Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Mar 5, 2014 7:09 AM

Aug 2013
Pff, was expecting a full-on battle between Killua and Youpi... But after throwing a few ineffective punches, Kill just ran away!! We need some action now!
Mar 5, 2014 7:53 AM

Jan 2014
Kenji_Kun said:
We need some action now!

I'm happy that you didn't get what you want. HxH is different anime, so.... this don't change. :)

This episode was really awesome. Killua and his Kanmuru, Ikalgo and his tactical fight.

sorry for poor english
Mar 5, 2014 9:15 AM

Jan 2014
Taito10 said:
Kenji_Kun said:
We need some action now!

I'm happy that you didn't get what you want. HxH is different anime, so.... this don't change. :)

This episode was really awesome. Killua and his Kanmuru, Ikalgo and his tactical fight.

sorry for poor english

Action does not necessarily have to be throwing fists and shouting. The situation with Ikalgo had its issues in that it was over-strategizing common things and ignoring painfully obvious developments.
The stuff with Melereon is great too, but even for someone as dumb (he's actually quite a bit smarter than he's given credit for) as Youpi, it has been overplayed.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 5, 2014 9:20 AM
Dec 2012
Uhhh Killua part was just too short, wanted him to use more of his powers besides punches and kicks
Mar 5, 2014 9:58 AM

Feb 2014
Taito10 said:
Kenji_Kun said:
We need some action now!

sorry for poor english

Some of the shit that full on hunter fanboys/girls come out with is ridiculous, tactical really?
Mar 5, 2014 10:21 AM

Feb 2013
JamalKing said:
Taito10 said:
Kenji_Kun said:
We need some action now!

sorry for poor english

Some of the shit that full on hunter fanboys/girls come out with is ridiculous, tactical really?

You might not have liked it (heck I didn't even find it that interesting myself) but how was it not tactical?
Mar 5, 2014 10:25 AM

Feb 2014
gedata said:

You might not have liked it (heck I didn't even find it that interesting myself) but how was it not tactical?

It just wasn't particularly clever, not in the slightest.
Mar 5, 2014 11:31 AM

Dec 2012
JamalKing said:

Not that I want to defend it, since like you I didn't think it was smart but something doesn't need to be particularly clever to be counted as a tactic.

tac·ti·cal adjective \ˈtak-ti-kəl\
: of, relating to, or used for a specific plan that is created to achieve a particular goal in war, politics, etc.
Mar 5, 2014 12:27 PM

Aug 2012
JamalKing said:

Dude come on you're just going out of your way to put people down now. I'd agree that it wasn't so complex and well thought out to receive unanimous praise, but it was still a tactical fight that helped develop a character. No need to shit on someone for simply enjoying the direction the story is going with its characters.
Mar 5, 2014 12:36 PM

Jun 2009
AlexTheRiot said:
JamalKing said:

Dude come on you're just going out of your way to put people down now. I'd agree that it wasn't so complex and well thought out to receive unanimous praise, but it was still a tactical fight that helped develop a character. No need to shit on someone for simply enjoying the direction the story is going with its characters.

Yeah, I agree that it wasn't a great sequence. As I said, I thought it was a good, not great episode. Instead of the tactics themselves, I was more appreciative of the fact that Ikalgo used his brains to win a battle he had no chance of coming out on top of. Like I said before, though, the best part was him not being able to pull the trigger.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 5, 2014 1:21 PM

Jan 2014
Psalidokrator said:
I can't help but feel a little disappointed, that was some pretty standard animation and presentation here. When i read the manga i expected the Kanmuru scene in anime to be mindblowing but now i feel dissapointed, something that doesn't happen very often in HxH. Especially when he did the whirlwind attack and it was just a still-frame artwork without animation, it made me sad. If it was as good as the "switch on" Killua scene that would be great. It wasn't bad of course just pretty normal...

This is my main problem as well, nothing near the standard Killua awesomeness, despite the power's creativity... MH messed this one up.

