Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (21) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2014 1:30 PM

Jan 2014
Just finnished Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 2 :)
Here what happens at the end. If anyone is interested in it. Big spoiler :)

So guys, i really enjoyed it afterall :)
Please don't forget to answer the other animes i've asked about. Thanks :)

Edit: I'd Really love to hear the ending of Golden Time, since the anime sounds interesting and i'd like to begin watch it if the ending is good. So please? :)
BphantomMar 27, 2014 2:41 PM
Mar 27, 2014 3:58 PM

Jan 2014
counter-big-spoiler
Mar 27, 2014 4:00 PM

Aug 2013
Golden Time
Mar 27, 2014 4:09 PM

Jan 2014
As always

@Tazu: Thanks for this accurate answer. :) Im not a big fan of much drama, but im definitely going to watch golden time :)

@LonelyWizzard : Well you know, i've got disappointed so many times now, with ridicolouse endings or just sad endings which you wouldnt expect. That's the reason why i always want Happy Ends / Kiss Scenes etc... But to be serious, i want really mad at the ending of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 2. How to say it. Usually i would get mad at endings like those, with such cliche ''methods'', but somehow the anime made me happy anyways. I mean, they actually really progressed and you could really see that they loved eachother.

Well, whatever :) i was happy with it and now im diving into Golden Time.

If you guys know some more of the animes i listed, dont hesitate to answer my questions :)
Mar 27, 2014 8:56 PM

Aug 2013
For Gakuen Alice ( it's a little blurry in my mind but I'll try the best )

Mar 28, 2014 1:26 AM

Jan 2014
Thanks for the answer :) will skip it then. Maybe reading the manga someday.

Mar 29, 2014 11:39 AM

Apr 2012
Honey and Clover. Hope my recollection is accurate XD.

1. Has the anime a Happy end?

2. Is there a kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek
Depending on which main character I think..... but yes there is a kiss scene. There is even a sex scene (although you don't get to see any of the action ;) )
3. Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?

4. Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling?

5. Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying?

I did not like the character design of Hagumi because she looks like a loli but the cast is supposedly 18+ lol. She looks like a freaking doll. This show really delivers on the feels. My favorite characters were Takumi and Ayumi. How they managed to figure out their love lives really pulled me into the show. Overall the whole cast was great. Even the support characters were very well characterized. There is also plenty of comic relief to balance out all the drama. This series is easily one of the best romances I've seen.
zzzeallyMar 29, 2014 11:44 AM

Mar 29, 2014 12:35 PM

Jan 2014
Well, i actually hate the idea of an 26 episode Romance anime, but in the end no one is together. I just can't stand that. It's like all the feels and the effort was for nothing. So i'll skip it for now, so maybe will watch it later someday. But thanks for your answer :)
Mar 30, 2014 9:38 AM

Aug 2013
White Album 2
TazuMar 30, 2014 9:42 AM
Mar 30, 2014 10:05 AM

Jan 2014
Probably too much drama for me :)
Mar 30, 2014 10:14 AM
May 2012
white album 2 sounds like a school days rip off
P.S. with music
Mar 30, 2014 10:21 AM
May 2012
Another

Idk how to hide the text sooo....

Has the anime a Happy end?
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek
NO
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out
together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?
Nope

-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling?

Yes literally half or more of the characters die.
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying?
NO
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end?

Kinda, both MC's survive in the end if i can recall, they're together but not really couples atm but might develop into one.

And mind telling me how to edit text(font,size), change color, cross out, italicize etc.
Mar 30, 2014 10:25 AM

Aug 2013
@ supreme-kser

[spoiler.] TEXT [/spoiler.]

Without the periods.

Also for White Album 2
Mar 30, 2014 10:33 AM
May 2012
ty
Mar 30, 2014 10:45 AM

Mar 2014
Another

-->Has the anime a Happy end? hmm,kind of?
-->Is there A kiss scene? no
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? no
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? yes and the suspense's killing me lol
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? no
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? -
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks."
- Franziska von Karma
Mar 30, 2014 12:06 PM

Jan 2014
Thanks for the answer :) Another seems interesting, but not what im looking for right now :)

@supreme
You can change the style of the text the following ways:
[b.]bo-rudo[/b.] - this makes the text bold (without dot .)
[u.]anda-rain[/u.] - this underlines the text (without dot .)
[i.]itarikku[/i.] - this italicises the text (without dot .)
[s.]sutoraiki[/s.] - this strikes through the text (without dot .)
[center.]text[/center.] - this centers the text (without dot .)
[right.]text[/right.] - this right justifies the text (without dot .)
Changing the text color and size
[color=blue.]buru[/color.] - this changes the text color to blue (without dot .)

You can also use colour codes to define what colour you want your text to be
Text

You can change the text size by using the [size=]Text tag. You can choose 20 to 200, which is representing the size in percent.

