Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 21, 2014 3:34 PM

Mar 2008
Do you have an official diagnosis? What about a self diagnosis?

Did you or do you currently see a therapist/counselor/psychiatrist/social-worker/life-coach/hypnotherapist/whatever else? If not do you plan want to and plan to? If so has it been helpful to you? What else do you think about therapy and psychology?

Are you on any meds you are on that help or want to suggest having trouble with?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 4, 2014 5:57 AM

Aug 2014
I'm sure that we all have some level of social anxiety.
Oct 6, 2014 6:54 AM

Mar 2008
Probably yeah. Although mine may possibly be Avoidant Personality Disorder which means entirely avoiding a social situation all together from fear, but Im not diagnosed so I dont know. I havent been to therapy.

People who do not want to socialize with others just simply not wanting relations have Schizoid Personality Disorder.
Oct 12, 2014 7:15 PM

Aug 2014
Haven't been to therapy either.

I just know I have some form of social phobia.

Even if the person I had to go up & try to converse with is the nicest being in the universe (like I'd know in the pressure of the moment), I would be too scared & overly self-conscious to do it. Well, I wouldn't mind too much if they come & talk to me, although I'd still feel uneasy about it.

Basically, I fear all kinds of relationships because eventually, the people I can call "friends" will know who I really am, & I feel vulnerable that way. I want to trust them, but a part of myself is telling me not to. I know from experience that it's the people I know that hurts me the most.

I guess I'm simply afraid to be judged...
Oct 14, 2014 9:39 AM

Mar 2008
I dont like being judged either
Oct 14, 2014 12:19 PM

Feb 2014
I whas realy hard desion write about it.
Alll what you guys say is same to me.But one is biges't is da't i no't trust any one,beacase all always betrayd and hurt.
I can write alot about it,but its realy hard to talk about it
Oct 19, 2014 10:56 AM

Mar 2008
I get hurt by betrayal too. Ive never betrayed anyone so odd others do.
Oct 20, 2014 2:08 PM

Feb 2014
traed said:
I get hurt by betrayal too. Ive never betrayed anyone so odd others do.

Yap i agree is odd.Specialy dos peapole who love each other.
Oct 24, 2014 3:35 AM

Apr 2012
Depression if that's part of 'psychological disorder'. I was told that 4 years ago. Now if I go to get diagnosed again, they'll probably tell me I have social anxiety disorder or Avoidant Personality Disorder like you said. Saw a psychologist 'bout 2-3 years ago for 10 times. To say the least, they might've helped me get rid of suicidal thoughts, though I think the best reason why I didn't end up doing it was 'cause I suddenly felt like learning Japanese 'cause I was trying to understand this certain song by SoulJa (the Japanese/Armenian singer).

I'd say them psychologists and whatnot help, though maybe not a lot. To some people, like me for one, they're our only contact with the outside world. Or at least one within the very few we have. As for meds, I really don't think they'll help me, 'cause seriously, liquids/pills are gonna change my way of thought/logic? I find that VERY hard to believe. If it was that easy then no one would be a hikki.

I really feel like going to a therapist again but it's hard to find one bulk-billed at my area. I'm in Brisbane, Australia btw, so if anyone knows a good one, please do share. I'm in Springfield to be precise. I've tried studying again at university but didn't turn out that well, so now I'm only attending it for the exams only. Still have no idea what to do with life at age 22......
''俺はいつになったら自由になれるんだろう…''
Oct 25, 2014 10:30 AM

Feb 2014
Sekai1ban said:
Depression if that's part of 'psychological disorder'. I was told that 4 years ago. Now if I go to get diagnosed again, they'll probably tell me I have social anxiety disorder or Avoidant Personality Disorder like you said. Saw a psychologist 'bout 2-3 years ago for 10 times. To say the least, they might've helped me get rid of suicidal thoughts, though I think the best reason why I didn't end up doing it was 'cause I suddenly felt like learning Japanese 'cause I was trying to understand this certain song by SoulJa (the Japanese/Armenian singer).

I'd say them psychologists and whatnot help, though maybe not a lot. To some people, like me for one, they're our only contact with the outside world. Or at least one within the very few we have. As for meds, I really don't think they'll help me, 'cause seriously, liquids/pills are gonna change my way of thought/logic? I find that VERY hard to believe. If it was that easy then no one would be a hikki.

