Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2014 2:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, poor Gundam Strike ;.;
Mejin is really putting a fight against them. The field itself is pretty damn tough too. I thought the fight was pretty well done. Is that the first OP song I'm hearing? Hell yeah. Anyways, this felt like a classic. Way to go Sei & Reiji.

That really escalated at the end there though. Wow.
Mar 24, 2014 5:29 AM

Aug 2009
Honestly, due to that mind controlling thing... Kinda boring without the Meijin's OST~ I think I'm the only one thinking like that~

The final scene...woahhh! I wanna join the fight as well! xD silly me~
Mar 24, 2014 5:52 AM

Aug 2013
The preview !!!
Finally some real gundam fights ??!!! Hell yeah ! *probably not but still...*
Mar 24, 2014 6:05 AM

Apr 2012
A good episode, the battle definitely was cool. Love the SBS using the Dark Matter's sword.

Next ep will be very, very, awesome. I CANNOT WAIT!
Preview shows Build Strike, Build MK-II, Beargguy III, Fenice Rinascita, Miss Sazabi, Gerbera Tetra, and Sengoku Astray (with the masturi weapon set). Obviously Crossbone Maoh is gonna make an appearance too, and I hope Luang Dallara and Greco Logan get to join in the fun as well!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 24, 2014 6:06 AM

Aug 2010
Too bad Yuuki was controlled. It could've been an EPIC fight :(

It was still pretty awesome and the animation was brilliant but the whole brain washed thing always loses points -.-...as well as how cheap their win felt :(

Loved the Exia though. It really looked Amazing hehe ^^

And another good thing was Star Build Striker showing some variation in attacks this time :) Esp the Dark Matter sword :D

I don't know if I should LMAO or Face palm at the Chairman's story XD I thought it was gonna be some political shit and all serious and all but then the reason was because he was just a petty thief who stole from their palace lololol Anti-climatic as hell but for some reason hilarious XD

Interesting to find out he's not from Earth though hehe ^^; And how the hell did he get that rich with an idea of GBF. Must have the Goddess of luck with him or something :P

His face at the end when they were looking at him was so lololol

Seems like they really don't want to make a 2nd season though with how everything will be concluding nxt ep. It's unfortunate. I feel like nxt ep will be enjoyable as hell but at the same time rushed as hell. And dat PV? Are they fighting with real size Gundam??

I really wonder how much about Arian will be revealed?
Barion-ZaraMar 24, 2014 7:53 AM
Mar 24, 2014 6:16 AM
May 2009
Barion-Zara said:

I agree. The whole mind control thing actually disappointed me. I was kinda hoping they'd have an epic fight with Yuki and then loose, that way they'd still have the goal of eventually beating him to keep driving them to get better. Oh well.
Mar 24, 2014 6:28 AM
Sep 2012
Really liked the design of the Exia.
It reminded me of Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia when it pulled the Fire/Ice dual swords. Course, I might be missing any specific Gundam references if there are any.
Mar 24, 2014 6:55 AM

Feb 2014
This was kind of lame.

No Spanish Guitar.

Iori and Sei's comeback after getting wrecked felt cheap.

Then there is the whole "The president felt the need to keep playing around long after he could have been declared the victor."

Seriously how long was the Star Build Strike out of business?
Mar 24, 2014 7:01 AM

Jun 2008
Besdies the whole episode, we finally know Ral-san's first name, which is RAMBA..lol
So HE IS, Ramba Ral after all. XD

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Mar 24, 2014 7:03 AM

Jul 2012
RedHazard said:
This was kind of lame.

Then there is the whole "The president felt the need to keep playing around long after he could have been declared the victor."

I kind of agree with RedHazard. It doesn't make sense for the president to keep dealing blows while he could better just finish everything in one blow. Besides, how is it possible for their comeback after their whole gundam is like broken and lights of the head has turned off too. Felt pretty cheap and just "something" to make iori and reji the winners of this championship. All in all it was still a good and fun episode to watch. I also liked the design of Exia!
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 24, 2014 7:31 AM
Oct 2010
bjorno said:
RedHazard said:
This was kind of lame.

I kind of agree with RedHazard. It doesn't make sense for the president to keep dealing blows while he could better just finish everything in one blow. Besides, how is it possible for their comeback after their whole gundam is like broken and lights of the head has turned off too. Felt pretty cheap and just "something" to make iori and reji the winners of this championship. All in all it was still a good and fun episode to watch. I also liked the design of Exia!

Actually, I don't know if you noticed but he was only doing so because he was irrationally angry. Ms Baker told him to finish them off as fast as possible but he decided to toy with them a little longer thinking he wouldn't lose. I do agree with you on the reactivation part.. not sure what that was about. I figured they would have used the RG system to get back on their feet, but they just reactivated out of the blue.

Anyway, who was Baker cosplaying as? Sayla or someone else?
GD1551Mar 24, 2014 8:01 AM
Mar 24, 2014 8:11 AM

Jun 2008
skudoops said:
Anyway, who was Baker cosplaying as? Sayla or someone else?

Sayla Mass, from Mobile Suit Gundam.

Mar 24, 2014 8:22 AM

May 2013
That was a great battle. The chairman is gonna get it now.
Mar 24, 2014 9:11 AM

Jan 2009
Episode was nice, But I'm still pissed, they never showed Gundam Stargazer.
Mar 24, 2014 9:13 AM

Sep 2010
Chairman is going to get arrested by the Gunpla police after its all over. Remember kids a life of crime isn't worth it you'll either end up dead or being shanked in prison~

I loved the Exia's dark designs. Kinda disappointing that the final battle is mind control, but oh well I guess...
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 24, 2014 10:07 AM

May 2013
The Exia Amazing vs. Star Build Strike was a great battle. I actually applaud the writing Chairman's motives of just being petty. I am glad that the writers didn't use the plot of the villain trying to threaten the world using toys or the plot of the heroes fighting a terrorist group using toys in this series.
Conan_KudoMar 24, 2014 11:05 AM
Armageddon was yesterday, today we have a problem.
Mar 24, 2014 10:39 AM
Feb 2009
damn i was looking forward to upgrading the build strike maybe something like to the freedom since everybody else got theirs upgraded but oh wells
Mar 24, 2014 12:58 PM

Jun 2008
Flaecy said:
damn i was looking forward to upgrading the build strike maybe something like to the freedom since everybody else got theirs upgraded but oh wells

Well it WAS already upgraded before the other units. The only thing that we don't know, is how much it was upgraded.

As a Counter example Gundam Wing Fenice, Felini only upgrades it after a lost, which means modifying to counter the reason for his lost. But in Sei's case, He already made so many countermeasures that he doesn't need to upgrade SBS as said by him in the previous episode.

So, Basically, If Sei is Batman, he has already filled his Utility Belt with every possible items that is suitable to the situation that he will encounter in a fight with another Superhero.
kaimaxMar 24, 2014 1:02 PM

Mar 24, 2014 1:11 PM

Oct 2010
Damn i was hoping it would end crazier in the preview. I was hoping for a season 2. They still didn't really answer wtf Reiji comes from like where the hell did he teleport in the first couple of episodes.
Mar 24, 2014 3:11 PM

Oct 2007
SlayerJim said:
Final episode is gonna need Big Zam. The set up is perfect for it.

Big Zam was Space Fortress Solomon, this is clearly A Baoa Qu so it'd have to be either a Dolos Carrier or the Zeong.
Mar 24, 2014 3:46 PM
Mar 2014
I actually really liked Meijin's petty attack style, especially the kick at the beginning and destroying the camera to cripple their view. It's fair game as it's still within the boundary. The only really unfair move was changing the field.

Also loved the return of SBS's fluorescent cape-thing; really, that's the best feature of SPS, but since RG system is revealed, the fights always turn into build knuckle shenanigans.

