Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 27, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2014
I know we haven't really gotten any new member's of the Straw Hat Pirate's in an uber long time, but "this" (Dressrosa) arc really makes me both: think we have an unusual amount of great candidates to choose from, and feel it's time we get some new members (ideally I would like the SH's to have a big group of nakama) -not White Beard BIG- but bigger then it is now. Realistically my money's on Jinbei cos Luffy did ask him to join them... but there are so many new good characters that I feel Oda shouldn't pass up on.
My personal choice would be -Bartolomeo- I wanna keep seeing his crazy personality and awkward interaction's with his Fanboy man crush Luffy =)

anyway what do ya'll think?
do we need a new Straw Hat at all?
do they need more Girl's? or who would your ideal Straw Hat be?
Don't you wanna hang out and waste your life with us?
-Spike Spiegel-
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 27, 2014 11:33 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread Moved.
Mar 27, 2014 11:47 AM

Sep 2013
We already have a thread. Like 6 threads down for fucks sake.
Mar 28, 2014 1:05 AM

Jan 2014
Old_Raven said:
We already have a thread. Like 6 threads down for fucks sake.

Yeah... I was to lazy to put this on the right section
*hence this v*
Luna_ said:
Thread Moved.

Let alone check if the same thread existed... my bad *shrugs*
So feel free to go Ham and spam the shit out of this thread (maybe it'll become interesting enough to be locked) (°^°)d
Don't you wanna hang out and waste your life with us?
-Spike Spiegel-
Apr 9, 2014 4:12 AM
May 2013
*THIS IS PURE SPECULATION FROM ME*

i feels like there is no way jinbei will be joining SH pirates, i don't know why but i just have this feeling that jinbei will be ( i might get a lot of hates for this ) killed by big mom. Remember that jinbei got in some kind of troubles with big mom ?
Apr 9, 2014 4:17 AM

Aug 2008
It's either Jinbei or Rebecca. Bartolomeo already has his own crew so he doesn't need to join. Instead,Bartolomeo can just form alliance with Luffy.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Apr 9, 2014 9:11 AM

Sep 2011
After the latest chapter there's no chance in hell it will be Rebecca, she brings nothing to the crew. Jinbei shouldn't be an option because he is already a crew member as far as Luffy is concerned. I would love to see Baby 5 join the crew as unlikely as that may seem. I believe that the next crew member will be female, as for options in this arc it's pretty much down to Violet. If nobody from this arc joins I think Bonney is still a possibility or maybe someone from Wano Kuni or Elbaf.
Apr 9, 2014 9:32 AM

May 2011
Rebecca: is so weak and don't have any special powers, we need strong people!
Bartolomeo: is just annoying person (Luffy's fan boy)
Law: has his own dream and Luffy's enemy as the both are pirates
Momonosuke & Kinemon: they're just want to live a happy life, and why they'd help luffy to be the pirate king ? just because he helped them ? bullshit
Jinbei: it has been decided a long time ago, he's the 10th member of the crew
Apr 9, 2014 9:38 AM

Apr 2011
I personally want Bonnie the captain of the other Super Nova from 2 years ago. I want to see her out eat Luffy, either spark a rivalry or some damn shipping!
Apr 9, 2014 10:29 AM
Mar 2014
im still sad that bon clay didn't join the crew
Apr 9, 2014 10:54 AM

May 2011
vansonbee said:
I personally want Bonnie the captain of the other Super Nova from 2 years ago. I want to see her out eat Luffy, either spark a rivalry or some damn shipping!

yeah, that'd be so awesome but it's impossible to happen.. i wonder what happened to Bonnie :/
Apr 9, 2014 10:58 AM

Nov 2012
creedpirates said:
im still sad that bon clay didn't join the crew

Well Franky and Bon Clay have the same VA so he kinda joined.
Apr 9, 2014 11:15 AM

Apr 2013
Satan-sama said:
Momonosuke & Kinemon: they're just want to live a happy life, and why they'd help luffy to be the pirate king ? just because he helped them ? bullshit

i believe luffy said he wants to get 10 powerful nakama or crew members.
he wasn't counting himself so jinbei would be number #9 not counting luffy

which means we have room for 1 more.