I really feel like going to a therapist again but it's hard to find one bulk-billed at my area. I'm in Brisbane, Australia btw, so if anyone knows a good one, please do share. I'm in Springfield to be precise. I've tried studying again at university but didn't turn out that well, so now I'm only attending it for the exams only. Still have no idea what to do with life at age 22......

Same hiere.I not whanted say it, but you sayd, so i sayd to 2012 i think diagnosed Depresion.Spend 2 mount walking to psychologist 1 time in weak,after what it sayd last time i never go again.
Litle info about me lite story http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1239943&show=0#post1
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1093017&show=0#post1
Bdw i'm 21,and like you not know what to do whit me life at dis age..
Dec 13, 2014 6:31 AM

Dec 2014
Hmm...I show symptoms for type 2 bipolar disorder and have been told by a number of family members that I should be assessed...I've had a rough go w/ eating disorders, depression, anxiety and anger/aggression issues. I used to take anti depressants (prozac), but stopped. I'm also anemic, which would affect my mental health, I'm sure.
(っ◔◡◔)っ just on my dumb shit
Dec 13, 2014 8:11 AM

Apr 2012
A lot of people seems to be taking prozac..does it actually help? Even just a little? Were there any side effects? Was it pill or liquid or pwder?
''俺はいつになったら自由になれるんだろう…''
Dec 13, 2014 9:29 AM

Dec 2014
Sekai1ban said:
A lot of people seems to be taking prozac..does it actually help? Even just a little? Were there any side effects? Was it pill or liquid or pwder?
Pill, I was prescribed to take it gradually, so from 10mg until I reached 80 over a span of time (a couple months)...it does help for the most part, my only problem w/ it was that I felt sorta numb, like something was taken out of me. I don't know whether it was from exhaustion or just complete eradication of mood swings but it weirded me out. However I could perform regular daily tasks that I normally didn't before, and the reason I chose it over other anti depressants is because my family has a history w/ it. So it isn't for everyone, I guess...
Dec 15, 2014 4:39 AM

Mar 2008
Prozac is one of the earlier anti-depressants made I think
Dec 22, 2014 2:50 AM

Dec 2014
traed said:
Prozac is one of the earlier anti-depressants made I think
Yes, I'm pretty sure it is, too. I wasn't exactly given an extensive history lesson on prozac when I'd first talked to my doctor years ago, but I was told that it had been around for a long time and was generally a pretty trustworthy anti-depressant as far as things go. No extreme side effects. I just didn't like how I felt, personally.
Dec 29, 2014 2:36 PM

Feb 2014
Just remember word's from last book i readed : " You can never change yoursef if you not have sombony near you and your heart be closed"
HekoDec 31, 2014 3:37 PM
Dec 31, 2014 7:36 AM
Nov 2011
Self diagnosis: Bi-polar, borderline, introvert (duh), anxiety of some sort. Also I'm an narcissistic asshole.

Starting therapy late January, change of being bi-polar very high as my mother has it. She was diagnosed way too late, which made my life as a kid not that cool. Also alcoholism/weakness to addictions is high on both sides of the family.

I do realize my self diagnosis is over the top, but I think of everything possible so I can get properly treated. Been more or less a mess since I was 14, so getting better would be nice.

The trick is to ignore what you're feeling and push forward, amiright? And then blow your brains out in your late twenties (Club 27 here I come!).

Can't wait to spill my guts to the professionals and hear what they think of me. Imma drink beer now.
Jan 4, 2015 9:27 AM
Nov 2011
topih said:
Self diagnosis: Bi-polar, borderline, introvert (duh), anxiety of some sort. Also I'm an narcissistic asshole.

Starting therapy late January, change of being bi-polar very high as my mother has it. She was diagnosed way too late, which made my life as a kid not that cool. Also alcoholism/weakness to addictions is high on both sides of the family.

I do realize my self diagnosis is over the top, but I think of everything possible so I can get properly treated. Been more or less a mess since I was 14, so getting better would be nice.

The trick is to ignore what you're feeling and push forward, amiright? And then blow your brains out in your late twenties (Club 27 here I come!).

Can't wait to spill my guts to the professionals and hear what they think of me. Imma drink beer now.

