Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 29, 2014 10:17 PM

Apr 2011
Loved this show :) The light romance, the comedy, the fanservice, the endless lesbian kisses ... *sighs happily* I kinda liked all the characters, including Mitsuki ... I can't be the only one who was kinda hoping for a partially-incestuous threesome ending :P Mitsuki and Yuu have been bathing and sleeping together a lot, as she mentioned (yeah, I know, it was stalkery instead of sexy, but think like a doujin writer)...

One of my top 5 of the season. 9/10
Mar 30, 2014 12:05 AM

Nov 2012
I wished the love triangle was something that started a bit earlier in the series instead of like the last few episodes. It was a nice yuri filled series to watch. 8/10.

I demand a second season.
Mar 30, 2014 1:05 AM

Jun 2012
Good and cute episode, which sums up the overall feeling. I think there was too much focus on Haruka and Yuu and would have liked more of Shizuku and Kotone, much more interesting in my opinion. But still, Sakura Trick was a great watch every week, so I'll miss it for sure. 8/10
TynkerMar 30, 2014 1:11 AM
Mar 30, 2014 1:22 AM

Sep 2011
JivingLotus said:
I will never understand how a highschooler can not know what "going out" means, but I sort of get what they're trying to express about the silly playfulness of Yuu and Haruka's relationship in contrast to a serious romance. Anyway this was a suger-sweet shows with some nice laugh and heart-warming moments. 7//10

The reason why there is confusion is for several reasons, but probably the main reason is the history in Japan of tolerating lesbian relationships within highschool but the expectation that once they become adults they will 'graduate' from that behaviour and become regular heterosexuals.

So the question for Haruka and Yuu is do they truly love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives with each other, or are they just experimenting with feeling 'special' and nothing else. Kotone in particular is going to have to face this as while her parents may tolerate a relationship during highschool there is the expectation that she will fall in line afterwards.
Mar 30, 2014 1:44 AM

Mar 2014
I really like that kitchen and classroom scenes. Now that this has ended now waiting for akuma no riddle next.
Mar 30, 2014 1:45 AM

Jul 2013
Sigh.. no Kaede & Yuzu kiss? disappointing.. overall it's an okay series, too much focus on Mitsuki and it really hurts the show. The first few episodes were entertaining but as soon as she was introduced, it became boring. It's still fine I guess.. I don't mind a 2nd season with more focus on the 4 supporting girls.

6/10
Mar 30, 2014 4:44 AM
Jan 2014
Loved the episode, that tennis court confession was cute, but I was scared of Mitsuki kissing Haruka on the lips with Yuu watching. :D

Overall, I'd give the series a 9/10. I don't have much to compare with, too much Mitsuki and too little focus on the rest of the girls are my reasons.
Mar 30, 2014 4:52 AM

Dec 2013
How does a show this bad have a 7.5+ rating? MAL ratings need to be normalized for people who vote 10 on every anime they finish.
Mar 30, 2014 4:57 AM

Nov 2010
So, is there any hope for manga to be translated maybe?
that would be great.
Mar 30, 2014 5:39 AM

Aug 2013
dmrch said:
tiro_finale said:
I was disappointed they never said ai shiteru instead of suki or dai suki.
1idd0kun said:
tiro_finale said:
Haruka is still not certain what kind of love she has for Yuu...

It's not that she's not certain. She just doesn't understand the concept of romantic love yet, but she does have those feelings towards Yuu. Well, Haruka getting to understand all this is the main point of the whole series. They won't become an "official" couple until the end.

In my opinion, Sakura Trick anime became perfect if Mitsuki had said ai shiteru and Haruka had noticed clearly her own love to Yuu by Mitsuki's words. It would be the great final though it had a difference from the manga.

Aishiteru is the strongest form of "I love you" in Japanese and it's something that is said very, VERY rarely between people who are in a long term relationship or married. Some married couples don't even say it to each other. So Mitsuki saying that to Haruka would be completely beyond absurd...
Mar 30, 2014 5:44 AM

Aug 2013
E_1999 said:
How does a show this bad have a 7.5+ rating? MAL ratings need to be normalized for people who vote 10 on every anime they finish.

