Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 16, 2014 11:03 AM

Jun 2011
Wow.. I like the antagonist..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 17, 2014 2:59 AM
Mar 2014
Hey all,

This is my first post I've been reading the forums since the show first started. Hopefully the spoiler part is hidden as I got a thought after watching the last episode! Bare in mind these theories are a thought since the show always unpredictable.

I don't know about the last one but it's just a prediction. Either way whatever happens it's been one crazy ride!
Mar 17, 2014 8:39 AM

Sep 2013
Things are getting crazy. if Hazama imagined the boy the whole time then who is causing all the accidents? maybe they boy faked his death or something, next episode is gonna be crazy.
Mar 17, 2014 6:48 PM

Jan 2011
I just have a bad feeling that the reason we didn't see triple M in this episode is because they are saving them for the big bad to use next episode. We know that foreshadowing is something they like to throw at us in this show. I think we're in for a reprise of the torture scene with Mari and Moe, only it won't end quite as well...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 18, 2014 12:35 AM

Dec 2010
I'm liking the psychological feel of this arc quite a bit! I hope it gets a good conclusion!
Mar 18, 2014 7:24 AM
May 2009
Anyone got the creeps when the the next week episode title came out, the anime ends with the empty river bank, and the creepy styled words "Can you see me?"

I do think that kid may have repeated the word "Flamenco" too many times, and make the 0.02% chance of it becoming a miracle happen, and now he is an invisible guy, who has gone from the thoughts of everyone.
Mar 19, 2014 7:12 PM
May 2012
smallfry14 said:

I don't know about the last one but it's just a prediction. Either way whatever happens it's been one crazy ride!

God, I hope this will happen in the last episode otherwise I'm gonna punching myself at the screen!

Typical Noitamina who never put a fucking episode preview in every episode!

spikesagitta said:
Anyone got the creeps when the the next week episode title came out, the anime ends with the empty river bank, and the creepy styled words "Can you see me?"

I do think that kid may have repeated the word "Flamenco" too many times, and make the 0.02% chance of it becoming a miracle happen, and now he is an invisible guy, who has gone from the thoughts of everyone.

YES, OF COURSE!! NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS!?

THE EVIL SPIRIT IS REALLY WALKING AMONG US NOW (hope this also happens on Gotou's GF)!

rodac said:
I just have a bad feeling that the reason we didn't see triple M in this episode is because they are saving them for the big bad to use next episode. We know that foreshadowing is something they like to throw at us in this show. I think we're in for a reprise of the torture scene with Mari and Moe, only it won't end quite as well...

I feel like I wanna give a big FUCK YOU who is turns out that it was really that ghost of Sawada who kidnapped M3 girls!

Why am I the only person here in this thread who've been posting so many questions that happened in this anime?!

THAT'S IT! I feel like i'm gonna throwing a glass at the screen despite THIS happens & nothing is happening! I've been caring this series since the start, for god's sake!
JafriZinMar 20, 2014 7:22 AM
Mar 20, 2014 6:29 PM

Jan 2013
Interesting final villain. I think it's quite fitting.
For some reason this reminds me of evangelion.
Mar 20, 2014 8:59 PM
May 2012
RediceRyan said:
Interesting final villain. I think it's quite fitting.

Great, more excuses for some psychotic/douchebag villians really gets me nerves.

This is just great. SIGH...

Haiji Sawada: The TRUE main villian in this show who is such crazy motherfucker even though he's already dead a year ago (He's a ghost).

I guess I am the only one who've been cared this series so much from the start and so the other Noitamina shows. Typical people on MYANIMELIST who never bother to discuss things in the forums. (they were like 'WE DON'T CARE, WE JUST WANNA ENJOY THE SHOW. NO EXCUSES!.).
JafriZinMar 20, 2014 9:58 PM
Mar 21, 2014 4:12 AM

Mar 2008
So now we've come to the greatest villain. It's not the super-being that transcends time and space, but the one who is the reflection; evil born in the wake of the hero. When the Hero is the catalyst for evil, what's the solution?

Much as the Joker is Batman's opposite, so the personal villain is the opposite of the Toku battle-hero.

spikesagitta said:
I do think that kid may have repeated the word "Flamenco" too many times, and make the 0.02% chance of it becoming a miracle happen, and now he is an invisible guy, who has gone
from the thoughts of everyone.
This sounds about right.
Mar 22, 2014 6:55 PM

Dec 2008
So, Hazama is being stalked by a ghost that has a few loose screws?

Goto just lost A WHOLE LOT of cool points! I can't believe the stuff he said to Hazama. Umm... Pot, meet Kettle.

