Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 5, 2014 10:28 AM
Aug 2013
So cute, so lovely
Apr 5, 2014 10:57 AM

Aug 2013
suki suki suki suki suki suki suki suki suki suki suki suki
Apr 5, 2014 2:10 PM

Jul 2010
Although it was a cute final, I feel bad for Mitsuki-kaichou. She should go out with Rina.
I didn't see this much kisses in one anime. Anyway, 8/10
Apr 6, 2014 10:42 AM

Oct 2009
Pretty nice finale, glad Mitsuki's thing is over.

Thing is I got rather bored around the half way point, the show lost some its charm and "HNNNNNN" moments cos all they did was kiss around and nothing much.
Also yeah Mitsuki X Haruka was unneeded and pointless. I wish the show also concentrated more on ShizukuXKotone and Yuzu/Kaede. If there is a second season someday I hope we get some actual character development and bit of plot would be nice.

7/10
Apr 7, 2014 1:19 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Oh well, as I expected Mitsuki not "sinking the shot" and did not even understand what it's like Rina, really.
Well, you understand why you can imagine, but not directly from the participants utter the word.
The rest remains in abeyance without a shred of final clue, there will be or there will be a second season?
Anime that subverts the genre a little yuri classic.
Funny and very cute characters, I find that the more time given to the president Mitsuki was not a mistake, just the other also would have to give to other couples.
I wonder if it was better to do a season of 25 episodes instead of one so short. The question will be dissolved only with the arrival of a second season.
Final rating of 7/10 for now. I would have given more if we had made ​​the assumptions that both imagined at the beginning of the series.

Very nice and tasty the opening and the ending of the series, even the OST is not bad.
The work of the Studio Deen was honest.
terrablu2003Apr 7, 2014 1:22 AM
Apr 7, 2014 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
This show...makes me feel good about my life

9/10
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Apr 8, 2014 6:52 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. She finally confessed. Mitsuki should have kissed Haruka in the lips instead. Would have been awesome.

I love the series. The Yuri scenes makes me so tense.

8/10
Apr 8, 2014 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
I liked everything about this series except for Mitsuki. I hated her jealousy and she even tried to take Haruka from her own sister.

9/10
Apr 9, 2014 6:08 PM

Dec 2010
You guys be trippin, Mitsuki made this show.

Hated it at the beggining, thought of it to be nothing more than a crude, coarse version of other yuri anime I watched and loved, but with time, I learned to like it. The comedy was very good imo.

7/10, would watch a second season.
Apr 15, 2014 9:05 PM
Aug 2012
that last scene where Haruka and Yuu stepped together and set the cherry-blossoms aflutter was beautiful!

Mitsuki steps up! way to act like a real senpai and be aggressively forward in the end! (even though you did try to get in the way of Haruka x Yuu XP)

also, my go-to excuse for things from now on will be "I was watching the ants."
Apr 16, 2014 11:46 PM

Feb 2014
Besides of the story, I got caught in the music before ending. Does anyone know what melodies/song is that? I feel like relaxing after repeating that song over and over. :)
Apr 21, 2014 11:58 PM

Mar 2014
Funny indeed.

I like this anime, the story is not bad. Not gonna lie, but.. ehh 8/10 for the ending. Basically, they both kiss each other, making out, most of the time in the whole episodes, but at the end of the day, both of them don't really know what "love" means. That explains alot.
Oh probably because they are both girls, and in high school. Ehh I dont know,. However I could say that i like this yuri anime. :)

as for Kaede and Yuzu, both girls seems to be Straight, lol. They dont share intimacy or deeper relationship like Yuu and Haruka do, or Shizu and Kotone. It doesn't matter, Yuzu and kaede are funny and I like them.
hopefully there is news for the Season 2. It will be a great news!
Video Games (Playstation), Anime, Music, etc

Lost My Memory!
Apr 25, 2014 9:41 AM

Oct 2013
eh, was an average show overall with some good humor at times but not much else

5/10
Apr 28, 2014 4:47 AM

Mar 2013
Great Yuriness i just love it 8/10 for me...
Apr 28, 2014 8:23 AM

Jun 2009
It was okay-ish but in my book a series needs more than girls kissing to qualify as a (good) yuri. 6/10
Apr 29, 2014 8:32 PM

Dec 2008
I really liked the first two episodes. Problem is, after that, everything was pretty much the same. Even the kissing started becoming boring.

As for this episode, I can't believe how dense Haruka is. At 15-16, you should have some sort of idea of what "love" is. I love yuri, but I'm not blinded by my love. This wasn't all that great unfortunately, but it wasn't too bad either. Alas, I'm still glad they made an anime as we do need more yuri series' around.

6/10

Octave anime when?!
May 2, 2014 2:21 PM

Jan 2010
I'd give it a 7/10. Admittedly, it has moments that made me giggle or squee, but I felt the characters aren't developed to their potential, like a set of cookie-cutter personalities. It does depict "classic" shoujo-ai, but the characters were trying so hard to be moe that their relationships feel fake and just an experimental phase.

