Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 23, 2009 3:08 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Read it here! ~> http://sagakure.livejournal.com/339786.html (As usual we have to thank Sagakure for scanlating for us fans so quickly. >_<)

~ Introduction of Kaito!!! (A new and hot and sexy and bishie character who appeared in one of the VK novels.)

~ Start of the vampire ball and more seemingly strained political talks on both the hunter and vampire side.

~ Shiki and Rima are back!!! (I hope I am not the only one wondering where the 2 have gone off too for the past chapters. =X)

~ The 3 main characters face each other together after one whole year... (Hope nothing bad happens. =( )

Not as breathtaking as the last chapter but still good!!! *Runs off to re-read* ^_^

Aug 23, 2009 6:44 AM

Apr 2009
That was interesting! *-*
First, I just have to fangirl a little: omg, Kaname was so hot and sexy and wonderful and *can't breathe* ...
Okay, I can breathe now^^
Anyway... Kaname <3 <3 <3
But seriously, he did Yuuki's nails? :/
Okay.... xDD

And yay.... more Yori... (hope you notice my sarcasam) idk, why I don't like her, I just don't....oo
Kaito... I still don't have any opinion about him. His attitude is kinda annoying sometimes, and sometimes it's interesting... And he killed his brother...Oo I mean, wtf?! So what if he's was a vampire... oO

Yay! Ruka! Yay! She's so pretty in this chapter =^-^= And I admire her for being so nice to Yuuki xDDD

Yuuki... We'll she's actually not annoying in this chapter (though she should just call him Kaname damn it.... ><"")

And Is It just me or everyone seemes unfriendly on that meeting...Oo
Um, this might be the stupidest theory ever, but did vampire hunters devour Kaname (he's true self) to gain enough power for hunting vampires? Oo

Wow... Rima sure is annoyed at Kaname...=_= I would feel the same If I was her, but then again, I'd do exactly what Kaname did. (I mean, I wouldn't let my friends near a psycho like Sara xD)
And Shiki seems kinda hotter now... At least to me he does...^^

An Kaname and Yuuki look so cute together! <3

deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Aug 23, 2009 7:13 AM

Oct 2008
GothicQueen said:
Anyway... Kaname <3 <3 <3
But seriously, he did Yuuki's nails? :/
Okay.... xDD

I was thinking that too!!! I think Kaname fans will want him to do their nails too!!! *squeals*

GothicQueen said:

Kaito... I still don't have any opinion about him. His attitude is kinda annoying sometimes, and sometimes it's interesting... And he killed his brother...Oo I mean, wtf?! So what if he's was a vampire... oO

I don't really understand what is his motive for bringing Yori along to the ball but oh wells, he looks hot! So I will probably accept him for his looks for the time being. =X

GothicQueen said:

Wow... Rima sure is annoyed at Kaname...=_= I would feel the same If I was her, but then again, I'd do exactly what Kaname did. (I mean, I wouldn't let my friends near a psycho like Sara xD)
And Shiki seems kinda hotter now... At least to me he does...^^

I was a bit shocked at her reaction toward Kaname T_T... But I think everything will be cleared up soon (let it be please >_<). Shiki is love! <3

Aug 23, 2009 7:36 AM

Nov 2007
I'm glad to see Ichijou-senpai looks well!

Three main (and Yori) are going to face each other.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 23, 2009 8:00 AM

Apr 2008
Yey, more Yori and less Yuuki x3
Kind of better than the other chapters.. I just hope that Yuuki's idiocy stops from now on, let's see if she can ignore Zero and just enjoy being with Kaname..
Aug 23, 2009 8:05 AM

May 2007
Finally, a decent chapter from Vampire Knight was released and it barely contained any Yuuki teenage angst thankfully. A lot of dialogue for sure, but a lot of explanations occurred, the stupid vampire and hunter association meeting happened (finally, after being the subject of discussion for roughly 2-3 chapters) and the ball is under way.

I, for one, am really happy that the author provided an explanation (a good one at that) at who Kaito was, because if there wasn't one, I would have absolutely no clue who he was because he looks like so many other characters that have been introduced.

I'm also happy with the development of the human attending the vampires party. It's perfectly set up for something drastic to happen and Zero to come in and do his thing. Regardless, next chapter should be good since all the main players are in one room and something...anything... has to happen.
Aug 23, 2009 8:55 AM

Apr 2009
Reina-chama said:

I don't really understand what is his motive for bringing Yori along to the ball but oh wells, he looks hot! So I will probably accept him for his looks for the time being. =X

Well, It seem like he wants to help Zero(about killing Yuuki)... but maybe he just wants to crash the party XDD
Or maybe... Okay, this is very unlikely, but Zero said something like: "When you showed up, I thought that you had come to kill me" and Kaito replied: 'If you get violent, I'll definitely kill you"
So maybe, just maybe, he really wants to kill him. If Zero kills Yuuki or Kaname for no reason (because none of them would ever hurt Yori) that It would be a good reason for Kaito to kill him...
Reina-chama said:

I was a bit shocked at her reaction toward Kaname T_T... But I think everything will be cleared up soon (let it be please >_<). Shiki is love! <3

Me too T^T Actually, I though that she's annoying...xDD (anyone who dislikes Kaname(and by that I mean characters, not real people)is annoying for me xDD ...even though Zero isn't so irritating...)
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Aug 23, 2009 10:48 AM

May 2008
Zero's expressions were absolutely marvelous. And I think Kaito is definitely going to be one of my favorite characters. I mean, bringing a human girl to taunt the vampires? Lovely, deliciously lovely idea.
Aug 23, 2009 12:37 PM

Jan 2008
Dammit. I don't want Zero and Yuuki to meet again. D:
Whatever though. Yuuki and Kaname look amazing together~
Aug 23, 2009 1:54 PM

Sep 2007
I expected Yuuki to be a little... shocked when she saw Zero. -_- What's with that emotionless look...? >_>
Aug 23, 2009 1:58 PM
May 2008
omg they're all so gorgeous. i really like Yuuki's hair like that.
yeah Yuuki didn't look too shocked to see Zero but that's because I'm pretty sure she knew he was going to be there and had prepared herself for it. but she will be surprised to see Wakaba. that will be a nice reunion hopefully.
And Kaito seems interesting too. like he has no real allegiance other than to kill any harmful vampires.
Aug 23, 2009 1:59 PM

Apr 2009
Talu said:
I expected Yuuki to be a little... shocked when she saw Zero. -_- What's with that emotionless look...? >_>

Um... She already knew that he'll be there, why would It be shocking? Oo
deadoptimist said:
Aug 23, 2009 2:04 PM

Apr 2009
I like Kaito and his plan. He want to use that girl as a bait. Look like there will be chaos at the party. We want to see more Vampire Hunters like him xD Others are just too soft LoL.
Aug 23, 2009 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
We're finally moving along in the story. Bout time. Any more pathetic Yuuki and I would have pulled my hair out.
It didn't really surprise me that Yori ended up at the party, but the way in which she did sure did. It seems Kaito is going to be quite entertaining.
Kaname and Zero were both as sexy as ever. And it was nice to see Shiki, although Rima irritated me.

Aug 23, 2009 2:31 PM

Sep 2007
GothicQueen said:
Talu said:

Um... She already knew that he'll be there, why would It be shocking? Oo

She hasn't seen him for a whole year before... and apparently she's in love with him too. ~_~ or whatever it was.
TaluAug 25, 2009 12:02 PM
Aug 23, 2009 3:13 PM

May 2007
Oooh. Good chapter, I wonder what's going to happen next :)
Although, wtf was that about Kaname doing Yuuki's nails? Like, huh? o_O

Aug 23, 2009 3:22 PM

Dec 2008
dangit i wished more was to happened!!!!.... *rips outs computer*
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Aug 23, 2009 6:45 PM

May 2009
syaaj said:
dangit i wished more was to happened!!!!.... *rips outs computer*

I kind of agree with you here, but with the intro of Kaito plus the ball starting I'm pretty satisfied.
Aug 23, 2009 6:50 PM

Dec 2008
This is the Vampire Knight drama I know and love, not all the emo-ness and excessive angst from the last couple of chapters! We get some real plot development and some interesting build-up. Plus, Kaito's introduction and more Yori is a big plus. I also died of fangirlism in this chapter - none of the characters particularly disappointed me, although I was sad to see Takuma only getting a couple of panels. I miss him ;_; When he did show up this chapters, though, I burst out laughing so I suppose it's ok for now xD
Aug 23, 2009 11:05 PM
May 2009
I'm thinking Zero is not serious about killing Yuuki --now, he's got the chairman stepping in too. Although I'm secretly hoping he actually ends up killing her some how *I can only hope* since Zero and Yuuki and my least favorite characters. One of the reasons why I support the ZeroxYuuki fans -- I think they deserve each other.

Anyway, I doubt killing Yuuki and Kaname would solve his problem since there are a few purebloods out there as well. Liked the chapter. Killing Yuuki would be mean forfeiting his life since I doubt he would be able to kill Kaname alone. Maybe with the help of his new pal. Might be his plan all along.
Aug 24, 2009 12:27 AM

Feb 2008
man i loved that last page! there was so much emotion in zero's eyes.
and kaname x yuki! they are so cute together.

Im wondering why ichijou is a servant?!
Aug 24, 2009 2:03 AM

Dec 2008
Great chapter and seems like this ball is going to be interesting thinking about the possible events occurring when certain people are to meet (Yuuki, Kaname, Zero, Yori as well as Rima, Shiki, Takuma). Nice introduction on Kaito and curious to as what kind of events would unfold next chapter.
Aug 24, 2009 6:41 AM

Jun 2009
Am I the only person who isn't happy to see Yori?
For me, she's very annoying :/

And I'm not dazzled by Kaito's "hotnes" either.

Also, Is Yori stupid? She just agreed to some random guy's idea without even thinking about it? Oo

Yuuki finally started acting normal. But then Kaname had a gay moment... Wonderful... (don't get me wrong, he's still my favorite character. And he looks amazingly hot in here^^)

GothicQueen said:

Um, this might be the stupidest theory ever, but did vampire hunters devour Kaname (he's true self) to gain enough power for hunting vampires? Oo

That's not a stupid theory. I thought the same thing.
..............................................................................................

Shiki and Rima... Well, It was nice to see Shiki again, even though Rima acted annoying. Now someone is probably gonna kill me... ><"

GothicQueen said:
Well, It seem like he wants to help Zero(about killing Yuuki)... but maybe he just wants to crash the party XDD
Or maybe... Okay, this is very unlikely, but Zero said something like: "When you showed up, I thought that you had come to kill me" and Kaito replied: 'If you get violent, I'll definitely kill you"
So maybe, just maybe, he really wants to kill him. If Zero kills Yuuki or Kaname for no reason (because none of them would ever hurt Yori) that It would be a good reason for Kaito to kill him...

Again, a good theory, I haven't even noticed that they said that...oO
Aug 24, 2009 2:28 PM

Sep 2008
There's so much I could say. So much I could rant/vent about. But at least 90% would just be me repeating myself for the millionth time so I'll refrain.
But yay, Rima and Shiki are back! <3
And Yuuki and Zero meet again after a whole year. <333333333 Wonder what'll happen. Now that we know she loves him too, and I know he won't REALLY be able to kill her. ;]

I'm just hoping for some kind of at least almost Zeki moment. I'm sick of having to read fanfiction to fullfil the obsession. srsly. Meh, shut up, a girl can wish can't she?!
Aug 24, 2009 2:47 PM

Jul 2009
I'm curious to see whats going to happen at the ball.
Aug 24, 2009 6:42 PM

May 2009
Kyaaaaaa!!! Kaito is hoooootttt!! I totally think Zero should move on from Yuuki and fall for Yori.

I loved how Rima and Shiki were talking about Ichijou and ta-daaaa there he is!!

Yuuki looked so beautiful at the ball! She and Kaname look perfect together. I think it's hilarious that he gave her a manicure - lol'd at the conversation between Yuuki and Ruka concerning that.

Can't wait to find out what happens next, the chapter had a total cliffhanger ending.
Aug 24, 2009 7:37 PM

Aug 2008
Aww the look in Zero's eyes on the last page...heartbreaking. I personally hate Yuuki, but if being with her will make Zero happy, I will most definitely support those two. And if Yuuki is going to do nothing but cause Zero pain, like she's been doing since pretty much the start of the series, she's better off with Kaname, who adores her, and Zero can end up with Wakaba, who genuinely seems to care about Zero.

Other than that, so happy to see a RimaxShiki moment in so long! Those two are the cutest. <333
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2009 1:58 AM

Jul 2008
It got so much better when Rima and Shiki showed up a;dkja;skjd;l. Yuuki looked really pretty too, but I have a feeling something bad will happen with Yori there at the ball.
Aug 25, 2009 6:27 AM

Apr 2009
I'm not that worried about Yori.
I mean, someone might atack her, but theres no way that she's gonna die or get turned into a vampire...
Right? oo
deadoptimist said:
Aug 25, 2009 7:54 AM

Jun 2009
Erm, okay....
Am I the only one who though that Zero looks kinda cynical on the last page(and not all "emotional" as everyone else says)? :/
Aug 25, 2009 10:25 AM

Jul 2008
Well at least VK is finally starting to get better again, it's been kind of crappy for me ever since Yuuki and Kaname left the academy but they may because i seriously have disliked the personality change in Yuuki since she became a vampire. Seriously she is so annoying now.
Aug 26, 2009 12:50 AM

Feb 2009
holy shit good chp, that last page was tense.
Aug 26, 2009 10:09 AM

Dec 2008
Kaname.

