Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2009 8:28 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that was epic.
Aug 21, 2009 9:00 PM

Jul 2009
Bahahaha, one of my favorite trials.

Lambo and Haru are funny, and so is Gokudera. I liked how Hibari and Fong looked at each other, and how Tsuna was like, "he looks like hibari!"

Speaking of Hibari. LOL, he bit Tsuna to death. I lmao'd at that part. And Fong is pretty badass.

But the real star of the episode is I-Pin. It was cool to see her fight Fong.

Anyways, Luche is in the next episode! I think her trial might take up more than 1 episode, but we'll see.

PS. A new opening should be appearing around episode 151. CAN'T WAIT!
Aug 21, 2009 9:47 PM

Jul 2009
Ohhhh yeah, it's about time a new opening came =D Not that this one is bad or anything ;3 My guess is that the new opening will come right after the Arcobaleno Trials =D
Now we get to know the mystery of Luche =D
Aug 21, 2009 11:04 PM

Jul 2008
this ep was cool fong rocks he my fav arcobalengo i pin really impressed me she cool next week luche cant wait^^

p.s. i lol at hibari and tsuna^^

5/5
Aug 21, 2009 11:05 PM

Feb 2008
ScatteredMemory said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that was epic.

AGREED. I'm looking forward to the next episode. Too bad it's a week away... it's worth the wait though. :)

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, give it a thousand reasons to smile. =]
Aug 21, 2009 11:11 PM

Apr 2009
Fong is awesome. :D
Aug 22, 2009 2:42 AM

Apr 2008
awesome xD hahas~ Fong and Hibari looks so alike

Aug 22, 2009 3:04 AM
Sep 2008
it was good but kinda felt short in the end i dont feel like ive had enough KHR to last till next week T.T
Aug 22, 2009 7:27 AM

Aug 2009
Fong kicks ass. I loved the little flash of "Whoa he looks like me!" that Hibari and Fong had.

I wonder if Reborn's "We haven't seen this in a while" with I-Pin's bomb thingy was breaking the fourth wall.
Aug 22, 2009 7:47 AM

Feb 2009
Hahah, Hibari rocked this ep! >3
It was nice to see i-Pin explode again, it's so sentimental ;p Best Arcobaleno trial so far.
Aug 22, 2009 9:35 AM

Jul 2008
wow..
i was hoping for some interaction between Hibari and Fong,
guess not...

=O next episode gonna be epic
Aug 22, 2009 11:17 AM

Dec 2008
Was a great episode, pretty light compared to the epic heavy fight scenes we've been getting the past 20 episodes. Was a nice change of pace. ^_^

Although I'm wondering, does Fong have anything linking him to Hibari? -.^ You can spoil me if you want.
Aug 22, 2009 11:36 AM

Jul 2009
Isaristh said:
Was a great episode, pretty light compared to the epic heavy fight scenes we've been getting the past 20 episodes. Was a nice change of pace. ^_^

Although I'm wondering, does Fong have anything linking him to Hibari? -.^ You can spoil me if you want.

I don't think so. Cause they would've said something to each other when they saw each other.

I find it funny how Hibari spends his Saturdays at school.
Aug 22, 2009 2:54 PM

Oct 2008
It was nice to finally see Fong.
can't wait for next week's episode! :D

Momotaros said:
I find it funny how Hibari spends his Saturdays at school.

I thought the same thing. xD
Aug 22, 2009 5:23 PM
Sep 2008
i wasnt surprised that he stayed sat at the school

i would of been more surprised if he wasnt there im starting to think he lives there

4 days gone ? 3 trials complete? 4 more and it appears to be the sky next

team work should be her deal right?

dont understand how leadership is related to unrelenting assault (storm) but i guess its ok...
Aug 22, 2009 7:22 PM

May 2008
Lol Tsuna got pwned , i wanna see fong's adult form D=

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 22, 2009 10:18 PM

Apr 2008
I want to see adult Fong and Hibari together lol that would be a funny episode.
Aug 22, 2009 11:41 PM

Apr 2008
I was pretty pissed at how easy the trial was.
Aug 23, 2009 1:47 AM

Jul 2009
mkn888 said:

