Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 27, 2014 3:25 PM
Feb 2014
Ok, i really would like a season 2 i dont know what would happen! but there are 5 books 24episodes couldn't have covered 5 light novels! (could have they)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 27, 2014 3:27 PM
Jan 2014
I think there are 8 volumes and everything was already adapted into 24 eps 0.0
Mar 27, 2014 3:29 PM
Jul 2018
I would like that. I can watch Koko all day. It would be cool if they did a time skip to them as a young professional couple Itsuzuna kiss style.
Mar 27, 2014 3:32 PM

Feb 2009
I think they covered the whole story and no need for season 2
but I really would like to see a married couple anime like Itazura na Kiss
but if the story is ended they don't have to make season 2 with a fake & fillar story xD
Mar 27, 2014 3:39 PM

Nov 2013
NO!!!!

Bad is bad and this was to bad to even deserve such bonus.... let this anime be buried underground and never again be resurrected....

A awful anime that made me hate every episode because of the way it treat Linda, which in my personal opinion was on par with Oka-chan and 2D-kun the real stars of this show.....

So it finally comes to a end and the two nutcases that should be on a mental hospital lockdown stayed together, while the perfect yamato nadeshiko (Linda) was "forced" to stay with the "leftovers".... This should permanently kill this show!!!

(sigh) honestly, I'm really starting to hate these japanese trends of crazy over perfect....
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Mar 27, 2014 3:44 PM

Jun 2013
Actually Koko is not crazy, she is a realistic character for the most part..... and linda was far from perfect
Mar 27, 2014 3:45 PM
Dec 2013
Golden Time will not and should not get a sequel. There is little to no light novel content left, and they have made an ending where there is little to expand upon except for the side characters. Then again, I prefer the side characters, Linda included, over the two main ones, as those characters seem to be far more interesting than our two protagonists. A series based around 2-D kun and Chinami would make my heart melt. Golden Time DOES however need an OVA to give more closure as well as an OVA in which Banri sticks with Linda. The latter is needed more than the former, as they can satisfy around half of the fanbase with one episode. And if it's done well, I'd give this anime a higher score. (Amigami S.S. anyone?)
Mar 27, 2014 3:47 PM

Feb 2008
No, there's no need for a second season. An OVA episode would be better, something like an epilogue. Maybe with a short timeskip ( like 2 years in the future), to see what happened with the other possible pairings.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Mar 27, 2014 3:47 PM

Nov 2012
DarkMoonWolf said:
NO!!!!

Bad is bad and this was to bad to even deserve such bonus.... let this anime be buried underground and never again be resurrected....

A awful anime that made me hate every episode because of the way it treat Linda, which in my personal opinion was on par with Oka-chan and 2D-kun the real stars of this show.....

So it finally comes to a end and the two nutcases that should be on a mental hospital lockdown stayed together, while the perfect yamato nadeshiko (Linda) was "forced" to stay with the "leftovers".... This should permanently kill this show!!!

(sigh) honestly, I'm really starting to hate these japanese trends of crazy over perfect....

Lol, I object. This show was great, IMO, and people will agree and disagree. To be fair, I think Linda and Kouko both had their fair chances, but you have to look at the setup of the show. He lost his memories; what could he do? He couldn't know that Linda was gonna tell him that she loves him. Actually, he didn't even know Linda and himself were that close until a bit after they met. Linda looked out for his best interest in not saying anything, and things with Banri and Kouko just fell together. Not to mention, I think Linda had some early growing feelings for Yana-san anyways...I'm actually sad for Oka-chan. No love for her from Yana-san :(

Edit: I agree with everybody above. An OVA would suit Golden Time much better than a season 2. Amagami SS style, definitely ;) I don't think Golden Time could pull the whole second season thing off, but a follow-up would be nice. Definitely would love to see a Banri x Linda OVA.
Mar 27, 2014 3:51 PM

Jun 2012
Why would this show even need another season? What would it even be about? 2D-kun becoming a pimp? Actually that sounds pretty cool; I would definitely watch that. Oh wait, hahaha, that's already a show called the world god only knows.
Mar 27, 2014 3:52 PM

Nov 2011
The only thing I would ever want a continuation or something from the Golden Time medium would be an OVA focused on 2D-Kun based off of a spinoff. OVA though, not a full season.
Mar 27, 2014 3:54 PM

Nov 2013
Yeah, they did cover all of it. Even those words during the credits were from the last chapter of the last volume.

