Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Apr 13, 2014 5:17 PM

May 2011
God damn... what an episode. Everything literally just went to hell. And that scene with Linda and Banri yelling at each other about their feelings was just painful to watch :(.

On a side note, the bg music playing while Chinami and Banri were talking is just beautiful to listen to. And the scene was really nice to watch as well.
Apr 23, 2014 5:09 PM

Mar 2012
So many haters in here, that are hating literally just to hate...

In Koko's defense, Banri is hiding a lot from her...not confiding with her at all and never has...if I was her and just found out now he's taking anti-anxiety medication and never told me about it...on top of seeing the video of him calling out for Linda, yeah...I would probably flip shit and act like an asshole as well..

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
May 12, 2014 2:36 PM

Jul 2008
That was so overdramatic. And like someone else mentioned above, these are all problems we have heard a dozen times. So screaming about them again doesn't break new ground, it just makes everything repetitive.

Also, I know he didn't know what he was getting into, but just last episode Yana agreed to be there for Banri no matter what happened, and now he is pissed about him and Linda having a history. I get why he is mad, but still.

Also, I couldn't care less about any relationships in the show. I don't need anyone to end up with anyone else.

Nana is one of the best parts of the show for me, but even that feels cheap. I mean she is just supposed to be like Nana from the show Nana...so it isn't like a new original character.
May 14, 2014 5:17 PM

Feb 2012
Why's everyone hating on koko's new take on the situation? XD Am I seriously the only one who interpreted her actions as a way to not burden banri? XD

I mean like, you've got to take into account the love she has for him. No joke that chick is crazy about banri. And after all the things she's endured (finding out about his past with linda, seeing him in that club with linda in /that/ pose, finding out his feelings for her etc.) you'd think she'd stay with him during his "internal battle" or something.

I still do. I think she's distancing herself from Banri not only because it'd be painful for her, but if she continues to force herself as a lover into the "former" banri's life, the life where he loves linda, then it's just gonna burden him/complicate his life as opposed to where he can just continue on living his life with linda (suppose his former self really does take over and his current self is really lost forever). And she thinks that if that makes him happy - the former banri, I mean, then so be it.

Then again it could just be wishful thinking on my part - constantly over glorifying koko, forcing myself to be convinced that she's the one for banri since she's the main-main character XD

well whatever
still team koko :'D
I'mma persistent little bugger ;D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La-LA-la- Nikka-kouhai reporting for duty! ^^ Ready to be anyone's imouto-chan >u<
May 19, 2014 7:42 PM

Jan 2014
Nanasuke said:
Praise the club's president.
He was there like WTF is this shit.

Surprisingly good episode. Very intense.

nikasanyuu said:

May 27, 2014 5:08 PM

Sep 2011
Man everyone is being so unreasonable. :(
Jul 2, 2014 10:12 AM

Oct 2012
Things are really going ridiculous, this way there won't be any happy ending (though I know it would).
But I am still missing some reason for their actions, Koko is in denial, Linda still doesn't know what she wants and Banri, he's worst of them - seriously, he needs some psychiatrist. Two more episodes of screaming and blaming and than maybe we finally get some closure to this madness. Let's hope it is good one.
Jul 2, 2014 2:48 PM
Jul 2014
Ok, I've been searching for a while now for this certain song. It plays during the 15-16 minute mark and it's a violin song that I cannot find anywhere. If someone knows the name of it please reply.
Jul 6, 2014 5:31 AM
May 2012
fezzy_2004 said:
ihusmal1234 said:
Things are getting a lot more intense than I expected. My predictions are pretty much confirmed from last week. Koko is just abandoning Banri so she doesn't get hurt from the possibility of Banri forgetting her.

If it is going to have a happy ending, I'm hoping this tension doesn't get dragged on too long.

and tell what you think...but i think that koko is trying to hate banri so she can wash away her love for him....also get his friends to distant themselves from her cause it would be easier to hate banri without them breathing down her neck ......but man she is seriouly losing it

nikasanyuu said:
Why's everyone hating on koko's new take on the situation? XD Am I seriously the only one who interpreted her actions as a way to not burden banri? XD

I mean like, you've got to take into account the love she has for him. No joke that chick is crazy about banri. And after all the things she's endured (finding out about his past with linda, seeing him in that club with linda in /that/ pose, finding out his feelings for her etc.) you'd think she'd stay with him during his "internal battle" or something.

I still do. I think she's distancing herself from Banri not only because it'd be painful for her, but if she continues to force herself as a lover into the "former" banri's life, the life where he loves linda, then it's just gonna burden him/complicate his life as opposed to where he can just continue on living his life with linda (suppose his former self really does take over and his current self is really lost forever). And she thinks that if that makes him happy - the former banri, I mean, then so be it.