also bart is awesome and his character shows real contrast.
when you first meet bart it seams like he doesn't really care what anybody thinks.

for example him pissing off the side of the arena.
but then you learn he is a luffy fanboy and his character seams totally different.

i mean he still doesn't care what people think apart from luffy-senpai.
i hope we can see more to that side of him.

as far as the next crew member well its definitely gonna be female in my opinion.
either violet or rebecca seam like the obvious choices but like fullmetal i would like to see baby 5 become the new SH member.

she cracks me up and would definitely add more comedy to the mix.

i would love to see how she reacts when brook asks if he can see her panties.

bart would also add alot of comedy to the mix but he has his own crew and well i really want to see another female join the SH's. cause 2 just isnt enough.

although an alliance between bart and luffy would be awesome.
Apr 9, 2014 3:28 PM

Jun 2012
Satan-sama said:
vansonbee said:

yeah, that'd be so awesome but it's impossible to happen.. i wonder what happened to Bonnie :/

I read that as eat out luffy, awkward.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Apr 9, 2014 5:45 PM
Apr 2013
jimbob1141 said:
Satan-sama said:
vansonbee said:

Yeah, me too :D
Apr 9, 2014 8:09 PM

Sep 2011
Quinius said:
jimbob1141 said:
Satan-sama said:
vansonbee said:

Haha glad I'm not the only one; didn't say anything before but yeah I thought the same thing.
Apr 10, 2014 4:30 PM

May 2011
Fullmetal89 said:
Quinius said:
jimbob1141 said:
Satan-sama said:
vansonbee said:

Haha glad I'm not the only one; didn't say anything before but yeah I thought the same thing.

pervert imagination, you should go to a psychologist ..lol
Apr 11, 2014 12:42 PM

Jan 2014
I feel that Law might become the new member. For most of the crew, the Straw Hats have to rescue him/her from some villain. Law is a captive right now and in bad shape. But I can't really see him crying from every orifice of his body during the rescue attempts, which also seems to be a qualification for new members. Meh, I wish they'd add more non-Devil Fruit users to their crew.
Apr 11, 2014 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
Bartolomeo is awesome, but i think its unlikely. Rebecca is more likely, but there is no indication/foreshadowing that there may be a new Straw Hat.
Apr 11, 2014 3:29 PM

Jun 2012
Well, I'd say Bartolomeo is by far the most likely. Personality-wise he's really unique, and his ability would come in handy, not to mention he's already in love with the Straw Hats. Franky is a prime example of why it wouldn't be too far-fetched to assume that Barto could leave his "crew" to join the Straw Hats... though that's why I think Law wouldn't join so hypocrisy at it's finest! Of course, in Law's case Oda even went so far as to show Law recruiting Jean Bart... and I can't see that being for no reason.

But my top 3 choices from this arc (in order) are Wicca, Baby 5, and Cavendish. I think Baby 5 would be more likely to join Law, though... but I actually think Wicca is fairly likely just because she's so different than the rest of the dwarves. Cavendish is a bit iffy since his split personality reveal, but it could still prove to be kind of interesting.

Fullmetal89 said:
Quinius said:
jimbob1141 said:
Satan-sama said:
vansonbee said:

I did the same. :/
May 8, 2014 8:41 PM

May 2012
My top choice still Kinemon ONLY dont include that brat he has to stay with kanjuro.
His interaction with SH is really normal like he's already a part of the crew, and It isnt only Jinbei who was asked to join but also Kinemon (though it just half of his body and in a foolish manner).
Ill only drop him if Oda reveals his background and goals that doesn't fit for SH.
Leaving their son to go overseas is too common these days, so dont use Momo as the reason for not joining SH.

Barto is my second choice.

May 8, 2014 9:09 PM
Jul 2018
None from the current arc imo. Rebecca is boring and both Kinemon and her are swordsman which aren't needed. Oda has a hard enough time trying to give Brook some good moments as he is completely dwarfed by Zoro as far as combat goes. There are some things that suggest Momonosuke might be one (has a dream, a back story that we've seen hints of, running gag with the crew, etc), but I doubt it.

Bart is great but his joke would get old if he was around constantly. Better to have him as an ally who shows up way later so he can fan boy about their new world exploits. Law won't for obvious reasons.

