Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 22, 2016 3:51 AM
Oct 2013
Wrsty said:
I'm really loving Kuroko no Basket in general, but I'm not really enjoying this match all that much. Murasakibara is not really interesting. The matches against Aomine, Kise, and Midorima were crazy awesome but this one is just dragged.

if a dunk that breaks the hoop doenst make you react i don't know what can
May 22, 2016 3:52 AM
Oct 2013
Murasakibara went full Shaq in this one,Loved when he stole the vice claw,hes a titan
Nov 6, 2016 12:14 AM

Sep 2013

A 7 foot monster chasing down Lebron. Does this remind anyone of a scene in this episode?
Jan 6, 2017 3:09 AM
Dec 2010
Monad said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I just hope the directors and staff would research about Basketball rules a bit. Izuki's shot should have counted as he released the ball before the time reached 0 seconds. Also Murasakibara's dunks are mostly fouls but they went on anyway. The concept of fouls doesn't exist in KnB does it?

Kiyoshi is the man and Kuroko showing that monster that he shouldn't spout nonsense just because he feels like it.............only 2 episodes to go now.

You people talk like you never saw a legit shot being cancelled. No one said that the shot wasn't in time the referee just got it wrong. Is easy to determine it was shot in time when you are seeing it in slow-mo in the anime and they are showing you the clock but in real time this happened really fast. It was a shot at the last second and referees can get those wrong.

The director clearly doesn't know what buzzer beater is, you can clearly see the scene emphasizes the clock and the ball getting through the basket the director thought the shot needs to go to the basket before the timer runs or it wouldn't be count
Jan 13, 2017 9:19 AM

May 2013
"What are you made of, cotton candy?!" AHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD
Oct 10, 2017 12:50 PM

Feb 2015
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I just hope the directors and staff would research about Basketball rules a bit. Izuki's shot should have counted as he released the ball before the time reached 0 seconds. Also Murasakibara's dunks are mostly fouls but they went on anyway. The concept of fouls doesn't exist in KnB does it?

fouls don't exist unless someone gets hurt :P

but yeah, i thought the same thing. the ball definitely would have counted...but to be fair the characters thought so too.

majiloveanime said:
Am I the only one who is waiting for Kagami to say "BAN-KAI"?

yes.

HidetoraTojo said:
Wrsty said:
I'm really loving Kuroko no Basket in general, but I'm not really enjoying this match all that much. Murasakibara is not really interesting. The matches against Aomine, Kise, and Midorima were crazy awesome but this one is just dragged.

if a dunk that breaks the hoop doenst make you react i don't know what can

that was so dramatic honestly. it wasn't amazing at all.
-----
the animation picked up, that's a plus. and why wasn't kuroko on the field in the first place????? was there even a reason????
Nov 12, 2019 8:58 PM

Sep 2018
Thor hummer lol naming moves is really funny hahha
Aug 7, 2020 1:56 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I'm disappointed at how much they have been hyping up Himuro tp be on par with the Generation of Miracles but thus far doing nothing notable that backs up that statement.
Oct 8, 2020 3:41 PM

Dec 2007
i really hate murasakabira personality, but his plays are so damn good.

more and more tactic games, really loves it.

i wonder if we will even sees takagi new move here...
Feb 12, 2021 10:17 PM

Jun 2020
Why didn’t Izuki’s shot count tho? :(

Kiyoshi’s tears!!!!! A team protects you too ♡____♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 16, 2021 2:17 PM

Nov 2016
Like a titan chasing his prey xD Sucks for Teppei, but Murasakibara violated his ass.

That was a needed wake up call for him. His lil bros are dependable, about time for him to realize that he doesn't have to take everything on him.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 19, 10:18 AM

Apr 2024
Murasakibara is brutal asf in this episode. Bro went off the deep end after being cooked for so long. Teppei wrapped his act up and gave it over to Kuroko. Now all there is to happen is for the team to observe and let Kagami carry. Hopefully.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2014

282 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

151 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

101 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

108 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 7:14 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2014

118 by NillyPC »»
Apr 18, 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.