Yeah I think the algorithm could be a bit more sophisticated to take into account "inflation" of people's scores. Cause one person's 8 is another person's 6 even if they got the same enjoyment from the series.
Mar 30, 2014 7:23 AM

Dec 2012
kinda sad this show ended, oh well, at least it keeps my diabetes from getting worse...

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
Mar 30, 2014 9:04 AM

Jul 2012
E_1999 said:

While I do agree that MAL should have normalized ratings (perhaps not taking into accounting people's mean who is higher than 8.5 or lower than 2.5), but Sakura Trick was pure enjoyment. If I didn't like yuri so much it probably would have received a much lower score but all that yuri was the best.
Mar 30, 2014 11:11 AM
Feb 2014
the ending was very good, overall I loved Sakura Trick! I hope there's another season, or at least Ovas.
Mar 30, 2014 11:50 AM

Mar 2010
I think this was an amazing last episode. It concluded probably the only plot there was and Mitsuki's character arc was perfectly tied. I really liked how Yuu went all defensive when Mitsuki yelled at them again and how Mitsuk confessed to Haruka. Haruka/Yuu's last 2 scenes were beautiful and it was obvious that their relationship got far stronger than before. I just wish we got more focus on Kotone/Shizuku. What bothered me about this anime is that like many SoL, it didn't have any clear goals. It was more about a relationship between girls than a plot and the whole story is purely character based which isn't a bad thing but it simply lacked a direction. I liked all effects/symbolism for characters (the flowers and fruit) and the running gags. I'll give this 8/10.
Mar 30, 2014 12:25 PM

Jan 2011
Now that it's over with I can say this was a great watch. Turned out completely different then what I thought it was going to be. Handled really well and very artistic.

8/10
Mar 30, 2014 1:14 PM

Aug 2013
In the beginning I hated this show, but after few episodes I liked it. It was my first yuri anime, and I don't regret the time spent on watching this show. Kissing scenes was awesome.
Amazing opening and ending. It really isn't my kind of music, but I like it so much!
7/10
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 30, 2014 2:45 PM

May 2009
I found it fairly tame for a yuri show. Would've lied to see more than just the girls kissing (though that was quite hot enough as it was).

Mitsuki annoyed me deeply. Being love with Haruka (for whatever reason) was one thing, but trying to steal her from her sister was just bad. I didn't really like her before, and I certainly don't like her now.

Other than that, nice episode and a very nice show overall. One more show that I consider a success for Studio DEEN.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2014 4:53 PM

Oct 2013
Was expecting something far different too.

I actually really enjoyed all the characters, especially Yuu and Haruka. I could relate to them far more than many other characters from many other romantic series. And I am a man too. Maybe I was too loose or something at highschool but I found this show vastly realistic (Apart from the school starting to appear as a yuri breeding ground) :S

Wished there was a bit more drama in it too but thought it was well executed 8-9/10 for me. I genuinely hope for a second season
Mar 30, 2014 5:19 PM

Aug 2013
Well, it was a good end, but not a conclusive end, which I hate at the same time... Don't know what to think :/

Anyway, I'm glad Mitsuki FINALLY confessed. Seriously, she was getting a bit annoying. But it doesn't matter, I like her :3

Damn, Yuu was litteraly sexually harassing Haruka in the first part xD

Haruka was so childish at the end not understanding if she was loving Yuu or not. Seriously, you have it right in the face, if you can't tell now, you'll never be able to...

In any way, that was a fun ride. I wasn't really impressed since the clear lack of story and devellopment, the overuse of yuri tropes and the bland character, but it was certainly cute. Maybe a epilogue ova would be interresting.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 30, 2014 5:20 PM
Nov 2012
IZEROII said:
Now that it's over with I can say this was a great watch. Turned out completely different then what I thought it was going to be. Handled really well and very artistic.

8/10

yea i really thought the art was good, also it had more progression than i expected from a random fan service show so i was really impressed by it
Mar 30, 2014 6:39 PM

Dec 2007
I really don't get the Mitsuki hate. She's such a great character, and honestly I'm really impressed with how she was written. I do wish we would've gotten more of Kotone and Shizuku, but Mitsuki completely won me over.
Ich verstehe nicht
Mar 30, 2014 7:18 PM

Jun 2012
they need to scissor...*cough, sorry :3
Mar 30, 2014 8:34 PM

Mar 2014
rasenshiruken973 said:
dmrch said:
tiro_finale said:
I was disappointed they never said ai shiteru instead of suki or dai suki.
1idd0kun said:
tiro_finale said:
Haruka is still not certain what kind of love she has for Yuu...
It's not that she's not certain. She just doesn't understand the concept of romantic love yet, but she does have those feelings towards Yuu. Well, Haruka getting to understand all this is the main point of the whole series. They won't become an "official" couple until the end.
In my opinion, Sakura Trick anime became perfect if Mitsuki had said ai shiteru and Haruka had noticed clearly her own love to Yuu by Mitsuki's words. It would be the great final though it had a difference from the manga.
Aishiteru is the strongest form of "I love you" in Japanese and it's something that is said very, VERY rarely between people who are in a long term relationship or married. Some married couples don't even say it to each other. So Mitsuki saying that to Haruka would be completely beyond absurd...

I say as a native speaker of Japanese, it is not rare, it was not absurd.

Indeed, it may be a little strong to use by childish high school girls like Yuu. But Mitsuki's diction was usually polite and proper. Her choice of words like an adult woman became more agreeable when she confessed to Haruka in the kitchen. Even if her confession had exchanged for "Watashi ha Haruka-san wo Aishiteimasu" (polite form of "I love you, Haruka"), it would have been natural. On the contrary, it might have impressed us favorably.

I guess that the adult pleasantness of her usual words was lost in translation. In real life, Mitsuki's and Rina's words were very proper, like calm adult women. Especially Rina's was very polite. And beyond the worst was Sumisumi's. It could be permitted in only anime.

P.S. The question why some married couples don't even say "Aishiteru" to each other has a simple answer. In Japanese society, some of them are forced to have their role. A husband plays the role as her ATM, and a wife do it as his maid. Nobody want to tell one's love to one's ATM or maid.
Mar 30, 2014 10:31 PM

Mar 2008
10/10 Yuri masterpiece of the year.
Mar 31, 2014 1:05 AM

Jan 2013
This series was surprisingly good. The first couple of episodes were GODLIKE but then the series just became meh. I also don't like the president and there was too much of her towards the end. Still good tho....
Mar 31, 2014 1:40 AM

Nov 2012
I'm not sure if i'm the only one that heard it, but at the very end right before Haruka and Yuu hold hands and jump to start the new school year, there's a soft piano ballad, is it just me or does it kinda of sound like 'Kiss from a Rose' by Seal?
Mar 31, 2014 10:17 AM

Aug 2013
dmrch said:

I say as a native speaker of Japanese, it is not rare, it was not absurd.

Indeed, it may be a little strong to use by childish high school girls like Yuu. But Mitsuki's diction was usually polite and proper. Her choice of words like an adult woman became more agreeable when she confessed to Haruka in the kitchen. Even if her confession had exchanged for "Watashi ha Haruka-san wo Aishiteimasu" (polite form of "I love you, Haruka"), it would have been natural. On the contrary, it might have impressed us favorably.

I guess that the adult pleasantness of her usual words was lost in translation. In real life, Mitsuki's and Rina's words were very proper, like calm adult women. Especially Rina's was very polite. And beyond the worst was Sumisumi's. It could be permitted in only anime.

P.S. The question why some married couples don't even say "Aishiteru" to each other has a simple answer. In Japanese society, some of them are forced to have their role. A husband plays the role as her ATM, and a wife do it as his maid. Nobody want to tell one's love to one's ATM or maid.

