Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 30, 2014 12:28 AM

Jan 2013
Glad they managed to wrap everything up, I was expecting worse.

Anyway, more of character designs like this is always welcome.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Mar 30, 2014 12:40 AM

Sep 2013
That swimsuit hot dawg!

"If it is you, I'll do anything you want! Whether it's a kiss or whatever!" :3

The key fucking broke XD

Wow Kirisaki's dad basically comfirmed that one of them is the real deal.

Shu prefers embarrassing pics over lewd ones XD

Wow the teach missed a big one :P

New girl spotted in the End Card!

Good episode.

Ep 3 was my fave and I would love a second season!
Mar 30, 2014 2:10 AM

Feb 2014
Murica! I wouldn't mind if you conquered Murica Kate xD

7/10 fun series to watch
Mar 30, 2014 4:19 AM

Sep 2013
Very fun finale, looks like Zvezda are going too the US of A.
8/10, had a lot of fun.
Mar 30, 2014 5:03 AM

Jul 2013
Ooh WTF??? Yasu got away just like that? what is Asuta's dad actually? that patissier was alive?????

Nice to see Pamlya's past, so it's confirmed that she is the Goro's daughter. The craziest has to be Kaori. Creating an organization like White Light just because she was heartbroken and chasing after Goro.

Overall it's still an entertaining series. Quite original and I like how it's from the "villain's" point of view. I wish more anime is like this.

7/10. 2nd season please. I want to see the other Kate!!!
Mar 30, 2014 8:32 AM
Feb 2010
From the way it the episode went they appear to be laying the framework for a season 2, but to be honest they started losing me when everything started acting all serious a few episodes ago.
Mar 30, 2014 12:55 PM

Jan 2011
vampko said:
Amazing show through and through!~

10/10

expected from someone who as given 238/378 shows they've watched freaking 10s

Roboko best character still.

6/10 maybe a 7 but this just wasn't all that entertaining for me. If another season is picked up I'll prob watch it as it looks like all the enemies they previewed looked kinda interesting and it would take them out of the country. So until then...
Mar 30, 2014 7:34 PM

Jun 2012
I'd like to see them go conquer america! Well, a good ending to a really good show. Really enjoyed this nonsense, 7/10. Although I would have liked to see Yasu punished or something. I know he was just a traitor and just almost killed Kate, but what can I say, I'm an unforgiving person. So until we get a second season, may the light of zvezda shine throughout the world!
Mar 30, 2014 8:03 PM

Apr 2012
babymilo91 said:
The ending makes it seem like there's going to be another season of this.

Also, Asuta x Kate was teased at the end. I guess we'll see S2 in the summer season?
Mar 30, 2014 9:33 PM

Dec 2010
Pretty great episode! I found myself doing the salute myself several times throughout its length! The ending is basically asking for a second season, and I would be all over it! At least we have an OVA coming out soon!

I'm very, very, very conflicted about this show. I know its not necessarily a good show, but it was one of my favorites from this season, even if a lot of things were never explained... The characters weren't really anything to write home about, and the plot did meander quite a bit...

But I loved it, and I'm not sure why...It's just a fun show, that always brightened my day... Because of this I'm having a hard time giving it a score...

I think I'll give it an 8/10. It's just a lot of fun, and I definitely want to see more in the future!
Mar 30, 2014 9:42 PM

Nov 2013
As expected, it was rushed. A shame.

And that statue was fake after all xD
Nice watch. Still interested in the lore, need a season 2 for America.
Mar 31, 2014 4:14 AM

Aug 2013
That ending got a little too corny.

