,Crimson Eyes.
Human,Werewolf,Vampire:Vampire Elder
Powers:Dark orb like familiar named Malice,access to family's treasury from a portal,total control over her blood(regeneration of any body parts by absorbing victim's blood is made able this way or able to filtrate any foreign substance from her blood),unearthly strength and agility,True sight(able to keep track of any object regardless of speed or matter.)and force powers.
Short Bio:Pure-blood clan was marked as traitor when Father decided to go peaceful and withdraw from the eternal war.Other Pure-Blood clans attacked and killed her entire clan while sealing her up in eternal sleep as to not let a pure-blood clan go extinct.Until three thousand years later(present time)she was released from eternal sleep when a few of the Vampires who sealed her up died in the war.
Pic:
ScarletGensokyoSep 15, 2009 2:32 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2009 3:40 PM

Sep 2008
Name:Sonja Narita
Vampire, werewolf, human:vampire
Power:unlimited, rengerate, transforming, all elements, telekinesis,empath,and weapons(imeasurable)
Short bio:her family were a powerful pureblood family, and were hunted by a betrayed family member who wanted the princess blood. Later her family died protecting her and she was raised by nobles and now she is one of the most powerful purebloods and has a lover.
Pic:
Hime-samaSep 8, 2009 1:53 PM
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Sep 6, 2009 5:13 PM

Jun 2009
Name: Lily
Race: vampire
Power: telekinises, mind reading(can locate ppl all over the world), flight,teleportation and superspeed
short bio: she refuses 2 drink human blood and settles for animals and coz of her mind reading she can predict her enemies movements also she exeeds in sword fighting
pic:

x_Brandon_xSep 18, 2009 7:47 AM
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Sep 10, 2009 4:40 PM

Mar 2009
Name: Azreal...Code Name: Angel Of Death
Race: Hunter(On the Council)
Power: None
Bio: Family is all hunters during the war until they got ambush. I'm the only suvior of my family. I'm good with anyone weapon that i can use for fighting. I killed more then my share of Vampires and Werewolfs. Has a Lover(Secert)
Pics:
Coming soon
Sep 10, 2009 6:53 PM

Jun 2008
Name: Cera Wolfsaber aka Chaos
Race: Vampire (pureblood)
Power: Animal conjuring, mind erasing, can manipulate electricity and black fire, unmatchable speed, immortal, shapeshifting, impeccable hearing (can hear a pin dropping a mile away or so), can sense others power (except for elders), other powers present themselves when she gets really angry

Bio: Parents (Alister Wolfsaber (Irish pureblood vampire noble) and Crina Ionescu Wolfsaber (romanian pureblood vampire princess)) were killed by hunters as a child, with growing hatred of hunters I became stronger and honed my powers to impeccable levels. My family was one of the most powerful of the pure bloods, and well known. The Wolfsabers are one of the oldest clans of vampires.

I am the head of my family now. I am skilled in the art of weaponry, my favorites are katanas. Caused a massacre as a child after my parents were killed, I found myself in a small village, when I left it was even smaller. The rest of her past is unknown. With saying that she is not a vampire you wanna mess with.

Pics: Have to find one first
Kaos_Okami23Sep 19, 2009 2:00 PM
Sep 11, 2009 4:26 AM

Oct 2008
Name: Elliot Arystar
Vampire
Age: looks that of a 16 years old, but actually lived for 873years
Powers: self-recovery, shape shifter, dark magic
Shot Bio: got seperated from my father, Krory Arystar, after the underlying fight between the vampires and the werewolves...was kept safe by her butler, Elliade and has stayed at the mansion waiting for the return of my fellow vampires.
Pic:
Sep 11, 2009 9:42 AM

Oct 2008
Name: Gale
Race: Vampire
Powers: Celestial Ray, Death March, Debilitate, Salvation, Samarecarm
Short Bio: A vampire who does not drink blood and is reluctant to join fights.
Appearance:

Sep 11, 2009 10:58 AM
Dec 2008
Name:SOUL
VAMPIRE
Powers:SUCKS SOULS,REVOVERY,INCEDIBLE SPEED,THE ABILITY TO MULTIPLY MYSELF,THE ABILITY TO SEE INTO YOUR PAST AND PRESENT, THE ABILITY TO MAKE ANYONE SEE ILLUSIONS
Shot Bio:SENSE DIVA DIED I'VE BEEN ON A RAMPAGE KIILING ANYONE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY."i will kill all of the wolves"
Pic:
Legacy9691Sep 15, 2009 1:22 AM
Sep 11, 2009 2:55 PM

