Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2015 6:21 AM
Aug 2015
Altarnia said:

I would agree with a lot of people here and say that it's a bummer they never explained how Linda was able to see the past Banri. But the most confusing part of all is, was Linda's answer "yes" all along? Or did she just say that at the end to help the past Banri feel at peace?

I believe Linda never saw the past Banri. I interpreted the scene as Linda basically telling the new Banri: "Yes, I loved you before but we have moved on to a new phase of our lives and I approve of your current relationship." This provided closure between the past Banri and Linda. Finally enabling the current Banri to face his past while freeing Linda from the burden of guilt regarding his accident.

Altarnia said:

So, in the end did Banri keep his new memories and regained his lost memories, or did he go back to only remembering what happened after the accident? I hope he got to keep both of them...

I would like to believe that Banri kept his old memories and in a sense "remembered" his current situation.
Linda on the other hand, faced her own demons. There's no question she loved the old Banri. Although I've always got the feeling that Linda was conflicted towards the new Banri. Was she there for him to compensate for her past mistake(s) or was she there simply because of love? What matters is, by the end of the series, Linda managed to overcome her guilt (she stopped blaming herself for Banri's condition).
Missing_AccountAug 12, 2015 6:29 AM
Aug 19, 2015 1:12 PM

May 2015
A bit confused. So did the old him just disappear then? I didn't like how Linda liked him as more than a friend (I dislike how media insinuates that a guy and girl can't be best friends and there has to be some romantic feelings behind their friendship) and it was extremely confusing how he got the ring back from himself and Linda hugged him and just what the heck.
Also not happy about Linda beginning to like Yana. I shipped Yana and Oka.
Honestly, I'm surprised anyone thought Banri would end up with Linda. Since episode one the theme song revolves around Koko. That was a dead giveaway.
Anyway basically because of that bridge scene I'm going to have to say I liked this episode rather than loved it. Anyway because of the bridge scene I think I'm actually going to bump my rating down from an 8 to a 7. I'm critical about details like this that are never explained or are totally overlooked.
SuranaAug 19, 2015 1:17 PM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Aug 22, 2015 8:56 PM

Jul 2015
outkastfox said:
I'm happy with this. Truly am. Linda finally said her feelings, and Banri and Koko got back together. Their friends really helped. Great anime. Going to miss it. See you winter!
Aug 25, 2015 7:08 PM
Dec 2014
I like koko as a character, but I think linda would have been a much better fit than her.
Aug 30, 2015 4:48 PM

Jun 2012
I really dislike characters like Banri, though I understand their significance and why they are so common in anime. He's like a wheel on a truck. Everybody else turns and keeps the truck moving forward while he is moving forward w/o turning. Well, to be fair, that may be on purpose since he had amnesia so he was "stuck".

Well, it was worth for the Linda vs Koko (who I had no preference) and 2D best char confirmed.

Note to self: do not watch 20 episodes during airing season and then put it off for 1.5 years to finish the last 4 episodes. I did the same thing with Tokyo Ravens smh.

Aug 30, 2015 4:57 PM

Jun 2012
HikariJake said:

Ryaniga said:
I'm sorry, I know that this show is old but I binge watched it and had to see what other people saw as flawed/great about it.

Reading these posts though, please just stop. I'm not trying to sound like a condescending asshole, but it's glaringly obvious that many of you have never even been in love. Some of you even freely admit to this. Now that's not a bad thing, in fact I think it's great that you guys will get to experience having first loves, but this show is something that you need to relate to with an understanding of an emotion before you can judge it.

You have to experience what love and relationships are before you can go around spouting what you think is right/wrong about them. It's the same with sitting by a fire with a friend drinking beer in the wintertime. It's something you need to experience before you can understand why it's so special and relate to others about it.

I loved this anime, much more than Toradora and others. The fact that this show reminded me of what my first relationship was like, and how silly we must have seemed, is just golden. Sure, the whole "ghost banri" shit happened, (and although I believe that it's more a manifestation of his former self/emotions than a ghost), I didn't really let that affect my enjoyment of the show.

To me, the best part is, while my first love may have failed, this one doesn't. It's so idealistic and naive that I can't help but love it. It's what many people wish could have been. And while that idealism is the one thing that destroys the realism in the relationship, that's why I love it.