Thank you very much for correcting me. I was mis-informed from an unreliable source and I should be more careful with information I find on the internet!
Mar 31, 2014 10:40 AM

Aug 2013
AO968 said:
I found it fairly tame for a yuri show. Would've lied to see more than just the girls kissing (though that was quite hot enough as it was).

Mitsuki annoyed me deeply. Being love with Haruka (for whatever reason) was one thing, but trying to steal her from her sister was just bad. I didn't really like her before, and I certainly don't like her now.

Other than that, nice episode and a very nice show overall. One more show that I consider a success for Studio DEEN.

Yeah that's what annoyed me about Mitsuki too, I mean first she forbids them to kiss just cause she's jealous and then she goes behind her sister's back to confess to Haruka. I wanted to slap her when she was getting all excited over the prospect that Yuu and Haruka aren't dating (unofficially) so that means she has a chance. I mean to me it was pretty obvious Yuu and Haruka were dating and by the way she explained what love is she should have known that. Tsk.
ittou_shuraMar 31, 2014 7:11 PM
Mar 31, 2014 11:37 AM

Nov 2009
Great ending!!!

It's finally come to an ending and I was happy with how they ended this series. That party for Mitsuki and Rina was successfully delivered and I've never seen Kaede acting like that before so it was quite cute. So Mitsuki confesses to Haruka and she took it the wrong way initially and that scene after the graduation ceremony was comical even though it was meant to be quite serious. All ends well and everyone else enter their second year of high school.

Overall this series was a lot better than I thought and since I don't normally watch Yuri, this was somewhat very good. The characters are very likable and the scenes were cute and comical with a good sense of slice of life attributes. Wouldn't mind a second season!!

Final Scores:

Art/Animation: 8.5/10
Story/Plot: 8/10
Characters: 8/10
Music: 7/10
Overall Score: 8/10

Episode Rating: 5/5

Mar 31, 2014 3:01 PM

Jul 2013
10/10 Yuri masterpiece. Hella wanted Sumisumi-kaichou to be paired up with someone. Than again wonder what girl has interests in hand-made mustaches and doesn't mind if her loli GF fondles her in public? Sumisumi-kaichou being lightweight socially awkward is what makes her moe tho.....Mitsuki-kaichou hella ballsy for admitting her love for Haruka right in front of her and her imouto. That shit escatlated hella quickly. Haruka is like accepts her Senpai's love but their definitions of love are galaxies apart. Also hella funny when Haruka was being tugged at by both Mitsuki and Yuu and she's like "This is bliss" and they all got hella angry at her for it; FUCKING A!!!! Feel hella bad for Kaede, not even one kiss from Yuzu. So Mitsuki-kaichou and Rina-fuku-kaichou are implied to be a couple, Rina-fku-kaichou is that chick you feel like she's an undercover ho like Ako-nee from Kiss x Sis. Hella gonna miss Sumisumi-kaichou's voice HELLA FUCKING KAWAII AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~kkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3
1L0can0Mar 31, 2014 3:15 PM
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Mar 31, 2014 5:10 PM

Dec 2011
Mitsuki actually annoyed me a lot tbh. She was just the cliche love triangle maker that is in everything.
Mar 31, 2014 11:35 PM

Mar 2014
rasenshiruken973 said:
dmrch said:
-snip-

Anyway, the thing I wanted to say is following:

I think the total plot of Sakura Trick anime has four lines. Those are:

(1) About Haruka and Yuu
This was the main line with no doubt. They started their relationship from something special at the first. It was a kiss. Then they repeated to kiss in the various situations while the meaning of their kiss of was changing slowly. They began to think about the true meaning of Mituski's word "Suki (like)" in the EP 12. And the story ended. They finally didn't understand clearly that they loved each other.