Not sure anymore are needed in general either. The more he adds the harder it is to keep them all involved.
May 8, 2014 9:10 PM

Nov 2010
I want them to have a greenhouse for Usopp, Robin, and Nami's plants and for a couple of the dwarfs to move in and act as guards.
May 12, 2014 7:11 AM
Mar 2014
Satan-sama said:

Rebecca is actually really skilled. She could definitely hold her own in the SH crew. But she probably won't join the crew (and neither will Violet). No indication of it so far. She has no "dream". She's about to be reunited with her family/father who she forgot about for 10 years so she's not about to go off on an adventure.

Also, Oda has already confirmed that the next crew member will be a female. So that rules Jinbei (and all male characters) out sadly.
May 12, 2014 12:18 PM

May 2012
PirateKingZeke said:

Also, Oda has already confirmed that the next crew member will be a female. So that rules Jinbei (and all male characters) out sadly.
Source link?

May 13, 2014 8:16 AM

Aug 2009
PirateKingZeke said:

yes...sauce plz?

Anyways, going by how the current line up is(in current arc), I don't see any of them being part of the Straw Hats. If you look up the current SH's, they have 3 things that make them part of the crew(which gets shown):

- Tragic Past
- Goal in their life(eg. Zoro being the best swordsman, Sanji seeing All Blue etc)
- Must prove to be of use in the Sunny(even a musician is useful in a pirate ship, one thing Sunny don't need is a fanboy or an ex-shichibukai, even if Luffy had already accepted Jinbei in his head)

As for Sabo, well definitely a 'no' as I see him more as a replacement for Ace. He's there to help, but is too powerful to be part of the crew.
May 20, 2014 10:22 AM
Mar 2014
Dark_Messiah said:
PirateKingZeke said:

Source link?

TensaiShonen said:
PirateKingZeke said:

yes...sauce plz?

Anyways, going by how the current line up is(in current arc), I don't see any of them being part of the Straw Hats. If you look up the current SH's, they have 3 things that make them part of the crew(which gets shown):

- Tragic Past
- Goal in their life(eg. Zoro being the best swordsman, Sanji seeing All Blue etc)
- Must prove to be of use in the Sunny(even a musician is useful in a pirate ship, one thing Sunny don't need is a fanboy or an ex-shichibukai, even if Luffy had already accepted Jinbei in his head)

As for Sabo, well definitely a 'no' as I see him more as a replacement for Ace. He's there to help, but is too powerful to be part of the crew.

Hmm, I can't seem to find it again =\ I remember it was from a translated interview with Oda. It would make sense though, since if they get another guy, the male:female ratio will be largely one sided. Also, the interview had said that the new crew member was a straw hat enemy at one point.

Anyway, none of the characters match the recruitment process (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Straw_Hat_Pirates/Recruitment#Recruiting_Process)
May 20, 2014 10:34 AM

Dec 2012
PirateKingZeke said:
Dark_Messiah said:
PirateKingZeke said:

Source link?

TensaiShonen said:
PirateKingZeke said:

yes...sauce plz?

- Tragic Past

Hmm, I can't seem to find it again = I remember it was from a translated interview with Oda. It would make sense though, since if they get another guy, the male:female ratio will be largely one sided. Also, the interview had said that the new crew member was a straw hat enemy at one point.

Anyway, none of the characters match the recruitment process (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Straw_Hat_Pirates/Recruitment#Recruiting_Process)

Unconfirmed rumours that have been circulating the internet for years now without a verifiable source. That one rumour about the new Straw Hat being a former enemy has been around since 2006.

Point about the recruitment process is invalid. Immediately below the listed process it says that Nami and Robin didn't follow the process since their backstories weren't revealed till later. Also Alabasta arc wasn't about helping Robin and the crew wasn't in need of a particular position that Robin ended up filling.
May 23, 2014 7:48 PM
Mar 2014
Nicobade said:
PirateKingZeke said:
Dark_Messiah said:
PirateKingZeke said:

Source link?

TensaiShonen said:
PirateKingZeke said:

yes...sauce plz?

- Tragic Past

Hmm, I can't seem to find it again = I remember it was from a translated interview with Oda. It would make sense though, since if they get another guy, the male:female ratio will be largely one sided. Also, the interview had said that the new crew member was a straw hat enemy at one point.

Unconfirmed rumours that have been circulating the internet for years now without a verifiable source. That one rumour about the new Straw Hat being a former enemy has been around since 2006.

Point about the recruitment process is invalid. Immediately below the listed process it says that Nami and Robin didn't follow the process since their backstories weren't revealed till later. Also Alabasta arc wasn't about helping Robin and the crew wasn't in need of a particular position that Robin ended up filling.

Try looking for the interview yourself. I'd rather not waste the time googling. It could also be that the interview was before Robin joined the crew, and was a reference to Robin herself. Ergo the rumor was not false. Technically, a lot of the female nakama's were enemies at one point. Nami was an enemy when she revealed she was part of arlong's crew, so was Vivi, and finally Robin.

You didn't read that paragraph well. It said the female characters had a method of recruitment apart from the males. In both female characters, they never helped fight an enemy during their joining, and had their backstories were fully revealed later on. Their official recruitment is after their troubled past (Nami's affiliation with Arlong Pirates, and Robin and Ohara/Marines) is overcomed.

In the case of Dressrosa, all the female characters seem to be fighting an enemy. So chances are, none of them will join.
Sep 14, 2014 1:25 PM
Aug 2009
I think 2 more members will be added in SH pirates ( bec. Black beard pirates are 11 )

1 woman (sailmaker) who dreams to be the best sailmaker a devil fruit user (5devil fruit user and 5 non)....who wants to make symbol flag or something for the next pirate king idont care.. also to balance the crew and another subject for (fan service!!!) Possibly close to brook since he is the latest and both related to art.. nami's new bestfriend bec. Of clothes related.. defence also for cannon balls... replacing robin's hand net and luffy's balloon

1 fishman (fisherman) dreams to unite humans and fishman (pet,cyborg,skeleton, i think fishman will complete the package)... they already have fire(sanji,luffy's red hawk,franky's fresh fire) wind(zorro) lightning(nami) grass(usopp) i think they need water element although brook has ice but i think he is mainly dark type...(pokemon??! Lol) best also for saving devil fruit user hammer curse... relieving sanji's secret duty... definitely not jimbei (new member having nearly same bounty as the captain?!) Not a swordsman or fist fighter better ranged sub for usopp.... using water arrow or water bullets
zodiac19signSep 14, 2014 1:42 PM
Sep 14, 2014 5:25 PM

Jun 2009
Trafalgar already has his own crew as well as bartolomeo ´he also could join a alliance with luffy
as for Rebecca right now their fightingfor her beloved country soo I don't think she will leave it or her soldier san behind
Sep 15, 2014 6:41 AM

Apr 2014
jpem said:

Bart is great but his joke would get old if he was around constantly. Better to have him as an ally who shows up way later so he can fan boy about their new world exploits. Law won't for obvious reasons.

^THIS.
not that Barto is bad, but his fanboyism will get boring if he join the SH.
he's still funny right now because his fanboyism is still a new thing for One Piece.
I would get bored if he literally crying everytime he met Luffy if he join SH.
Sep 15, 2014 7:50 AM

Jun 2014
Anyone for sugar joining the strawhats? :3 Would be interesting
Sep 15, 2014 12:32 PM

Nov 2013
jpem said:

This

Bart is a one dimensional character. Except for throwing jokes he is absolutely uninteresting.

My bet would be Bellamy, Boney or some new female character we have never seen before or maybe nobody, but I think the New World should bring one last crewmate.

Instead of having Luffy asking Bellamy to join I can somehow see Bellamy with his bag on the shoulder going to see Luffy when he departs from Dressrosa and tell him "It seems all these years I boarded on the wrong ship. Now I want to see what it is to live on a ship where men still have dreams, Strawhat would you take me in your crew?"
Sep 16, 2014 10:58 PM

Mar 2012
short_review said:
jpem said:

This

Bart is a one dimensional character. Except for throwing jokes he is absolutely uninteresting.

My bet would be Bellamy, Boney or some new female character we have never seen before or maybe nobody, but I think the New World should bring one last crewmate.

Instead of having Luffy asking Bellamy to join I can somehow see Bellamy with his bag on the shoulder going to see Luffy when he departs from Dressrosa and tell him "It seems all these years I boarded on the wrong ship. Now I want to see what it is to live on a ship where men still have dreams, Strawhat would you take me in your crew?"

Ah yeah, I never really considered Bellamy before, but that would actually be very interesting.

I pretty much agree with everything else you said. In this particular arc, no one truly stands out as someone Luffy would try to recruit.

Well, Imma sit back and just let it play out like always.
Sep 17, 2014 3:31 AM

Dec 2013
I think it will be a logia member i believe jinbei will not become a nakama because he is already in crew as rebecca doesnt seem she want to sail to the sea for trafalgar especially 'NO' because of his crew momonosuke & Kinemon its kinda fail for being their nakama.....The craziest scenario i want to believe is sabo because he is a logia user and if you think there arent logia members on mugiwara crew and i think the last nakama will be a logia user if not sabo just someone else in the next arc im sure it will appear on the next arc
Sep 20, 2014 8:41 AM

Jun 2014
Its pretty clear Rebecca is not going to join. She is Vivi 2.0, that's her whole purpose as Dressora is supposed to be structured off the same as the Alabasta Arc. I know Law seems unlikely but I haven't seen a non-nakama character get as much fleshing out as he is getting, maybe he'll be a temporarily member till he can find his crew. Or hey maybe his crew was destroyed by Big Mom. Most likely though it'll be Bartelomo.
Previously: BlueXRam
Sep 20, 2014 10:10 PM

Jun 2013
I also already considered Jinbe as the 9th member.

As for this arc, I think no one will join. Bart and Bellamy will be united to a one crew then will become allies of SH. Rebecca doesn't really have a dream and she doesn't want to fight. Sad to say but she will just be a burden to the crew. Violet, like Rebecca, doesn't have a goal. I think she will be the heiress of the kingdom.

Safest bet will be Kinemon. He will be with Strawhats for quite some time. He might leave Momo in Wano and join in. Who knows? But there is ample time to delve in his story so there's a possibility. Also, comedy-wise, he fits well in the crew.

Oda is reserving Bonney for something. To becoming a Strawhat, perhaps? :)))

As for Law and Sabo, Law has his own crew and Sabo is a Revolutionary. They will not join but they're allies.
mythical020Sep 20, 2014 10:15 PM
Sep 21, 2014 2:22 AM

Apr 2014
Somehow I would love Caesar to join the SHC lol =))

and still I want Jewelry Boner join the crew!!!

tr1ckst3rSep 21, 2014 3:53 AM
Sep 21, 2014 2:40 AM

Aug 2008
I still a bit upset that Perona didn't join Straw Hat Crew. This new straw hat crew that join in,what is his/her role?

Luffy=captain
Zoro=swordsman
Sanji=cook
Nami=navigator
Usopp=sniper
Chopper=doctor
Robin=archaeologist
Franky=shppwright
Brook=musician

Is there any occupation in a ship crew being left out? What else does a ship crew usually need?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 9, 2014 10:14 AM
Sep 2013
Byon-kun said:
Anyone for sugar joining the strawhats? :3 Would be interesting

I'll go along with this too even though its pretty unlikely. The Straw Hats have yet to have a kid in their crew.
Oct 10, 2014 5:24 PM

Jun 2012
I think we are seeing jimbei on the cover stories atm for a reason, i'm expecting him to make an appearance at some point in this arc or in the post arc.

I think he's next.

I think oda said there is still more crew members to come, the way it was translated made it sound like numerous members, but i dont know japanese, so idk about the translation :P
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Oct 13, 2014 5:00 PM

Apr 2013
Zapredon said:
I still a bit upset that Perona didn't join Straw Hat Crew. This new straw hat crew that join in,what is his/her role?

Luffy=captain
Zoro=swordsman
Sanji=cook
Nami=navigator
Usopp=sniper
Chopper=doctor
Robin=archaeologist
Franky=shppwright
Brook=musician

Is there any occupation in a ship crew being left out? What else does a ship crew usually need?