Here's hoping it won't have a second season.
May 4, 2014 11:56 AM
May 2012
Really liked the visuals, the comedy and slice-of-life portions, and even Yuu and Haruka's moments and overall, the yuri moments. I will really miss this series, props to Studio Deen for this one.

9/10.
May 25, 2014 6:09 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Lol at Kaede's and Yuzu's impersonation.

That confession between Haruka and Mitsuki was nice, but too bad Haruka didn't know what love is.

Jun 10, 2014 7:17 AM
Jun 2014
I think the finale was sort of... Disappointing? I mean we never learned much about the side characters. It was just kissing and kissing between Haruka and Yuu till the very end. I did enjoy the kiss scenes of course, but I felt it needed a little more of other elements? More episodes would have been nice. But if there's a second season, I'm all for it :D i just hope that we get more information about the side characters if we do get a second season.
Second, the love triangle involving Mitsuki was totally unnecessary. I agree with some people here. It would have been better if she were a good supporting sister figure to Yuu, rather than a rival pining for Haruka O_o That would have been more pleasant IMO. It would have showed us what a great sister she really is. Plus, it's painful to see when another lesbian is randomly added to the collection, in ANY yuri manga or anime.
Third, i totally understand why Haruka and Yuu "just figured out" what love is. To start it off, They're both young (and very dense characters too XD). They have two more years to get into adulthood, and don't really embrace the idea of love completely. They already knew that their feelings were strong, even to the point of wanting to marry each other, but they didn't realize it was love until now. Well now they know. Better wait for the next season :)
Jun 12, 2014 5:03 PM

May 2013
Does anybody know that chapters the anime covered?
Jul 10, 2014 7:10 AM

Oct 2012
Great ending for great series!

I hope they do the second one too, Deen pretty much hit the spot, focusing on pure yuri and fanservice in the first place was good choice. And I love those characters, guess I will have to play the game too. Ending graduation scene was well done. Man, now I will miss this show.

7/10
Jul 19, 2014 5:27 AM

Jul 2013
That was so kawaii! I hope there's a second season! <3

Awww Haruka and Yuu said they loved each other! Mistuki kissed Haruka D:
Jul 19, 2014 4:09 PM

Jun 2013
Considering how much i like yuri, this was a very dissapointing anime for me.
5/10
Aug 27, 2014 2:49 PM

Jan 2013
So this is how it ended. Really cute and nice episode/anime. Hope to see a S2.

9/10 (10*)
Sep 9, 2014 3:26 AM

Dec 2013
THIS SHOW IS FREAKIN AWESOME.

Best.Yuri.Anime.Ever. The End.

I swear to god. I've never seen anything so cute before. God... Haruka and Yuu kissing everytime is the cutest thing ever. It feels so right!

Yuri is love, Yuri is life.

5/5 for this finale and overall 10/10. Its a masterpiece of its own kind. I consider this a masterpiece of "Yuri/Romance" animes. The romance in itself was great and lovely. The Yuri was beyond cute. So cute I would die spasming because it was too cute for me to handle.

Loved this series! Hope there might be a season 2!
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Jan 6, 2015 8:43 PM

Sep 2014
So cute. SOOOO CUTE

Any hope for a second season?
Feb 12, 2015 8:06 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Last 2 episodes at least got decent plot progression. Yuri love!!

7/10
Feb 22, 2015 8:20 PM

Aug 2014
This series was too damn sweet. I got diabetes.
Mar 13, 2015 1:40 AM

Jul 2012
Wish this series would be more realistic and less fetishized.

Had potential, didn't stick with it. Really pretty colours though.
Apr 10, 2015 12:11 AM

Aug 2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

My Haruka x Mitsuki OTP ship sunk this episode. Heartbreaking.

Mitsuki >>>>> Yuu

Overall this was cute and super fucking moe. Would really like a season 2 of this. I assume the manga is still ongoing Hopefully it sold well enough. Might be a while for any kind of announcement since this is relatively new.
Apr 10, 2015 12:18 AM

Aug 2013
kingsheep812 said:
THIS SHOW IS FREAKIN AWESOME.

Best.Yuri.Anime.Ever. The End.

I would argue that Strawberry Panic is better. That's probably the best yuri I've ever seen. But ST was WAY more moe.
Apr 12, 2015 5:27 PM

Dec 2013
That was some great juicy yuri. Fat, annoying Mitsuki got waaay too much screen time tho. Still loved it,
Apr 18, 2015 10:54 AM

Dec 2009
President Mitsuki is so cute. >w<

I give the series 8/10
Apr 27, 2015 9:18 AM

Apr 2015
mg021 said:
I realize that this was a faithful adaptation of the manga, but Mitsuki remains more of an annoyance than anything else to me. She got way too much screen time, and only served to get in the way of Haruka and Yuu... I refuse to be convinced otherwise.