(2) About Mitsuki
Mitsuki fell in love to Haruka unconsciously in early episodes. She wandered among her jealousy in the middle episodes. At last she noticed her own love clearly in the EP 11. Then she confessed to Haruka and got broken-hearted in the EP 12. The lines of (1) and (2) are two sides of the same coin. She was destined to be a loser under the happiness of Haruka and Yuu. She played a role as heroine that is a young girl in love.

(3) About Kotone and Shizuku
They started to kiss in early episode. The fact that Kotone has her promised marriage, cast a shadow over them. They knew that if it went on, they would be separated. And they tried to make their memories. This situation until the EP 12 finished was same as the first.

(4) About Kaede and Yuzu
They liked each other and Kaede's behavior suggested that she was loving Yuzu. But Yuzu always rejected even to imagine about lesbian love. Kaede still had one-sided love until the EP 12 finished. Furthermore, Kaede was a person to get to know the whole.

I guess the mangaka decided to finish the four lines in three years of this work at the first. Probably it will be linked the story setting that Minishi high school will be closed three years later.

However, in the view of thinking this anime as the independent work, it has some problems. One of the problems is that three of the four lines were unsolved until the EP 12 finished. Moreover, the lines of (3) and (4) didn't get a clue to what will be happen eventually. (the line of (3): Will they be separated, or not? / the line of (4): Will Yuzu accept Kaede's love, or not?). It is a little too much even though I am not a person who only to require the all conclusions.

The biggest problem is the line of (1) is too slowly for me. Furthermore, it is not realistic that they did not realize the concept of love although they were crazy about kisses all year round. Haruka and Yuu were too childish to go around together. And the reason why I wrote that the lines of (1) and (2) is as same coin, is that Mitsuki was the only person to advance relationship of Haruka and Yuu strongly. Her adult personality was enough to become the breakthrough to the very slow progression of relationship between Haruka and Yuu. Of course, I expected so from the middle episodes. I think that if Mituski had used the word "Aishiteimasu (love)", Haruka could have realized clearly that she loved Yuu. But Mitsuki used the word "Sukidesu (like)". Then Haruka didn't change.

Indeed, the process of the story of this anime was very important. I actually enjoyed it. With extreme argument, it was Sakura Trick even that Haruka and Yuu continue to kiss for 24 minutes. And I understand that it was difficult to make the alteration in the anime. Because if so, it would be troublesome to link with the second season. However, I still think that it would have become perfect if Mitsuki had said "Aishiteimasu (love)" and if Haruka had realized that she loved Yuu. The line of (1) would have been ended in beautiful. It would have become the grand finale.

In other words, Mitsuki might be unnecessary for the story of this anime because she didn't so.
Apr 1, 2014 11:35 PM

Jul 2009
"or else heads will roll"... LOL. the power of money and status.

welp, it was one hell of a ride. ill miss my weekly hnghh dosage.

8/10 for being very good.
Apr 2, 2014 1:33 PM
Jan 2014
I happen to think Mitsuki made this show, Haruka was great with her yuri fangirling. But I feel that Mitsuki was a needed part of the show both in comedy and drama terms. Yuzu and Kaede were great and I think got about the right amount of screentime. The new student council president was a really great character and its a shame she only got 1 or so episodes to show her stuff. Kotone and Shizuku needed more screen time and more yuri moments. But all up I am very happy with this show and its been good getting a true dose of yuri, I dont care about canon relationships all I care about is yuri yuri and some more yuri
Apr 2, 2014 5:27 PM

Jul 2010
I would rate this show 8/10 with pleasure, but i'll give it 7/10 because of Mitsuki.I just can't stand her annoying character.In last episode she wasn't that bad, but it wont make me forget every other episode she was in.
Really enjoyed the overall feeling of the series.It was cute and relaxing.
Apr 3, 2014 12:54 PM

May 2012
What a lovely ending <3 All that kissing, all the confessing, all that cuteness! HNNNGGG just can't get enough of it :D

Quite loved this show and how adorable all the characters and the development was!

It's a bit sad to see this is the end but man did I enjoyed marathoning this series!