Then again it could just be wishful thinking on my part - constantly over glorifying koko, forcing myself to be convinced that she's the one for banri since she's the main-main character XD

well whatever

This ^
I can't believe some people really think that Kouko is doing that because of the medicine or whatever the reason they think it is. Think first, of course she is doing it for a reason. Don't just blindly hate Kouko because of what she did.
I feel really sorry for Banri now :/ Yeah, he keeps on whining about his past-self blah blah blah whatever....but put yourself in his shoes. What would you feel and what would you do??
People can easily hate an Anime character because they are just watching them. Look at yourself.
Jul 11, 2014 10:46 AM

Dec 2012
Woah holy crap that was intense
Nana keeps being the awesome character in this anime
Jul 19, 2014 1:42 AM
May 2012
daaaaaaamn
Ezsence
Jul 24, 2014 2:20 AM

Oct 2012
More forced drama... C'mon this show started so good :/
Aug 20, 2014 10:57 PM

Mar 2014
"Time marched on and she never returned" quite the words .. ehh ..
Looks like the anti-anxiety medicine was the root of their break up . no wonder she's "abrupt" .
Nana and Banri moments !! I love how she advice and provide comfort to banri .. such a great character !! somehow , I feel nana and banri can be an adorable couple/pairings~ !!! I am liking her more !!
The Undeniable truth .. (koko's bold rejection and non-seen true feelings was authentic here.) Friendzone !! The tsun princess gives the cold shoulders !!
So.. koko saw the video too .. make sense now . Those two things became the factors that affected and eventually leads to their break up that became the beneficial result on what's currently happening now . It's a good thing koko still maintains the composure , not losing to distress and frustrations that I seen in her many times back then . though the anger is there.
Look man .. I didn't see you as a burden or the center of support .. koko was .
In the previous episodes , Isn't koko is the one who always need you , clings to and depends to you alot !? so .. you're not the one who's on fault here.. but that was only in the past . now , I like koko for bringing comfort and integrity when banri is on the depths of his problems up until to this point . (It was a nice ride of love by koko and banri ..) YEE .. ON TO LINDAXBANRI !!!
The Happy faces of broken hearts .. !!
THE RAGES and TENSIONS ... rises ..
The Emotions is filling in !! DRAMA GETS TOO DRAMATIC !! THE BURST OF CRIES/SORROWS , DEPRESSION , ANGER AND REGRET !!!
Pretty great episode !!! the drama was absolutely remarkable :")
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2014 12:08 PM

Aug 2013
Marloges said:
More forced drama... C'mon this show started so good :/

Couldn't agree more, this episode was the pure definition of forced drama, real shame coz I'm not all that into romances but I was enjoying this one right up until the last secs of the previous episode.

They calmed the waters way too soon right after they came from the reunion, the "ghost" was gone, koko and banri were solid, the only real problem was that they (koko, linda, banri..even nana) were keeping the secret from yana and oka, and that was affecting the relations between Yana/Linda Yana/Oka.

Kokos breakdown, made ZERO sense to me, because he had another episode? he's had these episodes since she started dating him; because she found out he was taking meds? wtf, pretty sure she had to know that already and if not it would be perfectly normal and acceptable; because of the tape? that is even more ridiculous, the guy was on the floor in pain, struggling not to lose his mind and the memories of the past year and a half and still the biggest worry he had was of forgetting about her....she should be flattered.

Had it on 8.5 or 9/10...down to 7/10 you go.

Oh and...go team Banri/Oka, team broken-hearts FTW! yay!
fuzzbenderAug 22, 2014 12:38 PM
Nov 16, 2014 7:50 AM

Jul 2012
When he said "I wanted to die" I thought Nana would throw him off the bridge. Let's see how this all ends.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Dec 3, 2014 2:38 PM

Jun 2014
Regaining his memory is a given. I have a feeling hes going to be single at the end of this, he won't get back together with either Koko or Linda.

Dec 21, 2014 1:43 AM

Feb 2013
You made me think shit is about to get serious, but everything's okay. You had me going for a second.

Koko: "We broke up"

My heart sank deep. That was a surprise but then again it felt like it was resovled too quickly.

Chinami is in the broken hearts club with Banri! I feel bad for both of them.

Damn and things were escalating a lot in that room where BAnri and Linda were yelling at each other. That went by super fast. What is Koko thinking! I can't accept that! Mitsuo knows the truth now.

Is everyone going to end up single?!