Anyways, yeah. Don't shit on or praise this show if you don't know what it's like to love. Seriously. Now that you guys have watched it, I doubt that you'll come back to it after experiencing these things, but whatever. This was just something I feel needed to be said.

So just because we haven't truly "been in love" we can't praise or criticize this anime? The fuck?

+1 with you HikariJake. Somebody thinks pretty highly of himself.

Oct 4, 2015 3:19 AM
Oct 2015
SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe there isn't a supernatural element in this show

This is how I would explain it, after Banri dropped the ring, the show doesn't show him picking it up
but I believe he does in fact go get the ring, who doesn't pick up a ring they drop even if they don't know why it was there. It's a ring. So he picked it up and put it in his pocket. So when the ghost handed it to him, it was more of a figurative reminder that it's in his pocket. Notice how the ghost hands it to him but he reaches into his pocket to get the ring.

Also, I believe Linda did not talk to the old Banri rather the act of her throwing Banri the shoes is her way of saying I support you. Linda did love Banri and she still loves him now, even if it's no longer romantically, but because she still loves Banri and accepts him as he is now, she supports whatever Banri heart tells him. I believe the ghost part is all figurative, it's more like the ghost finally realizing that Linda did love him since the ghost went into hiding for a bit, the ghost may not have picked up on Linda action for Banri and thus not realized

Spoiler!!!!!
WarlorthOct 4, 2015 3:28 AM
Oct 4, 2015 2:23 PM

Mar 2012
Masterpiece imo!
Can not believe it was on my ptw list for so long and I didn't watch until recently.
Oct 9, 2015 9:36 PM
Oct 2015
It was suppose to be Linda, they really had to fuck up
Oct 24, 2015 3:57 PM
Sep 2015
It's absolutely crazy to see so many people salty over the Banri and Kouko ending.

Regardless of what character you liked better (Kouko or Linda), wouldn't the fact that Yui Horie is not only the seiyu for Kouko but does all of the title songs for the anime (as well as the title sequences themselves) pretty much tip you off right from the start how this was going to end?

I'm not trying to diss Ai Kayano or anything like that, but the difference between the reputation and fan following of her and Yui Horie is pretty huge so it seems pretty obvious that the bigger star is going to voice the lead heroine. Obviously this isn't always the case, but again considering her character is all over the OP/ED and she sings all the songs... yeah, I think I got the hint.

It's really not about anyones personal taste here or anything at all, I thought from the outset it was obvious that the only question in this anime would be if there was a "happy end" and not who was going to be the lead characters...
MalhavokOct 24, 2015 4:18 PM
Oct 30, 2015 6:11 PM

Jun 2015
I feel like I was the only one rooting for Kouko!! It actually would have broken my heart if Banri had ended up with Linda. Kouko may have been a little over the top but that is what made her so great!! also RIP ghost Banri.

In other news I was really hoping Oka Chinami would end up with 2D san.
Oct 31, 2015 2:57 AM

Oct 2014
^

You're not the only one. And just to clarify, I think anyone with half a brain (maybe half is too generous, anyone with I'd say ~10% of human brain functionality) could discern that a "Linda ending" made absolutely no sense. This isn't saying it's impossible for Linda to have ever been an option, it means the path the author took developing each of the relationships (most notably the one between Linda and Banri), any opportunity for that to consolidate already washed up surprisingly early in the series.

That's what I feel mostly hurts GT's overall rating on MAL. But it's MAL after all. People rarely rate based on any logical platform, and being a rom/com it's much less likely to be read deeply even though it's what the author undoubtedly intended to. As messy of an ending and somewhat handling of the ghost plot device was, there was significant thematic exploration that I feel probably only the ~95th or so percentile of people who actually enjoy romance and enjoy one with actual depth (rather than "oh gosh what do I do I like her" for 20 episodes then a confession in the last 2) will truly appreciate to its fullest.
Oct 31, 2015 3:22 PM

Jun 2010
Either heroine would have been fine, although I feel that I would've felt 'worse' for Kouko than Linda. I mean I was already bummed when he referred to her as Oka-chan. So in the end I like that it was Kouko, because from what I've gathered at least the anime gave closure while the novel was far from it.

Feels like Oka was the one that truly lost the most out of all the characters.
Nov 6, 2015 8:14 AM

Aug 2015
8/10 from me better than the shit called toradora
Nov 6, 2015 9:48 AM
Apr 2015
It was a fine ride but with so much wtf moments when you just don't understand what is going on.

And the scene where Banri's *ghost* brought back the ring was mad tripping.

7/10
Nov 8, 2015 2:26 AM

Nov 2015
Strictlyy said:
Jonesy974 said:
Ahhhhhh just finished rewatching this show again. Gave me a good refresher on why I loved this show so goddamn much.

It also makes me sad because nobody as good as Kouko exists in real life. I feel like 2D-kun now.

Back to the archives until I feel like another run through. Always feels good to sit through a rewatch binge of shows you've already watched and fell in love with.

I'm probably gonna end up doing the same thing as you eventually haha. I just finished binge watching it for the first time. The feels were waaayyyy too muchhh (which is a good thing). The anime was good, storyline was good, the ending was good as well.

Idk if this was just me, I throughout the entire anime, I did NOT want Tada to get with Linda (not that I hate her in anyway) I just felt like he was destined to be with Koko. The ending really did live up to my expectations tho. He couldn't run away from his past, so I really wanted him to be with Koko while he regained his memories. What confused me was, could his old memories not join his new memories? Why did they have to overlap each other? But anyways that was fine. Linda's final feelings confuse me. Not sure if she likes Tada or not, especially when she said her answer was "yes" then encouraged him to go to Koko? But nonetheless, it was a really good anime!

Same here, just binged through the whole show and really liked it. I was on Team Koko pretty early on. Her personality won me over simply because it was so over the top. About the only scene I didn't like in the final episode was the bridge because it was trying to shore everything up way to fast. Other than that, had a great time watching this and may do so again some time in the future. =)
Nov 30, 2015 12:45 PM

Aug 2015
Had a hard time liking any of the characters. Banri pissed me off throughout the entire series, never liked him at all. Kouko and Linda got worse as the story progressed. But it's still a enjoyable anime I guess. The comedy was pretty great, and the it ended pretty decently.

8/10
Nov 30, 2015 1:42 PM

Apr 2015
At the begining Golden Time remined me Toradora, but it was wrong... For sure this anime is totally another, there were some comedy scenes which were like 5% of enterainment. Banri was better char than Ryuu, both girls weren't pissing me like tsundere Taiga. Memories lost became normal thing in animes, but this one instance is a bit other. end was better than I expected - for sure I prefere when MC confess much be4 end.

Last Ep: 9.1/10
Overally: 8.7/10
Is it GreanPeace? I don't think so - whine to your parents or tell'em to buy sth for ur buttpain. Those ppl won't help you.
.. ..

Dec 3, 2015 1:00 PM

Jul 2013
I am so glad he didn't lose his memories for good and remembered Koko and they got back together! Plus he finally gave her the ring!!!

I'm glad the mirror made him remember, that was sweet.

Ghost Banri somehow got a yes from Linda, that was odd and slightly confusing.

Then they watched the DVD at the end, awww.

So 2D sent those emails to get them back together and motivate Koko, awww! What a good friend he is.

I wonder if Linda and Mitsuo really did become a couple after all. Although I don't find her that different to Koko, they could both be very angry and aggressive at times only Koko was prettier.

I loved the entire series although some bits were sad, I give it a 10!

Banri and Koko <3

I never liked him with Linda as a couple.
stephtastropheDec 3, 2015 1:04 PM
Dec 6, 2015 5:02 PM

Sep 2015
Felt kinda rushed this last episode and I don't like how Chinami (best character alongside with 2D-kun, imo of course) wasn't 'resolved' at the end.
Although I liked this happy ending with Kouko, there were some serious flaws throughout the whole show and a bunch of things I didn't: like that ring after being dropped in the river, it magically appeared in his pocket again. WTF was that? Or even superwoman Linda in the past episode appearing outta nowhere to rescue Banri...

I could go on & on with the stuff I didn't like, but I got to admit that, overall, I enjoyed watching this. Especially at the beginning...

