Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2014 11:34 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, the president is cute in this finale :3 at least I think so.
Mm, pudding.

Snap, the drama escalated this episode. But still, the president is so silly at times with her feelings :p
Cute ending is cute <3
Mar 27, 2014 11:45 AM
Dec 2013
Both Yuu and Haruka didn't know what love is. Why in the world were they sharing lots of kisses then? I was a little bit disappointed. The story itself is the same as its original manga, though.

However, overall, pretty sure this show was a well made adaptation. It pleased me. :) The second-year arc someday?
Mar 27, 2014 12:52 PM

Mar 2014
...I got shocked that Haruka didn't know what love is.
What was Haruka's behavior like a predator to Yuu so far?

The scene of cherry blossoms fluttering was beautiful without complaint. The scene that Kaede wept and Yuzu cared her was also cute. I felt good that Rina would support broken-hearted Mitsuki. I think that Mitsuki was the main heroine character hidden in the structure of Sakura Trick story.

I was very satisfied with the final episode.
Mar 27, 2014 2:05 PM

Aug 2010
A pretty nice final episode, Kaede breaking down twice was especially heartwarming, I didn't expect it from her. However, it was really jarring how Yuu and Haruka suddenly became lobotomized goldfish about love.

I originally wanted to give this either a 9 or an 8, but then Mitsuki-kaichou hijacked the series and nearly ruined it single-handedly. Such a shame, the first few episodes were pretty nice and it had a lot of potential. 7/10.
Mar 27, 2014 3:10 PM

May 2013
I have no idea of what score to give this series. I really don't. The fact that Haruka would stay dense from the beginning to the very end was something I was already expecting, but that scene when Yuu kissed Haruka in front of Mitsuki took me by surprise.

I liked the scenery in this episode.
Mar 27, 2014 4:10 PM

Feb 2010
The Mitsuki x Haruka scene is the most beautiful part in the anime,
Mitsuki leave, not because being rejected by Haruka, but because Her "like" is different from Haruka's "like",
on the other hand, Haruka said she likes Mitsuki, too, is the meaning the same as her "like" to Yuu, or different?
But after all, Mitsuki's confess accidentally make Haruka and Yuu more intimate.

Finally get an yuri anime after a long time,
Too much fanservice, also, the pace didn't done well,
but the anime do fulfill the yuriness, the romance.
overall 7.5/10
YangbojianMar 27, 2014 9:13 PM
Mar 27, 2014 5:59 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Yeah, like some others I'm not sure what to make of this show either.
Mar 28, 2014 12:14 AM
Jul 2009
Yangbojian said:
Mitsuki leave, not because being rejected by Haruka, but because Her "like" is different from Haruka's "like"

It's still a rejection. An indirect one, but still a rejection. Haruka's "like" for Mitsuki is just friendship. It's not the same thing Haruka feels for Yuu. Haruka herself hasn't realized the difference just yet, but Mitsuki could tell. That's why she backed off.

Yangbojian said:
on the other hand, Haruka said she likes Mitsuki, too, is the meaning the same as her "like" to Yuu, or different?

Different, though she hasn't realized it yet. I think she was about to figure it out when Mitsuki interrupted her.
Mar 28, 2014 1:49 AM

Feb 2012
EphidelAMV said:
Love triangle thing with Mitsuki was totally unnecessary, so forced. =/

Not going on my favs, ugh, would've been a better series without so Mitsuki getting in the way with so much screentime... bah, still fine I guess... Somewhat dissapointed.

HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA. LOL. It is necessary because IT is in the manga. DEEN was very faithful with this adaptation so your comment is very much illogical.

Anyways, Glad That Mitsuki Pawned it this episode. At least, She had the chance to show her affection towards Haruka in the end. Although her previous scenes with Haruka were all accidents, I'm really glad that she pushed through and kissed Haruka all the way. At least she had one. I hope she gets more in the manga 'cause i really like her compared to her sister. I only finished up to Volume 3 and the anime ended up in this part so i really hope she gets more in Volume 4.
Mar 28, 2014 2:18 AM
Jul 2009
Bluuberry said:
It is necessary because IT is in the manga. DEEN was very faithful with this adaptation so your comment is very much illogical.