All by all I have to say that I'd love some more but as the ending was this great I don't really need anything or expecting anything more of this wonderful series! 8/10
Apr 3, 2014 12:59 PM

Mar 2012
My enjoyment is endless roller coaster in space.

11/10 for this series.
season 2 when?
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Apr 4, 2014 8:42 AM

Oct 2009
That was too cute. Really enjoyed the visuals.
Apr 4, 2014 12:35 PM

Feb 2009
This whole thing felt like:
THE INAMI SHOW!
(featuring poplar)
I'll never forget the day Iguchi Yuka ruined Yuu for me.

Two words:
NEVER. AGAIN.
Apr 5, 2014 10:28 AM
Aug 2013
So cute, so lovely
Apr 5, 2014 10:57 AM

Aug 2013
suki suki suki suki suki suki suki suki suki suki suki suki
Apr 5, 2014 2:10 PM

Jul 2010
Although it was a cute final, I feel bad for Mitsuki-kaichou. She should go out with Rina.
I didn't see this much kisses in one anime. Anyway, 8/10
Apr 6, 2014 10:42 AM

Oct 2009
Pretty nice finale, glad Mitsuki's thing is over.

Thing is I got rather bored around the half way point, the show lost some its charm and "HNNNNNN" moments cos all they did was kiss around and nothing much.
Also yeah Mitsuki X Haruka was unneeded and pointless. I wish the show also concentrated more on ShizukuXKotone and Yuzu/Kaede. If there is a second season someday I hope we get some actual character development and bit of plot would be nice.

7/10
Apr 7, 2014 1:19 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Oh well, as I expected Mitsuki not "sinking the shot" and did not even understand what it's like Rina, really.
Well, you understand why you can imagine, but not directly from the participants utter the word.
The rest remains in abeyance without a shred of final clue, there will be or there will be a second season?
Anime that subverts the genre a little yuri classic.
Funny and very cute characters, I find that the more time given to the president Mitsuki was not a mistake, just the other also would have to give to other couples.
I wonder if it was better to do a season of 25 episodes instead of one so short. The question will be dissolved only with the arrival of a second season.
Final rating of 7/10 for now. I would have given more if we had made ​​the assumptions that both imagined at the beginning of the series.

Very nice and tasty the opening and the ending of the series, even the OST is not bad.
The work of the Studio Deen was honest.
terrablu2003Apr 7, 2014 1:22 AM
Apr 7, 2014 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
This show...makes me feel good about my life

9/10
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Apr 8, 2014 6:52 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. She finally confessed. Mitsuki should have kissed Haruka in the lips instead. Would have been awesome.

I love the series. The Yuri scenes makes me so tense.

8/10
Apr 8, 2014 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
I liked everything about this series except for Mitsuki. I hated her jealousy and she even tried to take Haruka from her own sister.

9/10
Apr 9, 2014 6:08 PM

Dec 2010
You guys be trippin, Mitsuki made this show.

Hated it at the beggining, thought of it to be nothing more than a crude, coarse version of other yuri anime I watched and loved, but with time, I learned to like it. The comedy was very good imo.

7/10, would watch a second season.
Apr 15, 2014 9:05 PM
Aug 2012
that last scene where Haruka and Yuu stepped together and set the cherry-blossoms aflutter was beautiful!

Mitsuki steps up! way to act like a real senpai and be aggressively forward in the end! (even though you did try to get in the way of Haruka x Yuu XP)

also, my go-to excuse for things from now on will be "I was watching the ants."
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

132 by noberkenier »»
Apr 15, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

187 by Delphantasist »»
Feb 14, 2:38 AM

» Where to watch/read Sakura trick if you're from Finland?

Wijkanda - Oct 10, 2021

7 by KietaTeenRomance »»
Jan 15, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2014

114 by User-Name »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:19 AM

» Ain’t this a bit of an overkill?

RudeRedis - Aug 21, 2023

0 by RudeRedis »»
Aug 21, 2023 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.