Forum Settings
Forums

Is it wrong to be sexually attracted to prepubescent children?

New
Is it wrong to be sexually attracted to prepubescent children?
Yes, and I am not.
52.0%
No, and I am not.
25.6%
Yes, and I am.
4.3%
No, and I am.
18.1%
254 votes
Sep 2, 2009 8:21 PM

Jun 2008
http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu said:
prepubescent, prepubertal - (especially of human beings) at the age immediately before puberty; often marked by accelerated growth)

In other words, this thread only applies to children under the age of 12...

Hail the motherland.

Hell, I don't know where I'm going with this. I guess I just kinda want to get it off my chest that I'm highly attracted to girls under the age of 12, on paper and off, and that I think I shouldn't be persecuted about it since I haven't done anything (and don't plan on it). I mean shit. I know wanting to have sex with little girls is wrong - I'm not one of those crazy pro-pedophilia guys who's all for the "right for children to have sex with whomever they please" but I'm also not going to lie to myself. I find little girls sexually attractive, alright? I like reading various hentai doujins that focus on this topic. I don't think they should be banned, because the benefits outweigh the "risks".

If lolicon gets banned in the United States then child modeling should get banned too. Everything involving children that has sexual undertones should be banned, I mean shit, if you're going to do it, at least do it right.

The fact of the matter is I know the way I think is wrong, and I'm not willing to change. But really, any way you look at it, even in the most conservative views, I'm only hurting myself.

Why can't I be free to hurt myself?

Btw be serious, dammit.
Sick_BastardSep 2, 2009 8:31 PM
I'm back.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 2, 2009 8:26 PM

Aug 2008
Look at it this way.

If I were a parent -- of a such a child -- and someone OLD comes after him/her -- I would beat the TAR out of that person.

While you can cite Elvis himself for dating a 13-year old -- those days are over. The sign of the times dictate increased protection for children.

Ever wondered why all this attention against pedophilia came from? There was a string of cases within the past 5-10 years, where sexual predators would target children. Within days of abductions, children were literally found dead. That's where the line was really drawn; and society simply said, "Enough is Enough".

Finally, there's this:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=110316
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Sep 2, 2009 8:27 PM

Jun 2008
Haruka123 said:
You're only 15, you needa grow a dick first.

1. I'm 16, dumbass. Learn to count.

2. Congrats on your first post.

Also: I do have a dick. No I won't post it.
I'm back.
Sep 2, 2009 8:32 PM

Aug 2008
Sick_Bastard said:
Haruka123 said:
You're only 15, you needa grow a dick first.

1. I'm 16, dumbass. Learn to count.

2. Congrats on your first post.

Also: I do have a dick. No I won't post it.

That means -- you have 2 years left to enjoy the young ones. Have fun.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

Sep 2, 2009 8:32 PM

Feb 2008

Haruka123 said:
Shut the fuck up faggot. Learn to count my ass bitch. You learn to grow some pubes.

Well, wont take long for you to get banned will it?

And judging by the way you reacted in this thread, you're either 14 years old, or you're an extremely immature adult. Either way, you shouldn't be telling someone to grow some pubes untill you grow up.
SayalolSep 2, 2009 8:38 PM

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Sep 2, 2009 8:47 PM

Jun 2009
Haruka123 said:
Sayalol said:

Haruka123 said:
Shut the fuck up faggot. Learn to count my ass bitch. You learn to grow some pubes.

And judging by the way you reacted in this thread, you're either 14 years old, or you're an extremely immature adult. Either way, you shouldn't be telling someone to grow some pubes untill you grow up.

Who the fuck are you to talk?

Well, this is probably a troll account. However, for future trolling purposes, take note that you don't go to the pubic hair dojo to learn the art of growing a ball fro. Your body naturally does it, no education necessary. But, you'll find this all out when you go through puberty as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 2, 2009 8:51 PM
Jan 2009
Sayalol said:

Haruka123 said:

Hey, I'm 14 and I'm capable of semi-intelligent conversation...most of the time.
And attraction is just a fetish, this particular one is illegal though, so bad luck?
Sep 2, 2009 8:52 PM

Jun 2008
KyuuA4 said:

Wikipedia said:
An example is Texas Penal Code, Section 22.011(e). It provides an affirmative defense to a charge of sexual assault if all of the following apply:

* the actor was fewer than 3 years older than the victim at the time of the offense,
* the victim was older than 14 years of age at the time of the offense,
* the actor was not at the time registered or required to register for life as a sex offender,
* the conduct did not constitute incest, and
* neither actor nor victim would commit bigamy by marrying the other (in other words, neither was married to a third person).

A similar affirmative defense exists in the Texas Penal Code for the related crime of "continuous sexual abuse of a young child or children". Any defense under either law, however, does not apply to the separate crime of "improper educator/student relationship", or for "aggravated sexual assault" which is the forcible rape statute of Texas law.

:(
I'm back.
Sep 2, 2009 8:53 PM

Feb 2008
Haruka123 said:

Who the fuck are you to talk?

Other than the fact that that was taken over 3 years ago and has nothing to do with matureity. You're a terrible troll and you should just stop now. All though, I must say, you're doing an excellent job at making your self look like a complete idiot who clearly has no witty come backs.

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Sep 2, 2009 8:54 PM
Jan 2009
Sick_Bastard said:
KyuuA4 said:

Wikipedia said:
An example is Texas Penal Code, Section 22.011(e). It provides an affirmative defense to a charge of sexual assault if all of the following apply:

* the actor was fewer than 3 years older than the victim at the time of the offense,
* the actor was not at the time registered or required to register for life as a sex offender,
* neither actor nor victim would commit bigamy by marrying the other (in other words, neither was married to a third person).

A similar affirmative defense exists in the Texas Penal Code for the related crime of "continuous sexual abuse of a young child or children". Any defense under either law, however, does not apply to the separate crime of "improper educator/student relationship", or for "aggravated sexual assault" which is the forcible rape statute of Texas law.

At least you always have lolis in hentai.
Sep 2, 2009 8:54 PM

Jun 2008
It's better than being attracted to dead bodies, I s'pose.
(づ°‿°.)づ
Sep 2, 2009 8:57 PM

Jun 2009
Ontario said:

Meh, I disagree. Can't hurt dead people mentally or physically, but you can do both to little kids. I think necrophilia, from a very morally lackingless standpoint, is one of the kinder fetishes out there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 2, 2009 8:59 PM

Aug 2009
Yes it is wrong to be sexually attracted to prepubescent children and no I am not sexually attracted to prepubescent children. If you are a grown adult who finds prepubescent children sexually attractive then you should seek help from a shrink.
Sep 2, 2009 9:04 PM

Jun 2008
mightykid218 said:
Ontario said:

Meh, I disagree. Can't hurt dead people mentally or physically, but you can do both to little kids. I think necrophilia, from a very morally lackingless standpoint, is one of the kinder fetishes out there.

At least with children you can hear them cry and suffer.

Wait, did that sound as sick as I think it did?
(づ°‿°.)づ
Sep 2, 2009 9:08 PM

Oct 2007
mightykid218 said:
Ontario said:

No, when you rape dead people, you hurt their souls. Would you like it if someone just walked up to you and violated your soul? I think not.
Sep 2, 2009 9:08 PM

Jun 2008
mightykid218 said:
Ontario said:

Damn. Got a point there.
I'm back.
Sep 2, 2009 9:10 PM

Feb 2008
llxwarbirdxll said:
mightykid218 said:
Ontario said:

No, when you rape dead people, you hurt their souls. Would you like it if someone just walked up to you and violated your soul? I think not.

Na, even by a religious standard it wouldn't work like that. I mean, if you believe nothing will happen to you when you die, and you're just dead, nothing else, then you wouldn't know your body is being violated because you're dead, no soul. Christian, either you'll be in heaven and be too happy in paradise to care; in hell, and being tortured to much to notice, or in purgetory, to busy in the fire being cleansed to want to know. Buddihsim, you'll ascend, so there will be no body, That one religion, you'll be with 72 virgins, so you wont care...The list goes on....

Sep 2, 2009 9:11 PM

May 2009
I use to be attracted to the 3d loli, when I went to my cousins softball games about a year ago. Thank god I'm not 18 yet, and not attracted to the 3d anymore.

Fuck these lolicon banning faggots though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2009 9:15 PM

Jun 2009
llxwarbirdxll said:
soul?

Haha. What the hell is that? Never heard of it before.
Puni said:
I use to be attracted to the 3d loli, when I went to my cousins softball games about a year ago. Thank god I'm not 18 yet, and not attracted to the 3d anymore.

Fuck these lolicon banning faggots though.

Even being against pedos I'd have to agree. It's drawings, meaning none of it matters. It shouldn't be illegal.
Sep 2, 2009 9:15 PM

Mar 2009
No. Only to act on it. And then, you must understand /why/ it is wrong to ct on it. It's not wrong in it's own merit, but because a kid under 12 generally (I say generally because I am an exception myself) cannot understand, seek out, and consent to such things.

That said, if it could be demonstrated that someone under 12 was on-par with the average, say, 17 year old in the respect, then I wouldn't say acting on it is wrong in such a case. The problem lies with the inability to effectively gauge maturity, thus we tend to generalize in order to protect those who might get swept up into something they don't fully understand.

As per attraction to death bodies: it strikes me as completely absurd that there are laws against this. Better someone rapes an inanimate object than a real person.
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Sep 2, 2009 9:18 PM

Oct 2007
Sayalol said:
llxwarbirdxll said:
mightykid218 said:
Ontario said:

Na, even by a religious standard it wouldn't work like that. I mean, if you believe nothing will happen to you when you die, and you're just dead, nothing else, then you wouldn't know your body is being violated because you're dead, no soul. Christian, either you'll be in heaven and be too happy in paradise to care; in hell, and being tortured to much to notice, or in purgetory, to busy in the fire being cleansed to want to know. Buddihsim, you'll ascend, so there will be no body, That one religion, you'll be with 72 virgins, so you wont care...The list goes on....
Are you happy with your life right now?
Sep 2, 2009 9:19 PM

Feb 2008
llxwarbirdxll said:
Sayalol said:
llxwarbirdxll said:
mightykid218 said:
Ontario said:

Completely happy, why do you ask?

Sep 2, 2009 9:20 PM
Jan 2009
Ontario said:
mightykid218 said:
Ontario said:

At least with children you can hear them cry and suffer.

Wait, did that sound as sick as I think it did?

Only in certain countries.
Sep 2, 2009 9:21 PM

Aug 2008
Sick_Bastard said:
KyuuA4 said:

Wikipedia said:

You're Texan? Dude, I feel sorry for you. XD

Sep 2, 2009 9:23 PM

Oct 2007
Sayalol said:
llxwarbirdxll said:
Sayalol said:
llxwarbirdxll said:
mightykid218 said:
Ontario said:

You just seemed to be very discontent with your life, like an atheist.
Sep 2, 2009 9:24 PM

Feb 2008
KyuuA4 said:

You're Texan? Dude, I feel sorry for you. XD

Oh, come now, Texas isn't that bad. I happen to live in San Antonio. Not a Texan how ever, but I still live here. Just depends on where you are.

Though, to stay on topic. The attraction to a prepubescent child depends on your culture, or possibly era..I mean..look at Rome, Greece, etc...All of them where Bisexual, child molesting, male/female raping citizens and people found this to be perfectly acceptable.

llxwarbirdxll said:

I do? Not sure how....maybe it's just me.

Sep 2, 2009 9:25 PM

Jun 2008
This thread makes me giggle.

Mar 2009
llxwarbirdxll said:

Eh?
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Jan 2009
rTz said:
llxwarbirdxll said:

Eh?

Don't turn this into a religion debate.
Sep 2, 2009 9:26 PM

Jun 2008
-Shio said:
rTz said:
llxwarbirdxll said:

Eh?

I agree with this..Religion makes me gag..not giggle and I want to giggle.
Sep 2, 2009 9:27 PM

Mar 2009
-Shio[82.2% Male said:
]
rTz said:
llxwarbirdxll said:

Eh?

I wasn't the one who brought religion into it
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Sep 2, 2009 9:30 PM

Aug 2008
Google:
religious argument against pedophilia

Funny how this is the first item listed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

Sep 2, 2009 9:39 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh, how many times are we going to have a different thread for the same subject?
Sep 2, 2009 9:43 PM

Mar 2009
Defiance[62.3% Male said:
]Ugh, how many times are we going to have a different thread for the same subject?

Until we can disturb the rest of Khorven and he returns from the river styx
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Sep 2, 2009 9:45 PM

Oct 2007
rTz said:
Defiance[62.3% Male said:
]Ugh, how many times are we going to have a different thread for the same subject?

Until we can disturb the rest of Khorven and he returns from the river styx

Godspeed.
Sep 2, 2009 10:20 PM
Jul 2018
yes. its best when they are young.flat and soft..
Sep 2, 2009 10:30 PM

Jun 2008
Akito38 said:
yes. its best when they are young.flat and soft..

You're a good man...a good man.
Sep 2, 2009 10:59 PM

Sep 2008
Uh there is no thought police so your free to be attracted to what ever you want. Just don't fuck a real one..... might end up pretty bad. I'm sure being a registered sex offender is none to fun. And if you do happen to fuck one, don't get caught. >.>

Or hide her in a tent in your back yard for 18 years like that one guy.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Sep 2, 2009 11:06 PM

Mar 2009
Jigero[65.5% Male said:
]Uh there is no thought police so your free to be attracted to what ever you want. Just don't fuck a real one..... might end up pretty bad. I'm sure being a registered sex offender is none to fun. And if you do happen to fuck one, don't get caught. >.>

The statute of limitations is like 5 years for sex crimes I thought, so if she consented for the last five years, could they charge him with a crime?
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Sep 2, 2009 11:10 PM

Jun 2009
Flibbertigibbet said:
Prepubescent children disgust me, so yes it is wrong. How can you get with such disgusting creatures?

Well, theoretically HOW isn't the question. Taking advantage of someone a fraction of your age is probably a cakewalk. I think the real question is why would you and is it acceptable to think such thoughts?
But still, I can't see the point in getting your panties in a twist over this when we have shit like zoophiles breathing our air and all..
Sep 2, 2009 11:12 PM

Jul 2008
It's not morally wrong to be sexually attracted to children, but acting on these desires would bring harm to the child in question and eventually to yourself so that's wrong IMO.

Of course religion would argue that lusty thoughts are just as bad as lusty actions (I believe it is quoted so somewhere in the Bible.) However I disagree because no actual harm takes place on anybody.

BTW, don't go around telling this to people other than the Internet, they probably won't take to it kindly.

I am the senpai that notices you.

Sep 2, 2009 11:17 PM

Apr 2008
I don't think could ever be sexually attracted to prepubescent children, although I think most of them are really adorable. In anime it's somewhat different. It's not like I'm attracted to the anime characters, I just think the forbidden love thing between a man and a young boy is veeery hot. In really life it would probably be kind of sick, but in anime it's hot. I real life I do like the boys, that although they are older, look fairly innocent, such as Koike Teppei, but that's only one of the kinds of guys I find attractive.
Sep 2, 2009 11:18 PM

May 2008
Defiance said:
Ugh, how many times are we going to have a different thread for the same subject?

Those other threads weren't about prepubescent children.

lol @ the necrophilia discussion.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Sep 2, 2009 11:19 PM

Aug 2008
If this song were to be made today -- it's an impossibility:

Nika-senpai said:
Of course religion would argue that lusty thoughts are just as bad as lusty actions (I believe it is quoted so somewhere in the Bible.) However I disagree because no actual harm takes place on anybody.

Good ole' Sixth Commandment. Not just adultery, but also various forms of inappropriate sexual thought and actions.

Sep 2, 2009 11:23 PM

Sep 2008
rTz said:
Jigero[65.5% Male said:
]Uh there is no thought police so your free to be attracted to what ever you want. Just don't fuck a real one..... might end up pretty bad. I'm sure being a registered sex offender is none to fun. And if you do happen to fuck one, don't get caught. >.>

The statute of limitations is like 5 years for sex crimes I thought, so if she consented for the last five years, could they charge him with a crime?

actually he only got charged with illegal imprisonment and kidnapping and rape

Oh and because her was sex offender before hand, he wasn't aloud to be near children and he had 2 kids with her, so that got tacked on too
JigeroSep 2, 2009 11:29 PM
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Sep 2, 2009 11:25 PM

Aug 2008
Is there even an expiration to the status of "Sex Offender"?

Sep 2, 2009 11:33 PM

Jul 2008
ukonkivi said:
Defiance said:

Then I wonder what this all too familiar feeling is.

EDIT: not to mention practically any thread that even brings up the word loli is bound to be locked.
Sep 3, 2009 12:03 AM

Jun 2008
KyuuA4 said:
If this song were to be made today -- it's an impossibility:

That song kicks so much ass.
(づ°‿°.)づ
Sep 3, 2009 12:38 AM

May 2008
Defiance said:
ukonkivi said:
Defiance said:

I do believe that the term loli necessarily implies prepubescent child.
The word "loli" in that thread meant underage child, one can be underage without being prepubescent.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Sep 3, 2009 12:45 AM

Jul 2008
ukonkivi said:
Defiance said:
ukonkivi said:
Defiance said:

I do believe that the term loli necessarily implies prepubescent child.
The word "loli" in that thread meant underage child, one can be underage without being prepubescent.
You're beating around the bush, the connotation was the same. Khorven even gave a picture at the top of an obviously prepubescent child to further implement this.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.