I don't know if I can trust this episode preview for the next one.

Two episodes left! How's it going to end!?
Jan 17, 2015 11:15 AM

Dec 2014
jondoom said:
Linda x Banri all day. They way they are together feels natural, not forced like with Koko.

This.

I think there hasn't really been any valid excuse to keep his amnesia secret from everyone for whole time, that I don't really get. "I was that, this happened, and now I'm this". That's all. It was clear as day that they, including Mitsuo, would understand anyway. Also, Nana's teh best! Tough outside and caring inside, but she was quite of help in this episode.
NozdrefJan 17, 2015 11:34 AM

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jan 22, 2015 4:00 AM

Jun 2013
i wanna more nana's best bruh moments TwT
wow... it might be possible things end up Linda banri than koko banri this way
but again, 2 episodes, still quiet a long way to go
Jan 27, 2015 10:43 AM

Jul 2013
The ending is sad. :/

I was crying. I hope everything works out...
Jan 29, 2015 10:37 AM

May 2014
I feel like something inside me broke apart... o_o
Feb 11, 2015 11:55 AM

Sep 2014
I honestly don't get all the hate on Koko. I can totally understand her. Yeah, she did act quite bitchy, but she had all the reasons to do so, and it's more of Banri's fault than hers. Nothing good comes out of being dishonest and cowardly.

I want them back together fast, if he ends up with Linda I'm seriously going to rate it 1/10 even though I was totally about to give it 8 or 9 before.
I'm pretty sure they end up together with Koko anyway, though, going for Linda would be a total dick move to Koko and the viewers. Koko is really an amazing character with a lot of development.

Also Nana is quite nice, too bad there was so little of her in this anime.
ImaishiFeb 11, 2015 12:06 PM
Feb 14, 2015 11:49 AM

Aug 2008
Got to throw my hands up at all this. Its great that Linda is finally coming out with some honesty but the reaction of Koko to Banri and his troubles only showed how unsuitable she was to begin with. Bah, two episodes left. Hoping for a surprise Linda choosing.
Apr 8, 2015 8:50 AM

Nov 2011
Good test for the plot, it is coming out of a beautiful melodrama that if properly controlled, can ultimately heighten the overall grade of the work.
Episode from the dynamic look, an escalation of events leading to heighten the pathos around each prince and creator of everything else.
Too bad that the drawings are not up to a lot of quality, but this time they are less painful than in the past. Curious to find out how the story will end.
May 8, 2015 10:29 PM

Mar 2015
I can't believe it why I am crying this episode deeply... from the start I was taught Kaga is joking to break up with Tada..intense drama Kaga still broke up with Tada as being friends already.. Yana defended Tada.. I don't know what to say.. Tada and Linda they are keep fighting about the memories happen before... Tada revealed to Yana about Linda his true love in the past. Linda was fault herself...
I don't like to speak any information of this complication relationship to Linda or Kaga?

WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN NEXT? :'( *brings a tons of tissue to prepare my cry*
May 13, 2015 10:01 PM

Jun 2014
YES YESS! Id even be willing to raise this series a point if this ends Banri x Linda.
May 21, 2015 4:57 AM
Jul 2014
What an episode that was! Koko lost pretty much all respect I had for her and I'm totally on Team Linda right now...
May 25, 2015 5:20 PM
Feb 2015
What an intense episode... Koko and Banri broke up hard core. The linda conversation was intense as well... I'm speechless...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 14, 2015 12:33 PM

Apr 2010
The over the top melodrama these past few episodes is really letting the series down.

Which is a shame because it had been improving.
Jul 1, 2015 12:25 AM
Jul 2018
Lost my respect for Koko. I feel she overreacted. Banri needs her more than ever and she just quits just like that.

If she doesn't do something very convincing and genuine if she's going to get back together with Banri, I won't be satisfied.

I'd rather it end with them broken up now honestly. Or at least work it out with Linda somehow.

The break up itself was very dramatic but at the same time it was ugly enough to be realistic. Especially the awkwardness when a couple sharing the same friends realize they broke up. They captured that cafeteria scene perfectly
Jul 5, 2015 1:52 PM

May 2015
Woah. FEELS OVERLOAD. Love hurts, love stings, and it's confirmed on here.

rip "everlasting" relationship
Jul 11, 2015 11:43 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Well, that escalated quickly. If they finish this right I'll forgive them ghost Banri
Jul 13, 2015 3:19 PM
Jul 2018
Koko, I really really liked you. But you are being a fucking bitch.