All in all, I liked this a lot more than I thought I would. It's not the yuri adaptation I wanted but it was still quite good. I won't hope for a second season(well, maybe a little) and instead hope for adaptations of other yuri manga.

What I need is for this to lead to a Girl Friends, Octave, Poor Poor Lips, Hoshikawa Ginza Yonchoume, Strawberry Shake Sweet, Himitsu no Recipe, Nijipuri... etc... etc... adaptation.

8/10 + 1(for possibly leading to more yuri anime)

edit: I avoided listing Prism(as great as it was) because, well, plagiarism :'(

I would kill for a Anime adaptation of Girl Friends.
Apr 27, 2015 9:25 AM

Apr 2015
Sakura Trick is my favorite Yuri anime closely followed by Strawberry Panic. Both are just so beautifully done. The Feels...

Now just give me a Girl Friends anime adaptation and I can die happy.
May 9, 2015 6:54 PM
Jul 2009
Really enjoyed the first few episodes for the development, then continued to enjoy it for the comedy and feelings. I really disliked that Mitsuki was a character, though. The final bit was a tad disappointing with Haruka and Yuu not really understanding why it was that their relationship was like that and Mitsuki taking up so much unnecessary screen time.
May 25, 2015 4:19 PM

Aug 2014
That was a lovely ending of story! ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jun 1, 2015 6:00 PM

Feb 2015
The ending was frustrating. The screen time Mitsuki got went from refreshing to embarrassing. It's too bad they turned the normal protective elder sister into another lesbian for the story to keep from going stale. Instead of any development with Yuu and Haruka's relationship, we're just thrown the usual high school setting routine but it's with lesbians this time. Not that I was expecting hentai themes but one would think that two high school girls would get bored of kissing after awhile. Just whip out the double ended dildo and bring on the romantic development.
Jun 13, 2015 6:36 AM
Nov 2014
Best yuri stuff I have ever seen, this was a very enjoyable show with tons of great yuri moments and it has a cute ending too. I'll leave this show with a high score for now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 27, 2015 12:28 PM

Jul 2014
namihei said:
Both Yuu and Haruka didn't know what love is. Why in the world were they sharing lots of kisses then? I was a little bit disappointed.

Because that's an important refrain exhibited throughout Sakura Trick. Innocence.
All the girls in this show are naive as hell and are still trying to learn more about who they are (and whether they are homo or not). Haruka and Yuu felt that kissing was just a way to show how much they mean to each other, not particularly what a kiss is traditionally supposed to represent.

So much damn kisses though.

6/10, got tiresome to sit through but put a smile on my face every so often.
Why do people have such bad taste? Anime isn't subjective anymore.
Jul 29, 2015 8:24 AM

May 2015
Damn, beautiful and way too cute. Especially that scene with Mitsuki, Haruka and the cherry petals. 8/10.

Sep 18, 2015 1:33 PM

Sep 2015
I´m glad nothing happened between Haruka and the sister. What was pretty lame was the fact that they both didn´t know anything about love. I mean cmon, a few episodes earlier Yu was ready to marry Haruka! (i liked that episode alot^^)

Regards
Nov 15, 2015 4:04 PM

Jul 2015
Don't really know how i fell about this show, the first few episode were really awesome and i end up watching the full show the same day, the only annoying thing about it was Mitsuki.

In the end i have never seen something like it, everything is cute and beautiful, there is no bad things happening, just a good time watching this show !
Feb 23, 2016 6:01 PM

Nov 2014
Such a cute show, didn't really expect Mitsuki to confess though. I need more yuri
Hi there
May 23, 2016 3:21 AM

Mar 2014
Boy that took me over a year to finish

2.6/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 28, 2016 5:35 AM

Mar 2015
Mitsuki confession was unexpected and Yuu kisses Haruka in front of Mitsuki was also another surprise.

As I thought, Haruka and Yuu will say "suki" to each other but not "Ai Shiteru" huh?

It was a okay ending.

That was a fun ride. I was supposed to rate it 7 but thanks to episode 1 & 3....

Episode: 3.8/5

Overall: 8/10
Aug 18, 2016 6:11 PM

Feb 2013
Mitsuki confessed and was I think was rejected. There sure was a lot of kissing those episode.
Oct 11, 2016 5:26 AM

Dec 2015
Well I enjoyed watching this although about halfway it started losing its appeal a little bit.

To be honest I couldn't stand Yuus sister. If I was Yuu I would have felt so pissed at her after meddling in there relationship for her own selfish reasons then she goes and asks Haruka out and kisses her on the forehead? Felt like she was backstabbing her little sister. Didn't like her character at all
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

132 by noberkenier »»
Apr 15, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

187 by Delphantasist »»
Feb 14, 2:38 AM

» Where to watch/read Sakura trick if you're from Finland?

Wijkanda - Oct 10, 2021

7 by KietaTeenRomance »»
Jan 15, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2014

114 by User-Name »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:19 AM

» Ain’t this a bit of an overkill?

RudeRedis - Aug 21, 2023

0 by RudeRedis »»
Aug 21, 2023 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.