And about that OVA... I feel like they're gonna do something similar to what they did with Toradora's OVA. Start it slow and nice, getting you back to that feeling when you watched it, then it develops to that nice and sweet ending which makes you miss it even more.
"There's something in this world that no one has seen before. It is gentle and very sweet. Maybe if it could be seen, everyone would fight over it. That's why no one has ever seen it. The world hid it-so that no one could get their hands on it easily. However, someday, someone will find it... And the person who deserves it the most will definitely find it."
Mar 27, 2014 3:55 PM
Sep 2013
t
DarkMoonWolf said:
NO!!!!

then... DONT WATCH IT A-HOL !! damm 10 year olds ....

but about the 2nd season:
ko the anime was GREATH but why a S2 ? i ended happy and good and there where no questions left if u ask me :P. also i think if theye make a S2 theye 'll fck up the whole stoy, so yhea for me if it ends hire i'm fine, if theye make a S2 also fine for me ^^ but i'll be scarred for the result
Mar 27, 2014 4:06 PM

Nov 2013
Honestly, I'd watch a movie or something based off the apparent ghost Banri's point of view.

dragonlight said:
Why would this show even need another season? What would it even be about? 2D-kun becoming a pimp? Actually that sounds pretty cool; I would definitely watch that. Oh wait, hahaha, that's already a show called the world god only knows.

^ This. A lot.
Mar 27, 2014 4:08 PM

Nov 2013
sazzai said:

then... DONT WATCH IT A-HOL !! damm 10 year olds ....

but about the 2nd season:
ko the anime was GREATH but why a S2 ? i ended happy and good and there where no questions left if u ask me :P. also i think if theye make a S2 theye 'll fck up the whole stoy, so yhea for me if it ends hire i'm fine, if theye make a S2 also fine for me ^^ but i'll be scarred for the result

Actually I set the show as dropped, however I admit that deep inside I was praying for some kind of a miracle or a surprise from the author... anyway truth is I kept watching...

If possible I would like to avoid any direct insults since I'm probably your elder and respect should be given to everyone either young or old so I won't comment anymore than this.

This show is finished, it ended with the worst scenario in my opinion and definitely should not receive a second season.

To clarify this last sentence:
1 - On the best case scenario a full twist was created and Banri ended up with Linda.
2 - On a second scenario he ended up alone keeping friendship with everyone.
3 - On a third scenario Banri had a total mental breakdown and had a "bad ending".
4 - Finally on the forth scenario we had the predictable cliche that turned out to be chosen.

In the first three scenarios there was a reason for the name "Golden Time", since this would be something special and unique that should never repeat itself, something that should always be remembered and cherished with nostalgia, however with the forth ending the whole idea behind the name was totally lost, there was no amazingly unique memory that would be forever lost and therefore characterized as Golden Time, just another ending to please the masses. All in the name of the current trend where a "dere" type of character is more important than all others.

I accept that the character Koko Kaga have many adepts, however my opinion doesn't follow the same ideals, and therefore I was rooting for some more twisting and amazing finales.

So again, this show is finished, it ended and definitely should not receive a second season.

Edit:
BTW just to finish I would totaly accept some OVA's with the purposed finales, specially the Linda ship finale since there's clearly a huge Linda fanbase like myself.

Also forgot to mention Nana character since she was along with Linda, 2D and Oka one of the best characters on the show....
DarkMoonWolfMar 27, 2014 6:53 PM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Mar 27, 2014 4:18 PM

Feb 2014
SailorKagome said:
No, there's no need for a second season. An OVA episode would be better, something like an epilogue. Maybe with a short timeskip ( like 2 years in the future), to see what happened with the other possible pairings.

I wouldn't mind this, but meh. The ending was fine.
TisumiiMar 27, 2014 4:23 PM
Mar 27, 2014 4:51 PM
Feb 2014
wow for my 1st topic in a short few hours its a rager!

an OVA : Banri X Linda
No thanks, if linda did love banri why leave him why lie there relationship to me felt more like brother n sister enough said.

there is a spin of Light novel which revloves around 2d-kun n chinami i wonder if they hook up lol :p

but yeah make a season to might be abit rash but there still so much more they could do together (marrage!)
Mar 27, 2014 6:50 PM

Nov 2012
dragonlight said:

I lol'd irl
Mar 27, 2014 7:04 PM

Jul 2012
SailorKagome said:

^^
Mar 27, 2014 7:19 PM
Dec 2013
I would hope for season 2!!No matter what!
Mar 27, 2014 7:39 PM

Apr 2013
Just give me an OVA from a Golden Time Ep. 1-24 Complete Set in the future. I'll be more than satisfied.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Mar 27, 2014 7:55 PM

Apr 2010
Need a S2 so Linda can NTR Banri away from Kouko, just for the hilarity that would ensue on the forums.
Mar 27, 2014 8:09 PM

Apr 2013
I'd like an alt ending OVA with either a sad ending or Banri/Linda. The show felt like a visual novel with 3 or 4 possible endings and we were only given one. Kind of like the Fate series.
Mar 27, 2014 8:17 PM

Nov 2013
antonn said:
Need a S2 so Linda can NTR Banri away from Kouko, just for the hilarity that would ensue on the forums.