6.5/10 Pretty nice anime.
I'll always remember you Chinami, except in those 2 or 3 eps which she behaved like a bitch, but besides that... I'll never forget you <3

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2015 6:51 AM
Nov 2015
perfect ending
Dec 10, 2015 3:05 PM
Oct 2015
The only thing that's missing is a sex scene with Banri and Koko.
Dec 14, 2015 6:31 PM

May 2008
Great anime and great ending. I agree with the majority about being rushed at the end. Plus, I feel it was funnier in the first half than it is in the second.
aAhmedsDec 31, 2015 12:38 PM
Dec 25, 2015 10:00 AM
Aug 2013
Golden Time is a Great Romance Comedy anime . . . although it has a drama inside, but overall, it's great . . .
9/10 score for this anime, and just my opinon -> Kaga Kouko-san is very beautiful girl . . .
~ この 素晴らしい イマダ の 世界 に 神様 の 祝福 を !!! ~
~ Kono Subarashii Imad no Sekai ni Kamisama no Shukufuku wo !!! ~
~ God's Blessing on This Wonderful Imad's World !!! ~
Dec 25, 2015 10:56 AM

Jun 2013
I just want to say, I loved this anime and I dont rate and other stuffs because anime is my life. Golden time is too awesome for me. I really liked it.
Dec 31, 2015 9:21 AM

Nov 2014
Loved this show. Happy ending <3
Koko :-)
Hi there
Jan 2, 2016 11:06 AM

Jun 2009
hey, not a bad last episode, had me worried for a bit. fucking 2D-kun, THE LEGEND! i feel like that bridge scene was a bit of a cop out, how linda said yes to "ghost banri". seems like the writers/mangaka was trying to appease both fanbases. w/e, linda will probably end up with yana and 2D-KUN WILL CLEARLY END UP WITH CHINAMI!

can any of the novel readers shine a light on how the adaption went? the anime finished airing several months before at least 1 of the volumes (probably just the last one) came out, was the ending the same? how much did they cut out of the anime (i noticed pacing was rushed in a number of places (especially episode 6))? your answers are appreciated.
Jan 2, 2016 2:05 PM
Sep 2015
Sakino-chan said:
Ahhh... foolish me to ship Linda x Banri till the end.
well guess I am a fool too. But seriously Linda x Banri ending would have been better
Jan 6, 2016 8:57 PM

Nov 2015
This was an emotional ride. At first it was smooth but, it got faster and faster until the climax! I had to cry at the end. The harp strings in my heart were played so eloquently because of this anime!
。゚・(>﹏<)・゚。

Jan 18, 2016 2:00 PM

Mar 2014
Too much melodramatic BS

NANA BEST GRILL

1/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 21, 2016 11:11 PM

Jul 2009
Took me awhile, but i finally finished it!!

Yeah the ending kinda felt rushed. Old Banri already gave on him awhile ago. It's surprise to see him cheering the new one to go for Kouko. And how did Linda met the old Banri anyways!?!? So Lina says yes to both Banri's!?!

Glad 2D-kun saved the day!! If it weren't for his email, Kouko would have never came.

I was really mad when Banri didn't remember Kouko at the beginning. Even moreso when he confused her as Oka-chan.

I do wonder how will he go back to school after so many absences!?!

In any case, even though i hated Kouko for doing that break up, i'm glad she's back with the new banri. At the end, I'm still going for Kouko despite her acting like that.

I just love her never give up attitude :)

I give this an 8/10. That was a long series. I'll be watching Shigatsu after this :)
Feb 12, 2016 4:45 AM

Jun 2014
Well, I finally finished this as well. It had it's moments, but for the most part I didn't care for the two main leads, which means I largely didn't care about their romance. In fact I found Banri to be very bland and Kouko, for majority of the series to be downright annoying. I realize some of that is the 'comedic' aspect, but I'm not a fan of romance portrayed through an obsessive lens, as it is in this case, especially early on.

I've read many people who call this anime the most realistic romance. My only response to that is, that says more about the anime industry (negatively) than it does about this anime. Seriously, if I cherrypicked certain scenes I could call it realistic (albeit unhealthy) but as a whole....I just don't see it.

I did enjoy the side characters. They weren't really developed, but they provided some decent comedic relief here and there, especially 2D-Kun. Unfortunately, they were mainly used to fuel melodrama which is a good adjective to describe the entire series.

I actually did enjoy the concept of the story. That being a guy with amnesia, gaining his old memories while losing his current one's effectively having to deal with 'forgetting' who he is all over again. It's not done extremely well here, as it really only comes to head in the latter episodes and then it just feels very rushed.