It was a somewhat enjoyable show. I liked the wit it had in the beginning, but it became inconsistent and the show lost itself on what it was trying to be. Especially the treasure hunting episodes. That almost made me drop it...
Mar 31, 2014 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

It seemed too good to have a serious vein until the end, in fact here is the crazy back! XD
Plot returns to be twisted in a sense and admirable, when it comes to dialogue.
Narration funny at times, perhaps the best propio starts now, with the advent of new opponents for the Zvezda!
Damn dobbiano wait for the next season, though!
The drawings were sadly in decline in this episode, too bad!
At the end Kaori and Goro loved each other, oh my!
Kate, Roboko and Plamya the best characters this season, I'd say.
Final rating that goes from 6/10 to 7/10!
Mar 31, 2014 10:18 AM

Sep 2013
PIERRE IS ALIVE!
I though goro was like in his 50's but he's apparently in his 30's :O
That Kate punchu :)
PLAMYA SAMA :D

IZEROII said:
vampko said:
Amazing show through and through!~
10/10

expected from someone who as given 238/378 shows they've watched freaking 10s
/quote]

You have to counteract the ret@rds someway so I'm giving it a 9/10 f*ck it.

Tazu said:
That ending got a little too corny.

I love corn and cheese, with a dash of righteousness.
Mar 31, 2014 1:20 PM

Mar 2010
Looking back, this show is pretty well put together. I came for the quirkiness and left with themes of family, identity and a bright look at the future. What are you fighting for? Will you uphold order at the cost of morality? 8/10
Mar 31, 2014 6:57 PM

Apr 2012
Nice and Funny Episode :D
Finally Zvezda beats Asuta Father and conquer japan.

I quite disappoint, they do not explain the state of the relationship between Asuta and his father after fight, did back to warm or stay the same. :(

Goro and Kaori in honeymoon lol, so Kaori join to Zvezda? XD
Next Conquest: USA and Asuta

May good sales and luck shine on Zvezda Anime so we can have season 2

Mar 31, 2014 7:58 PM
Oct 2012
Dalek-baka said:
Sooo smokers are main evil force on Earth? Sounds right.

Oh dear god, please do pay attention.

Those weren't smokers per se, in as much that they were not smoking tobacco. Kate mentioned 2 episodes ago that there was another thing mixed with the tobacco that she hated, in short they are smoking something anti-udo, i.e. the plant that opposes the udo plant, which of course ties into the "American" connection (i.e. anti-udo).

I said this on the first page, this show means to be seen as being stupid, but that means that it isn't stupid, there is still far more to the conspiracy and secret history left to be told.

You gave it an eight, so I guess you get most of it, but my advice is to surrender yourself to Zvezda, we are in for an enjoyable ride (ah, and that Goro telling Kaori that she is now the "older sister" portents to oh so many things).
Mar 31, 2014 10:53 PM

Jul 2012
Love the character designs. Story was good fun for a bit then got boring and I really couldn't care less for the events that were going on.

However it definitely got more exciting towards the end when they finally advanced with the conquest plot. The battles and conflict were more intense and the atmosphere was overall more serious.

And then the ending...just left so many loose ends. Well it could've been worse and realistically speaking, there was no way they could've wrapped things up well without more time.

It wasn't a bad series and the latter part redeemed the series somewhat but a good half of it was still boring to me.
I suppose I wouldn't mind a season two though. Just because there are still so many secrets to be revealed.
6.5/10.
Apr 1, 2014 2:59 AM

Oct 2010
Watched it for the fun, and it is fun. 7/10 but I'm pretty sure it won't make a lasting impression in the long run.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Apr 1, 2014 10:41 AM

Jun 2011
HOLYWTF @ GoroxKaori.. Plamya was so cute, lol'd at "covered the wrong side". I want a second season!!!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 1, 2014 2:51 PM

Aug 2012
it was a fun/cute little show to start off the year but i wish the show would've been less episodic early on and had more of a central plot throughout since it was only 12 episodes i also would've liked the beginning of the 1st episode to be explained it gave me the impression that the scale and pacing was going to be much bigger and faster.

also i kinda wished that kate would've had an outfit like that from the start instead being so sexualized despite being a child.

overall 7/10 i enjoyed it and i'll definitely check out a 2nd season if it does in fact come out
Apr 1, 2014 7:01 PM

Jan 2013
Ehh overall alright.
6/10
Didn't like the direction it took
Apr 2, 2014 3:16 AM

Oct 2012
I agree with Redice
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Apr 2, 2014 3:18 AM

Dec 2012
Loved this series. I feel like it's really overlooked. Had a lot of fun, the comedy was great and the characters were lovable and character design was brilliant. I loved that kiss huehue.

