Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2014 5:12 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was boring. Loved the video game references and the countless "Keroro Gunso" references (Even some cameos!?), but the story was horrible and the fanservice was done in a really unproffesional way. I mean, pantsu when playing games in a really akward position? Arg...

Still love Mine Yoshizaki's character design, so I'll probably buy this in the future. Even though it is a:
5/10
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Mar 19, 2017 12:20 PM

Nov 2016
It was bad but I at least got to see the lowest of the low from my favourite studio. 3/10
Jan 29, 2018 2:49 PM
Jan 2017
I personally loved thsi anime. I thought it was funny when mystery man and Fabuki put in the Konami Code ^^ there were a bit of plot holes, like how fabuki make friends w/ that raptor and that girl from the begining despite not seeing them at all. But it was like a funny parody anime. That's how i view this anime as.
Feb 16, 2020 6:08 PM

Aug 2015
this was pretty fun, and brought back some nostalgic memories of arcade machines
ah, 2002 was a simpler time

The last episode is a clear nod to then-recent gaming history and controversy, with KOGC being based on Nintendo (and Hanako's father having a Mario mustache); recreation of CNN's night-vision footage of US forces bombing Baghdad and the decisive role of Japan's microchips in US missiles connects the 1990-91 Gulf War into the narrative, the so called "Video Game War" or even "The Nintendo War." I really liked seeing the anime bringing into focus the duality of Japan's emerging computer technology, which the anime links directly by describing the missile guidance systems as using the same chips used for gaming. This was really interesting, even if it was only part of the villain's backstory.
Not bad for an anime about a gamer girl who flashes her panties to power-up

Yet, as Hi Score Girl hints to, the arcade was in decline during the 1990s and I wonder when the arcade machines exactly disappeared where I lived, but I'm sure they were gone by 2008.

I don't think we learned what the deal was with Mr. Mystery, though
Sep 28, 2022 11:31 AM

Nov 2010
Damn, Melody's sweaty chest. I wanna lick her so bad all the way to the nape of her neck! She's so delicious!
I wanna devour Alka too!
Gaming being used in war shouldn't be a surprise, since the very first concept of gaming was invented way back WW2 to aid the military. It has come full circle at this point.
Fubuki has a nice ass and camel toe.
I didn't expect the leader to be Fubuki's dad. I was so convinced it was the muscular guy.
It's a weird show. Still, it was a decent watch. Also, the girls were nice to look at at least! especially Melody. 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arcade Gamer Fubuki Episode 3 Discussion

vigorousjammer - Aug 19, 2014

1 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 28, 2022 10:12 AM

Poll: » Arcade Gamer Fubuki Episode 2 Discussion

MizuhoKamui - Sep 25, 2022

0 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 25, 2022 10:05 PM

Poll: » Arcade Gamer Fubuki Episode 1 Discussion

bloodiemonster - Feb 15, 2015

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 25, 2022 10:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.