It was unnecessary in the manga too imo.

Bluuberry said:
I hope she gets more in the manga

She left for college after her graduation. She makes an appearance in volume 5 but it's a temporary thing. Also, I think she's going to end up together with Rina.
1idd0kunMar 28, 2014 2:21 AM
Mar 28, 2014 2:38 AM

Feb 2012
1idd0kun said:

It was unnecessary in the manga too imo.

Well, That's just on a minority scale and it's just your own opinion, not that it matters to the one doing the manga anyway. In fact, Not all people found it unnecessary. It was some sort of a balance even if it annoys the hell out of some people and i find it very pleasing to the story and the whole atmosphere.

1idd0kun said:

She left for college after her graduation. She makes an appearance in volume 5 but it's a temporary thing. Also, I think she's going to end up together with Rina.

Well, That sucks. I hope this never gets a Second season then. Seeing Haruka and Yuu making and kissing all the way out that results into creating sounds like moaning in a hentai series for a new season will not be very much exciting anymore. (at least, in my opinion). One season is enough. An OVA would suffice i guess.
Altaria-chanMar 28, 2014 2:42 AM
Mar 28, 2014 2:58 AM
Jul 2009
Bluuberry said:
That's just on a minority scale and it's just your own opinion, not that it matters to the one doing the manga anyway. In fact, Not all people found it unnecessary. It was some sort of a balance even if it annoys the hell out of some people and i find it very pleasing to the story and the whole atmosphere.

Actually, I think a lot of people found her annoying.
Bluuberry said:
Well, That sucks. I hope this never gets a Second season then. Seeing Haruka and Yuu making and kissing all the way out that results into creating sounds like moaning in a hentai series for a new season will not be very much exciting anymore. (at least, in my opinion). One season is enough. An OVA would suffice i guess.

I doubt there will be a second season, but I hope there is. Haruka and Yuu's relationship still needs a lot of development, and without Mitsuki hogging scree-time the manga can focus a bit more on that.
Mar 28, 2014 12:09 PM

Feb 2010
I can't find this one anywhere. Usually it's out the day of but a day has already passed and a sub release doesn't seem to exist yet.
Mar 28, 2014 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
An amazing final episode.I really hope that there would be a second season.
Way better than chuunibyou ren's final episode.
Mar 28, 2014 4:28 PM

Jun 2012
The anime was solid but it needed a lot more Shizuku and Kotone focus. They were a very likeable couple but they didn't get enough screen time. Yuu and Haruka were interesting but if the show would have spotlighted two couples instead of one, it could have been even better.

If Studio Deen was indeed faithful to the manga, they should have taken a little creative liberty in this regard, replacing some Yuu and Haruka scenes with Shizuku and Kotone ones.

That being said, I still enjoyed the concept a lot and I hope we see more yuri adaptions in the future.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 28, 2014 4:38 PM

Jan 2009
1. Can't believe mitsuki confessed to haruka right in front of yuu. All those times mitsuki was thinking about haruka… I thought it was just a joke cuz she kept playing it off as one.

2. I'm proud of my manly fangirl screams throughout the series. It's so hard to find anime like this

3. I was always a kaede fan cuz she's easygoing, laidback & a mischievous/playful troll. Even tho she didn't get a lot of show time, she is someone worth emulating. #TeamKaede

Overall series rating: 8/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Mar 28, 2014 4:48 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Kaede and Yuzu's impersonation of Mitsuki and Rina was awesome!

Mitsuki struggling to say her feelings was kinda cute. XD
Haruka seems to like being wanted by both side. ;)
Mitsuki's confession was so sudden!

Nice conv. behind the tennis court. Good to see Mitsuki understands the situation.
A kiss in the forehead to mark the bonding. :)

"Suki" *Kiss* "Suki" *Kiss* "Suki" *Kiss* "Suki" .. Nice! XD

Kiss before entering the new school. So much cherry blossom!

Good series! Still didn't see Yuzu X Kaede. Hope there's a second season.

Mar 28, 2014 4:52 PM

May 2013
That pudding is huge lol. Mitsuki was so cute. This a good final episode. I enjoyed watching this anime.
Mar 28, 2014 4:57 PM
Jul 2009
Shaniyaz said:
A kiss in the forehead to mark the bonding.