How about a scout/interrogator? this is why i think Violet will join
i mean do you realize how incredibly useful her powers would be to a pirate crew.
Also we need another girl cause the straw hat crew is a total sausage fest right now. Even if you don't count brook, cause he don't have sausage...cause he is dead yohohohoho

thats still 5 vs 2, thats not a good ratio.
So if anyone from this arc joins, imo it has to be violet.
Rebecca is useless, and doesn't have any talents.
i like baby 5, and all that but we already have usopp, and franky so she doesn't bring anything new to the table.
Oct 21, 2014 2:04 PM

Nov 2009
astrozombie84 said:

How about a scout/interrogator? this is why i think Violet will join
i mean do you realize how incredibly useful her powers would be to a pirate crew.
Also we need another girl cause the straw hat crew is a total sausage fest right now. Even if you don't count brook, cause he don't have sausage...cause he is dead yohohohoho

thats still 5 vs 2, thats not a good ratio.
So if anyone from this arc joins, imo it has to be violet.
Rebecca is useless, and doesn't have any talents.
i like baby 5, and all that but we already have usopp, and franky so she doesn't bring anything new to the table.

^ Thank you, I'm thinking the same as you. Also: Ussop+Viola was freaking amazing, I need to see more of that! (plus, Sanji's already totally into Viola, Viora-chwaaaaaaaaaan)

Also, I think you have to read this:
http://onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/04/eiichiro-oda-interview-with-china-times/
Oct 27, 2014 1:00 PM
Dec 2013
Oh God, please not another male Strawhat. There are too many boys in the crew. We need another female nakama....Boa Hancock would be great!

And Jimbei is a no-go. He doesnt fit in the group at all.
Oct 28, 2014 9:07 AM

Jun 2009
Boa Hancock --Don't think she will leave her Island or is allowed too + all this lovydovy with luffy already gets on my nerves and that every ep no please don't

Camie (and Pappag) + Hachi / Hatchan -- They completed their role in the series already doubt they show up again

Jinbei -- wouldn't mind him too be a member of the crew but luffy haven't shown enough intresst in him till now I guess

Momonosuke/Kinemon: the wanna have a peaceful life soo I go back home not on a adventure

Rebecca: Fights for her country + shes the granddaughter of the King soo surely she stays in dressrose for the same or alike reasons like Vivi did

Perona -- she said she wanna return to thriller park and I doubt she will join her enemies even so she helpt zoro out -- I doubt it will gets more than that

Mr. 2 Bon Clay --finished the job he had already -- plus he already had a boss doubt he will continues as he did in the past

Bartolomeo/Cavendish -- Join Forces in Dressrose but Bartolomeo is more the Fanboy and wont get more then that maybe making a alliance with the strawheads causew both already have a crew

Law-- Many said Trafalgar should join but don't forget he already has his crew and wont quiet with the heart Pirates I would love too see him more often but the Alliance is more then fine with me
Nov 1, 2014 3:29 PM

Oct 2012
I haven't fully caught up on the Dressrosa arc yet (waiting for it to finish), so take my guess with a grain of salt.

Bartolomeu doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would join. He's a rabid fanboy, but he doesn't really have a distinguished role in this arc. Rebecca may join, but I would picture that she would want to settle down after Dressrosa is liberated. Jinbei will join, but probably not until later. I want Law to join, but fat chance of that happening :( As for the other two, I don't know. They are probably just here for the ride for now, and will stop following them later (sort of like the Alabasta princess).

So I voted 'Other.' Maybe next arc.
Nov 1, 2014 3:37 PM

Jan 2012
i hope Bartolomeo he is strong

Nov 2, 2014 3:52 AM

Sep 2014
Isn't it obvious that Caesar will be the next nakama?
I'm surprised lot of people doesn't realize this yet.
[i][b]I'am the Mayor of under development residential called MAL Backstreet Residential.
Now what are you waiting for?! Come join us at MAL Backstreet Residential!!
[/i][/b]
Nov 3, 2014 6:05 AM

Nov 2013
forevenge said:
Isn't it obvious that Caesar will be the next nakama?
I'm surprised lot of people doesn't realize this yet.

It's absolutely not obvious !
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

3 by thebrentinator24 »»
Yesterday, 8:34 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Yesterday, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.