Yes.
For the sake of salt.
Mar 27, 2014 8:29 PM

Jul 2010
Wouldn't mind if it was OVA
Mar 28, 2014 3:33 AM
Feb 2014
i dont really want a ova of banri x linda. i know she had feelings for him but rather then trying like everyone else did linda gave up and continued her life. rather then sticking by banri and helping!
Mar 28, 2014 4:09 AM

Sep 2013
dragonlight said:

Hahaha
Mar 28, 2014 4:45 AM
Jan 2012
pls no
Mar 28, 2014 4:55 AM

Nov 2010
SaitoFoung said:
I would hope for season 2!!No matter what!

That or an OVA or movie
Mar 28, 2014 5:27 AM

Jan 2012
I dount there ever gonna be a 2nd season
this was just like toradora,the main couple was the main focus THE END
Mar 28, 2014 6:08 AM
Feb 2014
and there is a spin off to the LN about 2d-kun n chinami
Mar 28, 2014 6:12 AM
Mar 2014
hahaha i think not god ending T_T
Mar 28, 2014 7:22 PM
Dec 2013
A 2nd season? Easy I got the plots already. Choose

1. Make Banri lose his memory again (another accident that Koko unintentionally made) and make him fall in love with a new Sexier/Crazier girl.
Let's see if Koko can do better than Linda to save her relationship.

2. Make Banri get a disease/wheel chair or accident else and see if Koko stays by his side till the END or she will focus on her selfish emotions/pain and try to break up again. Because you know when your partner really needs you, you should put your emotions first...
Mar 28, 2014 10:18 PM

Dec 2013
I'm not so sure if I want another season....

I really liked how it ended.

Another season, well I guess it would focus it breaking them up and making Linda mess around. And of course, something between Oka, Linda and Yana.

2D... well he's f****d...
Mar 29, 2014 12:31 AM
Dec 2013
I liked the show, but please no Season 2. I'd rather they make an OVA/Spinoff focusing on side characters like 2D-Kun. The author already wrote short stories starring him.
Mar 29, 2014 12:34 AM

May 2012
I promise you there will never be a season 2, ever.
Mar 29, 2014 11:46 AM
Nov 2011
I would love a second series. I thought the story was great and that there could be more to the story...And since there the recent chapter was On Feb 25th there probably could be a second season for it.
Mar 29, 2014 9:14 PM
Dec 2013
Perisher said:
why?
Mar 29, 2014 11:37 PM

Nov 2013
SaitoFoung said:
Perisher said:
why?

Cus it insults our intelligence.
Aug 8, 2014 10:59 AM
Aug 2014
This is officially one of my favourite animes. Ofcourse I would love to see a season 2, but it ended perfectly. OVA would be nice, though.
RackneowAug 8, 2014 11:13 AM
Dec 13, 2014 2:36 PM
Dec 2014
What guys? Come on, dude there still can be a season 2. What about Paris? They never went there.
void911Dec 21, 2014 12:50 PM
Apr 7, 2015 3:36 AM
Mar 2015
I really want to see the season 2 of this anime...for me this is one of the best anime ive ever watch :')
Apr 10, 2015 7:09 AM

Nov 2014
Season 2 would be cool, although I do believe they covered most of the content already. But still, there are parts like them going to paris that can be covered :)
Apr 21, 2015 7:38 AM
Jan 2015
I really liked this show but I dont feel like there needs to be a second season
May 16, 2015 9:32 PM
May 2015
I don't think there is a need for a new season, however I think it would be interesting to get at least one OVA that begins with Banri getting in his accident and where they actually show Linda walking up after it happened seeing all the emergency vehicles there. I think seeing her reaction and how she and Banri dealt with the accident right after it happened.
May 17, 2015 7:32 AM
May 2015
I really really would like a season two to this anime even though I don't really see what they could do for a season 2
May 20, 2015 12:02 PM

Feb 2015
Maybe an alternate version in which banri gets to have what he wanted from the first ..linda's love and affection.
LeissMay 23, 2015 1:29 AM
Jun 3, 2015 3:23 AM
Jun 2015
Guyz lets make this forum alive. Lets help each other please for season 2 of this anime. Hear us out golden time.
Jun 24, 2015 11:17 PM

Aug 2014
Why? The ghost is gone. Both Banri's have moved on. The relationships ended all positive. Theres no need for a season 2.
Jun 26, 2015 8:13 AM
Jun 2015
Please create a season 2 in GOLDEN TIME!!i really, really, really like this ANIME SO PLS PLS PLS PLS...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.