What were those Japanese fat figures when the power was explained by the way?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2014 1:30 PM

Nov 2013
It couldn't be helped when there is so little to work with + the long ass narration which imo is the only reason they extended it.
SCARY MONSTER
Mar 5, 2014 1:40 PM

Jan 2014
http://24.media.tumblr.com/b4b4d84d7c261a80e2f39636d4371f29/tumblr_n1xllfsvLQ1rydwbvo1_r1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ywo9qoQ.gif
Those gifs are great though
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2014 1:42 PM

Nov 2013
True.
SCARY MONSTER
Mar 5, 2014 2:04 PM

Nov 2012
Next episode will demonstrate why Togashi does not like assistants, maybe.
Mar 5, 2014 2:53 PM

May 2013
I guess I'm in the minority when I say that I thoroughly enjoyed Ikalgo's part, more so than Killua's. It was just great to watch his carefully take down Brovada without actually taking him on directly.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Mar 5, 2014 2:55 PM

Oct 2012
Words can't express how disappointing this episode was. I really hope that Ikalgo get's killed off,he is just taking screen time and he is fairly useless and not interesting.
Mar 5, 2014 3:04 PM

Jan 2014
MrAM said:
I guess I'm in the minority when I say that I thoroughly enjoyed Ikalgo's part, more so than Killua's. It was just great to watch his carefully take down Brovada without actually taking him on directly.

I actually like that part as well, I think this episode was way better than last week.
Mar 5, 2014 4:28 PM

Jul 2010
Ikalgo as McGuyver was fucking awesome. Too bad he didn't kill him, all that effort for nothing at all. Also, still waiting to see Netero vs Meruem, they are sure taking it long.
Mar 5, 2014 7:12 PM

Jul 2013
one thing I like in HxH is that strong people are strong... I mean they fight at full potential right from the start.. not like the typical shounen where they will be beaten up to death before they power up and beat the enemy..
MrAM said:

hey I feel the same!
Mar 5, 2014 7:28 PM
Aug 2012
This episode is what I've been waiting to see for the last 5-6 weeks. Holy shit, I did not expect that... Fucking amazing animation and power... Almost OP, good it had a disadvantage though!

Link to the fight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feURTosC2I8&feature=youtu.be
Mar 5, 2014 7:43 PM

Aug 2009
hmm so much to say about this episode. but I'll keep it short:

Killua. Amazing he was totally great and just pure awesome! :)
The rest of this episode I didn't really care for, was very uninteresting and just not my cup of tea. I will say this though, I've read through this entire thread and this elitist attitude is quite revolting. There are plenty of people who found this episode to be boring, etc... I being one of those people, who do not seek constant battle just because it's a shonen anime. To assume so is quite immature, and baseless really. Why would someone invest so much time and effort to make it this far into this anime if they are only watching it for the fight scenes? This anime has always been much more than that and I'm certain people know that. It's just this episode was a bit disappointing to some people, now you could either accept it or keep trying to justify that those who find this episode to be boring are impatient when really there is no basis for your hypothesis. Unless someone outright says "where is the action?" then your assumptions are just only that, an assumption. and you do know what they say about people who make assumptions don't you? they make an ass of themselves.

Mar 5, 2014 8:33 PM
Sep 2013
lovexLuffy said:
hmm so much to say about this episode. but I'll keep it short:

Killua. Amazing he was totally great and just pure awesome! :)
The rest of this episode I didn't really care for, was very uninteresting and just not my cup of tea. I will say this though, I've read through this entire thread and this elitist attitude is quite revolting. There are plenty of people who found this episode to be boring, etc... I being one of those people, who do not seek constant battle just because it's a shonen anime. To assume so is quite immature, and baseless really. Why would someone invest so much time and effort to make it this far into this anime if they are only watching it for the fight scenes? This anime has always been much more than that and I'm certain people know that. It's just this episode was a bit disappointing to some people, now you could either accept it or keep trying to justify that those who find this episode to be boring are impatient when really there is no basis for your hypothesis. Unless someone outright says "where is the action?" then your assumptions are just only that, an assumption. and you do know what they say about people who make assumptions don't you? they make an ass of themselves.

I always liked your posts. +1
Mar 5, 2014 10:37 PM

Jan 2009
Killua runs out of godspeed fast, he have to work on his nen stamina for that
Mar 5, 2014 11:25 PM

Aug 2009
Cresherhsm said:

Thank you, and I've always liked yours as well. Much respect to your well written, informative, and intriguing post. I enjoy reading them no matter the length.
Concerning this episode though I understand both sides of the argument, I just really want some people to accept that not everyone will or should share the same opinion.

Mar 5, 2014 11:44 PM

Jun 2009
lovexLuffy said:
Cresherhsm said:

Thank you, and I've always liked yours as well. Much respect to your well written, informative, and intriguing post. I enjoy reading them no matter the length.
Concerning this episode though I understand both sides of the argument, I just really want some people to accept that not everyone will or should share the same opinion.

Peace and Understanding in the HxH forums sure would be nice, yes.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 5, 2014 11:52 PM

Jan 2014
lovexLuffy said:
Cresherhsm said:

I found this episode underwhelming, But the forum does show that most of them actually do complain about the action. Now I'm not saying people should fight over it, but sometimes these complaints are just as revolting and childish.
And their numbers are far larger than the two or three that fit your description.
Mar 5, 2014 11:54 PM

Feb 2014
Decent EP Killua going SSJ was epic needs to work on his stamina tho if he ever wants to use it in a full on fight.

Octopus guy is doin good for himself I don't get the part where he 'never pulled a trigger himself bullshit' Im sure it was him controlling the body shooting at Killua.
Mar 5, 2014 11:57 PM

Jan 2014
Miyata- said:
Decent EP Killua going SSJ was epic needs to work on his stamina tho if he ever wants to use it in a full on fight.

Octopus guy is doin good for himself I don't get the part where he 'never pulled a trigger himself bullshit' Im sure it was him controlling the body shooting at Killua.

'Pull the trigger' is a way of saying 'execute' I think...

Even against killua his job was to slow him down/bleed him out while the leol squad or the fishes take him out, so he was mostly assuming a supporting role
Mar 6, 2014 12:03 AM

Feb 2014
judals said:
Miyata- said:

Even against killua his job was to slow him down/bleed him out while the leol squad or the fishes take him out, so he was mostly assuming a supporting role

I get that in a way, but throughout their encounter he was making calculations about possible outcomes and future risks, surely he would have thought letting him live could come back to him at some point. Better for him if he just pulled the trigger imo.
Mar 6, 2014 12:06 AM

Aug 2009
judals said:

I found this episode underwhelming, But the forum does show that most of them actually do complain about the action. Now I'm not saying people should fight over it, but sometimes these complaints are just as revolting and childish.
And their numbers are far larger than the two or three that fit your description.

what do you mean complain about the action? the lack there of?
my take on this forum is that most people found the latter part with Ikalgo to be boring because he is a character that not many people find interesting. I for one do share that same sentiment. But I also understand that this is a story and each character no matter how small the role, has a significant part in the plot. Now some people do complain about the lack of action and its to be expected. We were shown an amazing cliffhanger last week regarding Killua and his new power, only to receive about 5 minutes of action from their fight while the rest of the episode was taken up with other things. I guess wanting to see the main characters contributes to the opposition as well. No matter the good points that happened or the character development that has arisen not many people find Ikalgo to be interesting enough and unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about that.

Mar 6, 2014 12:06 AM

Jun 2009
Miyata- said:
judals said:
Miyata- said:

I get that in a way, but throughout their encounter he was making calculations about possible outcomes and future risks, surely he would have thought letting him live could come back to him at some point. Better for him if he just pulled the trigger imo.

Definitely it would have been better to pull the trigger. He just couldn't, I guess.

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 6, 2014 12:18 AM

Jan 2014
lovexLuffy said:
judals said:

what do you mean complain about the action? the lack there of?
my take on this forum is that most people found the latter part with Ikalgo to be boring because he is a character that not many people find interesting. I for one do share that same sentiment. But I also understand that this is a story and each character no matter how small the role, has a significant part in the plot. Now some people do complain about the lack of action and its to be expected. We were shown an amazing cliffhanger last week regarding Killua and his new power, only to receive about 5 minutes of action from their fight while the rest of the episode was taken up with other things. I guess wanting to see the main characters contributes to the opposition as well. No matter the good points that happened or the character development that has arisen not many people find Ikalgo to be interesting enough and unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about that.

Actually the octo and koala are so favored by so many that they keep getting really annoying nicknames.
Well, that's where people are divided, some people have the 'I don't care, show me the top tier with action, while others want it to be more about everyone leaving no one in the shadows.
I personally like how hxh did not spend too much tike on Killua, some people mihht have expected a 1/2-episode long fight and maybe even the end of youpi since killua is a main and all, him runnning away was a much better outcome for me,making yupi even more of a best that I thought of him before.
It's just that when people speak on behalf of everyone about how "nobody cares" about this character development or story progression that it gets quite obnoxious.
Mar 6, 2014 12:25 AM

Aug 2009
judals said:

It's just that when people speak on behalf of everyone about how "nobody cares" about this character development or story progression that it gets quite obnoxious.

are you underhandedly calling me obnoxious? when I fairly accessed how people were reacting. I'm not trying to make a point out of the blue here, I've read many post regarding this episode and that is what I concluded. I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone. I'm simply stating what I have seen others post. So I don't know if you misunderstood or if you're looking for someone to argue with but to call me obnoxious? you don't want to do that. so lets stop here before I truly get angry.

Mar 6, 2014 12:33 AM

Jan 2014
lovexLuffy said:
judals said:

are you underhandedly calling me obnoxious? when I fairly accessed how people were reacting. I'm not trying to make a point out of the blue here, I've read many post regarding this episode and that is what I concluded. I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone. I'm simply stating what I have seen others post. So I don't know if you misunderstood or if you're looking for someone to argue with but to call me obnoxious? you don't want to do that. so lets stop here before I truly get angry.

Why would you get that impression? I was replying to you about people who complain about this episode, a 3rd party, so naturally I wouldn't need to point out who I'm calling that (the topic of our discussion), especially since I don't remember you using the "nobody liked it" kind of post, so no, I wasn't. Honestly.

I'm saying just as much as you find people who undermine others for preferring action obnoxious (which are few), I find the ones who blatantly speak for everyone - again, not you- to be the same.
Mar 6, 2014 1:03 AM

Dec 2012
Miyata- said:

It wouldn't have mattered anyway. His inability to kill him is just part of his personality, it's purpose was to show that he is 'good' and can't commit anything remotely 'evil' like the other ants. He is the same as Colt since both of their human selves were 'good' people.

Octabro purpose in this arc is just to add a 'nakama' feel and spirit to it imo.

I think what is really disappointing about this episode is Killua's Godspeed power and action sequences. They were just bland and only there for fan-service.
Mar 6, 2014 1:30 AM

Jun 2009
tsudecimo said:
Miyata- said:

It wouldn't have mattered anyway. His inability to kill him is just part of his personality, it's purpose was to show that he is 'good' and can't commit anything remotely 'evil' like the other ants. He is the same as Colt since both of their human selves were 'good' people.

Octabro purpose in this arc is just to add a 'nakama' feel and spirit to it imo.

I think what is really disappointing about this episode is Killua's Godspeed power and action sequences. They were just bland and only there for fan-service.

I don't know, it showed Ikalgo not being able to kill Bro more like a moment of weakness than anything. I definitely didn't get the feeling it was glorifying his inaction. For one, I don't think he would have thrown up if that was the case.

Also, don't forget Colt did a lot of killing by the act of giving the queen food. It was his loyalty to his queen and the last remnant of her life, the baby, that won over the hunters. The Royal Guard are showing this loyalty as well, it's just the hunters and guard aren't in a position that Colt was in where they could bargain.

It's interesting you get the feeling his Godspeed is a form of fanservice, I would say not really. He is literally wailing on Youpi mindlessly to let out his anger, for what it's worth I didn't get the feeling of fanservice. But, if people enjoy him beating up Youpi there really isn't anything wrong with that.

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 6, 2014 1:43 AM

Dec 2012
insan3Spectre said:
tsudecimo said:

I don't know, it showed Ikalgo not being able to kill Bro more like a moment of weakness than anything. I definitely didn't get the feeling it was glorifying his inaction. For one, I don't think he would have thrown up if that was the case.

Also, don't forget Colt did a lot of killing by the act of giving the queen food. It was his loyalty to his queen and the last remnant of her life, the baby, that won over the hunters. The Royal Guard are showing this loyalty as well, it's just the hunters and guard aren't in a position that Colt was in where they could bargain.

It's interesting you get the feeling his Godspeed is a form of fanservice, I would say not really. He is literally wailing on Youpi mindlessly to let out his anger, for what it's worth I didn't get the feeling of fanservice. But, if people enjoy him beating up Youpi there really isn't anything wrong with that.

Oh he threw up. I didn't even realize that, haha. I only glanced over all of it, when I was reading the manga. Yeah you are right, it was a 'weakness' thing.

Well Colt might have killed or assisted in killing people. But he felt guilty and thought what he was doing was wrong and it was something that he didn't understand since he is programmed to be loyal to her. Well my whole my point crumbled in itself since Ikaglo thing was clearly depicted as a moment of weakness

Not the Godspeed itself, since that's just an ability and can't be fan-service since it's a part of a main character. Him beating Youpi a few times was, and it even more evident by Madhouse adding a bit more action sequences than the manga. I call it fan-service, since there was really no point in him attack Youpi that way. He didn't injure him or affected him in anyway except angering him. I don't think I called it wrong or right, I just didn't particularly enjoy it since it was basically fan-service and not something important or relevant to a future development, plus like I said it was bland and wasn't really unique or interesting and I have seen it a lot of times before in different mediums, but to be fair it's not easy to be creative with the lighting power.
Mar 6, 2014 1:44 AM
Sep 2013
tsudecimo said:

tsudecimo said:

Not the Godspeed itself, since that's just an ability and can't be fan-service since it's a part of a main character. Him beating Youpi a few times was, and it even more evident by Madhouse adding a bit more action sequences than the manga. I call it fan-service, since there was really no point in him attack Youpi that way. He didn't injure him or affected him in anyway except angering him.

Killua said it himself, it was just him "blowing off some steam". He didn't just leave the room because he couldn't bear to see his best friend in that state but also because Gon's words hurt him deeply. That was his way off venting things out.
CresherhsmMar 6, 2014 2:22 AM
Mar 6, 2014 1:51 AM

Dec 2012
Cresherhsm said:
tsudecimo said:

Mar 6, 2014 6:24 AM

Apr 2010
Killua was so awesome in dis episode *^* can't wait seeing him fight Pitou with Gon.
Mar 6, 2014 7:05 AM

Oct 2013
Where did the pink koala bear end up? I wanted to see him dying. :P Or is he yet to come?

Anyways, started HxH 2 weeks ago and caught up now...I dont know what to do with my life now D:
<3
Mar 6, 2014 11:21 AM

Jan 2011
tsudecimo said:

Fanservice?
Do you understand the Knuckle ability

@tsudecimo when i read your post.... XD , Its funny.
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Mar 6, 2014 11:57 AM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Where did the pink koala bear end up? I wanted to see him dying. :P Or is he yet to come?

Anyways, started HxH 2 weeks ago and caught up now...I dont know what to do with my life now D:

The last time Koala was seen he was staying with Colt, Bihorn, and the others who stayed loyal to the queen. I would like to see him (Koala) too but more because I liked the little glimpses we got of his character. I believe that was filler material, though? Which would explain why it didn't amount to much.

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 6, 2014 12:01 PM

Jan 2014
insan3Spectre said:
Gwendolly said:

The last time Koala was seen he was staying with Colt, Bihorn, and the others who stayed loyal to the queen. I would like to see him (Koala) too but more because I liked the little glimpses we got of his character. I believe that was filler material, though? Which would explain why it didn't amount to much.

You mean the part with the Lumberjack? I believe that's canon, maybe they just glossed over him like Gyro, as in he was just set up while his story flowed with the rest until he disappeared?

That's what they did with Abengane anyway.
Mar 6, 2014 12:21 PM

Oct 2011
I love how these threads turn into anyone who complains gets attacked in an asinine manner about "oh there just looking for big fights" or "you're a One Piece fan so you're arguments invalid". Complaints about pacing or a moment being "boring" do not equate being an "OMG WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ACTION!!! RAGE!!!!" tard.

With that out the way, my thoughts:

-The beginning portions of the episode were animated very nicely. Seeing Killua use Kamuru was awesome and 2 thumbs up for Madhouse's animation here. They've generally done a great job with animating the lightning and I have no complaints here either. Of course, with praise you must also point out the faults. I didn't like how they changed up Killua's dialogue when he was approaching Youpi. This could be an issue in translation, but I remember Killua saying something along the lines of "Sorry. All I'm about to do is strike you 8 times, all right?" Like I said, it could've been an issue in translation, but that's a vast difference from him saying he needs to let off some steam.

- I'll admit right now, never was a fan of the Ikalgo portions in the manga and I'm not here either. Why? Well, it has less to do with them actually focusing on Ikalgo and more of the time spent on it. It feels like everything that is done between Welfin and Ikalgo could be summarized in a much, much shorter time span. However, instead we get longer inner monologues about self doubt than we do with just about any other character, which drags out there scenes exponentially. Does it mean the content is bad? No, but the quality of the content is deteriorated because of the poor pacing utilized in their scenes as well as the placement of it. All of the scenes with Ikalgo especially are happening right in the middle of all the other crazy events going on. While it could have served as an excellent side plot that gives us a break from the intense amount of action going on instead it is given way too much focus where the character's inner monologue take up more time than their actual progression in the plot. So for me, like with many others, you are left wishing that they would just get on with it more so than enjoying the nice break in the main action.

- I wish there had been more focus on Morel and Pouf in this episode. It was too short at the end to add any real significant impact to the episode. Although, next episode shit will hit the fan judging off the preview so I'll let it slide.
Mar 6, 2014 12:24 PM

Jan 2014
^ Do you always try that hard to make a big deal out of things?

What you're referring to did not even last for a quarter of a page, maybe, and it wasn't even as aggressive as you make it out to be, and it was just one person vs another or 2, and it's long since buried. And no body was called a tard. And you're the first to bring up one piece here.

So.... relax, maybe?
Mar 6, 2014 12:53 PM

Jun 2009
@ judals

Sorry, not sure what lumberjack you are talking about? I mean the Koala Chimera Ant who shot water bullets and the bull Ant who was with Colt and Penguin a few times. It's possible I am forgetting something, though.

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 6, 2014 12:57 PM

Jan 2014
You know the guy who was cutting down trees who was shot by the Koala, that scene he gave a little something philosophical about humans and their 'superiority' and his dialogue with Meleoron which hinted at something else I believe about killing someone while escaping.

Anyway it seems like they just packed their things and are waiting for a future arc instead. Maybe Bihorn is the same, but it could be an open-ended thread and we may never see him again.

So far we got:

Koala
Gyro
Bihorn
Colt and that tiny ant

GrunbeldMar 6, 2014 1:03 PM
Mar 6, 2014 1:01 PM

Oct 2011
judals said:
^ Do you always try that hard to make a big deal out of things?

What you're referring to did not even last for a quarter of a page, maybe, and it wasn't even as aggressive as you make it out to be, and it was just one person vs another or 2, and it's long since buried. And no body was called a tard. And you're the first to bring up one piece here.

So.... relax, maybe?

Wow someone took things a bit... personally? I never said anyone specifically, I just said these threads always turn to that. Maybe you should rethink some things about your own ability to form an argument if you feel like that applied to you in any manner. Not to mention that was more or less a generalized statement than anything else. If you don't think that happens in these threads... then you're blind or have amnesia since you've been guilty of using the One Piece argument in the past.

However, I will say this. The rest of the beginning portions of that post were heavily relevant as this thread did consist of those very same arguments about someone calling something boring equating to them being accused of only caring about action, which isn't always the case. If you read the rest of my post, you would see that there is a logical side to the complaints about the Ikalgo stuff that people seem to overlook in favor of discrediting anyone who doesn't particularly enjoy that portion of the material.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014

animeboilolz - Yesterday

41 by animeboilolz »»
32 minutes ago

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Yesterday, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

915 by Thesk8er2000 »»
Apr 19, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

44 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.