Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 23, 2014 12:32 AM

Aug 2013
wanderingland said:
I know I might be in the minority, but I'm not exactly thrilled about the whole Historia becoming Queen development, though it's an excellent plot twist. What I don't like is that Historia is still a minor and a member of the Scouting Legion. What does she know about being a noble, let alone ruling the entire Walled Country and governing over the humans within? Therefore unless she gets a crash course in being a Queen, she'll end up as nothing more than a puppet-ruler under Erwin or some combination of him and his trusted staff. Which, of course, is probably what Erwin wants in the first place; with the ruler of the country in his pocket, he can do almost whatever he wants for the benefit of mankind without having to hack his way through red-tape and government conspiracy and greed.
A good plan but...it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Thats just the way attack on titan is. When I became aware that Eren was a titan I was skeptical and had no idea how the series would handle it. However my doubts were proven false and Eren becoming titan wasn't just some plot device and him being a titan didn't lessen the amount of danger there was in the series. While Historia may become queen the circumstances are still unknown. Will she evoke her own will as leader? Will she be Erwins puppet? Will she be alongside Eren as king? Will she even be the queen for long( Erwin might just want to make her queen so she ends the monarchy)? We don't know how its all going to play out. I myself am a little skeptical like you. I don't want Historia to just become queen, sit on the throne all day, and basically be out of commission and the central plot (survey corps/fightin titans) but I also have faith because this series has proven to handle these major curveballs well.
Mar 23, 2014 8:56 AM

Jan 2014
GodlyKyon said:
pwnagekitten said:
GodlyKyon said:
wanderingland said:
I know I might be in the minority, but I'm not exactly thrilled about the whole Historia becoming Queen development, though it's an excellent plot twist. What I don't like is that Historia is still a minor and a member of the Scouting Legion. What does she know about being a noble, let alone ruling the entire Walled Country and governing over the humans within? Therefore unless she gets a crash course in being a Queen, she'll end up as nothing more than a puppet-ruler under Erwin or some combination of him and his trusted staff. Which, of course, is probably what Erwin wants in the first place; with the ruler of the country in his pocket, he can do almost whatever he wants for the benefit of mankind without having to hack his way through red-tape and government conspiracy and greed.

a ruler of THE WORLD in his pocket. Yeah, and she probably won't be the actual ruler either. We don't know if female rulers are accepted, she probably will have to marry Eren to quall the social disorder in the walls.

WHat about the figures on the walls, Maria, Rose and Sina? I haven't really researched it but weren't those some kind of ruler figures? I see no reason why there wouldn't be any queens in their city.

Because women aren't know for being rulers in history? The famous ones(victoria and elizabeth, and cixi) are very rare examples, and there hasn't been any high ranking official that's a woman yet, so far.

Also, those are goddessess, pretty sure they're different from actual people as the majority of people doesn't seem to believe in the cult. But Fair point, I suppose it's possible that females are accepted. But it IS Eren who seems to have almost caused a civil war, and he's being seen as a hero.

You can't really draw much parallels between real world and a fictional world of SNK where gender roles seem less divided, there are women in army and in high ranking positions. Also asides 2 queens you mention, there are lots more women on high positions today, arguably still less in number then men, but not to be diminished either.

About the whole "she's gravitating towards Eren", it's much easier to understand her position if you understand her character (as much as you can really, it's pretty difficult). In her training years and after, she bonded with nobody except Ymir which is self-explanatory when you learn about her past life. She hasn't connected to anyone, and hasn't bothered to talk to anyone either since Ymir left.

Eren was probably the first person after that flat out told her that her fake image of perfection she was hoping to achieve wasn't good at all. Just because they exchanged few words and was shown in one panel looking at him holding the key doesn't automatically mean they share a special bond. If anything, I think they're somehow related, they have identical eyes and face, and share the same facial features as well as memories with "Geographica", or however you call her lol.

