Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2014 1:05 PM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The story is slowly progressing, I'm interested in seeing how Kyukuro and Charle will survive and what Kyukuro will do in Shiganshina District
"As you can see, being in a group brings no advantages to the individual. Thus, I choose to be the bear, a beast that refuses to form groups with others. It’s an animal of isolation that’s not at all worried about its solitary lifestyle. Let’s not forget that bears get to hibernate as well. Oh, what a wonderful existence. If I’m ever reincarnated, I most certainly would like to be reborn as a bear."
Feb 28, 2014 5:11 PM

Jul 2010
I am glad they made out alive at least.
So that is how Kyoukuro got his scar god that was painful to see.
Mar 8, 2014 11:49 PM

Oct 2013
Ehleet said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
The story is slowly progressing, I'm interested in seeing how Kyukuro and Charle will survive and what Kyukuro will do in Shiganshina District

This is not the page for the manga. Its the light novel the manga is based off of. The manga's page is http://myanimelist.net/manga/57795/Shingeki_no_Kyojin:_Before_the_Fall
Mar 9, 2014 8:56 AM

Sep 2013
jamesjaimegarcia said:
Ehleet said:

This is not the page for the manga. Its the light novel the manga is based off of. The manga's page is http://myanimelist.net/manga/57795/Shingeki_no_Kyojin:_Before_the_Fall

Woah, I had no idea. Thanks alot. :)
"As you can see, being in a group brings no advantages to the individual. Thus, I choose to be the bear, a beast that refuses to form groups with others. It’s an animal of isolation that’s not at all worried about its solitary lifestyle. Let’s not forget that bears get to hibernate as well. Oh, what a wonderful existence. If I’m ever reincarnated, I most certainly would like to be reborn as a bear."
Dec 23, 2018 9:22 AM

Aug 2016
Those last 2 sentences were a nice way to end the chapter!
Nanika ga Okashii

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall Chapter 3 Discussion

Silent_Four-Eyes - Dec 22, 2018

0 by Silent_Four-Eyes »»
Dec 22, 2018 2:47 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the fall Chapter 1 Discussion

deactivated-180512 - Oct 18, 2013

8 by Silent_Four-Eyes »»
Aug 13, 2017 4:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the fall Chapter 2 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Nov 26, 2013

2 by ibraheem234 »»
Jan 17, 2017 12:51 PM

» Translations

HalfMetalPriest - Aug 6, 2013

6 by the_seventh_l »»
Jul 4, 2014 10:32 AM

» Just in case anyone missed out on it...

crescensXG - Oct 23, 2013

0 by crescensXG »»
Oct 23, 2013 3:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.