Forum Settings
Forums

Is it wrong to be sexually attracted to prepubescent children?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

Poll: Is it wrong to be sexually attracted to prepubescent children?

Sep 3, 2009 2:04 AM

Sick_Bastard said:

I guess I just kinda want to get it off my chest that I'm highly attracted to girls under the age of 12, on paper and off, and that I think I shouldn't be persecuted about it since I haven't done anything (and don't plan on it)

I think some people are overlooking this bit. Yes, I think there is something wrong about liking prepubescent children, but so long as you don't act upon it, where's the harm in that? Got to say though, you're pretty brave (some would say stupid) to admit this over the Internet, but high five for honesty.

Sep 3, 2009 2:05 AM

No, and I am not. (your vote)

Closest option to "I don't care."

Sep 3, 2009 3:24 AM

Sick_Bastard said:
http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu said:
prepubescent, prepubertal - (especially of human beings) at the age immediately before puberty; often marked by accelerated growth)

In other words, this thread only applies to children under the age of 12...

Hail the motherland.

Hell, I don't know where I'm going with this. I guess I just kinda want to get it off my chest that I'm highly attracted to girls under the age of 12, on paper and off, and that I think I shouldn't be persecuted about it since I haven't done anything (and don't plan on it). I mean shit. I know wanting to have sex with little girls is wrong - I'm not one of those crazy pro-pedophilia guys who's all for the "right for children to have sex with whomever they please" but I'm also not going to lie to myself. I find little girls sexually attractive, alright? I like reading various hentai doujins that focus on this topic. I don't think they should be banned, because the benefits outweigh the "risks".

If lolicon gets banned in the United States then child modeling should get banned too. Everything involving children that has sexual undertones should be banned, I mean shit, if you're going to do it, at least do it right.

The fact of the matter is I know the way I think is wrong, and I'm not willing to change. But really, any way you look at it, even in the most conservative views, I'm only hurting myself.

Why can't I be free to hurt myself?

Btw be serious, dammit.

16 years old and already a pedophile?

lol.. have a happy life

(Yeah, you bet your ass im serious)
Sverige är ärorikt, såsom jag :-]

Sep 3, 2009 3:27 AM

sexual attraction is just a biological chemilcle attraction. children are naturally sexualy powerfull because of how perfect there biological mechanisms are. being attracted to perfection is totally understandable.

though they are not pysicallyy ready for sexual activity there are still sexual beings. we all are.

anyone who disagrees is a faggot and needs to check the mirror.

Sep 3, 2009 3:58 AM

no and i'm not...

i'm more attracted to 5 yrs old... but not sexually....
i just can't stand the CUTENESSS!!!

Awwwwww......

something like this

Sep 3, 2009 4:01 AM

Mikaru[Male said:
]no and i'm not...

Awwwwww......

something like this

ITT: Pedophile in denial
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I

Sep 3, 2009 4:06 AM

@Sick_Bastard: Get laid soon, before you become a menace to the society.
//Edit: she has to be a she and at least your age. just to make sure.

Major anime source and community: http://www.anivoid.com Join now =P
YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS =P

Sep 3, 2009 4:09 AM

blackfirebkf said:
@Sick_Bastard: Get laid soon, before you become a menace to the society.
//Edit: she has to be a she and at least your age. just to make sure.

just because somone gets laid, doesnt mean the urges for sexual encounters with children will stop.

a loving relationship where hes able to express his pervertedness openly but maturly is more healthy that a one time lay.

theres nursery fetishes for a reason you know.

Sep 3, 2009 4:14 AM

rTz said:
Mikaru[Male said:
]no and i'm not...

Awwwwww......

something like this

pedophilia is specified as a form which a person either has acted on intense sexual urges towards children, or experiences recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about children that cause distress or interpersonal difficulty.[4] The disorder is common among people who commit child sexual abuse

just as i said... i only attracted to their CUTEness.....
not sexually attracted

Sep 3, 2009 4:23 AM

Mikaru said:
rTz said:
Mikaru[Male said:
]no and i'm not...