Anyway, I skimmed through the OST and found a track called Allied Force at almost the end, which is pretty much a mashup of all character theme, and I definitely heard some flamenco in there. Possible return of Zaku Amazing, or at least Kampfer Amazing?
Mar 24, 2014 8:26 PM

Apr 2013
Awesome episode. AND OH, MAN. I knew those RX-78-2 and Custom Zaku statues were there for a reason. Reiji and Yuuki are gonna use them in the final battle. This is gonna be fucking badass.
Mar 24, 2014 9:27 PM

Mar 2013
That was exciting as frick. Here's hoping for using the gunpla as real mechas to fight the enemy.
Mar 24, 2014 10:44 PM

Jan 2012
Hella thought this was the last episode until I saw the preview of the next ep.
Anyways, this episode was blah. Could have been way better but president dude seriously ruined it.
Mar 24, 2014 11:33 PM

Jun 2008
shadowtsunami said:
Old episode. The only thing that didn't make sense was when SBS got its arm back and it had no damage even though DM exia stabbed it with its sword.

I think the damage was insignificant to the performance of the arm itself and it was just the outer shoulder part that was stabbed not the main arm. So it's like Stabbing my Armor instead of my flesh to prevent movement.

And this is gunpla were talking about, since Sei Purged it clean, it can easily pop back into the socket.

Mar 25, 2014 12:30 AM

Aug 2012
Was really exciting and I enjoyed it, but wanted to see an epic equal fight like the first time they fought.
The chairman ruined that.

Hopefully there will be a rematch soon or at least in an ova or 2nd season (please).
Oh and have no idea what's happening now with the particles. Cant wait to see the wrap up next week.
Mar 25, 2014 8:04 AM

Oct 2011
Chairman will get what he deserves in the final episode
Mar 25, 2014 10:16 AM

Nov 2012
Season 2 when?
Mar 25, 2014 2:26 PM
Nov 2013
Arushido said:
Honestly, due to that mind controlling thing... Kinda boring without the Meijin's OST~ I think I'm the only one thinking like that~

I agree...
Mar 25, 2014 2:42 PM
Nov 2013
Seems like they really don't want to make a 2nd season though with how everything will be concluding nxt ep. It's unfortunate. I feel like nxt ep will be enjoyable as hell but at the same time rushed as hell. And dat PV? Are they fighting with real size Gundam??

I really wonder how much about Arian will be revealed?
japzone said:
Barion-Zara said:

I agree. The whole mind control thing actually disappointed me. I was kinda hoping they'd have an epic fight with Yuki and then loose, that way they'd still have the goal of eventually beating him to keep driving them to get better. Oh well.

Such a let down....I was really expecting an EPIC fight!.. The mind control thing ruined it.. They're definitely not gonna make a s2 because this episode is all rushed up.. The story was lacking but it had more action.. At the beginning of the series it was obvious that it'll be for one season. But they suddenly changed their mind since the series was such a big hit. So they extended the story. Giving hints for a season2 because of the upgrades and the bad ass plot. Now at the very last minute they changed their mind??!... Sigh.. THEY SHOULD'VE ATLEAST MADE Iori Reiji vs Yuuki FIGHT REALLY EPIC. ENDING IT WITH A BANG YOU KNOW??.. That would've been suffice.. An all out fight Is what I really wanted. Always ending it with a cheap win.. This series really inspired me.. Just Didn't expect this to happen.. I'm hoping that the final episode will wrap it all up or changing their minds again and WILL MAKE A S2..
kuraizer07Mar 25, 2014 2:49 PM
Mar 25, 2014 3:39 PM

Jul 2011
this battle was a huge letdown for me. As for final battle I expected it to be at last at the level of other main battles, but we only got lame remake of Ayla battle :///
Mar 25, 2014 8:49 PM
Feb 2014
WTH remake of Ayla battle are you talking about? There's nothing similar in both fights, even the Embody system used was entirely different. Yuuki didn't hesitate much on his attacks, there was no understanding moment, Yuuki didn't toss out all his weapons, and the attack which finished Aila off totally missed.

And WTH is that crap from kuraizer about extending the story and the episode all rushed up? Way to make stuff up. You know that the battle took up the entire episode don't you? That's way more than any Gundam vs. Gundam fight than I can remember. How the hell is that rushed up?
kuroihikari2Mar 25, 2014 8:54 PM
Mar 26, 2014 7:51 AM
Nov 2013
kuroihikari2 said:

And WTH is that crap from kuraizer about extending the story and the episode all rushed up? Way to make stuff up. You know that the battle took up the entire episode don't you? That's way more than any Gundam vs. Gundam fight than I can remember. How the hell is that rushed up?

