Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2014 4:29 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, I got a feeling Kurome might die soon by the way things are going. Kurome's adorable in this chapter though :3 can always count on her to cheer people up. Both groups on the move now. Fate's definitely going to tie them together soon in a confrontation once again.
Apr 4, 2014 2:52 PM

Jul 2013
Hype! Hype! Hype! Hype!
Cant wait for the next chapter. I hope they team up in taking down wild hunt, but i know it's unlikely.
Apr 4, 2014 2:56 PM

Jul 2008
Hmm..there's only a handful of them left.
Apr 4, 2014 3:33 PM

Dec 2013
Wave FTW! I really enjoyed his fight. I really hope that Night Raid and the Jaegars team up! Can't wait for the next chapter! 5/5
Apr 4, 2014 3:56 PM

Mar 2013
Great chapter and thank god Wave won, Ran's probably going to die in this upcoming battle, and maybe someone from Night Raid (I'd guess either Rabac or Najenda). Should be a good fight though and hopefully they can kill as many of those disgusting perverted murderers as possible.
Apr 4, 2014 4:07 PM

Jul 2013
I have a strange ominous feeling that i know what may happen in the next chapter...the fact that Wave stays behind makes it that much more peculiar. Oh well, as this manga has proven before it usually turns out differently than what is anticipated, and the only thing we really know is that someone is about to die.

With every chapter, i get more and more excited to see an adaptation. At the same time, i'm not :|
"I've always seen failure as a possibility, but never as an option."
vndb||Serumeito Twitter||Discord: Bunny of Wrath#3201
Apr 4, 2014 5:03 PM

Sep 2011
Shit is about to go down. Really excited for the next chapter.
Apr 4, 2014 6:30 PM
Jul 2011
kurome is going to kill ran
Apr 4, 2014 6:47 PM

Oct 2013
Wave >>> the actual MC (forget the name of that fag)

Jaegers >>> Night Raid
Apr 4, 2014 7:39 PM
Apr 2013
Shura got his ass kicked the hard way...

The Wave hype is real !!

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Apr 4, 2014 8:58 PM

Jun 2010
R.I.P Ran next chapter.
Apr 4, 2014 10:25 PM

Jan 2011
Shit is about to get real.
[center]
Apr 5, 2014 12:49 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That was a very satisfying chapter. Seeing Wave beat that bastard up was great.

Might the mortal enemies join hands next chapter?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 5, 2014 3:28 AM

Feb 2011
Damn , that was such an exciting fight.

Looking forward for Night Raid vs Wild Hunt
Apr 5, 2014 10:57 AM

Aug 2010
I was shouting cheering Wave with all my heart!! Really happy he kicked the friggin BASTARDS ass!!! >.< Especially after he remembered the corpses of Bors family!! Way to go Wave :D

Kurome tending to him was adorable :3

Shit! Death flags for Jaegers members now. Either Kurome or Ran :(

The last page was HYPE!!! But I'm sure one of NR will die at least too T_T
I just hope they die without getting raped or something like that >~<
Apr 5, 2014 11:33 AM

May 2013
Wave beat him up real good. Night Raid is making their move now. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Apr 5, 2014 12:21 PM

Dec 2011
Hell yeah! The author didn't disappoint! Wave won! Hell yeah. It was satisfying seeing Shura being beaten up to a pulp.

Now can't wait to see if we will get Jagers and Night Raid working together to kill Wild Hunt.

It was nice seeing Tatsumi's face in the end. He looks more of a real assassin now compared to the past.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2014 8:35 PM

Sep 2007
Badass punch from Wave !
And the last pages .. *_*
Apr 6, 2014 1:52 PM

Jun 2013
Shura...If there really is person or people i hate....It is Shura and his F**kers.

Pity that general stopped the fight, Shura would now be dead. well at least we are now seeing epic Beat Down that Shura gets!! way to go Wave!!! That is what he deserves for killing innocent....And BORIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER!!!! KILL THE F**KER!!!

Ran...So you are not that all for current Empire eh?....You remind me Kurugi Suzaku from Code Geass. I hope you will not fall Like he did, for trying change system from inside....sometimes it will work...but for Empire like this...that will only happen if P.M Dies...

Oh? looks like it is total War between Wild Hunt and Jaegers? I hope that Jaegers win all the fights against them, but that is fantasy if it comes to that. ....I say that the person who killed Ran Class...was that totally Sick Clown (Most likely Pedophile)

Wait...Night Raid is too hunting Wild Hunt? ....Are we going to see Tag team between Night Raid and Jaegers...vs Wild Hunt? I hope so!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 8, 2014 10:45 AM

Oct 2013
Damn Wave! So friggin BA.
Loved the Wave x Kurome hints in this chapter.

It's Wave time to shine, give that bastard a hard beating, he deserves it.

About time they give some story on Ran's background, that guy was just too mysterious.

Kurome treating Wave was cute. :3

Fuck yes! Dat last page!!!

Night Raid vs Wild Hunt or Jaegers vs Wild Hunt.
Even better, a three way battle of Night Raid vs Wild Hunt vs Jaegers, next chapter will be so friggin awesome.
Apr 9, 2014 1:52 PM

Jun 2012
Only thing for certain is that most of Wild Hunt will die, wondering how the other groups will fare.
Apr 12, 2014 9:58 PM

Oct 2012
Man I really wish Kurome and Wave would join Night Raid :< Seems like Ran might be dying soon after listening to that background...

Can't wait till next chapter >.<

Apr 19, 2014 5:38 AM
Jul 2018
haha, now all that change the empire from inside or rebel that reminds me of Ledouche of the rebellion.
Apr 19, 2014 11:04 PM

Jan 2012
This manga. holy shit. HYPE HYPE HYPE
Live, Laugh, Love.

Apr 20, 2014 1:22 AM

Apr 2013
I can see death flags everywhere D:
Apr 22, 2014 12:42 AM

Oct 2013
As I had guessed, Ran is actually like Suzaku from Code Geass, trying to change the gov from inside. Well, none in Jaegers is actually 'evil'. Dunno about Esdese, she loves torturing people but she cares about the family of her dead subordinate. Seems contradictory to me.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder who will die next, Mein or Ran?
silmarilApr 22, 2014 1:00 AM
Apr 23, 2014 9:09 AM

May 2013
This is getting boring, it wasn't as exciting as it was. The MC is kinda getting boring, Wave is more interesting imo. Since there is a hint that Night raid ang Jaeger will meet, I hope Jaeger identifies Tatsumi as night raid and report it to Esdese.
Apr 24, 2014 1:24 PM
Apr 2014
I just hope all the person in Jaeger including the whole empire will die in the future chapter. And I hate the idea of fixing from inside. It'll never work.
Apr 24, 2014 4:21 PM
Apr 2014
Are Shuro and his assholes only a means to get Night Raid and the Jaegers to fight together? Maybe they'll recognize why the other side is fighting and join forces.
Nope, AgK isn't that kind of manga T_T Either they join forces and are forced out of it by Esdese, or they finally realize just how similar their goals and ideals are, only to have hurt each other too much to work together anymore, no matter how much they wanted to. Or something else, I don't know.

Anyway, people dying. Lots and lots of people dying, hopefully Shura and the rest included. And lots of tragedy.
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Jul 26, 2014 2:21 AM

Apr 2009
"Like I'd lose ...to a bastard like you!"

A superior officer did step in, but not the one I expected. Hmm, Wave did a major level up while he was away or something? I underestimated him back there. Then again, after all the author took the time to set him up as Tatsumi's prime rival, so he really isn't going to be done in by Shura here.

The good-hearted tough guy only feels pain when he's being treated by his love interest. Typical, but that doesn't make it any less cute! I don't mind these cute little shipping moments to offset the depressing scenes of brutal torture and death from time to time. I like the new direction the Jaegers are taking. They're aware of the rot in the Empire, but they choose to walk a different road from Night Raid's open vigilantism. No longer the blind puppets they seemed to us before.

Wild Hunt is going to find themselves fighting a two-front war against Night Raid in front and the Jaegers from the rear. Not sure if that was a death flag raised for Ran, but the Jaegers can't afford any more casualties...
Aug 10, 2014 10:30 AM

Nov 2013
This was sort of a short chapter in that it didn't cover a whole lot, but it did give us insight as too want Ran hold's underneath his calm, businesslike visage.We also got a fight between Shura and Wave, which I have been waiting for for some time! I enjoyed this chapter a lot! Also, I did a review of it on my blog so if you are interested, go ahead and check it out :)

http://dreamdialmedia.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/akame-ga-kiru-chapter-47-review-wave-vs-shura-and-rans-backstory-plus-health-update/
Hypnic_NemesisAug 10, 2014 10:33 AM
-----------------------------------------Dreams are what you make of them----------------------------------------

You can visit my reviewing blog at: http://dreamdialmedia.wordpress.com/ :)
Oct 21, 2014 10:50 AM

Aug 2014
So, wild hunt finally getting their just desserts. KILL THEM ALL! :>
Oct 26, 2014 9:02 AM

Apr 2011
I have a feeling this going to be jaegar+night raid vs wild hunt
Dec 20, 2014 4:46 PM

Nov 2007
Ugh now I don't want any of the remaining Jaegers to die. The only bad one was Stylish.

Ran is cool after all and Wave is the man.
Feb 13, 2015 10:15 AM

Nov 2014
So glad Wave wrecked Shura and knocked him out!

So ready for Night Raid (and Ran & Kurome) to kill Wild Hunt! If they tag team that would be awesome too.
Mar 23, 2015 8:53 AM

Sep 2014
Way to go Wave!
Time for Wild Hunt to get wrecked c:
nerfxMar 23, 2015 9:00 AM
Aug 9, 2015 12:51 AM

May 2014
Great job Wave!
It's good to know Ran's story. Up to now I thought he's an evil guy pretending to be good. But he actually is a good guy. It's just that he chose to change the country in a different way than Night Raid.
Oct 12, 2015 3:03 PM

Feb 2014
Is it just me or did it look like Wave was about to get some from Kurome until Ran ruined it?
Oct 17, 2015 6:28 AM

Jun 2008
Jaegers and Night Raid will temporary fight together it seems.

Hibiki07 said:
Great job Wave!
It's good to know Ran's story. Up to now I thought he's an evil guy pretending to be good. But he actually is a good guy. It's just that he chose to change the country in a different way than Night Raid.

Yeah in the stupid Suzaku way. I so hate all the stupid change from the inside bullshit. When something is rotten is rotten, it won't change. Just rip it out and restart. When you already have a revolutionary army and powerful people fighting it is stupid thinking of this inside change.
Oct 22, 2015 12:17 PM

Jan 2012
Just when I started to like kurome, I go back to hating her now.

Aug 31, 2016 8:33 AM

Jun 2015
Rans reasoning is absolutely rediculous. He joined the Jaegers so he could change the empire from the inside, but all he's doing is enacting the empires will, not changing anything! And why would he? He had the choice... either join an already established revolutionary army with skilled and experienced warriors. Or do it on his own with absolutely no power at all. And he chose to do it himself? Idiot.
And at the end, why would Ran and Kurome keep it secret from Wave? Thats just silly? He would of fricking helped! Basics of fricking combat, safety in numbers!
Scooty-BbyAug 31, 2016 8:38 AM
Dec 29, 2016 1:21 PM

Nov 2015
This chapter was so satisfactory!
Watching Wave fuck the hell up that guy was so great! Go Wave!

A little bit more of WavexKurome is always great.

Ran... he already told his backstory, you know what that means, right? He could die any second now! =(

PD: Kurome acting as an ally of justice?? Oh girl... how much you've changed (?). Remember the Kurome of the first chapter she appeared? On top of a mountain of death bodies? Acting all murderous? That's a huge contrast and it's not like we've seen much character development on her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.