Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2014 6:56 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I remember seeing a PV of this episode and thought it was hilarious. Oh man I was right.

Anyways, episode continues where the previous left off, of that girl two eye colors getting raped.

Jumps to another girl shortly after. The orc actually lays the girl on her penis and it holds up her and shortly penetrates her afterwards.

This next part is hilarious. A blond girls hiding in the bathroom stall and suddenly the door breaks open and bam, a penis in front of her face. "What is this? Silicone?" is what I believe she says? A good laugh. Ends up being forced to give a fellatio to one of the orcs and somehow manages to run away, only to get stopped by a giant penis in the way which she somehow could not avoid. She gets raped shortly after in the hallway. Did the orc just fit the entire thing in her?! Well another orc appears and takes her mouth. Then a line of orc appears. She must be quite popular with them.

Jump back to the main girl and she ends up seeing the girl girl who ditched her getting gangbanged by orcs with triple penetration outside. Man that's ridiculous.

One last scene of a girl from the previous episode.

The orcs suddenly run off and disappear. Bam, some new monster appears. The end.

Like this episode a bit more than the previous.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Mar 1, 2014 7:37 AM
May 2011
I also enjoyed this episode. There's just some things I need to vent. Like i said in the previous episodes thread, I beat the game day 1 and has always been my favorite. So what I'm about to say, applies to the game and not the current status of the anime.

There was NO demon / monster aside from the orcs in the game. WHY that monster was shown eating the girls i have no idea. That too, there were NO female students ever killed in the game, yet it showed a decapitated female student in the fog. i feel a little betrayed about those 2 things.

now for content gripe, the 2 sisters never got raped side by side. thats because the orcs ran away, the reason it ran away is because the fog is starting to dissapear which means their portal back home is dissapearing. now that the orc are gone, that means its the end of the game with only 2 scenes left. unless the new monsters has some screen time, this is gonna be the last episode.

the next scene im about to describe "should" be too short to make into an episode but then again, this is the anime and they can do it differently like they already have.

the entire school was moved to the world of the orcs/elves and apparently there are others monsters there that weren't included in the game. 2 colored eyed girl and orange hair girl are suppose to have sex with elves since those are the only male races left that are friendly and they are in need of woman. notice which 2 girls are missing? thats right, the 2 blonde hairs girls. those were successfuly kidnapped by the orcs along with other students. next scene shows the 2 blondes both pregnant and getting fucked by the orcs. game ends after that

take everything i just said with a grain of salt. remember, im just a fanboy of the series that needed to vent on the changes, but praise the content it has given.
returnofbeansMar 1, 2014 7:42 AM
Mar 1, 2014 9:46 AM

Feb 2013
So there was no deeper meaning to the girl with the two eye colors?

If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Mar 1, 2014 2:30 PM

Nov 2012
Is the two sisters and the other one escaped from the school?
Thanks for some explanation returnofbeans,
ahh meaning the knife used by two color eye girl does not really help for retreating of the orcs..just the disappearance of the fogs.
Sorry for my bad English....
Mar 1, 2014 4:04 PM
May 2011
since you asked, here more story on the game.

the 2 sisters while being raped side by side, were SAVED by elves. while the orcs were busy sexing them up, elves killed the 2 orcs from behind. NOT the fog lifting and they run away. yah the two color eye girl never stabbed an orc in the game.

sorry myh-list, there is no special meaning behind two color girl. all i ask is that there is an episode 3, seeing how there are still some things left undone. my only gripe is we have to wait 12 more months before we even get word of episode 3 being in the works.
Mar 2, 2014 3:47 PM

Jul 2009
Better than the first for sure.
Mar 2, 2014 3:53 PM
Oct 2011
The scene with the blonde made me laugh, the magic panties LOLOLOLOL

http://s771.photobucket.com/user/fumoshi1/media/jktoorccontinuity/1_zps015f4d0d.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0
Mar 2, 2014 6:41 PM
May 2011
ah no i think you got something wrong. the entire school was taken to the elven / orc world this episode. that did follow the game. we DO see something like a mind break with 2 colored eyed girl. she gives up because there is no physical way possible to get home any more so she and orange haired girl willingly give there bodys up to the elves since they are a kind race and if they there are only 2 races to procreate with. there gonna go with the elves if they have a choice lol

but yah, that bat monster is out of left field. where they pulled that one out from is beyond me. THOUGH, if we see it get some action with some of the girls in a hopefully to be next episode. i wont complain if done right. maybe they might even break the game path and have that bat mind break and keep the 2 eyed girl instead of her happy end with the elves.

keep the questions coming. it shows support for this hentai and i love answering anything i can about my favorite game of all time. i used my japanese knowledge alongside a translator so i know it better then most people who use only a translator. since i can straight read hiragana, some katakana. i only really needed it for the kanji. thought i can make out voices a bit so that helps too. (males aka orcs and the like are not voiced in game)
Mar 3, 2014 7:42 AM
Oct 2011
returnofbeans said:
.. my only gripe is we have to wait 12 more months before we even get word of episode 3 being in the works.