Take a chill pill yo. I was saying it in a general perspective that they made us,the viewers, think that they'll make a season 2 by extending the storyline and also upgrading the new gunplas( Aila's, Maoh's, and Fellini's.) Now in this episode, the story is rushed and They're starting to wrap it up. I also said that this episode had more action than the previous battles. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I understand where you're coming from because you like this series. Same goes for me. I'm just disappointed that they're not making a second season that's why it's a big let down for me..
kuraizer07Mar 26, 2014 7:57 AM
Mar 26, 2014 8:53 AM
Feb 2014
kuraizer07 said:
kuroihikari2 said:

Take a chill pill yo. I was saying it in a general perspective that they made us,the viewers, think that they'll make a season 2 by extending the storyline and also upgrading the new gunplas( Aila's, Maoh's, and Fellini's.) Now in this episode, the story is rushed and They're starting to wrap it up. I also said that this episode had more action than the previous battles. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I understand where you're coming from because you like this series. Same goes for me. I'm just disappointed that they're not making a second season that's why it's a big let down for me..

1. No, they didn't extend the storyline as far as I know, I don't know where you got that. Also, ever since the 25 episode announcement I already expected no season 2. There was absolutely no reason to believe there would be another season, just fans being unreasonably optimistic.
2. The story isn't rushed in this episode, I don't know where you got that.
3. Even if you're the one who feels that way, it doesn't change the fact that you're making stuff up. AND FYI, I'm on four forums and this is the first time I heard this extending storyline nonsense.
4. You don't really understand where I'm coming from where I don't like people making stories up. Lying is bad y'know? It has nothing to do with liking the series or not.
5. So you said they extended it for a second season and now you're disappointed there's no second season. Make up your mind.
Mar 26, 2014 9:16 AM
May 2012
GOD, THIS IS JUST GONE WAY TOO FAR!! I'M REALLY PISSED OFF OVER THAT BIGGEST SCUMBAG Chairman Mashita!

This really makes me wanna give a big FUCK YOU to him & throw something at the screen in anger (IF I being Reiji)!

There! I feel better! One more episode & it's done!

I'm sorry for my outburst but I can't believe I just gone nuts after what happened in this episode.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
Big Zam was Space Fortress Solomon, this is clearly A Baoa Qu so it'd have to be either a Dolos Carrier or the Zeong.

This is also appear from MS Igloo anyway (I think).

JafriZinMar 26, 2014 10:24 AM
Mar 26, 2014 5:03 PM

Nov 2012
I confused A Baoa Qu with Axis for a minute there.
Mar 26, 2014 8:27 PM
May 2012
*Cricket Sounds*

Why am I the only one here in this thread whatever reactions with 'dramas' that I've been posting?! I guess NONE of these people care from what I just said.

Now I feel disappointing ever since I actually care this show so much....
Mar 26, 2014 8:28 PM

Feb 2011
OMG!! that battle was one of hell of a fight!! Dark Matter Exia is so crazy overpowered and evil looking since it has many weapons equipped. I couldn't tell if it's even Exia anymore lol. Oh God i just couldn't imagine how it will looks like if there's a custom 00 Raiser XD.

At 16:24 I love the way that Sei and Reiji destroy Dark Matter detachable machine and it's GN-Drive flew all the way back and reconnect to Dark Matter Exia.

And I'm really loving the whole Star Build Double Knuckles scene, Rei and Seiji hotblooded shouting! plus Dark Matter cracks up revealing Amazing Exia back.

Chairman Mashita is one large piece of shit! He knew that he can't get what he wanted ended up using the Embody system on Tatsuya. And he did reveal that he is a freaking dirty thief!! like i predicted he was

Oh dear, i wonder what will happen next since the Plavsky Crystal has gone haywire!! leaking all those Plavsky Particles. If i guess it right those large amount of particles is enough to make all the Gunpla into real size Gundam and probably it's going to be a real fight instead of a game.

I will be looking forward into that last episode since it's going to be EPIC!!! Reiji + Sei with their friends are going to kick some ass. Yeah Mashita is probably going to be the last boss

As always i really loving the beautiful soundtrack and amazing animations and visuals. If there's a second season i will be happy.
srwgfanMar 26, 2014 8:37 PM
Mar 26, 2014 9:03 PM
May 2012
srwgfan said:
OMG!! that battle was one of hell of a fight!! Dark Matter Exia is so crazy overpowered and evil looking since it has many weapons equipped. I couldn't tell if it's even Exia anymore lol. Oh God i just couldn't imagine how it will looks like if there's a custom 00 Raiser XD.

At 16:24 I love the way that Sei and Reiji destroy Dark Matter detachable machine and it's GN-Drive flew all the way back and reconnect to Dark Matter Exia.

And I'm really loving the whole Star Build Double Knuckles scene, Rei and Seiji hotblooded shouting! plus Dark Matter cracks up revealing Amazing Exia back.

Man, I wish that should've happen in 00.

srwgfan said:
Chairman Mashita is one large piece of shit! He knew that he can't get what he wanted ended up using the Embody system on Tatsuya. And he did reveal that he is a freaking dirty thief!! like i predicted he was.

Yeah, this is exactly what I've said especially that STUPID CUNT MASHITA! SERIOUSLY, NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS?! BECAUSE HE'S EVIIILL!!! EVILLL!!! You know what IF I being Reiji, I should've bitchslap him right onto his face, I swear a fucking god!!

I know how you feel, my friend.
JafriZinMar 27, 2014 4:54 AM
Mar 26, 2014 9:12 PM
Feb 2014
Because Mashita is nothing but a character in a cartoon.
Mar 27, 2014 5:12 AM
May 2012
srwgfan said:
Oh dear, i wonder what will happen next since the Plavsky Crystal has gone haywire!! leaking all those Plavsky Particles. If i guess it right those large amount of particles is enough to make all the Gunpla into real size Gundam and probably it's going to be a real fight instead of a game.

I will be looking forward into that last episode since it's going to be EPIC!!! Reiji + Sei with their friends are going to kick some ass. Yeah Mashita is probably going to be the last boss.

As always i really loving the beautiful soundtrack and amazing animations and visuals. If there's a second season i will be happy.

That's right! It was all about conspiracy behind the evil plan of PPSE! First we seen the suffering of Aila & now this!!

Season 2? Good grief, I hope so. due to so many loose ends to tie (Especially Baker who cosplayed as Sayla Mass which it's quite suprising).

kuroihikari2 said:
Because Mashita is nothing but a character in a cartoon.

But in fact still, he's a douche. I mean he's like a Gundam Version of Vince Mcmahon (WWE).

Hope he can get arrested after that Agent C who interferes the match! FUCK HIM!
JafriZinMar 27, 2014 5:23 AM
Mar 27, 2014 10:06 AM
Nov 2013
kuroihikari2 said:
kuraizer07 said:
kuroihikari2 said:

Take a chill pill yo. I was saying it in a general perspective that they made us,the viewers, think that they'll make a season 2 by extending the storyline and also upgrading the new gunplas( Aila's, Maoh's, and Fellini's.) Now in this episode, the story is rushed and They're starting to wrap it up. I also said that this episode had more action than the previous battles. I'm pretty sure I'm not the

only one who thinks this way. I understand where you're coming from because you like this series. Same goes for me. I'm just disappointed that they're not making a second season that's why it's a big let down for me..

1. No, they didn't extend the storyline as far as I know, I don't know where you got that. Also, ever since the 25 episode announcement I already expected no season 2. There was absolutely no reason to believe there would be another season, just fans being unreasonably optimistic.
2. The story isn't rushed in this episode, I don't know where you got that.
3. Even if you're the one who feels that way, it doesn't change the fact that you're making stuff up. AND FYI, I'm on four forums and this is the first time I heard this extending storyline nonsense.
4. You don't really understand where I'm coming from where I don't like people making stories up. Lying is bad y'know? It has nothing to do with liking the series or not.
5. So you said they extended it for a second season and now you're disappointed there's no second season. Make up your mind.