Making a spoiler button
To make a spoiler button use the [spoiler.]Text[/spoiler.] tag. (without dot .)
BphantomMar 30, 2014 12:10 PM
Mar 30, 2014 1:06 PM

Jul 2012
Kare Kano
I've read the entire manga series, so I'm not sure about the anime.
-->Has the anime a Happy end?
Yeah.
Yeah.
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?
Yeah. They do date.
Sometimes.
If I remember correctly, they don't always stay together?
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end?
Yeah.

Aishiteruze baby
Yeah, but not conclusive.
Lots.
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?
I found it a bit confusing but I guess they do confess?
Kindergarten drama really.
Not in the anime at least.
Yeah.

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
I'll update you on Tuesday when it has ended.
Mar 30, 2014 2:02 PM

Jan 2014
Aishiteruze baby seems interesting after all. Lots of kiss scenes? Well, kissing is almost the same as confessing, isnt it? And kindergarten drama sounds ok too, since i dont want animes that are too heavy on drama.

Can anyone confirm if the Manga of Kare Kano is the Same as the Anime? Cause if it is, it would probably be exactly what im searching for.

Looking forward for the answers about Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta

Thanks man :)
Mar 31, 2014 6:10 AM

Jan 2014
Push
Mar 31, 2014 11:47 AM

Jan 2014
Push

Also wanted to say im really interested in Kare Kano and Aishiteruze baby. Can someone confirm both of them?
Apr 2, 2014 10:11 AM

Jan 2014
sora no otoshimono is not your thing...They only have servant-master relationship...The angeloids love MC but he doesnt love anyone he just lusts over them sometimes...its not a romance anime(unless you want to see unrequited love-harem) its just focuses on comedy and does it well but again,its not your thing
Apr 2, 2014 12:13 PM

Jan 2014

Truely not my thing :)

Others?
Apr 2, 2014 3:34 PM

Dec 2013
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11887/Kokoro_Connect

you havnt watched kokoro connect yet??? why? lol
it has a kiss scene...
and they end up as a couple

having an updated anime list makes life easier for everyone
Apr 2, 2014 4:38 PM

Jan 2014
haydo123 said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11887/Kokoro_Connect

you havnt watched kokoro connect yet??? why? lol
it has a kiss scene...
and they end up as a couple

kokoro connect 2 kiss scene,end as couple,it has drama every episode but they overcome it no big deal :I
Apr 2, 2014 4:50 PM

Jul 2012
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
Open ending
Yes
They both like each other. Because the ending is open, it's ambiguous whether or not they end up as a couple.
Kind of
Not really
Assume yes

Kokoro Connect
Yeah kind of
Yes
Yes
A lot
Break up between another couple
Yes

For Nana, the anime is an open ending (aka nobody is with each other yet) and the manga is also open and on hiatus

Also recommending Itazura na Kiss (epic shoujo romance from dating to marriage to children), Nodame Cantabile (music anime, couple do end up together and the show goes thru their dating life), Servant x Service (enjoyable slice of life with some romance, couple ended up together)
Apr 3, 2014 4:29 AM

Jan 2014
Sounds intersting. Will i be happy at the ending or is it bittersweet? What is the plot about? Kokoro connect.

Servant x Service sounds interesting. Is there a kiss scene?

Thanks guys :)
Apr 3, 2014 5:21 AM

Dec 2013
Bphantom said:
Sounds intersting. Will i be happy at the ending or is it bittersweet? What is the plot about? Kokoro connect.

kokoro connect has a happy end... no bittersweet... its in small arcs of weird events that only happen to the group... these events effect there emotional state forcing them into difficult situations that some have either been trying to avoid or hide and well ones you wouldn't want to be in to begin with... but in the end the anime is really about trusting in friendship.. over coming past problems and growing up.. mixed with a good light humor and a sweet romance... its 17 eps long and im pretty sure this a kiss scene within the first 5 you might aswell watch it if you don't have anything else to watch

you wont be disappointed

having an updated anime list makes life easier for everyone
Apr 3, 2014 5:24 AM

Jan 2014

Will edit my post once im home this evenening. I'd like to know the ending of Nagi No Asukara before i begin to watch it. Can you or someone else write it once it finnished airing? Would really appreciate.

Thanks again for the help :)
Apr 3, 2014 5:27 AM

Jan 2014
Will begin to watch Kokoro Connect this evening, since it sounds interesting. And since there are kiss scenes and they stay together at the end it sounds like what im searching for. Thanks man :)
Apr 3, 2014 11:52 AM

Jan 2014
Okay guys, i just assorted the anime list in the first post, putting the ones that i know about on TOP, and the ones i don't on the bottom. This will also Help you guys to see better which one i know about and which one i don't. Also, i put in some more i'd like to have infos about. Im sure there are some pretty famous ones.

Im Gratefull for all the answers i can get :)
Apr 3, 2014 11:54 AM

Dec 2013
Code Geass

Special A
Apr 3, 2014 12:55 PM

Jan 2014
Thanks for the answers.

Im pretty sure that at the end of Special A there is a kiss scene. So im asking you, is there really no kiss scene in Code Geasss? Or is there maybe one you maybe forgot? :)

But i appreciate your answer anyway
Apr 3, 2014 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
Bphantom said:
Thanks for the answers.