To mark her giving up, you mean.
Mar 28, 2014 5:15 PM

Sep 2013
Sumi's tear so cute!

Kaede's impression and those pads :3

"This is bliss..." Hell yeah it is.

Now that is what you call a sudden confession!

"Bought it." Fail :P

Really nice final episode, but there wasn't any ShizuxKotone moments :(

Good-bye Sakura Trick you will always be remembered as my first yuri and the anime with the most kissing.
Mar 28, 2014 5:23 PM

Feb 2014
Not sure what I was expecting from this anime. I heard a lot about it and then finally said screw it I'll watch it. It was a good time killer for me to be honest. Still, I enjoyed it.
Mar 28, 2014 6:00 PM

Nov 2012
Looks like Mitsuki will move on possibly with Rina, Haruka is still not certain what kind of love she has for Yuu...

I was disappointed they never said ai shiteru instead of suki or dai suki.
Other than that and the echhi / fan-service, and some parts of the characters, don't see too much disappointment. The anime pretty much delivered what was offered.

This was one of the hardest anime I had to pick a score.
Will give a 7 until until I figure out, and my brain fully digests the series...
Thorn between 6 and 7, but will give it a 'good' (7/10) out of generosity.
MomonoMar 28, 2014 10:50 PM
Mar 28, 2014 6:06 PM
Jul 2009
tiro_finale said:
Looks like Mitsuki will move on possibly with Rina,

Probably. I think Rina is thinking of confessing in the latest manga chapters.

tiro_finale said:
Haruka is still not certain what kind of love she has for Yuu...

It's not that she's not certain. She just doesn't understand the concept of romantic love yet, but she does have those feelings towards Yuu. Well, Haruka getting to understand all this is the main point of the whole series. They won't become an "official" couple until the end.
Mar 28, 2014 6:21 PM

Jul 2012
I realize that this was a faithful adaptation of the manga, but Mitsuki remains more of an annoyance than anything else to me. She got way too much screen time, and only served to get in the way of Haruka and Yuu... I refuse to be convinced otherwise.

All in all, I liked this a lot more than I thought I would. It's not the yuri adaptation I wanted but it was still quite good. I won't hope for a second season(well, maybe a little) and instead hope for adaptations of other yuri manga.

What I need is for this to lead to a Girl Friends, Octave, Poor Poor Lips, Hoshikawa Ginza Yonchoume, Strawberry Shake Sweet, Himitsu no Recipe, Nijipuri... etc... etc... adaptation.

8/10 + 1(for possibly leading to more yuri anime)

edit: I avoided listing Prism(as great as it was) because, well, plagiarism :'(
NinjaDustMar 28, 2014 6:28 PM
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Mar 28, 2014 6:29 PM

Jun 2013
http://puu.sh/7NpeS.jpg

i am now anti-women and anti-gay.

this show was bad
Mar 28, 2014 6:31 PM

Jul 2013
A pretty calm final episode. I'm surprised Kaede and Yuzu never got together by the end of this series but oh well.
Mar 28, 2014 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
I am depressed now that this series is over. I loved this show, TBH.
I demand a second season.

I'm also upset, because... Haruka and Yuu never had sex... I'm so sorry. Not really :P
Mar 28, 2014 6:36 PM

Jul 2012
HikariJake said:
I am depressed now that this series is over. I loved this show, TBH.
I demand a second season.

I'm also upset, because... Haruka and Yuu never had sex... I'm so sorry. Not really :P

read Gokujou Drops or Hanjuku Joshi :D

edit: or Shoujo Sect, for that matter. Didn't like the anime, but the manga was good
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Mar 28, 2014 6:46 PM

Sep 2011
VanillaWeiss said:
http://puu.sh/7NpeS.jpg

i am now anti-women and anti-gay.

this show was bad

Umm .. how did Yuu saying her and Haraka's relatonship is special turn you off women??? Besides, why did you watch it till the end if you don't like same sex relationships?