And lastly about the whole homosexuality thing we don't know her at all. I wouldn't be surprised at all. As you said if the society within the walls is conservative in that matter it could be seen as obstruction but it's too early to tell anything.
Mar 23, 2014 12:31 PM

Sep 2011
pwnagekitten said:
GodlyKyon said:
pwnagekitten said:
GodlyKyon said:
wanderingland said:

a ruler of THE WORLD in his pocket. Yeah, and she probably won't be the actual ruler either. We don't know if female rulers are accepted, she probably will have to marry Eren to quall the social disorder in the walls.

WHat about the figures on the walls, Maria, Rose and Sina? I haven't really researched it but weren't those some kind of ruler figures? I see no reason why there wouldn't be any queens in their city.

Because women aren't know for being rulers in history? The famous ones(victoria and elizabeth, and cixi) are very rare examples, and there hasn't been any high ranking official that's a woman yet, so far.

Also, those are goddessess, pretty sure they're different from actual people as the majority of people doesn't seem to believe in the cult. But Fair point, I suppose it's possible that females are accepted. But it IS Eren who seems to have almost caused a civil war, and he's being seen as a hero.

You can't really draw much parallels between real world and a fictional world of SNK where gender roles seem less divided, there are women in army and in high ranking positions. Also asides 2 queens you mention, there are lots more women on high positions today, arguably still less in number then men, but not to be diminished either.

About the whole "she's gravitating towards Eren", it's much easier to understand her position if you understand her character (as much as you can really, it's pretty difficult). In her training years and after, she bonded with nobody except Ymir which is self-explanatory when you learn about her past life. She hasn't connected to anyone, and hasn't bothered to talk to anyone either since Ymir left.

Eren was probably the first person after that flat out told her that her fake image of perfection she was hoping to achieve wasn't good at all. Just because they exchanged few words and was shown in one panel looking at him holding the key doesn't automatically mean they share a special bond. If anything, I think they're somehow related, they have identical eyes and face, and share the same facial features as well as memories with "Geographica", or however you call her lol.

And lastly about the whole homosexuality thing we don't know her at all. I wouldn't be surprised at all. As you said if the society within the walls is conservative in that matter it could be seen as obstruction but it's too early to tell anything.

She's a manga character, so it doesn't really matter, IDK what to think about her honestly, she is cute but I don't really have any bias towards her like any girl that I truly like in series. But again, it doens't really matter since nobody knows Historia, she is officially dead for god's sake! How would anyone know if they cover it up(which this whole thing is dubious to begin with, we shouldn't even be talking about it)
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Mar 23, 2014 1:50 PM

Jan 2014
^

It's perfectly fine. I think it's ok to pity her at this point because it was all fake till now. Except few moments where her true self is shown, when shouting "I'm not scared if I'm with you, I'll fight" blah blah when talking to Ymir on the battlefield you know :P

So true Historia is one brave little bastard. She just needs time to evolve on her own, devoid of her "girlfriend". I think even Hajime said he struggles with her character. But I think observing her growth will be fascinating, highly doubt he'll let her rot aside.

Now when's Annie coming out? -.-
Mar 23, 2014 2:30 PM

Sep 2011
pwnagekitten said:
^

It's perfectly fine. I think it's ok to pity her at this point because it was all fake till now. Except few moments where her true self is shown, when shouting "I'm not scared if I'm with you, I'll fight" blah blah when talking to Ymir on the battlefield you know :P

So true Historia is one brave little bastard. She just needs time to evolve on her own, devoid of her "girlfriend". I think even Hajime said he struggles with her character. But I think observing her growth will be fascinating, highly doubt he'll let her rot aside.

I imagined a scene where Eren and Annie reconcile their stories, would be a good way to reintroduce her.

Historia... Looks like Eren will be the one filling her heart now that most of the other important people that are important to her, are gone. I dunno what makes her brave, but I am glad she's evolved beyond the stale cute loli character that made her so popular.
Mar 23, 2014 5:33 PM

Jan 2014
GodlyKyon said:
pwnagekitten said:
^

I imagined a scene where Eren and Annie reconcile their stories, would be a good way to reintroduce her.