Was drunk. Am embarrassed. Better drink more.
Jan 5, 2015 1:58 PM

Mar 2008
See that therapist yet?
Jan 6, 2015 6:27 AM
Nov 2011
Not yet. On the 28th.
Jan 6, 2015 11:58 PM

Oct 2014
i don't think i have psychological disorder, but i know i'm a little bit an asshole as everyone seems to hate me. i barely talk, i messed up during public speaking, i ignore phone calls, most of the time i don't feel like socializing. i used to work part time and got fired due to lack of communication. i'm currently majoring in urban planning and i think i'm going to drop out college.
Jan 7, 2015 6:12 AM

Mar 2008
^
I dunno, that does sound like something maybe. It fits the criteria for a disorder. Although disorders are wierd like that, I question some of them.
Feb 10, 2015 8:14 AM

Jul 2013
I've been officially diagnosed with anxiety and mood disorders, and see a therapist every week. The only reason why I'm not a complete shut in is because of therapy. If I didn't go, I wouldn't bother to get out at all. I'm also seeing a psychiatrist and on a cocktail of medications.
Feb 10, 2015 2:24 PM

Mar 2008
You can have more than one mood disorder? I thought just anxiety can be paired up with others.

What is therapy like for you?
Feb 11, 2015 12:36 PM

Jul 2013
traed said:
You can have more than one mood disorder? I thought just anxiety can be paired up with others.

What is therapy like for you?

Yup. Like I've got Treatment-resistant Bipolar I Disorder AND Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Therapy is good. I trust my therapist a lot. It's mainly a place for me to be able to talk about whatever thoughts my mind is obsessing over at that moment. If I keep things locked up inside they just bubble up and make my depression or OCD worse. My therapist can't help make my mood any better, but she can help me relieve some stress, stop irrational thoughts, and help with PTSD and OCD. It's hard for me to even think of PTSD as a problem now, after all the years that I've been working with her on it. Things are much better now. And I have better self esteem as well, despite being disabled. Speaking of disability, without seeing my therapist and psychiatrist so often, I would have a very hard time qualifying for it. But I do now. No medications have really helped with the bipolar disorder, so I can't function properly. Can't get a job, can't finish college, and hell, can't even live alone because when I'm depressed I won't feed myself or clean. There's not much my doctors can do for me there, but they CAN help make my life more comfortable so that I don't want to kill myself.

I really appreciate all the help that I've been getting from doctors, my therapist, friends, and my mom. I feel incredibly fortunate to have such a wonderful support group. Even if I can't live a normal life, as long as I can live comfortably and can make others happy, I'm content.
Feb 12, 2015 12:34 AM

Mar 2008
Dont they sometimes use electroconvulsive therapy for treatment resistent bipolar?

Thats good it is helping you. Im guessing it most likely is CBT as that is the most common therapy. Im not sure id ever want myself to go through CBT as I feel it discredits emotions.
Feb 12, 2015 1:36 AM

Apr 2012
vokisa said:
Therapy is good. I trust my therapist a lot. It's mainly a place for me to be able to talk about whatever thoughts my mind is obsessing over at that moment. If I keep things locked up inside they just bubble up and make my depression or OCD worse. My therapist can't help make my mood any better, but she can help me relieve some stress, stop irrational thoughts, and help with PTSD and OCD. It's hard for me to even think of PTSD as a problem now, after all the years that I've been working with her on it. Things are much better now. And I have better self esteem as well, despite being disabled. Speaking of disability, without seeing my therapist and psychiatrist so often, I would have a very hard time qualifying for it. But I do now. No medications have really helped with the bipolar disorder, so I can't function properly. Can't get a job, can't finish college, and hell, can't even live alone because when I'm depressed I won't feed myself or clean. There's not much my doctors can do for me there, but they CAN help make my life more comfortable so that I don't want to kill myself.

I really appreciate all the help that I've been getting from doctors, my therapist, friends, and my mom. I feel incredibly fortunate to have such a wonderful support group. Even if I can't live a normal life, as long as I can live comfortably and can make others happy, I'm content.

Holy shit, so much envy right now. The psychologists I've seen up to now all have $$ signs for eyes, so they're more concerned if I'm gonna make the next bloody appointment or not.

I've actually had CBT done to me once. Not by a mongrel psychologist, but by a university guidance councellor. Ever since then I've managed to calm myself down a little bit if I have panic attacks, and maybe it's because of my desperation in getting problems (appointments, welfare center problems and all other shits), but now I can handle calling people just a little bit.

I'd really like to be able to have a reliable therapist that can do further CBT with me...but sadly Australia is shit when it comes to mental diseases.

@vokisa, you said you have therapy once per week. And you said you have anxiety problems. Assuming that's social anxiety, do you feel going out to therapy is such a bother? I feel that going out to anywhere, especially going out to fix problems (administrational, welfare-support related etc), is kind of like forcing myself to touch something really disgusting...in other words, it feels like it has a big 'NO' word written all over the idea. I'm just wondering if other people is the same....
''俺はいつになったら自由になれるんだろう…''
Feb 12, 2015 9:30 AM

Jul 2013
traed said:
Dont they sometimes use electroconvulsive therapy for treatment resistent bipolar?

Thats good it is helping you. Im guessing it most likely is CBT as that is the most common therapy. Im not sure id ever want myself to go through CBT as I feel it discredits emotions.

Yeah. I was evalutated for ECT a year ago or so and qualified. But the problem is that I'm currently on three anti-seizure medications Lamictal (mood stabilizer), Neurontin (mood stabilizer, helps nerve pain, and restless leg syndrome), and Ativan (for panic attacks). I can handle going off the Lamictal and Ativan, but without the Neurontin I'm in physical pain and can't sleep. Just missing a day of it is hell. I wouldn't want to go off it all together. Plus... there's the cost of the procedure. It's a lot. My mom is willing to pay it, to do whatever it takes to help me, but I just feel so guilty having her do so. Maybe one day I'll get it done, but right now I'm just not ready. The stress of doing it feels like it outweighs the good in it now. :(

CBT really helps. It doesn't discredit your emotions, it just helps you change your way of thinking (in irrational manners that you might not even realize you are doing). It also teaches you techniques to handle anxiety. It's really just a matter of finding a good therapist, and one that you trust. I've gone through several therapists before I found my current one. She's wonderful. ♥
Feb 12, 2015 9:41 AM

Jul 2013
Sekai1ban said:
@vokisa, you said you have therapy once per week. And you said you have anxiety problems. Assuming that's social anxiety, do you feel going out to therapy is such a bother? I feel that going out to anywhere, especially going out to fix problems (administrational, welfare-support related etc), is kind of like forcing myself to touch something really disgusting...in other words, it feels like it has a big 'NO' word written all over the idea. I'm just wondering if other people is the same....

I don't have social anxiety anymore, actually. I used to have it in middle & high school, but since my first anime convention, my social anxiety disappeared. I found that people in the geek community are so nice. I've never gotten made fun of. If anything, people have loved me. I've made hundreds of friends from conventions. I also don't really give people the opportunity to make fun of me. to be frank, I'm really pretty. I dress nicely whenever I do go out, so I'm not the type of person that others would look down on, nor do I do anything strange around strangers. I'm very polite if anything. So I guess the point is... I have nothing to be afraid of anymore. It's been many years since I've been bullied, so the anxiety has pretty much faded (although I still get anxious at parties - since they still remind me of past traumas).

What makes me anxious about going out now is my fear of germs. It's completely irrational, I know. But I can't help but get super anxious when I go into a doctor's office now. I can't touch door knobs or pens without gloves on, and use hand sanitizer a lot when I'm out of the house. Currently my OCD and germaphobia are what my doctors and I are focusing on, and in a couple of weeks I'll be starting exposure therapy. u_u Not looking forward to it, but I'm absolutely tired of being so anxious all the time. Just looking at pictures of people touching dirty things makes me super anxious. It's ridiculous. I'd like to be able to go to conventions again and even just go outside without wearing gloves. Blah.
Feb 13, 2015 1:03 AM

Mar 2008
Vokisa
So you cant do it while on the meds are you saying? Or are you saying some of them you may still need after. Where do you have pain? Do you have some healthcare or insurance type thing to help pay?

Eh, I dont know. I enjoy feeling sad when I feel like it. Why I say it discredits emotions is because it seems to not validate them as having meaning or value to me. Like CBT doesnt adress the causes, only the emotions themself. CBT seems more about changing for the world rather than allowing me to desire to change the world around me to be better. It seems more about tolerating life rather than fully enjoying it. Thats what the impression i get from anyone whos finished therapy. It makes me feel like my desires are delusions.

I dont think I could ever go to a con. I keep fearing id run into people who know more of something than me and make me feel alienated. The same fear goes for concerts.

About the germ fears. Maybe keep in mind overuse of germicides can make bacteria that is resistant to it so moderation works more effectively and that not all bacteria is bad. Some bacteria kills the bad bacteria which is actually longer lasting than antibacterials as it acts like a protective film.
Feb 13, 2015 7:04 AM

Jul 2013
Ah, well I forgot to mention... I have a really bad phobia of needles, and in order to do the ECT they'd need to poke with with needles every time to knock me out. And I'd have to get at least 15 procedures done. And without being able to take my Ativan, I don't think I could handle the stress from the needles.
The procedure WITH insurance is $5,000, I believe.
As for the nerve pain, it's everywhere, random and severe. Imagine being stabbed with a knife randomly many times a day. I got an MRI, CAT scan, and bunch of other tests done and they came back fine (although I do have some lung cysts and a minor abnormality in my heart).

As for germaphobia, I know it's irrational. I know all the facts and that I'd be fine not stressing about it, but like with my fear of needles, I can't control how my body reacts to it. The anxiety just comes and is overwhelming. It's like an instinct.
Feb 13, 2015 12:23 PM

Mar 2008
Is it an illness or psychosomatic pain?

I get chest pain sometimes even though i have no heart defects and happens when im anxious or really down.
Feb 14, 2015 2:18 PM

Jul 2013
It's probably neurological. I have crappy genes and other health problems, so it makes sense that my nerves are just fucked up. It may also been a magnesium deficiency.
Feb 14, 2015 6:07 PM

Mar 2008
Maybe try to take in a lot of anti inflammatory things might help. Like nopal cactus juice, and cayenne peppers. Maybe meditation too.
Feb 15, 2015 11:00 AM

Jul 2013
I take neurontin for the pain and it's helped greatly. Really, I should see a neurologist but because the neurontin seemed to have partially fixed the problem, I feel like there wouldn't be much more the neurologist could do. It'd basically be just me seeing him to get an official diagnosis of something. But it's still pretty silly to waste the money when I'm on the right medication for it anyways. :P
Feb 15, 2015 5:23 PM

Mar 2008
Well its possible you just have a pinched nerve in your spinal colum which would give you pain all over.
Feb 16, 2015 5:05 PM

Jul 2013
Probably. I do have pretty bad scoliosis, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that my spine is fucking things up. Haha. I don't worry much about it, though. Medication helps, so that's all that matters. :o No point in worrying over things you can't change.
Feb 17, 2015 1:26 AM

Mar 2008
Maybe chiropracty and deep tissue massage and getting an inversion table to use would help. I want an inversion table.
Feb 17, 2015 10:24 AM

Jul 2013
I used to see a chiropractor every week. It was super expensive, and did help with my back pain. But now my back doesn't hurt so there's no point. He can't completely correct the scoliosis anyways.
Feb 17, 2015 11:47 AM

Mar 2008
Yeah probably. Still an inversion table might do some good then you can stretch out yourself xD my posture is kind of off idk if i have anything wrong with it the same.

Does anyone know what therapies besides CBT are good? .-.
Mar 3, 2015 1:32 PM

Jul 2013
Depends. What is the therapy aiming to treat? Depression? Anxiety? Something else?
Mar 3, 2015 3:38 PM

Mar 2008
I dont know what i have aside from depression and anxiety of some kind. Possibly a personality disorder but i dont want to change my personality just more efficiently make it work for me how i intend.
Mar 9, 2015 9:48 AM

Jul 2013
On_a_Death_Train said:
Official diagnosis: OCD(severe, and no I'm not a clean freak or any shit like that. What most people don't understand is how drastically OCD can vary. In my case, I do have small rituals and bleh but more so it works with my anxiety to cause what seems like never ending panic attacks and uncontrollable thoughts that lead up to panic attacks. It's really hard to put in words for me so idk basically with anything I do I'll have uncontrollable thoughts of scary shit that leads up to panic attacks and then while I'm having a panic attack those same thoughts keep getting worse and don't stop. That is the best I can describe it I guess. I can kind of control my thoughts tho but it is hard to calm down from them), Anxiety(Social & general anxiety).
Self diagnosis: Depression(Don't really have to be a genius to figure out if you are depressed or not), Bi-polar disorder (minor)

I'm sorry about the OCD. :( My OCD sometimes manefests as Pure-O (seemingly all in my thoughts), and it sucks. I used to hear a roulette of, "Maybe I should kill myself," hundreds of times a day in my head. It really stressed me out. Prozac has helped take care of it, though, it seems. With the intrusive thoughts at least. But now I have contamination OCD really bad. :( It's the worst. I hate the stupid irrational anxiety over everything. Been working with my psychiatrist to increase Prozac even more, now, to hopefully get the contamination anxiety better under control. All I want is to go back to normal... I've learned how to live with the bipolar after several years, but now the OCD is too much.

So I feel for you, man. *hug*
Mar 9, 2015 5:05 PM

Jul 2013
I don't think you should go to a convention as your first trip. You gotta take baby steps with exposing yourself to things that bring you anxiety, and resisting compulsions. I'm currently going through exposure therapy, and yesterday I did a lot. TOO much. I became overwhelmed and it actually set me back to where today I get anxious just going outside. What I should be doing is taking baby steps, rather than taking a giant leap like I did. I need to work on touching simple things with my bare hands, like pens and door knobs, and work my way up gradually from there. But yesterday I touched so so much stuff because I was trying to be a normal aunt for my 2 year old niece, and it was too much. I just shut down.

I think the first step that you should take, Death Train, is work on getting out of the house. Take things slow, and preferably have someone with you who knows what you're going through and can offer you support. I plan on going to a convention in July, but I'm gonna get my girlfriend to come with me so that if I am having panic attack, someone will be there to understand and not just tell me, "Germs aren't going to hurt you. Stop over reacting." You know how OCD works, you can help the anxiety. But making small attempts to fight back against it can make things better in the long run.

Maybe try taking trips out to the grocery store, or to eat, or even to a fun place (which for me would be the mall, window shopping). And make sure that you are able to leave where ever it is that you go easily. It's a lot less scary when you know you can get back to the safety of your home in a matter of minutes. At least, it is for me...

Drugs make the exposure process of therapy much easier, though, so preferably if you can try to work on minimizing that anxiety, it will make the rest of the process not as hard as it would be without medication.
Mar 9, 2015 5:22 PM
Jun 2012
I don't know what i have.
once a month I get episode in which I get depress, mania, or I burst into a angry laughter for no reason (what I really feel is to cry tho)
depression and stress on a daily bases. I lack sleep

I have not seen help.
UnstableQuantumMar 9, 2015 5:36 PM
Mar 9, 2015 5:43 PM

Jan 2015
continuing conversation here:

yes I do live in san diego.

what anime convention?
I've quit MAL email me at instead.

muyaobobwu@gmail.com
Mar 9, 2015 5:51 PM
Jul 2018
nu
but i dislike people (strangers)
Mar 9, 2015 7:58 PM

Aug 2014
I'm seeing a therapist right now for Depression and Social Anxiety. I feel like a get better but then it all goes to shit again.

For some reason, I went to a convention fine. No problems besides when I went to purchase things or had to ask people stuff. But besides that I went to large panels and just enjoyed myself. The Con was not that big so maybe when I go to others it might be different.
GotsupermilkMar 9, 2015 8:03 PM
Apr 13, 2015 4:09 PM
Apr 2015
Finding a good therapist is like finding a soul mate.

-yurimeowww
Apr 14, 2015 4:07 AM

Mar 2008
Are saying therapists make you feel freat or are you saying its nearly impossible to find the good ones?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» How many of you like the outdoors or nature?

traed - Aug 7, 2023

11 by Laniakea- »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:49 AM

» What do you practice and learn?

Butterfly_White - Mar 13, 2023

6 by Otakulover99 »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:35 AM

» how do u guys make money?

hik1komori - Apr 21, 2022

17 by MumeiHikki »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:39 PM

» How much do you care about your personal hygiene?

removed-user - May 13, 2015

19 by traed »»
Jun 29, 2023 1:11 AM

» Have you chosen your nick?

Heko - Mar 20, 2015

27 by water_my_melons »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.