Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2014 11:41 AM

Sep 2012
Aria the Natural was the season that really grasped my attention because it incorporated some mystery into this slice-of-life. However, despite being the longest of the series, it didn't explain everything it started. For instance: Why did Cait Sith take a liking to Akari?
I'm on the verge of finishing Origination, and it mentions nothing that took place in Natural.

I was wondering, does the manga explain more about Cait Sith (and the cats) properly? I don't want to read the manga only to discover that there are like only two pages the discusses this topic.
DigestingAnimeMar 26, 2014 6:25 PM
Mar 26, 2014 1:09 AM

Jan 2013
If Cait Sith is the only reason you'd read the manga then I don't see the point of doing it, but there is a better closure for him here. I'm quoting this from the top rated review:

"Also, there are roughly 5-8 chapters that were not covered in the original anime. I’m actually a bit surprised that they left these out since all of them were great, but I suppose it may have been a bit hard to find a nice spot to fit them in. Probably the most important one (in my opinion) is a slightly better resolution to the whole “Cat Sith” ordeal. If you wanted more of this particular character, definitely read the manga for this."
Mar 26, 2014 6:29 PM

Sep 2012
Thank you! :-). I didn't see that review.

Cait Sith (and all the other cats) is not the only reason for wanting to read the manga, but I would be pretty disappointed if they didn't have a proper closure for him. Aria the Natural had the most episodes, but it still left me hanging. :(

Thanks again.
Jul 16, 2014 4:37 PM

Jan 2009
Oh hey my review got quoted, neat

Anyways, late response but from memory there was 1 or 2 more Cait Sith Chapters in the manga

I know 1 for sure that comes after the last Cait episode in the anime.
I'm just a big visual novel fan but have also watched quite a bit of anime and played a bunch of games. Avatar is Mashiro from Making*Lovers and Kotori from Rewrite.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria Chapter 60 Discussion

Avalongus - May 3, 2010

29 by TitanInsane »»
Mar 26, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Aria Chapter 3 Discussion

aero - Mar 26, 2009

5 by cytoplasm »»
Aug 9, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Aria Chapter 1 Discussion

aero - Mar 26, 2009

9 by Katakiki »»
Jul 31, 2023 2:42 AM

Poll: » Aria Chapter 59 Discussion

Haicel - May 22, 2010

8 by Temoblanks »»
Jul 1, 2023 6:17 AM

Poll: » Aria Chapter 58 Discussion

buunny - Sep 28, 2017

6 by Temoblanks »»
Jul 1, 2023 1:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.