MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kara no Kyoukai 7: Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 2) Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kara no Kyoukai 7: Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 2) »» Kara no Kyoukai 7: Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 2) Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (16) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kara no Kyoukai 7: Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 2) Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

329 80.24%
4 out of 5: Liked it

42 10.24%
3 out of 5: It was OK

21 5.12%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

11 2.68%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 1.71%
Voters: 410

12-15-09, 5:29 PM

Jaw-droppingly gorgeous and well-sounding, even more so than the previous ones. They sure brought out the big guns with this finale. It took almost half the movie until the story got me hooked, though, but when it did, I enjoyed it very much.

Best installment in the series, no doubt about it. I'd love to watch this in HD someday.

8/10.

And:

7 > 5 > 1 = 2 > 3 > 4 > 6

12-16-09, 3:54 AM

Kira01 said:
Kokuto Mikiya seems somewhat stupid..

Agreed. As for me, I thought I would like it as much as the 5th movie but so much talking lol, I almost fell asleep during some parts of it till Shiki found him eating some dudes, the movie picked up for me after that for a little while but it felt dragging afterwords. And that big guy is still around too but this is the end of the movies? Isn't he a bad guy that should be dealt with? Anyways, this movie should have been like an hour long instead.

12-16-09, 11:21 AM

zeroj said:
Shiki was happy at the end. That was all I needed.

QFT.

9/10, period.

12-16-09, 8:37 PM

EtherSword said:
Kira01 said:

Agreed. As for me, I thought I would like it as much as the 5th movie but so much talking lol, I almost fell asleep during some parts of it till Shiki found him eating some dudes, the movie picked up for me after that for a little while but it felt dragging afterwords. And that big guy is still around too but this is the end of the movies? Isn't he a bad guy that should be dealt with? Anyways, this movie should have been like an hour long instead.

agree with you guys. i love the 5th one, too. well both 5th and 7th are great. but we have to acknowledge that 7th is probably mainly categorized as drama while the 5th is perhaps mainly categorized as mystery. So it's depend on the audience. if, along the way of the story, they really wish for the happiness of mikiya and shiki more than some other aspect, then the 7th would be right for them. (just my guess)

12-16-09, 10:25 PM

This movie is indeed amazing and great, and it is enjoyable movie so far. The plot is more sense when it comes to interesting storyline. This movie has most touching, awesome ending that I cried so much. It has an interesting storyline, good direction, and stunning animation like as all previous movies have. Mikiya and Shiki’s love and relationship are so wonderful, and I loved how they care each other. These moments are very breathtaking and beautiful that I completely enjoyed it. SHIKI’s motives are finally explained, and it makes sense to me that he has to do that in the second movie where SHIKI meet Mikiya in the school. Overall, it was very great movie, and I fully enjoyed it. In addition, I am very satisfied with very length. Since the final movie was out this year, I can’t wait to re-watch these movies in correct order someday. I am looking forward to Kara no Kyoukai: Epilogue and novels as well. ufotable have a great job on this movie. Moe Shiki is moe. <3

12-16-09, 11:45 PM

In which order should I rewatch all episodes?
For everyone who dont receive my replies - not that I like ignoring people, but if I never reply to your posts, it just means I don't consider worth wasting my time on argument with you.

12-16-09, 11:51 PM

Psajdak said:
In which order should I rewatch all episodes?

2, 4, 3, 1, 5, 6, 7

12-17-09, 12:02 AM

Red_Comet said:
bokami said:
do knk 7 is better than the rest of the movie or it is the same of the boring ones?

wat

there is no such thing as a boring knk movie.

true. and oh how i was thinking they would kiss at the end of the scene when they were looking into each other eyes. i was like "YES the moment has finally arrived after watching through 7 movies!" but then they hugged it out and i was like "WTF OMG"
D:<

12-17-09, 1:42 AM

A nice finale to an amazing series of movies.

9/10

12-17-09, 1:49 AM

I thought it was interesting to explore some of the inner working and morals of murder. The explanation offered was certainly a unique one. More than the blind action and eyecandy present in some of the other movies, KnK 7 twisted the plot around to make Shiki the real antagonist. Lio was ultimately nothing more than a story advancement device, an weak villain set to psychologically test Shiki.

The level of development in this was phenomenal. Kara no Kyoukai amazed me yet again. 10/10 great finale. Can't wait for the epilogue (if there really is going to be one).

7 >= 5 > 3 > 4 = 2 > 1 >> 6

12-17-09, 1:58 AM

That was incredible, everything was just on a whole different level in the finale.

Still, I'm really confused as to wtf the point of 6 was, Azaka seems like such an unnecessary character.

12-17-09, 3:17 AM

gonna miss Ryougi... :(

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]

12-17-09, 5:04 AM

babler said:
Still, I'm really confused as to wtf the point of 6 was, Azaka seems like such an unnecessary character.
Azaka fanservice. :P

12-17-09, 6:49 AM

Kira01 said:

Do not underestimate the power of love :)

12-17-09, 9:37 AM

Truly AMAZING episode, there was so many moments where I was in literal and utter disbelief, it's nuts. I haven't felt that awe struck from watching anime in a long time.

I was thrown overboard when Shirazumi was dismembered. From that point on I had my jaw dropped the whole time. I can't believe how stupidly satisfying from that point on the episode was.

10/10.

12-17-09, 2:28 PM

i demand the rating system to implement a 11 out of 10 option for this movie.

12-18-09, 8:29 AM

A great comeback from the mediocre sixth one. They really surpassed my expectations.
-Fixing-

12-18-09, 2:09 PM

Fleri said:
zeroj said:
Shiki was happy at the end. That was all I needed.

Shiki and Mikiya. <3

12-19-09, 5:07 AM

The Lio guy was disguisting with his saliva problem.
As Shiki and Mikiya were down I prayed please don't let it end like this.

So I loved the scene afte the credits ; )

Had Shiki two thumbs in the end?
Modified by Fabienne, 12-19-09, 5:14 AM

12-19-09, 1:49 PM

There were 3 reasons for me to think that the 7th part will be so-so: 1) the 6th movie was pretty weak 2) I dunno why people worship 5th part, and laudatory reviews from other people about 7th part meant nothing for me 3) I've rated 8/10 only the 2nd part: it means that I consider (actually, considered before the last part) the whole series to be 7/10 overall, what is definitely not bad, but neither not so good as others think.

But, my friends, I can say that creators have done their work perfectly and exceeded all expectations!

1) Romantic line became stronger, it was good move.
2) Ryogi's charatcer had been revealed more, she's not so "cold" as before.
3) Animation is great as in previous movies.
4) There's no illogical, roundly childish or stupid moments -- the main excellence of this anime (comparing with other parts). Naivety is not considered ^^ .
5) The main idea. Though it's pretty simple, but the way it had been revealed is great -- very qualitive.

9/10

Pages (16) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices