Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 26, 2014 10:42 AM

Mar 2014
TravSavage said:
Next episode, there will be blood. If it was School Days perhaps, lol.
Hahahaha....no. :D

I need a time machine to see the next ep, can't wait on it :>
Mar 26, 2014 11:21 AM

May 2009
Suzu acting all tsundere when giving Tsuda the chocolate was cute as fuck and makes me realize once more that she's the best girl for him. Too bad he thought she meant it and couldn't read the mood, not even when she was pretty much flirting with him a bit later.

And Mitsuba, please stay as pure as you are, and don't let the other girls corrupt your mind.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2014 8:14 PM
Jun 2011
I love them all, as fucked up as they are, it'd just kill it for me if they had to turn serious at the end there.
Uomi's cute and I like her and all, but I just can't see her ending up with him.
I'd be heartbroken if I had to see Shino or Suzu cry over it.
Honestly no ending is ideal, but it's glaringly obvious who actually seriously likes him:
Aria could care less
Uomi does what she does just to give Taka and Shino a hard time.
Mitsumi is sweet and would be the most normal route, but I think her feelings are fairly mild.
Kotomi is, well, his sister. She'd support whoever he picked I have a feeling.
The teach...is just constantly in heat and needs to get laid.
And Dejima is more interested in Aria.

I figure it's Suzu and Shino if anyone.
Suzu is a better match for him personality wise, but I think her indecisiveness would be as much her downfall as Taka not taking her seriously.
Shino is more openly affectionate. Beyond being a pervert, she pretty much takes care of him throughout the series.
Hoshimaru57Mar 26, 2014 8:23 PM
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Mar 27, 2014 4:31 AM

Jun 2012
Tsuda's reaction to Tsundere Suzu was pretty funny. I could live with MC's people getting depressed when talking to actual tsundere girls, they sure depress me. Of course I'd prefer they react like this, but depression would beat out the bizzare acceptance that seems to be the norm.
Mar 27, 2014 5:44 AM
Jan 2011
It seems to me that Uomi is intentionally trying to provoke Shino and push her to take action.
Mar 27, 2014 12:39 PM

Nov 2013
The squid case was finally solved.

The ending of the episode makes it serious. Holy crap. I'm so pumped for next week. It's sad to see it go.
Mar 27, 2014 1:37 PM

Jun 2013
Of course Hata was the one setting up the squid and yogurt!

It's great that there will be one more episode!
Mar 28, 2014 6:30 AM

Nov 2010
Pussy New Year! xD
I liked the Valentines Day sketches with some Tsundere
and Oumi getting closer to Tsuda
Mar 28, 2014 9:30 PM

Mar 2012
So TakaSquid finally ends lol

Glad there is at least another episode
Mar 29, 2014 11:27 AM

Jul 2012
Was that some development at the end of the episode or were they just messing with us?

Great episode!!!
Mar 30, 2014 12:35 AM

Feb 2013
2 TakaSquids in one eh?

God...I love this show.....

I can't wait for the next episode, but then I'm going to be really sad when it's over.

And, to be honest, I'd love it if there was a bit of development between Shino and Tsuda. I've been hoping for that since season 1, but they are probably just fucking with us once again.
Mar 31, 2014 5:16 PM

Jun 2010
The dning of TakaSquid. Hata's laugh. XD MY SIDES.

Apr 1, 2014 9:42 AM

Oct 2012
I guess there's no one realized that the blackout happened in the morning / afternoon
Tsundere + Loli... There's no things more perfect than this xD
Uomi-onee chan... So bold, she just said they're in a date just like that
Lol @ Kotomi's reaction when she got no chocolate

Hata's laugh was too epic xD
Awwwww.... I smell many jealousy...........
There'll be blood?
School Days?

antonn said:
Hata's laugh at the end of Takasquid lol.

Dat interest tho.

She should say this "Taka-nii, I incest" xD
"Signature removed"
Apr 2, 2014 7:46 PM

Jan 2013
Nice to see valentines day, I think.
The pacing is kind of fast, too many scenes to just set up a joke and deliver a punch line.
Apr 4, 2014 3:32 AM

Feb 2013
Shino's New Year card: "Pussy New Year!" lol

"I want it back with interest." I gotta say, that's some nice interest.

"They were always practicing pro wrestling at night." Oh man...

lol Suzu being a tsundere. It made Tsuda sad.