Dec 2008
Name:Zel
Human,Werewolf,Vampire:Vampire
Powers:Incredible Speed,Flight,The ability to control mind and soul,The ability to control shadows.
Shot Bio-I came from of long line of pureblood vampires and also from a family of royalty.Even though I'm next throne that is not the life i want to live.I will choose my own destiny.
Pic:
kirzel034Sep 11, 2009 3:11 PM
Sep 11, 2009 6:57 PM
Jan 2009
name:yumyumanime
type:vampire
power: all element, super speed and strength, flying, hypnotise, super voice, force, can unsheath long nails, mind read
short bio:was abonend by parents cause she was the born the smallest and weakest. was taken in by a wealthy, powerfull vampire family. raised to be big and very strong, learned the way of vampires and how to control vampire power and form. met family one day and asked her to come back. she said no and finished them off(only parents for leaving her.
pic:
human-
http://media.photobucket.com/image/purple%20hair%20anime/Beta-Maxis/AnimeGirlPurpleCoffin.jpg?o=15
vampire-
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/C/CO/COO/COOLVAMPIRE53/
yumyumanimeSep 11, 2009 7:01 PM
Sep 12, 2009 12:34 AM

Dec 2008
Name: AL
Race: Human, 1st class vampire hunter and the successor after Azrael_Angel
Powers: Supernatural powers
Shot Bio: His family was one of the victims in the war between werewolves & vampires 15 years ago. All his family been killed, but he was saved by Azrael_Angel the leader of hunters. Eight years later after that incident, AL saw a girl in a city during his journey with Azrael's group. The girl that AL saw looked same as his sister and the age after last time he saw her in the werewolves & vampires war. AL went after the girl to make sure if she is or not his lost sister. A lot happened, and AL found out that the girl is actually his sister, but she's no longer a human. Her name's Rena. Rena was AL's little sister. They met after long 8 years, but Rena felt glad for being a vampire, because she believes her brother AL abandoned her, and didn't keep his promise to protect her, and she blames him for that. In the end, Rena was killed by one of the vampires so she won't betray them. AL couldn't protect her again and lost the last of his family. Now AL has a wife and daughter he named her by his sister's name Rena, but still in his heart that he will revenge for losing his family
Pic:
Sep 12, 2009 2:38 AM

Dec 2008
Arabian Azrael_Angel's name in the RP is just Azrael I think...or Angel of Death...
Sep 12, 2009 8:59 AM

Sep 2009
Name: Lucian Saint
Race: Werewolf (pure)
Power: (Emperor of) Lightning
Short Bio: Was abandoned in a flaming abyss to die. I survived and now I will take my revenge on the human race.
Pic:
Yuki_ToraSep 12, 2009 9:14 AM

Click Plz!!!
Sep 12, 2009 4:58 PM

May 2009
Name: hawkeye (hana) pierce
race: Werewolf (pureblood)
Powers: super strength
Shot Bio: she has a hard time reverting back to human form so she prefers to stay tranformed
Pic:
unohanaJan 9, 2010 1:37 AM

Sep 12, 2009 8:27 PM

Apr 2009
Name: Luluko
race: Vampire (pure blood)
powers: none
shot bio: She was known 4 her geass when she was alive.. now she is a pure blooded vampire.

Sep 14, 2009 9:17 AM

Sep 2008
Name: Dark Shadow
Powers: not saying
Shot Bio: lives in the the city all alone with no one around
Pic:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/AN/ANN/anniepopokios/1136936352_ime_girl14.jpg/
deathlife123Nov 15, 2009 11:37 AM
Sep 14, 2009 3:52 PM

Dec 2008
Name:Viper
AKA: the Shrouded Death
Human,Werewolf,Vampire: elder werewolf
Powers:my powers are shrounded in mystery it is said that he carries three legendary swords a sword made of silver a sword made of a special crystal that aborbs and reflects sunlight and sword so sharp the it can cut through almost anything hidden under his cloak
Short Bio:i am the oldest and oeginial werewolf and i was the the ruler of a once powerful clan and fell into a forbidden love and all was well until the war started and i love was torn away from my love by her people then after many clashes with the humans and vampires my clan was whittled away to nothin leaving only me and a select few of my closest warriors to roam the land looking for my lost love and to rebuild our former glory then find a way to end this cursed war once and for all
Pic:
viper911Sep 19, 2009 5:42 PM
Sep 15, 2009 12:29 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Anessa Noctorite
Powers: Summon undead (Necromancers ftw), summon chains, summon blades.
Shot Bio: A bit of a bookworm, she doesn't really care about the war. She's uber-near-sighted. NOT someone who you want as an enemy...ever, she drains her enemy's until they look like a raisin. Necromancer. Not a people person(humans, vamps, lycans, whatever.). A hermit, she lives in the forest, away from people.
Pic:
Sep 17, 2009 6:49 AM