Well, at least it wasn't like Skull's. Tsuna practically pwned him. =P
Aug 23, 2009 2:07 PM
Sep 2008
ScatteredMemory said:
mkn888 said:

Well, at least it wasn't like Skull's. Tsuna practically pwned him. =P

it wasnt easy

they almost didnt finish in time and if tsuna hadnt been beaten up
Aug 25, 2009 9:17 AM

Dec 2007
This episode was pretty funny. And I got to see Belphegor <3 but I was disappointed that he wasn't in Tsuna's house (but it seemed like a really natural plot development - Bel and Mammon staying in Tsuna's house for a while :<) Also it was funny to see I-Pin explode again, can't remember when she last exploded. Must have been ages ago.
Aug 26, 2009 12:25 PM

May 2009
Gawd, Fong's amazing :D And when he's an adult, he's pretty smexy *o*
Lol, i loved the look Hibari and fong gave when they saw that they look the same liek " Fuck. That bastard's trying to be as sexy as me ! Damn him ! "

Hmm.. Am i the only one who's pissed off by I-pin ? I dun know, she's just annoying, not that i'm saying she's bad, it's probably just her voice (EEEEK x_x ). Same thing with Haru (especially her) and Kyoko

Anyway, I'm kinda disappointed it's going pretty smoothly and easy to pass the trials. I mean they're Arcobaleno! They should be the most powerful of all of the other familys. At least make the gang look a little week -.- It bugs me.
Aug 26, 2009 12:25 PM

May 2009
Gawd, Fong's amazing :D And when he's in real form, all grown up, he's pretty smexy *o*
Lol, i loved the look Hibari and fong gave when they saw that they look the same liek " Fuck. That bastard's trying to be as sexy as me ! Damn him ! "

Hmm.. Am i the only one who's pissed off by I-pin ? I dun know, she's just annoying, not that i'm saying she's bad, it's probably just her voice (EEEEK x_x ). Same thing with Haru (especially her) and Kyoko

Anyway, I'm kinda disappointed it's going pretty smoothly and easy to pass the trials. I mean they're Arcobaleno! They should be the most powerful of all of the other familys. At least make the gang look a little week -.- It bugs me.
Aug 26, 2009 1:57 PM

Feb 2009
Nanakogin said:

I did like I-Pin in this ep, but in most the only thing she does is run after Lambo and scream "Don't" or "I-Pin too". It really annoys me. Her voice is fine to me, but it's different with Lambo. He's like 5 tones louder than everyone else. I like his character but when he says anything or screams I feel like I could kill him.

Nanakogin said:

Same here.
Aug 26, 2009 2:33 PM

Jul 2009
Well... Maybe the arcobaleno aren't allowed to/made a promise to not use their full powers... Like Reborn. Maybe that's why they're giving Tsuna and them easier trials? Who knows. xD
Aug 26, 2009 2:41 PM

Jul 2009
Maybe that's how they all got eliminated? Wait, no they got eliminated by the gas in the air. Hm, well..Skull is just Skull so that kinda makes sense. Viper/Mammon was more interested in testing the boxes and Fong basically let them slide.

I think the Arcobaleno have A LOT more stored in them then what they're showing. But I'm assuming since the Vongola can use their Vongola Rings, the Arcobaleno can use their pacifiers.
Aug 26, 2009 10:27 PM
Sep 2008
i dont think they are using their full power what would be the point of a test if it was vrs ppl u cant beat ever

they are testing different things not their fighting ability

havent u been paying attention

this last one was leader ship all he had to do was prove he can lead to pass

even if they beat the baby if they dont prove what is needed they wont pass

altho i think tsuna was underestimated in the first trial thats the only reason he over powered the "ultimate atk" had Colonnello known that tsuna has grown that strong i think he would of given it a bit more power

thats why he got beaten and had that shocked look
patratAug 26, 2009 10:32 PM
Apr 30, 2010 4:36 PM

Apr 2010
I'm glad that they pointed out that Fong looked alot like Hibari. At first I thought I was the only one that thought that but obviously not.
And poor Hayato always missing the trials lolz
Can't wait for the next one

Jun 28, 2010 5:02 AM

Jul 2009
Good episode, and at least Tsuna didn't win the tril with another X-burner this time XD
Aug 8, 2010 7:52 AM

Aug 2009
Isn't it spelt 'Feng' in Pinyin? It's the very same word as in 'Feng Shui'
That is going to really annopy me now when I see a different spelling xD
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Sep 27, 2010 12:01 AM

Oct 2008
KYAAAA, I WANT A POCKET SIZED HIBARI/FONG TOO. :D
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 2, 2011 6:55 PM

Aug 2009
AWWWWW!!!! SO CUTE!!!!

I WANT MORE I-PIN + HIBARI or I-PIN + FONG FANSERVICE! >O<
Aug 5, 2011 8:58 PM

Mar 2011
LOLZ @ that moment between Fong and Hibari. They're like doppelgangers !! LMFAO at Tsuna in the end!! I was just waiting for Hibari to come in and bite them all to death! He sleeps on the roof for crying out loud !!! I-Pin was just too cute this ep x)
Aug 10, 2011 12:51 AM

Jul 2010
I like how Hibari just owns the school he is there 24/7 they should rename the school after him.
Jun 7, 2012 6:26 AM

Feb 2012
awww I wanted sooo much to see Adult Fong!! but I guess I'll have to make do with seeing him in the op and when the eps break off for ads..
Mar 15, 2013 1:28 AM

Jul 2007
Ehh that episode was not exactly what i was expecting. I figured Fong would be a much more fearsome apponent to catch, i mean tsuna didn't have to use his burners for god sakes. That was kind of lame if you ask me but something tells me that Fong was holding back and let him self be caught that easily. I guess it was all a test of leadership abilities.

Mar 15, 2013 1:34 AM

Jul 2007

Ehh that episode was not exactly what i was expecting. I figured Fong would be a much more fearsome apponent to catch, i mean tsuna didn't have to use his burners for god sakes. That was kind of lame if you ask me but something tells me that Fong was holding back and let him self be caught that easily. I guess it was all a test of leadership abilities.

Momotaros said:
Maybe that's how they all got eliminated? Wait, no they got eliminated by the gas in the air. Hm, well..Skull is just Skull so that kinda makes sense. Viper/Mammon was more interested in testing the boxes and Fong basically let them slide.

I think the Arcobaleno have A LOT more stored in them then what they're showing. But I'm assuming since the Vongola can use their Vongola Rings, the Arcobaleno can use their pacifiers.

You have a point their and to be honest i don't know every was so excited bout fong, he didn't really leave that great of an impression on me. I figured it would Be like "flash" lightening fast and tsuna would have to use all his abilities to catch him.

But you know your probably right, i bet all of these acrebeleno's are much stronger then they have shown, after all we have not ever seen them use their pacifiers yet. Maybe when they were cursed, their original power was sealed as well? I don't know.

I am very interested in the next episode though, it looks like we are going to finally see an adult form of an acrebeleno.

May 28, 2013 5:56 PM

Nov 2011
Cat and mouse huh? Fun fun. Also looks like shit will get real with Hibari there at the end.
Jul 2, 2013 10:38 AM

Sep 2012
Poor Hayato, he didn't see the trial again.

Fong is awesome.
Oct 25, 2013 6:53 AM

Oct 2012
I thought it's "Feng" not "Fong" that has meaning wind
Anyway Hibari-sama & Chibi Hibari-sama both are awesome as always xD

Fullmetal51 said:
I like how Hibari just owns the school he is there 24/7 they should rename the school after him.

Lol, Hibari-sama just love Namimori not himself
"Signature removed"
Jun 2, 2014 9:29 PM
Dec 2012
Daw I-Pin was so cute in this episode
Oct 24, 2014 9:26 PM
Jun 2013
So wait...does Hibari live in the school? lol

I wasn't expecting Fong to be Ipins master so that was a cool reveal. Maybe Ipin has a crush on Hibari because he looks like her master, idk. Solid episode.
Jun 2, 2015 7:32 AM

May 2012
Fun another trial passed! Let's see what's next.
Sep 9, 2019 12:55 PM

Jun 2015
I thought Fon looked exactly like Hibari. I guess it was made on purpose because Tsuna mentioned it.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!

More topics from this board

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

93 by Yuurippe22 »»
Apr 7, 9:02 AM

» 80 episodes in and im wondering if its worth to continue

smolseok - Jan 7

8 by Kenpachi_91 »»
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.