Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 30, 2015 10:22 AM

Apr 2014
SylakentH said:
hlubkoj2020 said:
Hi,
Can anyone help create a Kurumi (from Date A Live) theme list?
Really appreciate the help.

There's already one, maybe you like it

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102421246/MAL/CSS/Lists/Anime/KurumiFeat.css

Thanks. Loving it! :D
Feb 3, 2015 9:35 PM
flower boy

Jun 2013
Raicheul said:
I'd like to suggest a Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun theme list layout with Mikoshiba as the main focus.. Unfortunately I'm not the best at making layouts and would greatly appreciate if someone more talented than I would make this ^_^

Please do this!!
Feb 7, 2015 3:42 PM

Feb 2010
Movin posts here from the wrong topic

masterpax1 said:
Satiriques said:

https://2417bc822d5a1a1c0611cf272de2c2bba8f1ceda.googledrive.com/host/0Bwdzx21-2YyneGJMUldmUVljSVk/dxd.css
it's the same link
Feb 8, 2015 9:34 PM

Sep 2008
I would like to suggest a Aomine Daiki Layout please :). Thank you
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Feb 9, 2015 10:12 PM

Feb 2013
Hi, I've been using my list style that I took from the premade master list for more than a year now, done many reviews on it and have been updating my covers. However, for some reason the tags don't show anymore. I had this problem before but I fixed it.

But now instead of fixing this one, can I request a reviewer type list (like the one I have where you hover over the name to display the cover and review), preferably with a Katanagatari or Steins;Gate layout. I prefer a simple, easy to read style, instead of a hardcore tryhard look.

Thanks in advance, I use my list a lot when I recommend shows in the forums and IRL and people have told me they always use it as reference for finding shows.
Feb 16, 2015 8:43 AM
Jul 2014
Hello. Can someone please help create a 'denpa onna to seishun otoko' theme?

It doesn't have to be really high quality. List in the middle if possible.

I would really appreciate it. Thank You guys :D
Feb 16, 2015 10:26 AM

Jan 2014
Can someone make a Shingatsu wa Kimi no Uso list? :D

forum set by: bunnyama
Feb 16, 2015 2:37 PM

Aug 2011
RainbowLocks said:

I've already made a layout based on Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso requested by another user (ᅌᴗᅌ ) http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1099375&show=80#msg37871899

▬▬▬▬▬ ⌈ Anime List Manga List Movie List Scans Team ⌋ ▬▬▬▬
Feb 18, 2015 12:51 PM

Aug 2014
Can someone make an Akame Ga Kill anime list but with Mine on the main background?
Feb 18, 2015 5:06 PM

Jan 2014
Nadeko_ said:
RainbowLocks said:

I've already made a layout based on Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso requested by another user (ᅌᴗᅌ ) http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1099375&show=80#msg37871899

Looks cool. :D Mind if I use it?

forum set by: bunnyama
Feb 19, 2015 6:25 AM

Aug 2011
RainbowLocks said:
Looks cool. :D Mind if I use it?

Sure! No problem ( ´ ▽ ` )

Feb 19, 2015 7:20 AM

Nov 2014
I would like to have FLCL anime list layout

Thanks♥
Feb 20, 2015 8:18 PM

Feb 2015
Can I possibly get a Nanatsu No Taizai list layout?
BrianFeb 20, 2015 8:21 PM
Feb 21, 2015 11:58 AM

Sep 2014
I'd like request a Shimakaze from KanColle list layout! Thanks whoever taking my request! <3
Feb 21, 2015 9:08 PM

Dec 2014
MenmaRiceball said:
Raicheul said:
I'd like to suggest a Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun theme list layout with Mikoshiba as the main focus.. Unfortunately I'm not the best at making layouts and would greatly appreciate if someone more talented than I would make this ^_^

Please do this!!
Can we request please, thanks!
Feb 22, 2015 1:48 PM

Sep 2014
I'd like to request a rather not too flashy, anime and manga list layout featuring Satsuki Kiryuuin from KLK.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1226323

I really like second from the top, first from the left list (clicking it doesn't seem to be working). So maybe something like this with image and colours that fit Satsuki and also showing my tags?

Doesn't have to be exactly like this, but just not flashy, clear, with nice colours and showing my tags

Would really appreciate it
ImaishiFeb 22, 2015 1:53 PM
Feb 22, 2015 2:22 PM

Aug 2014
KLKfanboy said:
I'd like to request a rather not too flashy, anime and manga list layout featuring Satsuki Kiryuuin from KLK.

I really like second from the top, first from the left list (clicking it doesn't seem to be working). So maybe something like this with image and colours that fit Satsuki and also showing my tags?

Doesn't have to be exactly like this, but just not flashy, clear, with nice colours and showing my tags

If you want a list layout in particular, just post it and someone can change the wallpaper/colors for you. I can't seem to find the list you are talking about.
Feb 22, 2015 2:31 PM

Sep 2014
Satiriques said:
KLKfanboy said:

If you want a list layout in particular, just post it and someone can change the wallpaper/colors for you. I can't seem to find the list you are talking about.

Yeah, the link doesn't seem to work though.

What about the one from this post (#28)

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=393503&show=20#msg14312321

but with colours and all that are fitting (and look clear) with some KLK satsuki or ryuuko pic?
Feb 22, 2015 2:39 PM

Aug 2014
KLKfanboy said:
Satiriques said:

Yeah, the link doesn't seem to work though.

What about the one from this post (#28)

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=393503&show=20#msg14312321

but with colours and all that are fitting (and look clear) with some KLK satsuki or ryuuko pic?

Let me see what I can do, do you have skype/steam or whatever so it's easier to communicate? If you do, just pm me.
Feb 22, 2015 4:08 PM

Sep 2014
Satiriques made a cool list for me, just the way I wanted it to be.

Thank you very much, bro.
Feb 22, 2015 4:58 PM

Apr 2014
i would like to request a layout kind of like this: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=413111
if possible to revive it or make it close to similar ?
its beautifully simplistic. too bad it died ~.~
Feb 23, 2015 9:43 AM

May 2014
Could anyone make me an Aria layout similar to the clean Madoka layout with tagging (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=606489)? I'm currently using that layout and I love how simple it looks. If someone could do it (maybe with Akari, Aika, Alice, Aria-sachou, Ai, and the three Water Fairies Alicia/Athena/Akira as each button respectively), I'd appreciate it a lot. Thank you!

Edit: Also pardon me if I didn't use this thread properly or didn't explain it well. I'm not really familiar with this. Basically, I'd love if someone just modified that Madoka layout to an Aria one. :3
SerendipityFeb 23, 2015 9:57 AM
Feb 23, 2015 12:03 PM

Aug 2011
TodokanaiKoi said:
Could anyone make me an Aria layout similar to the clean Madoka layout with tagging (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=606489)? I'm currently using that layout and I love how simple it looks. If someone could do it (maybe with Akari, Aika, Alice, Aria-sachou, Ai, and the three Water Fairies Alicia/Athena/Akira as each button respectively), I'd appreciate it a lot. Thank you!

Edit: Also pardon me if I didn't use this thread properly or didn't explain it well. I'm not really familiar with this. Basically, I'd love if someone just modified that Madoka layout to an Aria one. :3

Mmm, maybe a list like this?

Feb 23, 2015 2:23 PM

May 2014
Nadeko_ said:
TodokanaiKoi said:

Hi. Yeah. Something like that. I saw that before I requested here and I would have used that if one of my friends that I talk to regularly wasn't using that exact list layout. D:

I'm also not a huge fan of that background picture.
Feb 26, 2015 9:00 AM

Jan 2015
Hello! May I request a Yukine, from Noragami, animelist layout? I'm looking for something on the minimalist side so that the list is still the main focus.

The use of teal, like his jacket, would be awesome too!

Thankyou so much in advance!
LadyKuronaFeb 26, 2015 9:07 AM
Feb 27, 2015 2:03 PM

Aug 2011
TodokanaiKoi said:
Nadeko_ said:

Hi. Yeah. Something like that. I saw that before I requested here and I would have used that if one of my friends that I talk to regularly wasn't using that exact list layout. D:

I've tried to put all characters you have requested, hope you like it! (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)

☆ Preview ☆
Shishio-kunMar 17, 2017 5:12 PM

Feb 27, 2015 10:43 PM

May 2014
Nadeko_ said:
TodokanaiKoi said:

I've tried to put all characters you have requested, hope you like it! (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)
Thank you! It looks beautiful. I love the Aria-sachou buttons in the top right. A subtle touch of creativity. :3

The minimalist layout you made for yourself is really pretty as well. Keep up the great work!
Feb 28, 2015 5:26 AM

Dec 2013
I'm new to this thread but I would like to make a request for a custom list! So basically I would like to have a Magi: The labyrinth of Magic themed layout. I would like for the wallpaper to be like this : http://i58.tinypic.com/wgxmyq.jpg
However, if you'd like to use a different one by all means please go for it. Just make sure it at least has Alibaba (The blonde one) in it. :)
It doesn't have to be so complex, but I'd like to have each button customized with a different character. For example, "Watching" could have Alibaba, "Completed" could have Morgiana etc. :) Lastly, having the dvd covers pop up whenever I hover over a title would be great! :D

[size=90]Signature by Nate-chan[/size]
Feb 28, 2015 10:21 AM
Jun 2013
Requesting a Shirobako theme!

If possible, could you put the main 5 (Aoi, Rii Chan, Ema, Zuka, Mii Chan) on each of the "watching, completed, on hold, dropped, and plan to watch" buttons, and for the "all anime" button, of them together for the all anime list?
I'd also like it so that the cover and tags show up when you hover over them.
Anything works for the background, and thank you very much~
Mar 2, 2015 6:46 AM

May 2014
First time posting here~

I'm requesting a Prince of Tennis Blood Lad list layout for anime.
If you can use this as a wallpaper, but if it doesn't work you can pick the wallpaper for yourself, and would you make the layout black and yellow? Since that's the main color of the anime. Designs and such are up to you. c:

Arigatou~
TootsMar 8, 2015 12:15 AM
Mar 2, 2015 9:43 AM

Jun 2014
Hi. I wanted to request a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure list layout for anime and manga (although, I'm not too fussed about the manga side). I already have an Aria list style that I like off of here, and I'd like it if someone could just modify it into a JoJo one. Jonathon Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Dio (On-Hold button), Lisa Lisa, Speedwagon (Dropped button) and Jotaro for the buttons would be perfect.

My current one[/quote]

I'd also appreciate it if there was a way to change the font into something more like the JoJo logo font (I'm not sure how difficult this is, however)

Many thanks in advance.
JatzMar 2, 2015 9:51 AM
Mar 4, 2015 3:36 AM

Jul 2013
Haven't changed my list layout for a while now..

As such, I was hoping that I could request for a Maki Nishikino anime and manga layout. And keep it minimalistic if possible.

Found this amazing image quite a while ago, and I've been hoping to use it for something. http://img2.goodfon.su/original/1680x1050/e/2a/art-clouble-devushka-nishikino.jpg
If you can incorporate this into the list, that would be great. Otherwise, if you've found something better, guess that'd be fine as well.

Whoever manages to do this, thanks x 100! :D
Mar 5, 2015 6:52 AM

Mar 2014
Hi, I'd like to put in a request for an Highschool DxD manga theme list I'd appreciate it greatly.
Preferably with:
this image or this image

Thank you to anyone who can do this and please let me know.
~ToyPrince
Mar 5, 2015 9:18 AM

Aug 2014
ToyPrince said:
Hi, I'd like to put in a request for an Highschool DxD manga theme list I'd appreciate it greatly.
Preferably with:
this image or this image

Thank you to anyone who can do this and please let me know.
~ToyPrince

I made a DxD theme if you go check my signature, you can just change the wallpaper.
Mar 6, 2015 3:39 PM

Oct 2013
Can anyone make a free! layout? preferably with hazuki nagisa? thank you soo much

Mar 7, 2015 10:24 PM

May 2014
Just going to bump this as I would be interested in seeing this too. One of the few shows I've enjoyed this season. :3
stellalala said:
Requesting a Shirobako theme!

If possible, could you put the main 5 (Aoi, Rii Chan, Ema, Zuka, Mii Chan) on each of the "watching, completed, on hold, dropped, and plan to watch" buttons, and for the "all anime" button, of them together for the all anime list?
I'd also like it so that the cover and tags show up when you hover over them.
Anything works for the background, and thank you very much~
Mar 11, 2015 8:08 AM

Jun 2014
Since it's been over a week, I guess I'll bump this.

Jatz said:
Hi. If possible, I wanted to request a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure list layout for anime and manga (although, I'm not too fussed about the manga side). I already have an Aria list style that I like off of here, and I'd like it if someone could just modify it into a JoJo one. Jonathon Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Dio (On-Hold button), Lisa Lisa, Speedwagon (Dropped button) and Jotaro for the buttons would be perfect.

My current one

I'd also appreciate it if there was a way to change the font into something more like the JoJo logo font (I'm not sure how difficult this is, however)

Many thanks in advance.
Mar 11, 2015 6:00 PM
Aug 2014
Hello! Could someone please make a manga layout with a theme of the Monogatari Series? It would be preferable if Shinobu is in it. ouo

Sorry if this has been requested already.

Thanks!
Mar 13, 2015 5:48 AM

Feb 2014
Hi guys!

Can I request a Hyouka themed anime and manga list?

Thank you so much!

Mar 14, 2015 7:28 PM

Jun 2013
Can i get a list layout like the one i have but with a picture from an anime like mahouka, Gundam 00, or Kantai collection.

Mar 14, 2015 9:03 PM

Apr 2011
Hi, I was wondering if I could make a suggestion for a Katekyo Hitman Reborn theme layout with this pic as the background:
http://megahdwall.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Katekyo-Hitman-Reborn-Hd-Anime-1199714.png

or even this one: (has some shounen ai implications):

http://s1.zerochan.net/Katekyo.Hitman.REBORN!.600.1002767.jpg.

It could just be the list without the pictures next to the anime names to save on clutter and maybe have the Vongola theme rings/or the elements as the ongoing, watching, and so forth? (ex:Sky as completed - http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/172/e/0/katekyo_hitman_reborn___sky_guardian_signature_by_blinky740-d69zj0g.jpg)

(Though that might be too much and I wouldn't mind just having the ongoing, completed, etc as just words)

If someone is willing to do this I would eternally grateful! Thank you in advance!
“To run with the wolf was to run in the shadows, the dark ray of life, survival and instinct. A fierceness that was both proud and lonely, a tearing, a howling, a hunger and thirst. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst. A strength that would die fighting, kicking, screaming, that wouldn't stop until the last breath had been wrung from its body. The will to take one's place in the world. To say 'I am here.' To say 'I am.”

Mar 16, 2015 4:41 PM

Dec 2013
Can i request the themed based love live! school idol project?
but mainly focus character is maki nishikino.
Mar 16, 2015 11:00 PM

Feb 2014
Hey guys

Can I request a list style kinda based around futuristic cities and stuff

examples would be this and this

Also I would like it to display covers but not in the square list format maybe more like on the side or something

Thanks in advance!

Mar 17, 2015 10:46 AM

Oct 2013
since its been a while so im gonna bump it XD why not
thanks XD

yume99 said:
Can anyone make a free! layout? preferably with hazuki nagisa? thank you soo much

Mar 17, 2015 11:28 AM

Jan 2015
Hi guys
I would like to suggest a Noragami theme !
Thanks
Mar 20, 2015 7:41 AM

May 2014
Mamichou said:
First time posting here~

I'm requesting a Prince of Tennis Blood Lad list layout for anime.
If you can use this as a wallpaper, but if it doesn't work you can pick the wallpaper for yourself, and would you make the layout black and yellow? Since that's the main color of the anime. Designs and such are up to you. c:

Arigatou~

bumping dis~
Mar 24, 2015 12:43 AM

Jul 2013
just bumping because its been a while :P

m3n1ce said:
could anyone make a No game no life themed animelist in the style of my current animelist is there anyone who could make this happen?

thanks already
Mar 24, 2015 8:42 AM

Aug 2013
Umm may I ask for request a layout based on Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Layout for anime list and HaNaYaMaTa or Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru layout for Manga list please

Thank you so much
Mar 25, 2015 7:24 AM

Mar 2015
Mamichou said:
First time posting here~

I'm requesting a Blood Lad list layout for anime.

Arigatou~

I'll be interested in that one too. I love Blood Lad! <3 ^^
Mar 25, 2015 9:00 AM

Mar 2014
Can i request a layout of eren x Levi for anime & manga list(SHIP IT!)

> a list that similar to my current list <

like this photos for background:
http://cs622629.vk.me/v622629276/212da/zr9vauD-vYE.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/256/c/2/eren_x_levi_by_llano-d6m3ros.jpg

thank you in advance :)
Rin-ichiharaMar 26, 2015 7:47 AM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ask.fm My blog about me Past forum sets ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] ☀️ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.