Nov 2008
Name:Rene
Race: Pure blood Vampire Warrior
Powers:Ace blaze,wind of destruction
Bio:not much none of him or he doesn't want to say....! The only thing is known is he is hunting for werewolves ....! why ? nobody knows......

pic:
snow_himeSep 17, 2009 6:53 AM

Sep 17, 2009 2:19 PM

Aug 2009
Name: Laura
Powers: Mind Reading, Speed
Shot Bio: My parents were killed by werewolves and shortly after i was turned. I roamed around devouring whatever pray i got my hands for 3 years till i came across a town where my now best friend told me theres a way to control my thirst. I now only feast when i have to instead of killing random humans. My current mission is to find the werewolves who slaughtered my parents. I'm a bit of an outcast/rebel and hate being messed with. You tell me to do somethin and i may do the opposite..depending on how much i like you
Pic:
Kira2457Sep 17, 2009 2:27 PM
Sep 17, 2009 7:18 PM

Nov 2008
name: tyrano
vampire
powers: summoning and teleporting
bio: I was betrayed by my vampire bretherin and now have gone roage and am now trying to join forces with the werewolfs
pic:
tyrano1402Sep 21, 2009 7:03 PM
characters
Sep 18, 2009 2:43 PM

Apr 2009
name:elastin
vampire
power: see thourght people's hearts and lover's
boi: my family was killed by werwolves
looks:
rose_of_lifeOct 10, 2009 5:31 PM
Mufasa: simba look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us .
Simba: really?
Mufasa: yes , whenever you feel alone you can look up at the star and those kings will alway be there to guide you and so am i.
im never going to be what you think i will be
run you clever clever boy

Sep 19, 2009 1:20 AM

Dec 2008
Name:Yue
Human,Werewolf,Vampire:Vampire(pureblood please!!)
Powers:controls darkness
Shot Bio:solitary
Pic:
WhiteYueNov 19, 2009 6:38 AM

Sep 19, 2009 10:28 AM

Aug 2009
Name: Alice
Human,Werewolf,Vampire: ?
Powers: Dark Magic, Light magic. able to control everything around. other unknown powers
Shot Bio: Has had a bad past, but is very nice, and fun to be around.
Has two sides to her.
Pic: Profile Pic

Sep 19, 2009 12:14 PM

Dec 2008
Luna-Rose said:
Name: Alice
Human,Werewolf,Vampire: ?
Powers: Dark Magic, Light magic. able to control everything around. other unknown powers
Shot Bio: Has had a bad past, but is very nice, and fun to be around.
Has two sides to her.
Pic: Profile Pic

u need to choose
Sep 19, 2009 1:55 PM

Jun 2009
Name:Rin
Vampire
Powers:She has the power to manipulate people's minds.
Shot Bio:Raised by a powerful vampire family she grew up rather priviliged but broke away from them years ago due thinking they were restraining her from her true powers.
Pic:
kitty_ninjaSep 20, 2009 12:40 AM
Sep 19, 2009 1:57 PM

Aug 2009
*Sighs*
Vampire.

Sep 19, 2009 4:23 PM

Aug 2009
Name: Kratos aurion
vampire
Powers: speed, strength, and healing powers.
Shot Bio: does not wish to fight anyone, does not choose sides, and helps those in need.
Pic:
Sep 19, 2009 4:23 PM

Dec 2008
its ur choice
Sep 19, 2009 5:06 PM

Dec 2008
kitty_ninja said:
Name:Rin
Powers:She has the power to manipulate people's minds.
Shot Bio:Raised by a powerful vampire family she grew up rather priviliged but broke away from them years ago due thinking they were restraining her from her true powers.
Pic:
Luna-Rose said:
*Sighs*
Vampire.

and will u 2 please claim ur spot in the proper thread
Sep 19, 2009 5:29 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Blood
Werewolf: Pure Blood
age 16
all of the werewolf has
unknown
Pic:profile
Lost-and-ScaredSep 19, 2009 5:36 PM
come now u must die
Sep 19, 2009 6:10 PM
Jun 2009
name:jaden
power:idk
werwolf
looks: my profile pic
Sep 19, 2009 10:30 PM

Aug 2008
Powers:can read mind and i have the power of suduction
Shot Bio:Unknown
Pic:

