Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 4, 2009 9:52 PM

Mar 2009

One - Matt

“It’s over” Zach said holding Scarlett’s hands tightly.
Tears ran down her face, her head began to throb from crying so much.
“No. Zach, please, no” she begged.
She fell to her knees.
“I’m sorry Scar, I just, don’t love you anymore” Zach said ruthlessly before turning away.
And she was left there crying, alone. Again.
Zach wasn’t the first boy to leave Scarlett. There was Jacob, Adam, Chris, Aaron, Sean, Teddy, Michael, and the one that hit her the hardest, the boy she gave her first kiss to, the first boy to ever say I love you to her, the one she wanted to be with forever, and the one who gave her the nickname Scar, was Matt. Matt and Scar would still be together if it wasn’t for that unfaithful night. Matt got in a fight with Scar, he was moving and she didn’t want him to go
Scarlett closed her eyes tightly and imagened the night, so perfectly. She was holding on top him tightly. He hugged her and whispered “I love you so much Scar” into her ear.
Being stupid, Scar decided to start a fight “If you loved me you wouldn’t leave” she said and pulled away from him quickly.
“You promised me forever and always!” she had began to raise her voice.
Matt was always a calm boy, he’d never gotten mad at her.
He closed his eyes and sighed “I know. But I cant control this my parents are forcing me to move, you just have to go a year without me, that’s it as soon as I graduate from high school I’m coming back to get you”
“No you wont. You’re going to end up falling in love with someone else up there, then you’ll forget about me.” Scar cried and threw a pillow at him “Just get out of here” she added dramaticly.
Just then Matt snapped “Fine Scar, I’m gone, and if that’s what you want, I wont come back, I’ll go find someone else to be with!” He yelled loudly.
The small streams that were going down Scarlett’s face soon turned into rivers. Matt looked at her shocked, he couldn’t stand making her cry so bad.
“I’ll be with someone else, but I wont love them. I promised myself I’d only love you. If I break that promise, I wont be able to trust myself ever again. I love you Scarlett. Forever. Remember that.” Matt said opening the door and walking out.
For the first time in her life, she was left crying, little did she know those rivers are about to flood and become oceans.
While Matt was walking home he had began to think about how life will be like without Scarlett. Matt had started to cry. He hadn’t cried since 3rd grade, now there he is crying. That was proof that he loved Scarlett with all his heart. Pretty soon a rotten girl named Ami walked out from behind a building.
“Hey Matt” Ami said in a innocent voice.
“What to you want Ami?” Matt said trying to cover his tears up.
“I heard someone say you were breaking up with Scar” she said with a wicked smile.
“Yeah. But only because I’m moving first thing tomorrow. I still love her. Just better off this way till I graduate. Then I am coming back for her” He said trying to walk past Ami.
Ami pushed Matt against the wall and kissed his neck.
“Matt, remember how we use to be? Don’t you miss that?” She said starting to unbutton his maroon and jet black shirt.
Matt was too shocked to move.
“N-no. I don’t. What I have with Scar is so much better”
Ami started to unbutton his jeans. She slowly kissed his lips. “I gave you so much more. Remember our first time? Wasn’t that great? Scar never gave it to you.”
“Ami, Stop, please.” Matt said trying to push her away.
Matt didn’t want to hurt Ami but he knew what he was doing was wrong, he should just push her away and yell at her. Matt just can’t be mean like that, Matt has too big of a heart.
Meanwhile, Scarlett was feeling bad for what she did so she decided to go chase after Matt. She over-reacted, she had said things she didn’t mean because she was mad. She did love Matt, she wanted to spend the rest of forever with him.
Scarlett soon turned the corner to see Ami kissing Matt. Scarlett began to cry again. She ran over to Ami and Matt. She pushed Ami away from Matt.
“Stay away from him” she yelled as tears ran down her face.
Ami stood up. Smiled. “Fine. But I know he doesn’t truly love you. You never did it with him. So how can he possibly love you? Me and him had done it loads before he broke up with me for you. I don’t see why you two lasted so long.”
“Ami!” Matt yelled at her “I don’t need sex to truly love someone. I shouldn’t have done it with you in the first place. You’re a slut”.
Matt began to button his clothes back up when he was smacked to the ground by Scarlett. She was standing there crying, her long blonde hair was in her face. She quickly covered her mouth.
“I’m sorry Matt, I didn’t mean to- I mean,” Scarlett began to stutter. “You never told me you weren’t a virgin anymore” she added with a sigh and shook her head.
She quickly turned around and ran away.
Matt reached up trying to grab her hand to pull her back, but he missed.
“Scar.” He whispered and started to cry.
This time it was Matt to be left crying in the dark.
A few days later Matt had committed suicide because he knew he didn’t deserve forever with Scarlett, and if he promised himself to only love him, he’d end up dying alone, so he thought, why not just die now.
Now that a year has past by. She’s been in so many relationships, more then she ever wanted to be in. She still loved Matt, even if he is dead. She didn’t care.
“Scar, don’t you think you should, oh I don’t know, let go?” Her friend Stacy said snapping her fingers in front of Scarlett’s face to make her wake up.
“Who? What? Where am I?” Scar said quickly.
“You zoned out. Or fell asleep, either one, I don’t know” Stacy said staring at the clock.
The bell rang. All the kids quickly jumped out of there chairs and ran out of the class room. Scarlett and Stacy got up slowly, they were always the last ones out of the classroom.
“Can you believe it? Only two more months before school it out and we graduate.” Stacy said spinning in a circle.
“You know. You being happy all the time, sometimes gets annoying” Scarlett said with an annoyed tone and sat down.
“You know, you being sad all the time, sometimes gets annoying” Stacy mocked Scar while getting on top of the lunch table and laying down.
Scarlett rolled her eyes.
“It’s a lunch table, not a bed Stacy” Scarlett said making a face at Stacy
Stacy made the same weird face back at Scarlett
Scarlett giggled. “You’re face is going to stick that way”
Stacy shrugged.
“Oh my gosh! Have you seen the new kid? He’s so freaking hot” Stacy changed the subject as she jumped off the table and sat down next to Scarlett
‘Nope. Who is he?” Scarlett said getting up to go get her lunch
Stacy quickly followed “You haven’t seen him? I had 2nd period with him. Damn he’s hot’
“I think you already said he’s hot, and nice” Scarlett said grabbing a ham and cheese sub sandwich.
“He has P.E next period” Stacy said elbowing Scarlett in the side
“Ouch. And, so?” Scar said then remembered she had P.E next as well “No. don’t you even think about it Stacy”
“Aw come on Scar, Zach dumped you 2 weeks ago. Move on.” Stacy said grabbing a salad off the table
“No. I’m done dating. I don’t want to love anymore” Scar said starting to get a little mad.
‘Yeah right, once you see him, you’re going to change your mind.” Stacy said smiling.
Tears ran to Scarlett’s eyes, the smile on Stacy’s face, looked a lot like the smile Ami had when she told her Matt didn’t truly love her.
“Scar?” Stacy whispered reaching out for her “I’m sorry, did I say something wrong?’
Scarlett shook her head.
“Then what’s wrong?” Stacy asked putting her food on the table then hugging Scarlett
Scarlett pushed Stacy away “It’s nothing okay!?” She yelled.
Stacy quickly sat down “I’m sorry.”
Scarlett realized what she did “No, I’m sorry, lets just forget this conversation, please?’
Stacy nodded her head.
After lunch Scarlett ran to her P.E class. While she was running through the hall she accidentally bumped into someone and fell on the floor.
“Damn it. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean-” Scarlett began to say.
The boy she ran into helped her up.
“It’s no big deal.” The boy said smiling.
“Okay, I’m still sorry”
“Don’t be, I’m Jared”
“I’m Scarlett, you can call me Scar” Scarlett smiled back and she began to blush
“Okay Scar, I’m new here, so I am not too sure where I am suppose to be right now.” Jared said
“Um, sure. Let me see your schedule”
Jared handed Scarlett his schedule
“You have P.E next, That’s what I have next as well, so, just follow me” Scarlett said with a smile
Stacy was right, Jared is hot, but Scarlett still wasn’t going to love him. Or at least, that’s what she planned.
----