All in all there were a few touching moments, a few that shined, but largely a lot of boredom and irritation. It's a 4 for me.
Feb 14, 2016 10:09 PM
Jan 2016
The show was very well made and though out but...... The whole TV Series messed up and was wrong in many aspects. It never cared for who was the one to make Banri fall of the bridge. Like WTF Guys? They made the main character fall in love with a stalker with a bitchy personality at times. Banri should have reunited with Linda his first love which the show's true main character desperately wanted to be with. The worst thing though this shows self defeat in people as individuals as the real original Banri never truly comes back and the new Banri finds love. How could they make Yana start liking Linda after he gets rejected by chinami and they don't even have chinami who actually did like Yana do anything about it. This was a good show and series but I HATED THE DIRECTION THIS SHOW TOOK. It makes you dislike Banri due to him liking a girl who could care less about his name to begin with and was stalking a guy for years.
Feb 27, 2016 7:53 PM

Jul 2013
Just finished rewatching the anime! This episode was pretty rushed--I wish we could have seen more of pre-memory-loss Banri, and that closure between Linda and Banri could have been spaced out more. Still, it was a good ending to a good anime. I had my doubts about Kouko my first time through, but I really admire her after watching the entire anime over again. I'm impressed by her ability to love unconditionally!

Probably the only thing about this series I consistently hated was Ghost Banri's vengeful side. Like how he could affect the weather and stuff...that was too ridiculous. I saw Ghost Banri as more of a vengeful alternate personality than a higher power.

Despite initially shipping Banri with Linda, by 2/3 through the series I was 100% rooting for Banri and Kouko. Every time Banri was disoriented and frightened, Kouko's name grounded him. He found security in her, while Linda was just a ghost of a wish in his mind. They're good as friends, but Kouko is definitely the one for Banri!
Mar 25, 2016 10:44 AM

Apr 2014
So at the end it was 2D-kun. What a horribly fantastic character he is, from the encounter at the Tea Club party to the friend who made sure that all went as it went. The romantic saver, gosh, I see myself in this guy.

What about Chinami and Mitsuo? Mitsuo and Linda together as well as Banris-past and Linda? 2D-Kun with no one (for all what he did)? So many questions, the ending was without considering Kouko and Banri an open playing game. We can all imagine the ending for this character with all hints we saw in the show.

It was great, the romance, the characters, the friendship, the synergies... Still thinking about the anime, and not only because of the open ending. Overall, this is surely a 9/10 anime. I would definitely say one of the best Seinen anime.

Wow, happy to have seen this anime. Have nice Easter guys.
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Mar 29, 2016 9:58 AM
Mar 2016
Just binged the series. Loved it!

I've been seeing a lot of disappointment towards Chinami, but I'm not entirely sure why. Her actions fit with the themes of the show. She, like Linda, had the chance to accept the feelings of another and instead rejected them (or in Linda's case, put if off). The show is all about living in the present. The "past Chinami" rejected the "past Yana", so now the "present Yana" moved on and the "present Chinami" is left with unrequited love. Contrasting to Banri, he was very open with Koko and she reciprocated before the "present Banri" moved on. Sure, it sucks for Chinami, especially as a likable character, and she fully accepts the present and expresses herself through film.

The case of Linda is an extreme case of "you snooze you lose", but at least she got her closure on the guilt.
Apr 14, 2016 11:08 PM
Mar 2015
After a good binge, I can say it is one of the best endings to a show of this genre. Sure, not every character got their time of day.
........ Ok, maybe not the best for everyone except Koko and Banri, but better than most shows.

Like Toradora, it doesn't give you blue balls of the heart. That's a sucessful show in my book.
Apr 17, 2016 8:44 PM

Mar 2015
Damm.. I love this show.

Banri was so forceful in the beginning (yes or no) and this resemble me a lot. I wont chase for someone that doesn't show any affection for me.

And the confused Banri metaphor (ghost Banri) was nicely done.

Koko.. She was so adorable! She able to graduate from her obsession and move on.

Linda.. I wont ship for her. Past is past.

Oka.. I am a bit sad for her., but it was her fault to begin with.
EsperMay 16, 2016 10:16 PM
This salad is salty favored
May 3, 2016 10:01 PM
May 2016
So everyone for me i've known noting of love but according to anime love is a chance once you've miss the opportunity and your match falls for another you will be heartbroken but for Golden time the end was Rubbish. Linda said THE ANSWER IS YES and ends the anime lmao.

