Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 25, 2014 9:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Beach episode? LOL. That's a big change of atmosphere compared to episode 7.

This episode's atmosphere felt almost silly tbh. Yeah, I couldn't take some parts of the episode seriously at all. Lol, I thought Birthday was going to do something with that taser or his electricity on the water when the others were swimming. Anyways, felt more like a competitive/relaxing episode.

Nice was awesome though with his nice moves.

Ah what an ending. Moral...and his twisted plans again.
Feb 25, 2014 9:06 AM

Nov 2007
The enemy just changed to police and answered the phone, as well as getting into police station.

To Okinawa, and swimsuit ep. Okinawa's yakuza don't like them playing on their land. The minimum holder in Okinawa's dream is so funny. lol @ how diversity is that information center guy. lol @ other guys there, too, in yakuza side. No.1 vs. No.2 (the relations is like the brothers?).

Thought so! That guy in coma is voiced by Kenji Nojima!! Wait, who was the character that voiced by Megumi Ogata??
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 25, 2014 11:32 AM

Jun 2009
im totally pissed do the have too just a wanna be funny ep after what just happened

and what I hate the most moral plays art hope nice gets it when they meet it isn't the real one

but this ep is just a joke and a bad one
Feb 25, 2014 12:00 PM
Feb 2014
Okay first off I want to say that I do love this show but I hated this episode.
I mean come on SERIOUSLY! A beach episode where its all feel good atmosphere?! Especially after what happen to Art. We get a small segment of Art in the beginning and then of Moral pretending to be Art at the end. Really?? I feel like it went from serious (last episode) to downright silly. To big of a change in the atmosphere.
I do get that sometimes in a show you need funny comical episodes to help lighten the mood but this one was totally timed wrong. It might have been a good episode after the group finds out the truth concerning Art because that be a couple episodes of some serious tension and drama.
I guess with saying this I have to admit that I was holding out hope for Art’s minimum to activate and somehow he lives. Honestly I still want to hold out hope. There’s something about moral whispering in Arts ear before killing him like he had some big secret (and probably does). I mean Arts expression didn’t even change. There was no surprise look or anything. So I guess I still want to hold out hope… but is there really any grounds for it to be held?
This episode I was so hoping to get some type of concrete feeling and/or closure when it came to Art but instead it’s a silly lighten the mood type of episode. Maybe I missed something and I do admit I will probably watch the episode to see if I missed anything. I doubt it though. Well until next week…
Btw I would like to read predictions of next episode, those are always fun ( imo) Thanks for reading.
Feb 25, 2014 12:02 PM

Sep 2011
Ugh, that was bad. A beach episode? We already had a spa episode of some sort... Right after that cliffhanger too, ffs.
Feb 25, 2014 12:12 PM

Jun 2009
Tyrel said:
Ugh, that was bad. A beach episode? We already had a spa episode of some sort... Right after that cliffhanger too, ffs.

that's right a beach and a hot spring ep in a just 12 ep series its too much and a total ruined the mood I was expecting that cause of the last ep preview for that but still hoped it would at least have a lil serious stuff
1/5
Feb 25, 2014 12:13 PM
Dec 2013
I hope they will explain who the woman is next to moral and what they (or she since Moral said take care of it) to do to Art's body. They left so many unanswered questions in this episode and turned it into a comical beach episode. I am upset.

I wonder if the old cop was alive the whole time? The scene of leaving early at the police station confused me. The old man and Art were seen together. How???? I had always thought the old man and Moral were one and the same person, then I saw the old cop with Moral (as Art).
Someone explain, or give me some kind of theory

My head is starting to hurt at all this maybes and possibilities.

P.S. I wonder how Art's brother died, but I am a little bit more interested in what his brother's name was. Anyone who knows please tell.
Feb 25, 2014 12:22 PM

Jul 2013
Beach episode..
Rei in a swimsuit <3
LOL all the guys from Hamatora joining in on the triathalon
Birthday and Three getting disqualified almost straight away xD
Honey's Mighty breaking down, allowing for a showdown between Murasaki and Nice.
Good fight.. ridiculous part was that it was done with bitter melons. Nice came out the winner.

Moral, as expected, is impersonating Art after killing him off. Seen conversing with Nice and the old man at the police station.(Who was the girl in the cemetery with Moral?)