Manicure.

In.the.same.sentence!

BZZZTTTTT!!
Aug 26, 2009 11:19 AM

Apr 2009
Yusss, Sayori. I like her SO much more than Yuuki >.< I hope she's gonna be Zero's girlfriend instead of Yuuki xD But that's unlikely.
Andand Shiki x3 I missed him.
Stupid Yuuki really is pretty xD But still, Sayori is so much cooler.

...I am going to totally ignore the part with Kaname doing manicure. I am. >.>
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 26, 2009 11:11 PM

Aug 2009
YorixZero is win, although I think it's unlikely. I think Zero would be better off with Yori actually, not someone who he wants to kill (aka Yuuki).

Anyway I loved the recent chapter~ 8D
KANAMExYUUKI! heh. Favorite pairing ever.

Anyway I don't like Kaito. He seems to have a huge prejudice on vampires even more than Zero does.

And what's up with Zero still having a vampire-killing complex? Grr. I thought he would've improved by now.

Shiki and Rima were comic relief for me~. rofl.
Aug 27, 2009 3:26 AM

Apr 2009
Okay, can someone tell me what's so cool about Yori? Oo
I mean, she never really did anything... :/

EmoMuffin said:
Erm, okay....
Am I the only one who though that Zero looks kinda cynical on the last page(and not all "emotional" as everyone else says)? :/

You're not xD
deadoptimist said:
Aug 27, 2009 4:40 AM

Dec 2008
GothicQueen said:
I mean, she never really did anything... :/

For me, out of all the human girls portrayed in VK (including Yuuki in the first arc), Yori is the only one who is sensible, level-headed, and responsible while still not being a doormat. She's also one of the few characters in the entire series who does not angst endlessly over this or that, but instead does her best with whatever she has (in other words, I see her as having an inner strength that's different from that of, say, Kaname).
Aug 27, 2009 11:28 AM

Apr 2009
GothicQueen said:

Well, I'm gonna speak for myself (but I bet that's what some of the other people think, too) - she's more calm and reasonable than, say, Yuuki.
She actually got her own way, when she refused to get her memories wiped out, that means she's determined and able to make her own decisions.
She was never one of the squeeing, mindless fangirls that were following the vampires.
Even though it was a big shocker that the night dorm students are vampires, she didn't freak out or anything, just accepted it.
Plus, she really cared for Yuuki all these years when they were friends, even when it was obvious that Yuuki was hiding something from her. She was never nosey or suspicious about it.
She knows she's a mere human, powerless compared to the vampires. Still, she went to the ball, knowing that she'd be no more than a sheep among wolves. Why? Because she cares for her friend that deeply. (And that also shows she's brave.)

My English is not perfect, but I hope you understand what I mean :D

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 27, 2009 3:54 PM

May 2009
Cenedess said:

My English is not perfect, but I hope you understand what I mean :D

What are you talking about?! This post was more together and well-articulated than a lot of posts I've seen by native Engish speakers!!
Aug 27, 2009 4:55 PM

Apr 2009
Sayuri-Hime said:
What are you talking about?! This post was more together and well-articulated than a lot of posts I've seen by native Engish speakers!!

This.

And your post made sense. I mean, you're right, I haven't even noticed some things about her. (and by that, I mean this:"She actually got her own way, when she refused to get her memories wiped out, that means she's determined and able to make her own decisions.")
deadoptimist said:
Aug 28, 2009 12:35 AM

Apr 2009
GothicQueen said:
Sayuri-Hime said:

This.

Sniff -holds back tears of joy-
Thanks x)

GothicQueen said:

And your post made sense. I mean, you're right, I haven't even noticed some things about her. (and by that, I mean this:"She actually got her own way, when she refused to get her memories wiped out, that means she's determined and able to make her own decisions.")

Yeah, she's always remained somewhat unnoticed by the readers (but that was natural, because they had characters that stood out more - Kaname, Zero and Yuuki). I hope it's gonna change now, it seems like her part is slowly getting bigger.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 28, 2009 11:18 PM

Sep 2008
Aureole said:
Kaname.

Manicure.

In.the.same.sentence!

BZZZTTTTT!!

LOL. What an useful boyfriend/brother/whatever-he-is-to-Yuuki! xD I think the manicure/pedicure thingy was kinda weird, but the scene where he was holding her foot was just so sweet that you forget that he's actually doing her pedicure xD.

Rima and Shiki!!! <3 Hillarious! Great comic relief for all the drama around .___.
And Ichijou-kun!! I just love him :D

After 50+ chap, Zero = still an emo kid. I just don't like him at all x___x. I think people pity him and that's why he's liked so much by everyone *sigh*...

Anyways! Great chapter! Beautiful art as usual! :3

*^*Random Rant*^*
Aug 29, 2009 1:05 AM

Apr 2009
phoenix_kagome said:
the scene where he was holding her foot was just so sweet that you forget that he's actually doing her pedicure xD.

Somehow...I could NOT forget XD

phoenix_kagome said:
After 50+ chap, Zero = still an emo kid.

Yeah, I used to love this character but now his emo-ness is getting on my nerves x__X Still like him better than Kaname though. And Yuuki. Ew, Yuuki x__X

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 30, 2009 6:01 PM
May 2009
phoenix_kagome said:
After 50+ chap, Zero = still an emo kid.

Yeah, I used to love this character but now his emo-ness is getting on my nerves x__X Still like him better than Kaname though. And Yuuki. Ew, Yuuki x__X

I don't know for me I think he kind of improved from the emo state that he once was in, I mean after the whole Rido incedent I expected him to be way worse then he is know. Love and behold he wasn't and for me he seemed to improve since he said he was going to hold back from killing the pure bloods and so forth. Still that just my opinion but yeah he still emo just better know then he was before.
Aug 30, 2009 6:40 PM

Apr 2009
I so want a boyfriend/brother/spouse like Kaname. Haha, he never fails to surprise me, especially with this manicure thing =))
Aug 31, 2009 5:55 AM
Oct 2008
Awww, Yuuki was so cute in that dress!

Again, a lot of boring talking with Chairman and this Kaito guy. Hmpf. Still, I loved the chapter!
Sep 3, 2009 7:05 AM

Oct 2008
GothicQueen said:

EmoMuffin said:
Erm, okay....

You're not xD
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Sep 9, 2009 11:37 AM

Jun 2009
Am i the only one who didn't think this chapter rocked??

hanyways, finally the so long awaited yuuki and zero meeting!
Sep 16, 2009 3:20 PM

Aug 2009
I don't know about you guys, but some people mourn for their lost love for like, years. And then some find it understandable, for oh-my- it is the "true" love. (random rant, gets to the point...)

But if a guy sees his family brutally killed by a maniac (who later "admits" being wrong, oh, for that helps SO much), his twin brohter decieves them (thanks bro!), oneself getting turned to what one was learned to hate (vampire), has to drink the blood of the one he hates the most (Kuran), looses his loved one to (Yuuki), again, the one he hates the most (Kuran) and realizes one is the most alike the creature one hates the most (vampire) and can't really be still at night 'cause of crazy hunger that cannot be satisfied but from one's arch-enemy.

Oh and the last year some great tragedies at one blow.. Yeaah, definitely not worth mourning for more than let's say, 3-5 chapters, then get all shouju (might be wrong term now) strong personality and forget all bad and be positive.
There isn't really an easy way out to become stronger if one has gone through that all. The emo moments will be there, more or less.

I like Zero's emoness, 'cause truth is, I'm not sure I'd deal things that much better than him if I was in his shoes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

Sep 16, 2009 4:55 PM
Feb 2009
ah_18 said:
I don't know about you guys, but some people mourn for their lost love for like, years. And then some find it understandable, for oh-my- it is the "true" love. (random rant, gets to the point...)

But if a guy sees his family brutally killed by a maniac (who later "admits" being wrong, oh, for that helps SO much), his twin brohter decieves them (thanks bro!), oneself getting turned to what one was learned to hate (vampire), has to drink the blood of the one he hates the most (Kuran), looses his loved one to (Yuuki), again, the one he hates the most (Kuran) and realizes one is the most alike the creature one hates the most (vampire) and can't really be still at night 'cause of crazy hunger that cannot be satisfied but from one's arch-enemy.

Oh and the last year some great tragedies at one blow.. Yeaah, definitely not worth mourning for more than let's say, 3-5 chapters, then get all shouju (might be wrong term now) strong personality and forget all bad and be positive.
There isn't really an easy way out to become stronger if one has gone through that all. The emo moments will be there, more or less.

I like Zero's emoness, 'cause truth is, I'm not sure I'd deal things that much better than him if I was in his shoes.

I agree with you completely. Thats why I like Zero's character so much, he's not your typical "Prince" shoujo character. He has imperfections, and throughout the series he does grow stronger to be able to live without Yuki now. I think he deserves someone better then Yuki. The guy has been losing almost everything close to him, but he still carries out his duty and is able to control his grudges against vampires.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.