So are you telling me that the 10 year plus they've known each other meant noting even though love can be sudden like does Banri feel noting left for Linda??

Anyone think the same way??
May 8, 2016 11:48 PM

Mar 2015
pa55w0rd said:
So everyone for me i've known noting of love but according to anime love is a chance once you've miss the opportunity and your match falls for another you will be heartbroken but for Golden time the end was Rubbish. Linda said THE ANSWER IS YES and ends the anime lmao.

So are you telling me that the 10 year plus they've known each other meant noting even though love can be sudden like does Banri feel noting left for Linda??

Anyone think the same way??
Banri still have feeling Linda. The anime showed that Banri was struggling to forget Linda. THE ANSWER IS YES showed that they move on and not locked with the pass anymore.
May 19, 2016 8:00 PM

Jun 2015
It was a great anime, indeed, it lost its initial mostly comic tendency to be replaced by more drama at the end, but it was well within expectations. An original and beautiful story through to the end, though the pace was quickened at the last episode and left a few things out I wish they had covered.

Anyway, it may be cheesy but I like animes with happy endings. Too much crap out there to force sorrowful stories into people. Hopefully, I'll come across more good anime such as this one, and with a little luck, I may have some in my PTW list already!
May 24, 2016 9:58 PM

Sep 2015
Loved this anime. End arc with Banri regaining his memories felt like it dragged on for a couple of episodes too long. The ending itself felt a bit rushed. I liked the idea of the anime, portraying the hardships of a relationship versus two characters falling in love by the end of the series and getting together. With all that being said I still enjoyed this series a lot!
May 26, 2016 4:34 AM
May 2009
2D-kun best supporting character, even though we barely get to see him.

Wanted to see a conclusion with Oka.
Seems like Linda finally is developing feelings for Mitsuo.

Banri and Kouko ending was great.

The bridge scene was Linda was definitely confusing.

Overall 8/10 for me. Was enjoyable in its own weird way.
May 30, 2016 7:09 PM
Nov 2015
A bit of an unrelated question here, but why is is the anime called Golden Time? I do recall seeing a sign that said Golden Time in the beginning of the series when Banri was with the film club.... Though it wasn't a main focus. Did I skip an episode or something?
May 30, 2016 7:18 PM

Mar 2015
japaniMay said:
A bit of an unrelated question here, but why is is the anime called Golden Time? I do recall seeing a sign that said Golden Time in the beginning of the series when Banri was with the film club.... Though it wasn't a main focus. Did I skip an episode or something?
I am not sure. Probably that precious time they spend together and forgotten by Banri.
May 30, 2016 7:27 PM
Nov 2015
Esper said:
japaniMay said:
I am not sure. Probably that precious time they spend together and forgotten by Banri.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but I searched around the Golden Time wiki and it does say that the film club had an orientation ceremony in a place called Golden Time. If it had no significance then why add it?
May 30, 2016 7:41 PM

Mar 2015
japaniMay said:
Esper said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but I searched around the Golden Time wiki and it does say that the film club had an orientation ceremony in a place called Golden Time. If it had no significance then why add it?
There was a place like that in EP2/EP6. My assumption is from the last episode title, "Golden Time".
EsperMay 30, 2016 8:15 PM
May 30, 2016 7:46 PM
Nov 2015
Esper said:
japaniMay said:

There was a place like that in EP6. My assumption is from the last episode title, "Golden Time".

Ah, I see. I understand that. Thanks :)
Jun 1, 2016 8:53 AM

Nov 2015
Anyone else confused by that ending scene?

No? Just me?

Aight. Cool...

---

But in all seriousness, what the heck was up with that ending? Ghost Banri is now real? Was everything just in his head? If so, how did he get the ring back? Whaaaaa?
Jun 1, 2016 9:37 AM

Mar 2015
Sonicfanx1 said:
Anyone else confused by that ending scene?

No? Just me?

Aight. Cool...

---

But in all seriousness, what the heck was up with that ending? Ghost Banri is now real? Was everything just in his head? If so, how did he get the ring back? Whaaaaa?
What would you do in this situation

1. Pick up the ring
2. Leave it there
EsperJun 1, 2016 10:35 AM
Pages (18) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

311 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.