Question: if the episode 1 was released on July 26, 2013, episode 2 was released on February 28, 2013, we can expect episode 3 to be released to July 2014, August 2014 or similar ?
Mar 3, 2014 8:44 AM
May 2011
Didn't know there was actual discussion threads. Well it was better than the first, I think everyone agrees with that. It was good to hear about the plot, I know it's a hentai, but I still wanted to know what's going on. Like why it seemed the blond had a deal with the orcs in the first one.
Mar 3, 2014 9:10 PM
May 2011
fumoshi said:
returnofbeans said:
.. my only gripe is we have to wait 12 more months before we even get word of episode 3 being in the works.

Question: if the episode 1 was released on July 26, 2013, episode 2 was released on February 28, 2013, we can expect episode 3 to be released to July 2014, August 2014 or similar ?

we can expect it within the 7 month range, give or take, but poro is known for releasing next episodes up to a year later. so i will say early 7 to late 12, but more likely in the 7 months if i had to say.

remember though, no next episode is guaranteed but from my knowledge of materials that still need to be covered, we still need to see the orc king. scarred a bit, lighter in color and has horns on his helmet, but otherwise looks exactly the same as the rest. he actually choses the evil blonde girl as his personal sex toy, so yay isn't she so lucky?
Mar 3, 2014 10:55 PM
Oct 2011
returnofbeans said:
fumoshi said:
returnofbeans said:

we can expect it within the 7 month range, give or take, but poro is known for releasing next episodes up to a year later. so i will say early 7 to late 12, but more likely in the 7 months if i had to say.

remember though, no next episode is guaranteed but from my knowledge of materials that still need to be covered, we still need to see the orc king. scarred a bit, lighter in color and has horns on his helmet, but otherwise looks exactly the same as the rest. he actually choses the evil blonde girl as his personal sex toy, so yay isn't she so lucky?

No next episode is guaranteed ??!???
I like this story so much that I WILL learn how to animate just to make the third episode in case PoRO don't, my version will be crapy homemade flash anim with ugly voices, but that way 3 episode is guaranteed xD
Mar 4, 2014 8:34 AM
May 2011
well you have 7 months of practicing and thats quite some time to learn how to animate. i wouldn't mind seeing it just to have some peace of mind closure lol.
Mar 14, 2014 9:09 AM
May 2011
alright guys, erobeat has episode 2 subbed. grab it, it's actually quite good and definitly seems like episode 3 will be coming.
Mar 14, 2014 11:55 AM
Feb 2014
Better than the first ep. Evil blonde got punished yay. The orcs left. The sisters made a wise choice to leave the premises. Why didn't the colored eye girl go with them? Dumb choice to stay in the school and meet the hungry elf.
Mar 14, 2014 1:09 PM

Feb 2013
returnofbeans said:
alright guys, erobeat has episode 2 subbed. grab it, it's actually quite good and definitly seems like episode 3 will be coming.

Any actual sources or are you just saying that?

Mar 15, 2014 4:32 AM

Jul 2009
Definitely needed more idol rape. It's embarrassing for a JK hentai to only have one idol rape scene.
Mar 15, 2014 7:52 AM
May 2011
MyH-List said:
returnofbeans said:
alright guys, erobeat has episode 2 subbed. grab it, it's actually quite good and definitely seems like episode 3 will be coming.

