MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hitagi Senjougahara: Tsundere or not?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bakemonogatari »» Hitagi Senjougahara: Tsundere or not?

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
View Poll Results: Do you think Hitagi is a Tsundere?
Yes

185 41.67%
No

259 58.33%
Voters: 444

12-10-09, 2:34 PM

Darn, I accidentally voted Yes, when I meant No.
She is definately no Tsundere. No compensative behavior as a response to things that might "open her up", no typical Tsun, only Deredere once in episode 2. So basically she is fully aware of her feelings and openly shows it most of the time.
Araragi described her perfectly with "Tundra" (basically meaning cold, if you didn't know) for acting cold so much.

Still, Hitagi is <3

12-11-09, 2:11 AM

No...

I think more Kuudere or yandere even Sadist ~maybe~^^

12-25-09, 11:39 PM

IZUMI64 said:
No...

I think more Kuudere or yandere even Sadist ~maybe~^^

Looks like we have an Esudere

04-24-10, 1:56 PM

Yes. It doesn't seem like she is because she doesn't bounce around between cartoonish extremes.

04-27-10, 12:37 AM

christinemarie said:
Senjougahara is not your daily type normal Tsundere. She is way way beyond that level

Normal Tsundere - Narusegawa Naru

Super Tsundere - Katsura Hinagiku

Super Tsundere lvl2 - Shana

Super Tsundere lvl3 - Senjougahara Hitagi

Everyone would agree

Not one bit.

Why are we trying so hard to classify characthers into such useless "stereotypes"? As far as I know, characthers are better off being different that solidly falling into one of those "stereotypes".

Senjougahara -- who the hell cares if she's a tsundere or kuudere or yandere; she's awesome and that's it.

hi

04-27-10, 3:07 AM

i never seen her dere before.

12-19-11, 3:48 AM

Honestly, I heard people told that Hitagi is a tsundere and many people like her a lot, so I never plan to watch Bakemonogatari. (because I hate tsunderes). But this show is quite popular and I decided to watch it. And I'm glad I did.

And I'm so happy...
I found out that..
She is not a tsundere, if she is, I will definitely hate her, but I'm not. She is a sadist, and loyal, blunt, maybe a yandere because she tell Araragi, if he die she will kill the one who killed him. That sounds pretty yandereish to me. So, if I will classify her, I think she is a yandere. And a sadist.

She act tsundereish once when Araragi ask her to help him looking for Shinobu, She told that she won't go anywhere. And before hung up, she told "Tsundere service" and the next word she said definitely the famous tsundere line...."It's not that I worry about you, but bla bla bla" This is clear that she did it on purpose. She isn't a tsundere. Her real self is like a yandere and sadist just like I said before.

Tsunderes are sucks.

Hitagi is great.
I DON'T WASTE MY TIME WATCHING ANIME I DON'T LIKE

English is not my native. Sorry for grammar errors. Feel free to correct me.

01-22-12, 9:30 PM

CCCrazyFangirl said:
Honestly, I heard people told that Hitagi is a tsundere and many people like her a lot, so I never plan to watch Bakemonogatari. (because I hate tsunderes). But this show is quite popular and I decided to watch it. And I'm glad I did.

And I'm so happy...
I found out that..
She is not a tsundere, if she is, I will definitely hate her, but I'm not. She is a sadist, and loyal, blunt, maybe a yandere because she tell Araragi, if he die she will kill the one who killed him. That sounds pretty yandereish to me. So, if I will classify her, I think she is a yandere. And a sadist.

She act tsundereish once when Araragi ask her to help him looking for Shinobu, She told that she won't go anywhere. And before hung up, she told "Tsundere service" and the next word she said definitely the famous tsundere line...."It's not that I worry about you, but bla bla bla" This is clear that she did it on purpose. She isn't a tsundere. Her real self is like a yandere and sadist just like I said before.

Tsunderes are sucks.

Hitagi is great.

I agree with this completely. I definitely thought of her as a sadist with yandere characteristics. Don't think she's a tsundere at all. What the heck was Oshino smoking? XD

01-25-12, 1:51 PM

What tsundere would call herself a tsundere anyway? By all means, no!

01-25-12, 1:53 PM

She isn't.
Myanimelist is just a crappy game.

01-25-12, 1:54 PM

No, she isn't a tsundere

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices