Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2014 7:01 AM
May 2011
so MAL has this listed as finished airing. i dont know who marked it as that, but if it's true. i am very sad then because it had quite a bit of material left. i wanted to see some of the anime exclusive monster rape or atleast the pregnancy ending.
Jul 20, 2014 9:56 PM

Oct 2009
returnofbeans said:
so MAL has this listed as finished airing. i dont know who marked it as that, but if it's true. i am very sad then because it had quite a bit of material left. i wanted to see some of the anime exclusive monster rape or atleast the pregnancy ending.
MAL has listed quite a few anime and hentai as finished only to change them back to airing later.
Feb 1, 2015 11:54 AM

Aug 2014
Bump.
I love Minimalist Arts. Such Simplicity, yet hold so much Meanings to me.
Feb 9, 2015 7:16 PM
Sep 2014
returnofbeans said:
I also enjoyed this episode. There's just some things I need to vent. Like i said in the previous episodes thread, I beat the game day 1 and has always been my favorite. So what I'm about to say, applies to the game and not the current status of the anime.

There was NO demon / monster aside from the orcs in the game. WHY that monster was shown eating the girls i have no idea. That too, there were NO female students ever killed in the game, yet it showed a decapitated female student in the fog. i feel a little betrayed about those 2 things.

now for content gripe, the 2 sisters never got raped side by side. thats because the orcs ran away, the reason it ran away is because the fog is starting to dissapear which means their portal back home is dissapearing. now that the orc are gone, that means its the end of the game with only 2 scenes left. unless the new monsters has some screen time, this is gonna be the last episode.

the next scene im about to describe "should" be too short to make into an episode but then again, this is the anime and they can do it differently like they already have.

the entire school was moved to the world of the orcs/elves and apparently there are others monsters there that weren't included in the game. 2 colored eyed girl and orange hair girl are suppose to have sex with elves since those are the only male races left that are friendly and they are in need of woman. notice which 2 girls are missing? thats right, the 2 blonde hairs girls. those were successfuly kidnapped by the orcs along with other students. next scene shows the 2 blondes both pregnant and getting fucked by the orcs. game ends after that

take everything i just said with a grain of salt. remember, im just a fanboy of the series that needed to vent on the changes, but praise the content it has given.
Where can I get the game in english?
Oct 14, 2015 11:40 PM
Jan 2013
So, any reason Yukino didn't just leave with the Sisters? And what was the point of the Orcs leaving the school? I mean the Sisters leave and end up back in the normal world, while Yukino stays in the school and ends up in the Orc world so why leave? Unless I'm misunderstanding something, also how the heck did Mao escape?
Feb 22, 2017 8:19 PM
Feb 2017
It could spin off Reika and the idol in some manga after this ep, probably the actresses would't go along with more. So a comic should've accompanied this to satisfy. I just wanted to see Natsume get more and she didn't even succumb to the drug inducement like the others, nor that idol.
Oct 8, 2020 7:18 AM
Jul 2012
NatsumeOrcRa24 said:
It could spin off Reika and the idol in some manga after this ep, probably the actresses would't go along with more. So a comic should've accompanied this to satisfy. I just wanted to see Natsume get more and she didn't even succumb to the drug inducement like the others, nor that idol.
Where can one get ahold of a manga or the original game to play?
Nov 1, 2021 6:20 PM

Aug 2013
I think I've "came" to this especially the first part of the second episode for more like 30 plus times since I was a teenager when it was the first time I watch this hentai lol.

to 100 and more I go

as for the rest of the episode goes is just dumb stuff especially the blonde hair girl, every scene involving her is just laughable, not bad thou.
b0177Nov 1, 2021 6:23 PM

English is my second language
Jan 29, 2023 4:20 AM
Oct 2013
Even though can't fly? Is that kurenai no buta ref ? XD

Beige hair Haven't been hit even by parents? Amuro ray parody?
Even though I haven't been seed injected by papa?! She lusted after father and either did non-nakadashi sex or wanted it with him?! Outrageous!

And The helmet of the orcs is so weak, the knife totally pierced through from a high school girl's throw or the knife is insanely sharp?? Surprisingly the orc as like totally unfazed though. Why Even needs a helmet then XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » JK to Orc Heidan: Aku Buta Oni ni Ryougyaku Sareta Seijo Gakuen Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Jul 27, 2013

12 by User-san »»
Jan 29, 2023 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.