Any actual sources or are you just saying that?

im just saying that of course. the cliffhanger ending of it all, the missing content, the orc king not showing, the elves not showing. definitely enough material to do an episode 3.
Apr 12, 2014 2:57 PM

Jul 2012
Welp, hot, orc on highschool girl sex action... x3
Anyways, same thing first episode, but finally we get to see the little sister get raped! xD
That blonde bitch finally got what she deserved! xD Gangbang all the way~! xD

That ending though....what the hell--
Jul 2, 2014 2:14 AM

Nov 2013
I would never thought there will come a day where orcs will be named Billy and Alejandro.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jul 15, 2014 7:01 AM
May 2011
so MAL has this listed as finished airing. i dont know who marked it as that, but if it's true. i am very sad then because it had quite a bit of material left. i wanted to see some of the anime exclusive monster rape or atleast the pregnancy ending.
Jul 20, 2014 9:56 PM

Oct 2009
returnofbeans said:
so MAL has this listed as finished airing. i dont know who marked it as that, but if it's true. i am very sad then because it had quite a bit of material left. i wanted to see some of the anime exclusive monster rape or atleast the pregnancy ending.
MAL has listed quite a few anime and hentai as finished only to change them back to airing later.
Feb 1, 2015 11:54 AM

Aug 2014
Bump.
I love Minimalist Arts. Such Simplicity, yet hold so much Meanings to me.
Feb 9, 2015 7:16 PM
Sep 2014
returnofbeans said:
I also enjoyed this episode. There's just some things I need to vent. Like i said in the previous episodes thread, I beat the game day 1 and has always been my favorite. So what I'm about to say, applies to the game and not the current status of the anime.

There was NO demon / monster aside from the orcs in the game. WHY that monster was shown eating the girls i have no idea. That too, there were NO female students ever killed in the game, yet it showed a decapitated female student in the fog. i feel a little betrayed about those 2 things.

now for content gripe, the 2 sisters never got raped side by side. thats because the orcs ran away, the reason it ran away is because the fog is starting to dissapear which means their portal back home is dissapearing. now that the orc are gone, that means its the end of the game with only 2 scenes left. unless the new monsters has some screen time, this is gonna be the last episode.

the next scene im about to describe "should" be too short to make into an episode but then again, this is the anime and they can do it differently like they already have.

the entire school was moved to the world of the orcs/elves and apparently there are others monsters there that weren't included in the game. 2 colored eyed girl and orange hair girl are suppose to have sex with elves since those are the only male races left that are friendly and they are in need of woman. notice which 2 girls are missing? thats right, the 2 blonde hairs girls. those were successfuly kidnapped by the orcs along with other students. next scene shows the 2 blondes both pregnant and getting fucked by the orcs. game ends after that

take everything i just said with a grain of salt. remember, im just a fanboy of the series that needed to vent on the changes, but praise the content it has given.
Where can I get the game in english?
Oct 14, 2015 11:40 PM
Jan 2013
So, any reason Yukino didn't just leave with the Sisters? And what was the point of the Orcs leaving the school? I mean the Sisters leave and end up back in the normal world, while Yukino stays in the school and ends up in the Orc world so why leave? Unless I'm misunderstanding something, also how the heck did Mao escape?
Feb 22, 2017 8:19 PM
Feb 2017
It could spin off Reika and the idol in some manga after this ep, probably the actresses would't go along with more. So a comic should've accompanied this to satisfy. I just wanted to see Natsume get more and she didn't even succumb to the drug inducement like the others, nor that idol.
Oct 8, 2020 7:18 AM
Jul 2012
NatsumeOrcRa24 said:
It could spin off Reika and the idol in some manga after this ep, probably the actresses would't go along with more. So a comic should've accompanied this to satisfy. I just wanted to see Natsume get more and she didn't even succumb to the drug inducement like the others, nor that idol.
Where can one get ahold of a manga or the original game to play?
Nov 1, 2021 6:20 PM

Aug 2013
I think I've "came" to this especially the first part of the second episode for more like 30 plus times since I was a teenager when it was the first time I watch this hentai lol.

to 100 and more I go

as for the rest of the episode goes is just dumb stuff especially the blonde hair girl, every scene involving her is just laughable, not bad thou.
b0177Nov 1, 2021 6:23 PM

English is my second language
Jan 29, 2023 4:20 AM
Oct 2013
Even though can't fly? Is that kurenai no buta ref ? XD

Beige hair Haven't been hit even by parents? Amuro ray parody?
Even though I haven't been seed injected by papa?! She lusted after father and either did non-nakadashi sex or wanted it with him?! Outrageous!

And The helmet of the orcs is so weak, the knife totally pierced through from a high school girl's throw or the knife is insanely sharp?? Surprisingly the orc as like totally unfazed though. Why Even needs a helmet then XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » JK to Orc Heidan: Aku Buta Oni ni Ryougyaku Sareta Seijo Gakuen Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Jul 27, 2013

12 by User-san »»
Jan 29, 2023 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.