Fuck Koko, 2d-kun is best girl
Dec 3, 2015 12:42 PM

Jul 2013
Poor Banri, I can't believe Koko broke up with him and he wasn't sure because she acted like it hadn't happened. If Koko saw the clip though that explains it. She doesn't need to leave the Festival club though especially since she said they were still friends.

Awww, Mitsuo doesn't like that Banri liked Linda first.

Linda is mean.
Dec 6, 2015 2:24 PM

Sep 2015
Scream, Cry, Chill, Repeat...
This has been Golden Time's formula for the past few episodes.

Kouko that bitch, always doing stuff on his back and not confront him afterwards or deal with it properly like a supposed adult. What a bunch of unreasonable children... Jeez

Only 2 eps left to scream FINALLY! Just end this madness goddammit!
TchamiDec 6, 2015 2:31 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2015 11:00 PM

Jul 2009
Wow just wow.

What 180 turn from Kouko. I actually regret on cheering on her and should have went with Linda.

I think the producers wanted some sort of unexpected twist.

Or even Nana. I think i gained a new respect at her. Despite acting too much cool, at least we know she cares about her friends despite she doesn't look like she cares.

Man what a shame Kouko. This is why i'm glad i stuck with my Highschool lover and never took anyone seriously. She's my one and only princess :*

Go Linda!!! Sorry Kouko but you messed up badly.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Dec 31, 2015 8:31 AM

Nov 2014
This episode was crazy, I'm in tears
Hi there
Jan 2, 2016 9:56 AM

Jun 2009
lmao, the people in this thread. kouko already told him what was going to happen. frankly, i'm surprised she didn't snap like 10 episodes ago. dating tada banri must be a living hell.
loghneckbeardJan 2, 2016 10:09 AM
Mar 25, 2016 9:01 AM

Apr 2014
Intense... WOW, the drama was intense and I seriously thought, Koko and Banri had made up, but then at the table... Never seen something like this before.

While Kouko watching his video, her reactions makes sense now. Is she exaggerating? How will it end? Wow, I'm sticking at the monitor right now...
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Jun 10, 2016 4:44 AM

Jul 2008
Her name is Koko she is loco I say oh no....

It's wrong to hit women but god damn it I want to punch Koko right now.
Jan 2, 2017 11:49 PM
Mar 2016
You know what, there is a perfect ending:
Banri ends up with Linda. Yana ends up with Oka, and Kouko can end up alone.

Ok, Kouko really made herself unlikeable and there was a period where I did like her. But wow, she destroyed that. The "I never loved you, tee hee, its cool we can now just be friends all of a sudden." mentality really pushed me over the edge.

Kouko doesn't deserve Yana or Banri and she lost my sympathy.
Mar 5, 2018 11:03 PM

Jan 2018
What a disaster. I almost couldn't handle all these drama.
Mar 23, 2018 6:49 PM

Aug 2014
Holy fuck.. the drama and intensity of this episode made the time go by so quickly. I felt the episode was too short lol
Apr 15, 2018 3:11 AM

Apr 2013
Drama drama drama. While this show was portraying drama in an interesting way so far, this time it feels kinda forced. Kouko's character changed drastically, especially after all that talk about how he should just let her handle things. I thought she had a plan how to improve their relationship by pretending to break up, but it seems she just wants to act like a bitch.
Apr 20, 2018 4:03 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, Kouko just said they broke up so casually ... dang, was it really because Banri was taking medication?! Lots of drama this episode too ... personally I don't really get some of the logic jumps in what everyone was saying to each other, I guess at least Chinami and Banri made up now, but yikes that last bit with Kouko acting completely different than normal as well as Banri who keeps saying he's going to "disappear" ... seems like a bit of an overreaction to me >_< Still though at least he finally told Mitsuo about knowing Linda from before ... well, I wonder how they're going to resolve everything in the last 2 episodes though? :S
Sep 21, 2018 1:50 PM

May 2016
That was really intense Nana was so helpful and that ending...
Dec 13, 2018 7:51 PM

Jun 2015
everyone is over here surprised at what happened while I'm sitting here wondering why kouko's dad's car had the drivers seat on the left side of the car. isn't it normal for it to be on the right side in japan?
Mar 14, 2019 3:51 AM

Feb 2018
The debate was very long and heartbreaking, Linda seemed desperate to face Banri.
Jun 2, 2019 12:04 PM

Nov 2016
Great drama, I am still not sure why is Koko acting the way she is. Linda finally recognizes she had feeling for Banri and was going to say yes to him in the bridge, and regrets not have been able to, at least is what can be inferred from it. And so she is mad because Banri have a chance for love and she doesn't like that he is not fixing it up right away considering she is hiding her feelings for their happiness and not hers.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.