Todoroki Nene's Trivia, wow she was really gonna demonstrate. That surprised me.

Squid and Takaoshi is back and it's over! I'm going to miss it. It was a fun thing that started in the OVAs I think. It was a nice build up. :(
It was Hata the whole time! She admitted to it like it was nothing. LOL

It looks like Suzu might like Tsuda.

Love how Shino pretended she forgot to make lunch. XD

Woah, looks like Uomi is making Suzu, Shino and, Mutsumi(judo club leader) jealous!

lol "Next episode there will be blood."

The ending card at the end "You don't really want this to stop at the end, do you?"

Yes, very much so.

Fantasic episode! The next episode is the last one and that makes me sad.
May 25, 2014 8:54 PM

May 2013
uomi too cute 5/5
May 28, 2014 7:58 PM

Mar 2014
Tsuda's harem is growing slowly!! (dense as ever!! but not forever!)
New year's Day!!
New year's resolution!!
Pro wrestling at night!? it really sounds innocent...
TakaSquid Segment!!!
Fake slim*... wtf!!
Valentine's day!! (I just realized they're making medial Timeskips for major events..)
Suzu's being a tsundere!! (Tsuda didn't get it !!.. well its hard if someone is dense enough to understand it ..)
Nene's se* to*s segment!!
Traditional ****s wtf ... haha!!..
Uomi!!
TakaSquid Segment!!! (funny as ever!!)
Everybody's alibis!!!
Hata is the culprit!! White stuff... dem not from squid!? lol!
That Ending!!! (jealousy!?)
Good Episode!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2014 12:58 PM

Apr 2012
where they jealous? that's cute, "next episode their would be blood" the first thing that came to my mind is something only girls can do 4 7days without dying, I blame this show 4 making me think that
Aug 11, 2014 11:05 PM

Oct 2013
Uomi's pretty kawaii though
Aug 21, 2014 7:27 AM

Apr 2009
Hata finally confessed it was her setup in "Takatoshi and Squid", it's probably for some sensational gossip columns in the school newspaper again.

Lunch made of love...and lust, actually sounds erotic for me. LOL

The next episode preview said there will be blood? Probably a metaphor, or literal or given this show's sexual humor, it could be menstrual. XD Anyway I gotta see the last episode now.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 27, 2014 5:42 AM

Dec 2013
That last scene. I'd ship it if it wasn't SYD lol.
Sep 27, 2014 5:45 AM

Sep 2013
Just when you think the two senpai are graduating and all dramatic goodbye, the ending happens. I literally rolled on the floor.
Oct 14, 2014 9:14 PM

Jul 2010
Okay I really enjoyed Seitokai Yakuindomo, some gags were really hilarious but, sometimes it was just too much. I mean, they put an erotic gag literally every 5 seconds, I know this show is supposed to make people laugh but exagerrating is bad in my opinion. I wish they put more """"drama"""" or a kind of serious development between Shino and Tsuda, there was some hint here and there but it wasn't nearly enough. But hey, this might just come from a fanboy.
Oct 22, 2014 7:35 AM

Apr 2011
Well that's that. Uomi is just so funny.

Good thing there's an OVA. I'll watch it some other time.
Nov 7, 2014 7:45 AM

Sep 2014
Brego1 said:
I loved how anti-climatic TakaSquid ended with Hata just confessing to the whole squid thing.

Prez, you're getting your man taken away from you if you don't make a move soon.

This
Nov 10, 2014 3:23 PM

Aug 2009
uomi steals the show again <3

dayum i would like a sister to pay me interest like that too

NOOOO NEXT EP IS LAST

inb4 season3 wishes
Jan 8, 2015 10:13 PM

Jun 2014
HATA YOU TROLL. This is why i love you. Poor Suzu, Tsuda didnt get the tusndere act.
Oh man that drama ending! Looks like all eyes on romance now! Can't wait for the anti-climatic comedy ending.

also, ive been putting off watching this episode cause i don't want this show to end. I love it so much.
one more episode, then the OVA... then...is that is? D:
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Apr 2, 2015 3:52 PM

Jan 2011
I haven't watched this is a billion year because of *cough* delays.
Guess I sort of missed this, but this episode didn't have the impact that I expected.
Final episode, go out with a bang please!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 6, 2016 9:15 AM

May 2012
Cute valentines episode, up to the last episode of this season.
Jun 29, 2016 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that remains fun in the dialogues and in the meantime continues the romantic side of the story. So far I was wondering when did you get to the point of rupture, it appears to have arrived, I look forward to following the latest episode.
Jan 4, 2017 1:23 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Nakatoshi said:
This show never fails to put a smile on my face.

TakaSquid segment ended. Ahh, it will be always Hata. XD

That ending though. Uomi and Takatoshi walkthing together. All the girls be staring at them. Possible romcom? Although it probably won't get developed next week.

Sad that it will end. Well, there's another OVA.

Exactly my thoughs for everything you said, let me add that it really seems like the show is gonna try to built in some plot development... but we know how SYD is like, it will probably end in a joke or something.
Feb 24, 2017 2:56 AM
Apr 2016
Can anyone tell me which chapter of the manga was the last scene of this episode was adapted from?
Feb 25, 2018 3:51 AM

Apr 2013
The way his sister wanted to give him the money back, I'm sure it would've worked if they weren't siblings haha. Drama in the very last episode? In SYD? I don't think so ^^
Mar 8, 2019 5:58 PM

Nov 2016
They were always practicing pro wrestling at night.

I guess you grew up innocent xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 28, 2019 11:16 PM

May 2017
"Oh kotomi ! My dear sister ! Let me switch this with my di** !"
Something wrong with this ending 😑
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Aug 25, 2020 4:21 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, end of year already? Yep, thats it! There was so much happening. Here my highlight on this episode:

Shino's new year card, as always, a dirty joke there. Discount shopping in the first day of new year. Suzu's heights joke, again. Kaede and Shino's conversation was so good, tho. Uomi and Suzu with that V thing, if you what i mean. Uomi still messed with my cutie by hugging her! Hata's joke, snap and swap photo? Lmao. That Kotomi in the end (screen shot attached below. Lol)!

People target in the new year. Its had an obvious joke, and some had a serious target. Mutsumi target, tho, and her plain expression really caught my attention there. Surely here parents were a cultured one! Lmao.

Ah, a dried squid segment again! Suzu's caught off being embarassed again. Her cute sound, tho. Oh shit, Tsuda finally made a move. He touched her!

Third parts were not so good. Shino and Tsuda always started the day with a widen smile. That indirect kissed, almost, Aria messed it again with her ridiculous joke. A pantsu reference all of a sudden? Really crazy mind! Shino touched Aria's boobs in the next sequences served nice as a fanservices. Delicious boing!

Ah, valentine day, as usual. Every girls just gave Tsuda a piece of chocolate. I am jealous! Suzu's tsundere-ish when gave the chocolate caught off my attention there. Poor Suzu, get a fooled again!

NENE little segment again! SHE ALMOST HAD DONE THE ECCHI THING THERE, ALMOST! Suzu and Tsuda always prevented any good thing. I am dissapointed!

Ah, white day. Tsuda's being confused for finding a good gift. He found out Uomi, Konichiwang? Cute! She told the girls that they were on date! But Shino knew Tsuda's intentions. Thats some sweet chemistry over there, tbh. Unfortunately, there was no continuations about it. In the end, everyone just got their present, and happy ending!

Noo. Was that all? Takasquid just like that? Goddamned you, Hata senpai, for messing up the whole good thing on that segments!

Ah, bento parts featured by Shino. Suzu's being shyness again. Unfortunately Tsuda just ignored her so much till she completely loses the encouragement. The ship had been fallen! Uomi and Tsuda meeting was surely unexpected. But, i know its just a teasing. So, no progression over that scenes full of jealousy!

badabassAug 25, 2020 4:25 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 18, 2021 8:26 PM

Aug 2018
Very good episode!
I loved the Takasquid parts

Oct 22, 2021 11:53 PM

Jul 2017
Damn, this ep made me take a step back and realise how big my boy's harem is now lmao

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Amarrez - Mar 29, 2014

138 by BPKPlays »»
Mar 22, 1:18 AM

» Top 3 favorite Seitokai Yakuindomo characters

TomCena1114 - Mar 28, 2023

7 by JustMonaka »»
Oct 15, 2023 6:33 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2014

206 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jun 6, 2023 11:52 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2014

106 by majman »»
Apr 2, 2023 5:41 PM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

112 by Attackonfiller »»
Apr 25, 2021 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.