Awwwwww......

something like this

pedophilia is specified as a form which a person either has acted on intense sexual urges towards children, or experiences recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about children that cause distress or interpersonal difficulty.[4] The disorder is common among people who commit child sexual abuse

just as i said... i only attracted to their CUTEness.....
not sexually attracted

denial

Modified by Mido-Miko, Sep 3, 2009 4:26 AM

Sep 3, 2009 4:32 AM

@^
too younnggggg.....
>.<"

this one is better :D

Sep 3, 2009 4:34 AM

To the OP: As long as you don't act on it, I guess its okay...maybe. I can't say for sure.

Sep 3, 2009 4:34 AM

Hehe. funny thread is funny.

Sep 3, 2009 4:37 AM

Mikaru said:
@^
too younnggggg.....
>.<"

this one is better :D

children are a walking nightmare

Sep 3, 2009 4:43 AM

This makes me feel like that the dugard guy had an account on Mal now, he will fit right in

Sep 3, 2009 5:07 AM

so soft....

Sep 3, 2009 5:36 AM

yeah yeah just don't do anything crappy that'll make you regret something *shrugs*'

whatever that thing may be =_=

Sep 3, 2009 5:40 AM

barcode said:
yeah yeah just don't do anything crappy that'll make you regret something *shrugs*'

life is full of regrets

^ this is not one of them

Sep 3, 2009 5:47 AM

Defiance said:
You're beating around the bush, the connotation was the same. Khorven even gave a picture at the top of an obviously prepubescent child to further implement this.

Not to mention the thread clearly states "in real life."

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."

Sep 3, 2009 5:51 AM

Sayalol said:
Defiance said:
You're beating around the bush, the connotation was the same. Khorven even gave a picture at the top of an obviously prepubescent child to further implement this.

Not to mention the thread clearly states "in real life."

yes lets have look at real life for a moment shall wee

i cant make judment on either of these to be honest.

all i can say is that clearly one has the world at her fingertips and the other....yesterdays trash.

i would be this sad too

Modified by Mido-Miko, Sep 3, 2009 5:57 AM

Sep 3, 2009 6:14 AM

Ooh Damn... My eyes hurt...

last.fm|twitter|facebook (yeah right)

Sep 3, 2009 6:33 AM

Divine_Glitch said:
barcode said:

life is full of regrets

Then... "Awwww, ain't that cute"...

Later... "Step away from my daughter!" **clicks shotgun**
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Sep 3, 2009 6:35 AM

Divine_Glitch said:

all i can say is that clearly one has the world at her fingertips and the other....yesterdays trash.

i would be this sad too

To be honest..I really have no idea what your point was here....or what it had to do with my post...

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."

Sep 3, 2009 6:40 AM

Of course it isn't wrong, nothing is.

But it does seem quite silly from an evolutionary viewpoint, but then again, so does homophilia.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

Sep 3, 2009 6:45 AM

KyuuA4 said:
Divine_Glitch said:
barcode said:

life is full of regrets

Then... "Awwww, ain't that cute"...

Later... "Step away from my daughter!" **clicks shotgun**

you have a big ego mate.

wanting to protect somthing is fine. beliveing that everyone is a pedo and being prisoner warden with a shotgun is not fine.

possesive nature of fathers though is natural. but...you only like 15 or somthing, you still full of your head of spiderman superman and goku.

if a monster were to come to you, i think you would need more than a shotgun to to stop them.

it didnt stop jaycee lees kidnapper and her step father was watching not 50 feet away when she was snatched.

but now what was ommited was the fact that dispite her undergoing sexual activity with the men...the never hurt her beat her or abused her. what they DID do was train her like you would train a dog but to do sexual favours. thats wrong intself because it was agaist her will. seem the shotgun had not much efftect that day hmm.

and are we not all just trained dogs really? trained to do such and such a job, always wating to be master of our own domain so we can call the shots, be the boss...get the girl...win the game.

the thing is it all comes down to self respect. how much does a McDonalds waitress get? compared to say if a millionair pedo took her to an island and got her to do dirty sex?

hmm minimum wage with no prospect of futrue OR an island paridise with abundence of everything imaginable and more.

i know which one i would choose....and a blowjob here a sexy pose there is hardly a crime.

or perhaps of course trapped at home with the possesiive father sitting with shotgun unwilling and scared to let go who beats them because he didnt get a pay rise at work eating cheap living in shit....because of course THATS the preferable option. i mean their not abused are they, there well looked after by mummy and daddy not at all wanting for anything like a better education, clothes or a proper meal.....its best, its not abuse you see because even thought they beat them and live in abject povery its ok because NOTHING SEXUAL happend...so its not abuse.

hmmm

i stick a bananna in your shotgun and piss on you from a great height.

