Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 4, 2015 9:41 AM

Dec 2014
Some development at last.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Mar 21, 2015 8:05 AM

May 2013
Raku laid out the big question for Onodera to answer and he realizes so many things.
The plot would have progressed so much more if that fucking phone didn't interrupt them.

Best. Present. Ever. Good job, Raku! (^_^)
Woah woah woah, did Raku really promise to many girls when he was younger? You playboy!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Mar 26, 2015 1:29 AM
Jul 2018
Chitoge's house is so gorgeous! why did she turn down the car though??

Both told him now? good some progress.
Apr 6, 2015 11:29 PM

May 2014
Aaaaaack so much progression! And yet it still managed to get held back a bit. Enjoyed it thought.

Loving the ED, seriously xP
Apr 7, 2015 12:44 PM

Sep 2012
Kosaki finally said that she's the girl who made a promise with Raku, but not yet confirmed. Where's your fckin lock Raku.

Really, who the hell made the promise with Raku.
May 22, 2015 8:25 PM

Jul 2014
I like how Onodera doesn't remember if the kid she met 10 years ago was Raku, but she does remember the pendant, even though that's a pretty minor detail. It's like everyone in this show has selective amnesia. I laughed at the bananas though.

2/5
Jul 28, 2015 9:09 PM

Jan 2014
Finally. The anime is moving forward more steadily. Man. I'm really off on who to ship.

PS: These folks have seriously horrible memories. But come to think of it, I can't remember some of my childhood memories. I do know where I got my scars. (Cue Joker from Batman line) So I don't know why Raku doesn't know that. Really now. Onodera not knowing the face or name. Chitoge not writing it down and knowing the name or face. sigh.
Oct 26, 2015 8:10 AM

May 2015
I'm kind of surprised that he still thinks Onodera is the girl. She misses a key thing (no pun intended): she said the boy gave HER the key to his pendant. In Raku's case, the girl gave HIM the pendant to her key.
I feel bad for Chitoge. I think she's starting to like him and yet she doesn't realize the girl he still likes is Onodera.
Also I love Ruri. She's amazingly awesome. And I love how Maiko just tags along, uninvited lol.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jan 11, 2016 7:47 PM

Jun 2009
holy fuck, claude went all out and got her a maybach. fuck chitoge, as if you'd turn that gift down.
Mar 14, 2016 12:46 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

And this is why Team Onodera will always win!!! Glad she's stepping her game up :)

But wow, i wish i could get a maybach for my B-day present!!!
Mar 28, 2016 7:39 AM

Jan 2013
I honestly dont know who I like more ...
Chitoge and Onodera are both amazing ... Raku's going to have to make some decisions soon.
Aug 5, 2016 3:26 AM

Jul 2016
From the very beginning I am hoping Ichijou will end up with the girl he made a promise to. Until Kirisaki found a key in her diary too, I was 100% cheering for Onodera and since then I am cheering for Kirisaki a little as well, although still being hugely deep in Onodera's camp.
And the very ending of this episode made me forget about Onodera and cheer 100% for Kirisaki for few minutes.
And now I am confused and very much looking for next episodes.
Plus deep inside I'm hoping he made a promise with both of them and that he will have them both. He's an upcoming mafia clan leader, so why not :)
DushanAug 5, 2016 3:36 AM
Dec 28, 2016 6:57 AM

Apr 2013
So Onodere basically tells him that she loves him and all he thinks about afterwards is if she really is the girl from ten years ago? How dumb an you be?
Dec 29, 2016 6:18 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 11 - Celebration:

"By the way, who else know about it? I'm guessing that Miyamoto,and..." (Raku to Onodera) "She doesn't know. Because I never told her. This is our little secret. You can't tell anyone about it, okay?" (Onodera to Raku) "Gotcha. I won't tell a soul! I promise!" (Raku to Onodera) "Yup, it's a promise... Raku-kun." (Onodera to Raku)

"About the girl I made that promise ten years ago... Was that you, Onodera?" (Bold Mode Raku to Onodera) "Yes, I am." (Onodera to Raku)

"If... If Onodera is the girl I made that promise with... There's still no proof, however. But... If there was a simple way to just confirm it..." (Raku thinking...) What about you try Onodera key on your pendant keyhole?

Is strange that Onodera or nobody really freaks out about a Yakuza family or about a gangster family, and that Onodera react like "I knew it! Chitoge-Chan, you're a total rich girl!" And not to mention the image this anime have about an American Gangster group, they look very short too. Raku gift Chitoge a strange mad monkey that is dressed like her, and She like it.

"The girl that you said you met ten years ago... Are you still in love with her?" (Chitoge to Raku) "Yeah, I am." (Raku to Chitoge) "Then, do the words, "Zawsze in love," ring a bell? (Chitoge to Raku)

5/5
Jan 6, 2017 8:54 PM

May 2013
I knew baka Claude was gonna present a car to her =_____=" smh

Chitoge looks q in red
Jan 10, 2017 10:08 PM

Jul 2013
BOY shit's about to get real..i'm ready

also the OST this episode was phenomenal
Aug 2, 2017 6:48 PM
Jul 2017
My GOD the ship is so REAL
Sep 23, 2018 2:17 PM

Sep 2017
Compared to the pace that things have been developing until now, episode 11 dropped some bombs, wasn't actually expecting Raku to discover so much in one episode but I'm certainly more hooked now he has.
Jun 20, 2019 12:29 AM

Nov 2018
You can definitely hear Dio in Claude's VA

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Aug 15, 2019 7:22 PM

May 2017
Got to say, im used to shaft greatness, on cofee part they even put shadow on her legs wich made them pink

But 16mn we can see chitoge legs -_-"
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 19, 2020 8:12 AM

Mar 2019
Ok,this episode got kinda serious at the secret place. It was weird,but wholesome!And the cliffhanger aswelll!!!!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 24, 2020 7:43 AM
Aug 2020
I wish it was Kirisaki-san!!!!!!!
Oct 2, 2020 4:36 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
When she finally sees him through the glass, 10/10

I'm glad they confronted eachother about this instead of waiting the entire season to finally talk about it. Whether it's true or not, it's finally off their chests- sort of I guess
BetaMaleUltraOct 2, 2020 4:49 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 11, 2022 9:42 PM

Jun 2020
I think Miyamoto is the best wing woman that you can get, This date better be good and I mean it quite is but it went quick damn I was hoping for more Onodera with her cute outfit

So it came to this situation that Onodera finally reveals her secret to Raku and it's kinda incomplete, but I just can't get over her showing shoulder dress damn

What do we have here Chitoge putting up a fight she almost contends Onodera I'm sorry but that's the truth though but yeah why not both like Raku here probably giving them both the keys to his locket.

Sep 6, 2022 9:16 PM

Nov 2010
Kosaki looks really cute in that dress! Chitoge looks hot on hers!

Wow, what an ep. So much progress on both fronts all of a sudden. It's obvious he made a promise with both girls on separate occasions. Anyway, harem ending FTW!
Sep 13, 2022 7:36 AM

Jul 2021
Onodera was very well compensated for not getting to be with Raku in last episode's courage test.

Some unexpected serious developments happened, I was so surprised, couldn't believe it was happening. Felt surreal.

It all started with Onodera calling Ichijou as Raku. Then the "I was hoping you'd be that boy..Ichijou", holy shit man, that was practically confessing but that phone call man, it's always the fukcing phone call eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Raku's gift though lmao.

The balcony scene reminded me of the balcony scene of Re:zero Season 2 Part 2's last episode scene and it hurt a little, I wonder when we'll get Season 3?

After that last exchange between Raku and Chitoge I think it's safe to assume Chitoge might be catching feelings for him especially because she thinks Raku is the boy from 10 years ago and she's right to think that, given the key she found in her dairy and she knows about Raku's locket too. But the cliffhanget though damn. Feels bad for the anime-onlies who watched this while airing.

I watched the last scene again and it still hits like a bomb, Raku's realisation that Onodera might not be the girl from 10 years ago and his surprise as to how does Chitoge know that phrase. Even Chitoge bringing up that is something, she won't do it unless she was curious. It feels like things have gotten just a little bit messy now. Good luck, Raku. He needs it.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 25, 2022 10:31 AM

Jul 2019
Quite a lot of development this episode!

I like that Chitoge is genuinely happy with her gifts (even the gorilla/Chitoge-hybrid).
Dec 9, 2023 2:34 PM

Nov 2023
Wow hello, I love surprise parties
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.