Sent with Mal Updater
Mar 23, 2014 5:20 AM
May 2012
Ckan said:
So now we've come to the greatest villain. It's not the super-being that transcends time and space, but the one who is the reflection; evil born in the wake of the hero. When the Hero is the catalyst for evil, what's the solution?

Much as the Joker is Batman's opposite, so the personal villain is the opposite of the Toku battle-hero.

Are you kidding?! He's just a kid & it makes me feel wanna hate myself till I wanna throwing glass at the screen.

Why am I the only person in this thread who've been asking so many questions that NO one cares?
Mar 23, 2014 6:43 AM

Jun 2012
JeffreyZin said:
I feel like I wanna give a big FUCK YOU who is turns out that it was really that ghost of Sawada who kidnapped M3 girls!

Why am I the only person here in this thread who've been posting so many questions that happened in this anime?!

THAT'S IT! I feel like i'm gonna throwing a glass at the screen despite THIS happens & nothing is happening! I've been caring this series since the start, for god's sake!
Why am I the only person in this thread who've been asking so many questions that NO one cares?
Well, I think what you have to understand is... this series... doesn't make a lot of sense.
Mar 23, 2014 6:52 AM
May 2012
HalibelTheEspada said:
Well, I think what you have to understand is...

this series... doesn't make a lot of sense.

Well, It IS makes NO sense. It's a parody anime, what else can I say about it? Same thing as Space Dandy did.
Mar 23, 2014 11:09 PM

Feb 2010
Majucha said:
gedata said:
Some Fight Club shit's goin down

That just killed me with the accuracy.

^this. So spot on.

Is Haiji Tyler Durden v.2?
Apr 11, 2014 4:13 PM

Jul 2011
My head hurts from this episode. WTF is going on...

Monsters, Mutants, Aliens, Super powered prime ministers, what I thought was the supernatural but now maybe just the main characters imagination... what can possibly happen in the final 2 episodes?

wtf out of 10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2014 9:30 AM

Dec 2008
Don't wanna hear that from Gotou lol
still shit is getting real
May 2, 2014 4:28 PM

May 2012
Oh wow this is getting rather absurd! Really impressive actually, let's see what happens next though!
May 27, 2014 12:46 PM

Apr 2014
Um.... Uhh????

Weirdly, I have less of an idea what'll happen next than I did with the aliens and Torture and super sentai. Or how to deal with it.

Damn, that fight with Goto kinda broke me. (( ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ ))
Jul 18, 2014 9:10 PM

Apr 2012
knew he'd be a significant character back then but they fucked with the plot so much I didn't think he would matter anymore
Aug 27, 2014 6:55 AM

Sep 2012
Wow, that kid lost it. Flamenco Flamenco Flamenco Flamenco.
So Sawada Haiji came from his mind? Is he just an illusion, or the world?
Kaname could've avoid that truck.
Gotou and Hazama got into a fight. Poor Hazama, no one believes him.
Apr 1, 2015 7:55 PM

Feb 2013
Things were getting kinda dark. Is he losing his mind? But how would that explain all of the incidents that happened?
Oct 5, 2015 2:28 PM

Apr 2008
And there's the psychological/thriller aspect . Found the differences in ''attacks'' a bit weird though. Started off just pissing him off, only destroying property but then black's grandpa, but back to green & pink, but then harazuka and kaname got the worst of it with actual physical harm
Sep 1, 2016 5:46 AM

Jul 2008
How can all that be possible, if it is Hazama he can't be in all those places at once.
Apr 3, 2017 7:50 PM

Jul 2013
And now Samurai Flamenco is getting psychological. These past few episodes have been really good. I wonder what the answer to this mystery is.
Sep 25, 2017 3:59 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Fighting an illusion? lol and LOL Pink's hair got cut lmfao
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 16, 2017 2:38 PM

Nov 2016
The twists in this show never cease to amaze me xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 17, 2021 3:04 PM

Jul 2019
Damn, now Hazama is the one who is crazy? And I had similar thoughts as to how Gotou's Girlfriend is almost like Sawada, maybe in a relative sense? But good lord is that something to think about.

Man, this anime is so damn crazy.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» This has to be one of the most misunderstood anime of all time, right?

lordgaara - Jun 16, 2023

7 by lordgaara »»
Jan 20, 7:49 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

181 by lordgaara »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:15 PM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

299 by lordgaara »»
May 25, 2023 12:12 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

105 by lordgaara »»
May 24, 2023 11:14 PM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

123 by Attackonfiller »»
Nov 21, 2022 11:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.