Sep 3, 2009 6:47 AM

Sayalol said:
Divine_Glitch said:

i would be this sad too

To be honest..I really have no idea what your point was here....or what it had to do with my post...

your post is irrelevant.

Sep 3, 2009 6:50 AM

Well its not really wrong unless you go and abuse them in any way. The thought is kinda gross though imo.

Sep 3, 2009 6:51 AM

Baman said:
Of course it isn't wrong, nothing is.

But it does seem quite silly from an evolutionary viewpoint, but then again, so does homophilia.

the problem with homophila compared to say pedophilia is that your desires cant be met unless a) you have children or b) you steal them.

in case a) you might be a nice pedo take pics w/e or you might be the kind that hurts them like baby P.

in case b) you are destryoing a family for your own pleasure. of course morality plays no part in it now. but from the child and family persecctive it was a unnatural conclusion to a life even if they survive like jacyee her family now have so much emotional traum for themselves. the guitl she feels for doing these things which is sad because she didnt do anything wrong she just did it with people she didnt want to do it with.

unlike homophilia in say its just sexual fun and thats that just with men.

Sep 3, 2009 7:48 AM

Divine_Glitch said:

your post is irrelevant.

Not to what I was quoting...

Sep 3, 2009 8:01 AM

I don't think that it's wrong, as long as you keep your desires to a minimum.

I'd say looking is just fine. We can just say that you admire little childrens. Nothing wrong about that. Just control yourself.

Sep 3, 2009 8:04 AM

You Sick_Bastard.

Sep 3, 2009 8:33 AM

Moonfrost said:
I don't think that it's wrong, as long as you keep your desires to a minimum.

I'd say looking is just fine. We can just say that you admire little childrens. Nothing wrong about that. Just control yourself.

controlling a demon is a hard thing to do.

people always ask why do bad people always get what they want? perhaps its that they dont, thy jus get offering that appease the demon for a time.

A hungry man will steal for food, kill for money.

A hungry demon......well thats is entirely a different matter. make sure you beast is well fed and caredfor or else hell awaits for you neglegence.

Sep 3, 2009 11:22 AM

Yes its wrong and its disgusting. Children are not ment to be sex objects. Thats why they DONT have pubes. How many kids under 12 do you know of that want some perverted fuck looking at or touching they're privet parts? People that get sexually aroused by children should be shot...
Speed is Life - 1st I.D... patch on my shoulder. - Forever Fearless.

gunfacts.info

Sep 3, 2009 11:33 AM

Divine_Glitch said:
the problem with homophila compared to say pedophilia is that your desires cant be met unless a) you have children or b) you steal them.

in case a) you might be a nice pedo take pics w/e or you might be the kind that hurts them like baby P.

in case b) you are destryoing a family for your own pleasure. of course morality plays no part in it now. but from the child and family persecctive it was a unnatural conclusion to a life even if they survive like jacyee her family now have so much emotional traum for themselves. the guitl she feels for doing these things which is sad because she didnt do anything wrong she just did it with people she didnt want to do it with.

unlike homophilia in say its just sexual fun and thats that just with men.
Well naturally it's different. I only argued that they both seemed rather silly from an evolutionary perspective.
tesiga2003 said:
Yes its wrong and its disgusting. Children are not ment to be sex objects. Thats why they DONT have pubes. How many kids under 12 do you know of that want some perverted fuck looking at or touching they're privet parts? People that get sexually aroused by children should be shot...
Really now, just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong my friend.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

Sep 3, 2009 11:34 AM

tesiga2003 said:

Well said.. I don't really want to get kids myself but if I do, I'll be the one to make pedo's feel the pain of my fists do they even dare to get near to them

Sep 3, 2009 11:52 AM

HannesOfangels said:
tesiga2003 said:

Well said.. I don't really want to get kids myself but if I do, I'll be the one to make pedo's feel the pain of my fists do they even dare to get near to them

if you have kids as soon as you touch them ....YOU ARE A PEDO LOL

first time you have to wipe a babys bum or give it a bath...PEDO!

why do you think your dad hates you and you mother wants you TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND GET A JOB YOU USLESS SACK OF SHIT!!!

its because you made them both pedos lol

your mum and dad are pedos

wait......

Sep 3, 2009 12:02 PM

If its feel bad it is bad and you're bad. Me, I can fuck all the animals, dead bodies,furniture, and stuffed animals I want. And guess what? It feels good bro

Don't recommend me something that is still publishing, unless its close to being finished. Don't recommend me anything that isn't licensed.

Sep 3, 2009 12:19 PM

why do you think your dad hates you and you mother wants you TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND GET A JOB YOU USLESS SACK OF SHIT!!!

wait......

Quite nifty talk coming from someone who's.... what, 30 years old?.. whatever, obviously just another emo hiding behind the screen there..

I do have job and I put every bit of effort into it

Guess that's the whole difference between you and me, huh? I have a life - You dont

Won't argue with this idiot anymore..

Sep 3, 2009 12:23 PM

HannesOfangels said:

wait......

Quite nifty talk coming from someone who's.... what, 30 years old?.. whatever, obviously just another emo hiding behind the screen there..

I do have job and I put every bit of effort into it

Guess that's the whole difference between you and me, huh? I have a life - You dont

Won't argue with this idiot anymore..

ah i see nice attack there its a tried a tested method of trolling well done i commend you on missing the joke here.

i do like however how you totally missed my point and took what i said to heart....yet i am supposed to be the emo?

hmmmm

despite this i already have stated time and again i dont have friends....of course job and uni...well now thats different.

but lets try to stay on topic

thats your parents being pedophiles.

Sep 3, 2009 12:27 PM

itd sooooo suck if cops saw this and requested IP tracking/fancy tech shit and found sick_bastard

Sep 3, 2009 12:31 PM

AdamNougatieri said:
itd sooooo suck if cops saw this and requested IP tracking/fancy tech shit and found sick_bastard

all they would find is a guy who likes anime...thats it.

they might want him to attand pycology sessions....but i think he might already be doing that.

Sep 3, 2009 12:31 PM

I don't believe in morality, so I answered no.
However, it isn't of course the greatest asset to have, pedophilia that is.

Sep 3, 2009 12:35 PM

Divine_Glitch said:
AdamNougatieri said:

they might want him to attand pycology sessions....but i think he might already be doing that.

unless he exchanges messages to loli girls online and their parents found out or some crap idk

psychology classes don't do anything but make you feel like your life sucks and you've been wasting it

Don't recommend me something that is still publishing, unless its close to being finished. Don't recommend me anything that isn't licensed.

Soheddie said:
I don't believe in morality, so I answered no.
However, it isn't of course the greatest asset to have, pedophilia that is.

i'd say having a cool sig and name is top

Sep 3, 2009 12:37 PM

Wow what a weird topic o.0 And I'm pretty sure that is wrong, in my opinion anyway.

Sep 3, 2009 12:37 PM

AdamNougatieri said:
Divine_Glitch said:
AdamNougatieri said:

unless he exchanges messages to loli girls online and their parents found out or some crap idk

even then what he says is just fantasy not reality.

if he went to a lolis house he would have to take a seat.

Sep 3, 2009 12:47 PM

can't believe these images haven't been posted once.

Sep 3, 2009 12:49 PM

This is actually a question that needs to be asked? Ugh ghughgu hfuihguhguh

Sep 3, 2009 1:04 PM

kitty_ninja said:
Wow what a weird topic o.0 And I'm pretty sure that is wrong, in my opinion anyway.
Splendid. Gold stars for everyone who at least includes this.
Modified by Baman, Sep 3, 2009 1:09 PM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »