Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2014 7:39 PM

Mar 2011
Many photos and tears, a dramatic episode about graduation's time.
I almost cried (because Sakura and Otome have destroyed the ending song)

Next time: "Again off-time"
Spring break and Mizuki bitch.
Mar 27, 2014 4:36 AM

Dec 2011
Graduation ceremony.
Almost nothing about Dre-Aca (SO happy about it)
And a lot of the starlight idols, wich makes me even happier.

Not much to say above that.
Point out to all the memories showed trough the episode, and the moving speech Sakura made.

The song is the ending song so... yeah. Great episode.
It took A LOT of time to take off (the seccond season i mean) but it's finally gettinbg back to its tracks.
Mar 27, 2014 8:34 AM

Jun 2011
...I felt my heart just... SHATTER when I saw Sakura nearly cry at the graduation concert with Otome. T.T

But... what comes next in their lives? Are they gonna end soon? 0.o
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Mar 28, 2014 9:37 PM

Sep 2013
so now what high school idols
Apr 4, 2014 11:48 PM

Jul 2008
Um...Okay.

This episode could have had so much more impact if things this season had been done differently. If they had continued the trend from season one and further developed all the Starlight idols and their friendships, the ceremony would have carried more emotional weight. Introducing a new Academy and shifting focus away from Starlight, then randomly coming back for a graduation ceremony felt random. And what- There is a high school division?

Also, there really was no point to throw in those DreAca scenes. They could have easily mentioned the graduation concert at Starlight.

Another issue I had was how in the first half they spent all their time reminiscing...about things we didn't see. All the pictures were from the time skips between seasons one and two. It is hard to get nostalgic about things we didn't know about.

For some reason everyone seemed shocked it was graduation. They were all like "oh, I guess it is that season...". At my schools people were counting down to graduation months in advance. No one showed up to the ceremony like "wow, it's already time?".

The DreAca scenes annoyed me for more reasons then their pointless inclusion. They apparently are having a graduation album too...Are Seira and Kii and company all third years? And whether or not they are, the school hasn't even existed for a whole year. The idea to include a Starlight Corner in their album was just stupid.

This made it sound like I hated the episode, but I didn't. I just think the execution was pretty poorly done, and there was no buildup at all.
Apr 6, 2014 5:02 PM

Jan 2012
That was a sweet send off. I especially like how the whole crowd was dancing along with Otome and Sakura.

Hopefully high school will bring out Aikasu's best again.
Aug 18, 2014 9:37 AM
Nov 2012
yes...i'm crying....oh well it's always happen for me i'm weak with Sotsugyou.....
Sep 19, 2014 3:58 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Oh, it's graduation time o.o

I remember when Aoi/Ichigo first joined SA. Ran was a bit ahead of them in terms of how the idol world works. They've come a long way, and now they are fresh out of middle school. I was really hoping to see Soleil give one last performance before they left, but Sakura/Otome was good in the end.

Poor Sakura, it was sad to see her cry. She looked up Ichigo/Aoi/Ran the most because of their strength and courage to keep going. Deep down Sakura was holding on to those emotions, and she nearly shed a tear during the performance. Sakura pulled through in the end and inherited the Aikatsu of the 3 Soleil girls. Hopefully she gets more screen time in the upcoming episodes.

Sep 9, 2021 6:52 AM

Feb 2020
This was the best episode from the second season so far.

Poor Sakura and Johnny. They were both crying all the time. Seeing Sakura crying made me almost cry too.

SerafosMar 2, 8:42 AM
Feb 2, 12:07 AM

May 2019
Time flies by fast and now they have graduated and soon the main cast will changed too. I think I gonna miss them a lot especially Soleil. The three of them literally sharing one brain cell by saying Odayaka ja nai lol. They are surely have come so far since their enrolment to the CGI improvement in the dance and it looks so lively now. It's a really missed opportunity for them not telling the story during th one year when Ichigo was in America. I'm not sure why they must make sure to include DreAca scene just to show they also graduating. They appearance is still very new and very irrelevant at all, it's grating to see them shown at the same time. Everyone failed the not to cry challenge during the speech in the end.
VivaceRexFeb 2, 12:13 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 178 Discussion

megmica - Mar 31, 2016

37 by VivaceRex »»
Feb 17, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.