Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 18, 2016 10:10 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
ohohohoho Kurokooooooo ~~~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 13, 2017 5:58 AM

May 2013
LOL I can't take angry Murasakibara seriously because he'll still say Kurochin HAHHAHAHAHAAAA XD
Sep 23, 2017 1:00 AM

Feb 2015
well i mean, it's great seeing kuroko get to throw like that, but on the other hand how on earth could he have developed overnight??? even in anime time that's a bit ridiculous.
Nov 4, 2018 3:48 PM

Jun 2016
Funny how there's so many complaints about the pacing this episode when this was the pacing I missed from the first season. Though given that this is a match that's been alluded to since the beginning of the season, I don't expect it to remain this way.

TomDay said:
well i mean, it's great seeing kuroko get to throw like that, but on the other hand how on earth could he have developed overnight??? even in anime time that's a bit ridiculous.

According to what's been said so far, he's just "passing to the basket" instead of trying to use some standard shooting technique he was never good at. Less a new skill and more a new application of old skills, if that is any more believable at least.
Aug 6, 2020 2:05 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It seems that every team they face they grow stronger in one area. Aomine's game was about offense, while this one is going to be about defense.
Oct 8, 2020 2:40 PM

Dec 2007
from some there's feel that "since there's more 5 episodes we can slow it down", it still good though.

finally kuroko is much more useful than just surprise passing, but also surprise shooting, at least until they discover the trick behind it...

i actually want to see murasakabira abilities except only large defending, the op animation kinda hinting for that.

hope to see kagami new trick too.
Feb 12, 2021 10:24 AM

Jun 2020
Looooooool Murasakibara hatin on Kagami & Kiyoshi because they’re both “too intense” for him trollolllloooooool what a mood

I love hearing Aomine’s inner thoughts. We need more of this guy!!!!! Like MOAAAAAAAARRRRRR

Kuroko’s face when he was cheering on & wanted to fist bump Kagami & Kiyoshi. What a cutie!!! I love how Kagami is always so frustrated with him but never fails to return Kuroko’s brofists or always knows what to say to him. He understands him so well ahhh I love their bond. Kagami always knows what to say to defuse an otherwise tense situation like when Aomine lost to them & he just brushes it off & tells them to play again soon. I digress but ugh. He’s the bestest of the best boys!!!! He’s come a long way. And he’s always so humble, the ace but always listens to what his senpais have to say. Loved that moment where he understood what Kiyoshi’s seemingly vague advice meant.

Taniyama Kishou’s noobirdy cahn stahpppp meeeee~~~~~ X)

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 16, 2021 1:28 PM

Nov 2016
Kuroko scored an important one there, nicu. Vice Claw pretty impressive too.

And Masakochin even able to scare Riko, no surprise, when she's able to handle a team of monsters.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2014

118 by NillyPC »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2014

156 by NillyPC »»
Apr 16, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

139 by NillyPC »»
Apr 15, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2014

142 by NillyPC »»
Apr 14, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

102 by NillyPC »»
Apr 14, 10:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.