Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2014 1:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Surprisingly enough, the way the femme fatale is described in this chapter is accurate in some ways. Now if they can do that with these monsters, it would be even more awesome because here comes one of them now.
Apr 13, 2014 6:03 AM
Feb 2012
I'm surprised to see so little discussion happen here. This is one of the most interesting manga I've read in a while and I'm really curious as to how it will continue. It being so very different from the Bugs II mission makes it all the more intriguing, seeing how the humans are now seriously fighting back, putting those oversized vermin into their place.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 17, 2014 8:12 PM
Jan 2008
Darn...I hadn't read any chapters in a while and then caught up and don't know what the hell is going on.
Why are the humans at each others' throats again?
Apr 21, 2014 1:52 AM
Feb 2012
TrowaBarton141 said:
Darn...I hadn't read any chapters in a while and then caught up and don't know what the hell is going on.
Why are the humans at each others' throats again?

'cause China is being an asshole, trying to monopolize the benefits resulting from that mission. And they're pretty good at it.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 13, 2014 10:03 AM

Aug 2010
Well at least Alex didn't die for nothing. He did some damage.

China are more formidable than I thought. Damn! They're base form can be as strong as the officers :O

And damn! That end with the roach clinging to the ship.
May 23, 2017 3:18 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Femme fatale!!!!
The wars continues, and think they should not forget the cockroaches!!!!

More topics from this board

» Hiatus or Ongoing?

Seiidou - Apr 4

3 by Seiidou »»
Apr 4, 5:16 PM

» Resuming serialisation from april 4

MegamiRem - Mar 25

2 by Agelastus »»
Mar 28, 2:17 AM

» Subreddit for Terra Formars

ReSeinen - Sep 1, 2022

0 by ReSeinen »»
Sep 1, 2022 8:24 PM

» What happened to Terra Formars?

ReSeinen - Apr 21, 2021

9 by MoesianThracian »»
Aug 16, 2022 3:33 AM

» No one translating this?

NHS-KEMISH - Apr 4, 2019

9 by TheMangaManiac »»
Jun 16, 2021 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.