Anyway, personally I'm going to miss this show. I think perhaps they could have toned down the boob and butt fanservice as part of the yuri attraction is the whole idea (probably incorrect but never mind!) of 'pure love'. Still, Sakura Trick still managed to deliver that in spades!!
Mar 28, 2014 7:02 PM

Aug 2008
Man.....I really wanted a kiss between Mitsuki and Haruka....OH WELL. Can't complain because Yuu and Haruka is definitely more sweeter <3
Mar 28, 2014 7:02 PM
Jul 2018
Needs a 2nd season!!!

I really loved the Yuri in this series even tho I was never a big fan of it when I started but it was just too cute for me to resist.

10/10
Mar 28, 2014 7:22 PM

Jul 2013
Ahhh its over. How can Haruka be so dense yet get so jealous at the same time? I wonder if Mitsuki and Rina will get together, they seem perfect for each other.
Mar 28, 2014 7:26 PM
Jul 2009
Ophis said:
Ahhh its over. How can Haruka be so dense yet get so jealous at the same time?

She's dense, but that doesn't mean she's not in love. She just doesn't know that she is.
Mar 28, 2014 7:37 PM

Feb 2012
EphidelAMV said:

I was clearly talking about the entirety of Sakura Trick (which including the manga, ofc). IT is forced and totally unnecessary.

Sure her reactions are funny n all at first... just the typical "shy girl in love with the MC" character, and just like any other character of that type... it gets really annoying really fast when having so much screen time. As mentioned by someone above, she single handedly almost ruined the anime. Would've prefer that screentime given to Shizuku and Kotone, who barely got any. Again, I am refering to the entirety of Sakura Trick.

The manga handles the pacing way better, obviously because it is a 4-koma. "Screen time" there does not feel like an eternity.

Well, It has it's Pros and Cons but it will be a total hassle for my part to pinpoint everything so i'd rather leave it to someone else here, Not to mention that Yuu was annoying as fuck too. Either way, Enough with that, You can't do anything regarding that matter anyways now that it's over and I hope this never gets a sequel.
Mar 28, 2014 7:40 PM

Feb 2012
1idd0kun said:

To mark her not giving up, you mean.

Fix'd
Mar 28, 2014 7:53 PM
Jul 2009
Bluuberry said:
1idd0kun said:

To mark her not giving up, you mean.

Fix'd

Lol, stop being delusional. She gave up. That's why she says that she wanted to do that before the end.
Mar 28, 2014 8:01 PM

Jul 2012
I was really scared that Mitsuki was going to kiss Haruka's lips. Would have been a big surprise, glad it was only the forehead. Entire show was amazing, very moe. Ending was very satisfying as well. Sad this one is over now
Mar 28, 2014 8:16 PM

Nov 2013
I was....squealing like a fanboy on the confession scenes.

Any anime that gets me doing that is high on my list.
And the ending sequence would've been btr without that jump ;P

Really heartwarming ride, I need one of these at least once per season.
Mar 28, 2014 8:21 PM

Jan 2014
It's official they're girlfriends now. I've never seen a yuri anime like this with serious confession and on point kissing and since I'm not picky with my yuri, I'm giving this a 10/10.
Mar 28, 2014 8:22 PM

Jul 2010
The graduation ceremony was filled with grace!! I really liked the choir and the students singing.
The music in this episode sure was nice.
Mitsuki's confession and the kiss on the forehead was sweet.
Cute to the very end, I sure enjoyed my small trip of watching Yuri.
Mar 28, 2014 8:27 PM
Jul 2018
It was a good and cute yuri series.

Mitsuki finally confessed her feelings to Haruka.

That ending was beautiful, Yuu and Haruka kiss before entering the new school with so much cherry blossom in the background.
Mar 28, 2014 8:33 PM

Jul 2013
Yuu kisses Haruka right in front of Mitsuki :o
Mitsuki's confession To Haruka right in front of Yuu..wow.

Mitsuki understood the situation when they were talking behind the tennis court, which was good.
no Yuzu x Kaede yet heh..
I'd like to see a 2nd season for this.
Mar 28, 2014 8:34 PM

Jul 2012
Cute episode, as usual~! x3
The final kiss scene was so cute! D:
I thought I'd expect a lip kissing scene with Yuu's sister and Haruka, but we didn't get one. :(

Oh well....it's so sad to see such a cute, yuri romance anime to end....
It was such an enjoyable anime to watch....I'm so happy that I watched this~! x3
Mar 28, 2014 8:38 PM
Jul 2009
rickywolfy said:
I thought I'd expect a lip kissing scene with Yuu's sister and Haruka, but we didn't get one.

Haruka and Yuu kiss to show that they're special to each other. If any of them kissed someone else, it would defeat the purpose. Their relationship wouldn't be special anymore.
Mar 28, 2014 8:45 PM

Jul 2012
rickywolfy said:

I thought I'd expect a lip kissing scene with Yuu's sister and Haruka, but we didn't get one. :(

That would have ruined the entire show and would've been such a huge betrayal to Yuu on Haruka's part. Despite them (apparently) not knowing what love is, it is clear by their actions that they do love each other so it wouldn't have made any sense if Haruka let Mitsuki kiss her on the lips. Even the forehead thing was a bit much but thankfully Yuu didn't mind.
Mar 28, 2014 8:47 PM

Aug 2013
What am I going to do? There's this huge void in my heart now. There's Akuma no Riddle and Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san next but it's still a week or two before the spring anime are going to air T_____T

I'm going to miss this show. My blood sugar levels spiked and my brain overheated every episode lmao. In the yuri and romance aspect, this show delivered. Comedy...not so much but hey I'm already grinning ear to ear while watching it so who cares haha.

9/10. Will buy the BDs.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 28, 2014 8:54 PM

Nov 2013
Joshua1207 said:
rickywolfy said:

That would have ruined the entire show and would've been such a huge betrayal to Yuu on Haruka's part. Despite them (apparently) not knowing what love is, it is clear by their actions that they do love each other so it wouldn't have made any sense if Haruka let Mitsuki kiss her on the lips. Even the forehead thing was a bit much but thankfully Yuu didn't mind.

Betrayal of Mitsuki to Yuu. Sides Haruka would've probably pushed Mitsuki away if she came close to her lips. And the forehead thing was not much at all... Less significant than a cheek kiss.
Mar 28, 2014 8:58 PM

Feb 2012
EphidelAMV said:

You are so fed up into your shipping, pretty funny.
(Many found Mitsuki to be the one annoying as fuck)

I never understood this shipping thing ppl do.

Lol. Says the one who'd get butthurt too whenever Mitsuki's blocking the way/she make cockblocks for your penis. HAHAHAHAHA.

EphidelAMV said:

He is the one that doesn't give up xD

Ah well, in the end this was enjoyable. I shall be awaiting for more of the manga for now.
Adios.

I will never give up 'cause it's very possible to happen. Lol. Sucks that many people hate it but in fact, if only Mitsuki was in the place of Yuu or one of the Mains, it will be much better. Hoho.
Mar 28, 2014 9:04 PM

Jul 2008
I ship Mitsuki and Rina :D

But my endgame is Yuzu and Kaede. <3333333
---

Well, I really do hope for a 2nd S., but I'll keep an eye on manga, of course! (;

EDIT: Also, 8/10.
Mar 28, 2014 9:07 PM

Feb 2012
1idd0kun said:
Lol, stop being delusional. She gave up. That's why she says that she wanted to do that before the end.

Isn't the point of this show to let people imagine over things that doesn't exist? I hope you get what i meant by that. If not, then that's not my problem anymore.

Besides, The manga is still on-going. The future actions of these 2 dimensional characters will likely be up on the mercy of the mangaka. Anything is Possible. It may or may not happen but if i were the mangaka, I think he should spice his piece a little bit. Create some sort of a conflict in between the plot so that there's much more a thrill.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

132 by noberkenier »»
Apr 15, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

187 by Delphantasist »»
Feb 14, 2:38 AM

» Where to watch/read Sakura trick if you're from Finland?

Wijkanda - Oct 10, 2021

7 by KietaTeenRomance »»
Jan 15, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2014

114 by User-Name »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:19 AM

» Ain’t this a bit of an overkill?

RudeRedis - Aug 21, 2023

0 by RudeRedis »»
Aug 21, 2023 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.