Im pretty sure that at the end of Special A there is a kiss scene. So im asking you, is there really no kiss scene in Code Geasss? Or is there maybe one you maybe forgot? :)

Ups. Yeah I made a mistake with special a, but I'm pretty sure Code Geass doesn't have a kiss.
Apr 3, 2014 1:11 PM

Jan 2014
Okay :)

Well, doesnt matter since i heard its pretty sad anyway. Im not in the mood to watch sad/heavy drama based animes right now :).

Thanks for the answers :)
Apr 3, 2014 1:17 PM

Apr 2012
Bphantom said:
Thanks for the answers.

Apr 3, 2014 1:24 PM

Jan 2014
Thanks for the correction :). But not going to watch it anyways. Im not really into those sad anime for now.

But thanks :) Really appreciated
Apr 3, 2014 5:09 PM

Aug 2013
Nagi no Asukara

I know you don't like drama but this is very well done so give it a try.
TazuApr 3, 2014 5:13 PM
Apr 4, 2014 3:07 AM
Jan 2014
This thread is really useful, please keep posting!
Apr 4, 2014 3:49 AM

Dec 2013
Toshokan Sensou

Happy end - yes

Kiss scenes- yes in a sequel movie (2 kiss scenes)

Confessions - yes

Break up - no

Couples - yes
Apr 4, 2014 4:07 AM

Jan 2014
Thanks @Tazu. Well, im a bit disappointed in hearing that there will be no couples after 24 episodes. But i'll give it a try anyways. Someday. Maybe. Probably. Well, im really looking for some romance anime that ends with them beeing a couple, so i'll skip it for now, but im sure i'll watch it someday.

@Theanimefreak95 : Im happy that the thread is useful to other Users :) That's also the reason why i invisted so much time in doing it with the colors and size of the text etc.

@xRed: Umm well, what to say. The synopses sounds..... Strange and weird? What is it exactly about? Also, can i watch the movie without watching the anime?

Apr 4, 2014 4:20 AM

Dec 2013
Bphantom said:
Thanks @Tazu. Well, im a bit disappointed in hearing that there will be no couples after 24 episodes. But i'll give it a try anyways. Someday. Maybe. Probably. Well, im really looking for some romance anime that ends with them beeing a couple, so i'll skip it for now, but im sure i'll watch it someday.

@Theanimefreak95 : Im happy that the thread is useful to other Users :) That's also the reason why i invisted so much time in doing it with the colors and size of the text etc.

@xRed: Umm well, what to say. The synopses sounds..... Strange and weird? What is it exactly about? Also, can i watch the movie without watching the anime?

Its a good plot/story, I cant spoil it for u but u will be hooked after watching about 2 episodes, its like full metal panic.
You should watch the 13 episodes first lol. look at the reviews of the animes, all 8 or 8+/10
Apr 4, 2014 11:32 AM

Jan 2014
Well, i didnt watch FMA. So i can't really take it as an example :). But i'll put it in my PTW list. Thanks
Apr 5, 2014 7:56 PM

Jul 2012

No, but there is a date episode.
Apr 6, 2014 12:08 PM

Jan 2014
Hmm, well, not sure, do they end up as a couple at the end?
Apr 6, 2014 12:57 PM

Jul 2012
Bphantom said:
Hmm, well, not sure, do they end up as a couple at the end?

It's an open ending. So they go on one date and its not really confirmed but most likely they do continue dating.
Apr 6, 2014 12:57 PM

Feb 2014
Tazu said:
Spice and Wolf

Apr 6, 2014 2:33 PM

Jan 2014
Wow, sounds disappointing :(
I planned to watch this soon, but now im concerned about it. There are lots of other animes that seem interesting aswell. Probably going for Toshokan Sensou next.

Thanks for the Info :)

Edit: Well, who knows, maybe there will be a season 2 of Servant x Service.
BphantomApr 7, 2014 12:13 AM
Apr 6, 2014 3:43 PM

Aug 2013
Mullegun said:
Tazu said:
Spice and Wolf

Apr 6, 2014 4:01 PM

Apr 2013
Aura: Maryuuinkouga Saigo no Tatakai
Apr 6, 2014 4:09 PM

Aug 2011
Nodame Cantabile

This thread is very useful indeed; these are the questions I usually want answered too. Good to have all this info gathered in one place :)
Pages (21) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Looking for anime where mc has depression/social anxiety/no friends

simpingforanimes - Mar 25

13 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
2 hours ago

» What is the most sureal/bizzare/strange anime?

Mezino - Today

8 by mostholy2 »»
2 hours ago

» What are the best anthologies?

isseixkoneko - Mar 19

3 by Dizzy-san »»
4 hours ago

» Harem or romance with multiple love interests where kuudere wins

Loathsome - 5 hours ago

0 by Loathsome »»
5 hours ago

» Dramas without waterworks

Benassiesto - Yesterday

3 by Benassiesto »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.