The rushed episode and the extending story thing was just my opinion, I didn't mean to lie. I apologize if it seemed that way. I just want to say that Gundam Build Fighters is best gundam series in my opinion. Hopefully they'll make a season 2.
kuraizer07Mar 27, 2014 10:11 AM
Mar 27, 2014 1:18 PM

Oct 2009
Awesome fight! But that Dark Matter Exia wasn't anywhere near as powerful as the real Exia.
But it would have been even better if Yuuki wasn't controlled, hopefully we'll get to see a rematch. Bit of a letdown really.

Holy shit they gonna pilot "real" Gundams!!!!!!!! But I doubt we'll get to see much of Reiji's world and stuff :(
AozureMar 27, 2014 1:22 PM
Mar 28, 2014 9:03 PM

Mar 2008
A bit of a shame their final got spoiled, but the telepathy was hilarious. Aina confirmed for S-class plavsky-type.

Suddenly, combat butler! Next ep will probably be a fitting end, and it'll great to see the hoard of gunpla strut their stuff.
Mar 29, 2014 10:51 AM

Jul 2011
kuroihikari2 said:
WTH remake of Ayla battle are you talking about? There's nothing similar in both fights, even the Embody system used was entirely different. Yuuki didn't hesitate much on his attacks, there was no understanding moment, Yuuki didn't toss out all his weapons, and the attack which finished Aila off totally missed.

Maybe I exaggerated, but the idea was similiar in a way and it disappointed me. I expected some badass battle from the finals and it wasn't even closely as exciting as for example battle of Meijin with "evil brothers", where they really used tactics.

And there we had:

1. Mind Controll again
2. Meijin totally owns
3. Completely needless cheating
4. the power of friendship compells you!
5. Suddenly Meijin sucks.
6. End of the battle.
SwiftflashMar 29, 2014 11:16 AM
Mar 29, 2014 3:13 PM
Feb 2014
Swiftflash said:
kuroihikari2 said:

Maybe I exaggerated, but the idea was similiar in a way and it disappointed me. I expected some badass battle from the finals and it wasn't even closely as exciting as for example battle of Meijin with "evil brothers", where they really used tactics.

And there we had:

1. Mind Controll again
2. Meijin totally owns
3. Completely needless cheating
4. the power of friendship compells you!
5. Suddenly Meijin sucks.
6. End of the battle.

There was no "Mind control" in Aila's battle (her mind was numbed, not controlled), and there was no "power of friendship" and "Suddenly Meijin sucks" in Yuuki's battle.

Yuuki was owning them until Reiji took advantage of the terrain (stealing the Brinicle sword in the process), and got creative with the power gates. Yuuki got the upper hand again, including dodging the Build Knuckle (the same attack which destroyed all of Seiji's opponents in the finals). Just when he was about to finish off Seiji, Seiji did an improvised desperation move that connected. Yuuki didn't suddenly suck, and nowhere in the fight did anyone's Power of Friendship stopped Yuuki from relentlessly attacking. In fact, that's probably why Reiji wanted to beat Yuuki at this state: By beating a Yuuki fighting under the Second Meijin's ideals it means that you can win at Gunpla and still play the game fun, like how a non-mind controlled Yuuki wanted to.

The only part where I thought Yuuki made a mistake was the beginning of the battle, where he carelessly shot beam shots at the SBS, and at the cul-de-sac, when he didn't finish of the SBS immediately.

He would've won that final showdown if Sei didn't find the discharged arm (they needed two Build Knuckles to block the two beam swords) or Reiji didn't use the power gates to speed up the SBS (so Yuuki couldn't dodge it like he did the first time).
kuroihikari2Mar 29, 2014 3:20 PM
Mar 29, 2014 10:30 PM

Nov 2010
epic fight and great BGM as usual. I think this shouldv been the last ep it wouldv been a nice ending. i hope they dont screw the ending up.
Apr 1, 2014 6:32 PM

Jan 2013
Nice fight again, just when I thought they'd finally lose.
Interesting twist
Apr 11, 2014 8:22 PM

Jan 2013
The most realistic villain ever.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2013

46 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

32 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2014

63 by Yoggix »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:53 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2013

44 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2013

45 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.