Historia... Looks like Eren will be the one filling her heart now that most of the other important people that are important to her, are gone. I dunno what makes her brave, but I am glad she's evolved beyond the stale cute loli character that made her so popular.

She wasn't a "stale cute loli" character, she was faking an image of a "good little girl" with suicidal tendencies because she was told so way before that this is the way she should behave.

And this is what I believe is her real self:

http://www.onemanga.me/wp-content/manga/809/54/Attack_on_Titan_5019.jpg

Now that her support is gone (for the time being. I mean cmon, it's just building up for a reunion) she'll find other ways to rely on herself. Maybe she'll even reject being the Queen tho I doubt she'll have much choice in the matter.
Mar 23, 2014 6:25 PM

Sep 2011
pwnagekitten said:
GodlyKyon said:
pwnagekitten said:
^

She wasn't a "stale cute loli" character, she was faking an image of a "good little girl" with suicidal tendencies because she was told so way before that this is the way she should behave.

Now that her support is gone (for the time being. I mean cmon, it's just building up for a reunion) she'll find other ways to rely on herself. Maybe she'll even reject being the Queen tho I doubt she'll have much choice in the matter.

I just hope something well lthoughtout happens, this king character being introduced seems rather rushed to me... But then again, you can never tell whether a series could succeed, so him not bieng foreshadowed earlier could be forgiven.
Mar 24, 2014 4:41 AM

Jan 2013
GodlyKyon said:
pwnagekitten said:
GodlyKyon said:
pwnagekitten said:
^

I just hope something well lthoughtout happens, this king character being introduced seems rather rushed to me... But then again, you can never tell whether a series could succeed, so him not bieng foreshadowed earlier could be forgiven.

A girl who is petite, acts friendly cute and naive, *categorise her as a stale loli character*

.....really now?

On a serious note, though I admit that she was treated as some background character in the beginning of the series, I agree she had evolved into a more well-rounded character as the series goes on. If Isayama keep it up with her characterization, she could even become better character than Eren will ever be.
huehuehue
A piece of my brain just shot out of my weiner!- Onodera Punpun
Mar 24, 2014 12:01 PM

Jan 2014
bbboi90 said:

On a serious note, though I admit that she was treated as some background character in the beginning of the series, I agree she had evolved into a more well-rounded character as the series goes on. If Isayama keep it up with her characterization, she could even become better character than Eren will ever be.
huehuehue

For some reason whenever I watch anime with large cast of interesting characters, they always end up being more interesting then the main character. In the case of SNK sometimes I forget that Eren is main...how come authors always make supporting cast seem more relevant and interesting then main ones? I'll always find Ymir, Armin and Erwin 10x more interesting and developed then Eren ._.
Mar 24, 2014 3:08 PM

Mar 2014
pwnagekitten said:
For some reason whenever I watch anime with large cast of interesting characters, they always end up being more interesting then the main character. In the case of SNK sometimes I forget that Eren is main...how come authors always make supporting cast seem more relevant and interesting then main ones? I'll always find Ymir, Armin and Erwin 10x more interesting and developed then Eren ._.

I think that's more a case of you liking those characters more than Eren. I acknowledge and respect Armin for being smart as hell but not so long ago, my brothers would always mention how useless and annoying he was (see ep. 5). His growth does make him more likable but I still don't find him to be such an appealing character. But the same can be said about Eren, my brother also finds him annoying & stubborn. But I like Eren because he's the persistent type. There were a lot of things that made me like Eren (saving Mikasa at a young age, saving everyone from the Titans when he first turned into a Titan, bursting through Titan Clause, protecting Armin & Mikasa from the cannonball, protecting Mikasa and everyone with The Coordinate, etc.) even though he's not exactly the most developed character in the show (mainly because he's still so stubborn, but that's not exactly a bad thing). But you can't say Eren isn't a developed character -- he's gone a long way from being the helpless kid that couldn't save his mother from a Titan.

Also, I don't see how Erwin is more developed than Eren but he is definitely very interesting. And he's become a very likable character for me as well.

It's not really a matter of the supporting characters overshadowing the main, Isayama just did a fine job of making different characters appeal to different folks.
jreginaldMar 24, 2014 3:24 PM
Mar 24, 2014 4:14 PM

Oct 2013
jreginald said:
pwnagekitten said:

I think that's more a case of you liking those characters more than Eren. I acknowledge and respect Armin for being smart as hell but not so long ago, my brothers would always mention how useless and annoying he was (see ep. 5). His growth does make him more likable but I still don't find him to be such an appealing character. But the same can be said about Eren, my brother also finds him annoying & stubborn. But I like Eren because he's the persistent type. There were a lot of things that made me like Eren (saving Mikasa at a young age, saving everyone from the Titans when he first turned into a Titan, bursting through Titan Clause, protecting Armin & Mikasa from the cannonball, protecting Mikasa and everyone with The Coordinate, etc.) even though he's not exactly the most developed character in the show (mainly because he's still so stubborn, but that's not exactly a bad thing). But you can't say Eren isn't a developed character -- he's gone a long way from being the helpless kid that couldn't save his mother from a Titan.

Also, I don't see how Erwin is more developed than Eren but he is definitely very interesting. And he's become a very likable character for me as well.

It's not really a matter of the supporting characters overshadowing the main, Isayama just did a fine job of making different characters appeal to different folks.

Could not have said it any better.
Mar 24, 2014 5:45 PM

Sep 2011
None of the characters make me feeling anything in this series, except MAYBE Annie...
Mar 24, 2014 8:30 PM

Jan 2014
jreginald said:
pwnagekitten said:

Thing is. I never said Eren wasn't developed, you might want to read my post again - I said that other characters I provided as an example seem MORE developed then him.

While I can definitely see some growth in Eren's character it's overshadowed by some other characters in the manga. Yes, to me Armin (from a helpless nerd turning into what I believe will be a ruthless person with morals of sacrifice that will clash with Eren) , Ymir (her especially, character development just in few chapters put most other chars to shame), Erwin and few others are 10x more interesting and seem more developed. But that doesn't mean that I hold a personal bias against Eren because he's nowhere on my list of favorite characters, or because he falls in the annoying shonen trope. (even if he IS a lot more level headed now) I simply observe the flow of story and character development so far.

If I had one complaint that would be Mikasa. The only time I actually felt she evolved was when she thought Eren was dead (which was even extended in the anime version). Other from her being a usual bad ass I don't feel much for her. There are minor hints that show that she may be good friends with Sasha and maybe it should be a tool for her development somehow...
Mar 27, 2014 10:45 AM

Sep 2013
GodlyKyon said:
None of the characters make me feeling anything in this series, except MAYBE Annie...

You dont enjoy Erens burning hatred?? That was the selling point to me.
Mar 27, 2014 4:18 PM

Sep 2011
Old_Raven said:
GodlyKyon said:

I think I might have forgotten what it was like in the beginning of the series. But I guess, Eren was actually one fo the better protagonists. But over the long period of time I think my opinion changed with the focus on plot rather on individual characters... IDK, I may feel for them, but not on the level where I would remember them as succinctly different.
Mar 27, 2014 5:44 PM

Jan 2014
Old_Raven said:
GodlyKyon said:

His hatred and raging hormonal teenage angst gets annoying fast, so I'm glad he matured a bit.
Mar 28, 2014 9:26 AM
Mar 2014
GodlyKyon said:
Old_Raven said:
GodlyKyon said:

I think I might have forgotten what it was like in the beginning of the series. But I guess, Eren was actually one fo the better protagonists. But over the long period of time I think my opinion changed with the focus on plot rather on individual characters... IDK, I may feel for them, but not on the level where I would remember them as succinctly different.

That was how I felt about the characters too, when I first watched the anime and read the manga. Was more concerned about the story's plot and what other emotions Isayama will let me experience than what would happen to the characters. But my growing obsession with SnK made me attached to all the characters now...
Mar 29, 2014 11:32 AM
Apr 2012
i'm actually afraid christa/historia will be a traitor or something, i mean, she almost went with the colossal, the armored and ymir so it wouldn't surprise me if she went with them again. but let's see what will happen

(and also the comments between armin and mikasa were awesome omg)
Mar 30, 2014 1:44 AM

Jul 2008
The torturing looks painful, can't wait to see how the gang plans to carry out the revolution. Historia going to rule? awesome :D
Mar 30, 2014 4:55 AM

Jun 2011
pwnagekitten said:
You got it all wrong bitches, Historia is Queen of humanity, Ymir is Queen of titans, and in order to bring peace to humanity they have to marry.

Plot resolved.

:P

This.
Apr 2, 2014 2:29 PM

Mar 2014
pwnagekitten said:
Thing is. I never said Eren wasn't developed, you might want to read my post again - I said that other characters I provided as an example seem MORE developed then him.

While I can definitely see some growth in Eren's character it's overshadowed by some other characters in the manga. Yes, to me Armin (from a helpless nerd turning into what I believe will be a ruthless person with morals of sacrifice that will clash with Eren) , Ymir (her especially, character development just in few chapters put most other chars to shame), Erwin and few others are 10x more interesting and seem more developed. But that doesn't mean that I hold a personal bias against Eren because he's nowhere on my list of favorite characters, or because he falls in the annoying shonen trope. (even if he IS a lot more level headed now) I simply observe the flow of story and character development so far.

If I had one complaint that would be Mikasa. The only time I actually felt she evolved was when she thought Eren was dead (which was even extended in the anime version). Other from her being a usual bad ass I don't feel much for her. There are minor hints that show that she may be good friends with Sasha and maybe it should be a tool for her development somehow...

Alright, fair enough. Idk why I didn`t reply to this sooner but I did read your comment. My mistake for assuming that far.

I agree with the Mikasa thing. But I think most of her development happened while she was younger (from innocent little girl to cold-blooded killing machine). But I think it's her badassery that really makes her likable more than anything. It doesn't have to be her development, which isn't so bad either. Even though she can be very intimidating, you can tell that she still has a soft spot in her (mainly for Eren -- ie. Crying her heart out when she saw him come out of the Titan corpse). And I think that's already pretty good.
Apr 4, 2014 1:27 AM
Jan 2014
I am really excited about this developments in the story recently. From the change of war on titans to mankind itself.
My only wish is that we could change back to perspective of Bertholdt, Reiner, and Ymir for a bit even if we got distracted from the current story line.
May 8, 2014 9:24 PM

Aug 2012
Godtier_Taste said:
I'd like to have Historia as my queen... no! She is my queen... sorry Reiner... she's mine dude.
Should be more worried about Ymir than Reiner over Historia.
Oct 28, 2014 9:42 AM

Oct 2010
Levi seems very used to torturing people, no wonder he can easily beat up a kid in front of a court to a pulp.

Alteration of memory is also one very important thing that we've learned so far. Now, the question would be 'how' and 'by whom'.

Armin's turning little by little.. into a future Erwin indeed. Quite the delight.
Nov 2, 2014 9:31 AM

Dec 2013
Rereading the manga. Damn enjoying it almost as much as the first time.

This chapter really shows how SnK is not just mindless action, like some imply. There isn't any action but damn it is still thrilling, especially when they reveal some mysteries little by little.
Jan 21, 2015 3:37 PM

Jan 2012
Yo Armin what with scary face. so they starting Coup d'état btw torture level was over 9000.

Jun 4, 2015 6:57 AM

May 2012
That Armin titanface.
We all know that Armin wanted to get violated by that old man.

3/10
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jul 27, 2015 10:44 PM

Jan 2014
o my god, someone mentioned it but that guy was talking about a couple that wanted to fly.

then u remember armins parents heading outside soon. and they were blond. could the couple have been armins parents l!!!

As of now, please try to refrain from looking at MAL. its a complete mess right now T-T
People of anime have whooped, roasted, beaten, and tamed my ass. I have learned my ways and will never speak that horrible word. But, believe me, MY DAY OF VENGEANCE SHALL COME(please dont take this seriously, just "trying" to be funny lol
Sep 13, 2015 3:00 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Man this chapter was "nuts" (nudge nudge wink wink). Dialogue heavy chapter (but entertaining though). Erwin proves to be the most realistic, useful, loyal and intelligent character in SnK. Armin's "Just Kidding" face though! The torture scene though. Next chapter, balls!

4/5
Dec 1, 2015 11:45 AM

Sep 2014
Armin's trollface hahahah, I died.
Also Misaka saying she didn't raise him like that xD.
Creating new technology? Nah, let's kill everyone. Sasuga government
Torture was handled pretty nicely.
Queen Historia Reiss...that sounds nice :o
nerfxDec 1, 2015 11:54 AM
Jun 22, 2016 2:25 PM

Feb 2013
Historia, my queen.
Jan 23, 2017 9:38 AM

Dec 2014
well that face that armin made for really something...got me totally
Apr 16, 2017 11:03 AM

Apr 2015
Man that torture was awful. Poor lad got rekt.
May 20, 2017 3:43 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The revelations between Pixis and Elvin was great, and hidden more that we can "read"!!!
Theory? I want to read this theory!!
Zoe give me afraid!!! Her hidden personality, her hidden hate!!! :/

The last two pages of this chapter was very revealing!!! Historia!!!!
I don´t want to tell you, better read it!!!
Jun 18, 2017 1:01 PM

Dec 2014
I don't get the difference between the royal government and the reevas company and the military police first sqaud

Why is Erwin againts the king
ClefairiessJun 18, 2017 1:26 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2017 3:58 AM

Dec 2015
Historia is a princess then :OO I wonder what she'll think when they tell her the plan.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 10, 2018 5:52 PM
May 2012
Ralph.....you are a disappointment.
Sep 10, 2018 11:59 AM

Dec 2015
Wow, heavy shit actually is going on now, pretty intense!
Feb 20, 2020 7:15 PM

Jan 2016
LMFAAOOOOO watching Hange and Levi torture that dude was hilarious

"At least ask me a question before torturing me!"
"Oh shut it!!"

They really are great at finding information out though.
Dec 24, 2020 9:23 PM

Sep 2011
Now humans are the enemy. Erwin wants to overthrow the king and place Historia in his place. Erwin is really a gambler, and he loves make complex plans.

That torture scene was really heavy. I even feel pity for that guy. It was a little weird how his friend read that message so easy. I now that he was beign threatened, but it was obvious what Hange and Levi were doing.
Dec 30, 2020 7:19 AM

Nov 2020
Oh, that was brutal
Man, listen to them tear into me. Good thing I'm used to it.

Jan 5, 2021 1:58 PM
Mar 2015
This just became Final Fantasy 10.
Jan 13, 1:39 PM

Nov 2015
pwnagekitten said:
Now that her support is gone (for the time being. I mean cmon, it's just building up for a reunion) she'll find other ways to rely on herself.
GodlyKyon said:
Historia... Looks like Eren will be the one filling her heart now that most of the other important people that are important to her, are gone
MasterDetective said:
Will she evoke her own will as leader? Will she be Erwins puppet? Will she be alongside Eren as king? Will she even be the queen for long( Erwin might just want to make her queen so she ends the monarchy)? We don't know how its all going to play out.
MasterDetective said:
I don't want Historia to just become queen, sit on the throne all day, and basically be out of commission and the central plot (survey corps/fightin titans) but I also have faith because this series has proven to handle these major curveballs well.

welp, you're in for a mayor disappointment my friend... the future of this manga is dire. 🤢

pwnagekitten said:
If anything, I think they're somehow related, they have identical eyes and face, and share the same facial features as well as memories with "Geographica", or however you call her lol.

your an inverse racist person, you know that? not my fault if you can't distinguish between whites 😋

💢

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 22, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.