Yes, probably is grammar/spelling errors.
I ain't really good with that kinda stuff xDD
I'll be writting Chapter two later.
If anyone wants me to. if no one wants me to then I won't even bother.

Just tell me if you like it or if there is anything I can fix.
-Ashe
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 5, 2009 5:14 AM

Mar 2009
lol no, write next chapter, devil-tan will be pleased as this is a love story xD

also do I find it quite good too ^^

but you should add the paragraphs in..a "smarter" (sorry ther wasn't a good word for it)

like writing 5 lines and when the scene changes or something, add one
Sep 11, 2009 7:34 AM

Dec 2008
dang right I'm happy about it being a love story ;)

that story was pretty good I liked it. Really the only thing you need to work on is making your sentences into paragraphs. Keep up the good work :)

~Signature made by Dea37s~

Night Academy I.D.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» For Those Who Don't Believe in God (Part 3 posted)

FALLEN101 - Sep 14, 2009

6 by FALLEN101 »»
Nov 4, 2010 9:18 AM

» Practicing Roleplaying, Feedback is welcome.

BlackOperations - May 5, 2010

1 by BlackOperations »»
May 5, 2010 8:27 PM

» Gekokujou~

annabloem - Apr 8, 2010

1 by georgi »»
Apr 9, 2010 6:33 PM

» Define 'Criminal' (3rd Chapter Up)

FALLEN101 - Feb 17, 2010

7 by georgi »»
Apr 9, 2010 3:37 PM

» Member cards ( 1 2 )

BlazingDevil - Jul 19, 2009

87 by Kanra_Orihara »»
Apr 8, 2010 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.