Sep 28, 2009 2:27 PM

Jan 2009
Name: Lily
Powers: Make plants grow and talk to animals.
Shot Bio: She is a very kind vampire but sometimes she can be very horrendous.
Pic:
viper911Sep 28, 2009 7:54 PM
Oct 3, 2009 7:52 PM

May 2009
Name: Mei
Human,Werewolf,Vampire: Werewolf Servant (Is really a Vampire, but is on the Werewolves side)
Powers: Is a great healer, and has very good strength attributes.
Shot Bio: Was found in the woods when she was a baby and all the werewolves took her in she now serves them.
Pic:
Oct 4, 2009 6:04 AM

Jul 2009
Name: michael
Powers: strenght, speed, able to contral fire.
Shot bio: unknown
pic:
Oct 6, 2009 7:15 PM

Jan 2009
Name: Angel
Race: pureblood Werewolf
Powers: strenght, speed, control of the elements and has the ablility ability to control the mind and change the memory of one1 she touches but has to hold longer for longer memories plus a few other things she keep a secret form most
Short bio:she has lived for many years and fought many battle even in the great wars where she met a great leader and noble werewolf and fell in long with him and swore to follow him forever but he loved another even still she still tried to win him over even as his mistress but sadly she hasnt seen him in almost a 100 years so she retired to an old out post with some dragons that were part of that leader"s personal guard
pic:
Oct 7, 2009 10:33 AM

Apr 2005
Name: Grima "Mad" Maskim
Powers: Consumption, Gravity Manipulation, Regeneration, Telekinesis, Telepathy, The Void
Short Bio: Born a pure blood, Grima was charged to perform an unholy ritual brought upon every thousand years by his clan. He was chosen to drink the blood of his whole family. As he sunk his teeth into the final members, he smiled... His life has been long and filled with secrets. Once, he lived lifetimes in solitude, training his dark gifts. Another time, he had decided to cast down the weaknesses of his family through painstaking training and the drinking of a fallen angel's blood. Most recently, he has gone under the guise of a vampire hunter, retiring after a "lifetime's" work. He has grown weary of fighting, finding himself amused with others as of late, etc... &+
Pic:
EmpOct 7, 2009 4:10 PM
Oct 7, 2009 3:22 PM

Dec 2008
Blaedfire said:
Name: Grima "Mad" Maskim
Powers: Bloodlust, Consumption, Flight, Gravity Manipulation & Mastery, Invulnerability to: Holy Objects & Wards, Silver, Sunlight, & Water; Regeneration, Resurrection, Shadow Manipulation & Mastery, Speed, Telekinesis, Telepathy, The Void, Void Magicka, etc... &+
Short Bio: Born a pure blood, Grima was charged to perform an unholy ritual brought upon every thousand years by his clan. He was chosen to drink the blood of his whole family. As he sunk his teeth into the final members, he smiled... His life has been long and filled with secrets. Once, he lived lifetimes in solitude, training his dark gifts. Another time, he had decided to cast down the weaknesses of his family through painstaking training and the drinking of a fallen angel's blood. Most recently, he has gone under the guise of a vampire hunter, retiring after a "lifetime's" work. He has grown weary of fighting, finding himself amused with others as of late, etc... &+
Pic:

u need to tone down the power we dont want god modders
Oct 7, 2009 3:40 PM

Apr 2005
I edited my post. I will also be a bystander. My character came to watch, so I will not be fighting.
Oct 21, 2009 4:23 PM
Oct 2009
Name: Tsugiri Draven
Powers: Enhanced senses, strength, and speed. Is also able to acces the Alpha mind state, and temporarily have use of psychic abilities.
Shot Bio: Has no memory of his human past.
Pic:

Join?
Oct 23, 2009 9:21 AM

Sep 2009
Name:Sayurii
Vampire
Power:Forces Of Darkness
Story: UNKNOWN
pic:
cutiepie1Jan 20, 2010 3:19 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The Manor (vampires) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lady_Death_Cat - Sep 5, 2009

883 by Wolftigerking »»
Nov 25, 2010 10:04 AM

» The Battlefield (fights)

viper911 - Sep 19, 2009

5 by Wolftigerking »»
Nov 25, 2010 9:51 AM

» *Blood Spill RP* ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hime-sama - Sep 10, 2009

343 by Power-Ranger »»
Jan 27, 2010 9:55 AM

» Claim your spot in the FOOD chain ( 1 2 )

Power-Ranger - Sep 5, 2009

66 by Zeadrick »»
Jan 18, 2010 10:56 AM

» The Hidden Castle of Blood Pact (all races) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

viper911 - Sep 14, 2009

271 by deathlife123 »»
Nov 15, 2009 5:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.