I doubt there will be a sequel, but a man can dream. I look forward to re-watching it in the future.

A solid 8.5/10.
Apr 2, 2014 12:30 PM

May 2013
roboko's return fuck yeah. like she's just randomly a sexy blonde girl xD

gooo zvezda i hope theres a second season
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Apr 3, 2014 3:38 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
The final two episodes were fun. Too bad the rest of the series wasn't as good.

6/10

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 4, 2014 12:10 AM
Feb 2012
Boring end to a boring series. 3/10

I still hate Kate, annoying little brat.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 4, 2014 12:16 AM

Dec 2012
GuiltyKing said:
Boring end to a boring series. 3/10

I still hate Kate, annoying little brat.

Shit taste detected.
Apr 4, 2014 12:18 AM

Dec 2011
Giant Monster Response budget!

Love how all the things they conquered earlier in the series came back to help them. Even the milk!

And Asuta running round with a fly swat.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 4, 2014 11:03 AM

Jul 2010
Finally had time to marathon ''last'' 7 episodes.That was such a fun ride.People seem to take it too seriously tho.

7/10 for me.
Apr 5, 2014 6:24 AM

May 2009
And now we have to wait for episode 13
Apr 5, 2014 7:38 AM

Apr 2011
It was fun, but average ending for me.

I want a Asuta x Renge ending, but seems that won't happen.

Not sure if I'll watch a second season if there'll be one.

7/10 for me.
Apr 5, 2014 1:18 PM

Jan 2013
Are you kidding me? A milk dispenser out in the nowhere just for them to have such a nice day and be healed.
And also I did not say anything until now.. but lightsabers? xD

And so... umm that's all Tokyo was conquered xD. 8/10 might watch second season.
Apr 5, 2014 4:47 PM

May 2012
Sweet ending I must say, the action and finish sure were great to finish of this series! I'm looking forward for the additional OVA but well I do have to say that this ending sure was sufficient! I do wonder if there will be any sequels as only Japan has been conquered and well with that kind of open ending you just expect more :p
Apr 6, 2014 7:38 AM

Jan 2011
strange show, but amusing and lovely and funny charas and a great art style. kinda liked it, because its different. would rate it a 0,75, so its stil 8/10.
Apr 6, 2014 2:06 PM

Feb 2014
kuuderes_shadow said:
Giant Monster Response budget!

Love how all the things they conquered earlier in the series came back to help them. Even the milk!

And Asuta running round with a fly swat.

Lol he was hitting special forces with a fucking fly swat!

Really loved the ending and I've noticed the chief's friend is back from the photo.

Really awesome series with a twist on the superheros and criminals plot. Sure there's a lot of plot holes but I don't mind. I give it 9/10
Apr 7, 2014 12:17 PM

Aug 2008
Biggest WTF I've seen this week. That finale was all over the place like the whole series itself.

Not gonna lie, it would be cool if Zvezda went againt AMERICA, though, if there is a second season.

Also, Kaori and Goro being together was not what I expected. lol
Apr 8, 2014 9:01 PM

Jul 2013
oookay...

-Goro-san and Kaori pairing is just wrong.. Kaori is the younger sister of his dead wife.. I just think it's inappropriate

-supporting character has great ending with his love life while the MC was just meh(it is fucking frustrating!) also I think hes still considered as the pet of the group aside from Yasu

although everything is ridiculous and has some frustrating and disappointing things here and there I still kinda enjoyed it

6/10
Apr 10, 2014 6:20 AM

Dec 2009
Well... Sekai Seifuku became more boring than I had expected. It started out fine, with episode 3 as a highlight, but when it became serious it just ended up as a dull mess.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Apr 10, 2014 11:52 PM

Apr 2014
I loved this anime at the start and felt that it would become something great.But it didn't
They didn't utilized Asuta's Character at all,He had nothing special or any traits that Symbolizes him as the MC. At some point in the anime there was a picture of Asuta as a kid with a girl Probably Kaori? but this wasn't explained and seemed to me as if a Plot that was dropped.Not discussing this is killing me inside and I want to lash out because of the insanity that Goru and Kaori loved each other....Wow.Isn't she the Sister of Goru's Wife?
Its also a bit saddening that Roboko's Human form didn't made an appearance but in the last second and 10-20 seconds of screentime? I knew at some point they reveal that robot to be a human but Didn't expect it to pop out in the end.
I give this anime 6 or 7/10
It didn't meet some expectation but its a recommendable anime to watch at least.

Apr 11, 2014 8:59 PM

Jun 2012
NONONONONO ASUTA AND RENGE HAVEN'T GONE OUT TOGETHER YET S2 REQUIRED.

Well that wasn't a great ending or anything, but the series as a whole was very entertaining and had some hilarious scenes. I also like the characters =)

hm, 6/10 or 7/10 from me.

Apr 13, 2014 6:31 AM

Dec 2012
So the USA is up next huh? A complete wtf moment when I saw the baseball. Actually this whole episode was 24 minutes of wtf. Kind of a standard conclusion but with its own wacky touch. I'm not really sure what they were trying to do with the smoking thing at this point, it was funny when it was just an over the top side story, but it kind of felt off mark.

This series was certainly something else. From start to finish it was a crazy ride. I preferred the nuttiness of the first half or so of the series when there wasn't really a story and it was just some light comedy sketch of justice vs evil. Not to say I didn't enjoy the rest of it, just felt like a step down.

7/10, a solid package of fun and randomness.
Apr 13, 2014 2:40 PM

Aug 2010
This was pretty meh, I don't think it juggled the serious and the comedic tone really well. The story was also meh, though many of the characters were quirky enough to keep me interested, except for Kate, she was just plain obnoxious. Also, I wish they would have gone somewhere with the relationship between Asuta and Renge, it would have been a nice change to show the MC can have romance with a side character if they have good chemistry. 5/10.
Mogami-kunApr 13, 2014 11:27 PM
Apr 23, 2014 9:33 PM

Jul 2010
Only one thing:
2nd Season, when?
Apr 28, 2014 11:34 AM

Apr 2009
I want more Renge. :/

In all this series had some good points but the ending was pretty mediocre. 7/10
Apr 28, 2014 3:42 PM

Apr 2012
This anime was very good but the last 3 episodes were a bit different o:
May 5, 2014 9:38 AM
May 2012
I don't know much about the concept of world conquest so I was pretty much interested in this series. In terms of story, they did kept true to the concept and the gags were well placed, plus I really liked the chemistry between the characters. Honestly, i did quire enjoy the show, though the overall impact to me was not strong enough. I would watch S2 if there would be such.

7/10
May 5, 2014 9:53 AM

Mar 2008
last episode fill whole bunch of random crap, the plot line blurry as hell, asuta didnt do much, 5/10 at the best.
I watch it for the plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

May 9, 2014 3:01 AM

Jun 2011
Good god this show was all over the place. Still pretty enjoyable though; I wouldn't mind a second season.
Jun 5, 2014 7:09 AM

Jan 2014
How exactly is Japan conquered? The people just accept Kate as their leader and thats that? No rebels or questions? Does this mean White Light is under Kate's command now?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » second Seaon

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 29, 2014

23 by Loli-Knight »»
Mar 28, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

56 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

69 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

75 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:19 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2014

65 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 7:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.