Regardless of all that, I expected a lot more from this episode after Art's death. Disappointing that.
Feb 25, 2014 12:43 PM

Jan 2012
I'm surprised art really died... not that it saddens me much...
Feb 25, 2014 12:52 PM

Nov 2013
you guys are taking this episode the wrong way. IMO this episode was really meaningful in that it showed how people who are typically losing felt. I thought the the episode was really good
Feb 25, 2014 2:21 PM

Jul 2010
I hate the fact they went all cheery after what happened in episode 7 ,but they had too sadly because Moral as Art answered the phone, I am so missed of right now!!!
What did they do to his body now?!
I am more worried for Art then the episode.
Feb 25, 2014 2:32 PM

Jan 2014
I liked this episode cant wait what will happen later and episode 9 "The little beuty and the beast" this will be intresting....
Feb 25, 2014 2:49 PM

Sep 2013
Huh? Moral's pistol was gold/yellow last episode, but now it's black???

Rei's got a nice bod :P

Those muscles XD must have taken awhile to make them :P

This episode is so random.

A heart to heart with a sleeping person? XD

Lol is it just me or do Honey's boobs look smaller in her bikini then in her normal outfit? :P

Those random disqualifications.

"Not against sea water. Please repair" LOL

So who is Moral's assistant and does she have the same Minimum as him?

A Honey and Three centered episode next time.
Feb 25, 2014 2:51 PM

Apr 2013
Mhm... art didn't contribute much to the series at all...
Oh well...
His death was easily accepted b/c of it xD

Feb 25, 2014 3:53 PM
Jul 2018
Ticked off over this episode, not because it's not nice (i actually liked it), but showing a jolly epsiode like nothing ever figgin happened.
How can they take it so likely? LIKE HOW
Well, I guess it was too balance up for what happened before. I was quite hoping they'd show a sign of the real Art in this episode, but unfortunately, I hate saying this but Art might actually be dead.
The intro gave me hope. But a part of me is still not accepting his death (He was my fave character after all) >,<
Still hoping - even though it's near impossible now.
Moral's now disguising as Art,UGH what a freak. If I were to face Moral I would avenge him T.T' *phew
This episode was pretty fun. Especially that competition. Birthday and his nosebleed XD Perv
Art's just left out from this whole picture.
I just wanted to fall off a cliff when Nice said that he's gonna buy a souvenir for Art. When he's not aware of the fact that he's not alive any more. *wipes tears .
Wonder what Nice's gonna do when he finds out. Wish he beats the crap outta that im-Moral guy cause of his immoral ways T.T
They're progressing alight. I wonder how this series will end? Lets not think about it. Makes me worry even more. *sobs
Feb 25, 2014 4:41 PM

Jun 2012
Rei looked dayum sexy in that outfit O.O

This episode really showed how the strong negatively effect the weak and now that I think about it I'd probably drink ideal too. I seriously dislike this world called reality.
Feb 25, 2014 5:27 PM

Apr 2012
Random beach episode after what happened in the last ep, I don't really mind though since there were a lot of funny/silly moments~ XD

Looks like Moral ain't the only one who can changed appearance~

http://i.imgur.com/tCyurnS.jpg
Feb 25, 2014 5:27 PM
Jul 2013
Where is the story in this episode?
Feb 25, 2014 5:39 PM

Sep 2012
C'mon! Art is dead! Can someone discover and revenge his death soon!!???

dragonlight said:
Rei looked dayum sexy in that outfit O.O

This episode really showed how the strong negatively effect the weak and now that I think about it I'd probably drink ideal too. I seriously dislike this world called reality.

Well, I think there are a lot of people who would like to drink ideal too, it's easier to live in a dream than in reality
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Feb 25, 2014 5:48 PM
Mar 2012
So basically Art died and they moved on to a school field trip next episode. Well then.
Feb 25, 2014 5:58 PM
Aug 2011
Gah awful episode.
Needed more Art situation but I guess he really did die.
The only thing i'm looking forward to is Nice's reaction when he does find out because everything else is just stupid.
Feb 25, 2014 6:03 PM

Aug 2013
I guess nobody visited the graveyard and nobody heard gunshots and found it suspicious?

If this episode was before Art's death, it would have been okay.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 25, 2014 6:03 PM

Oct 2010
Well that felt completely out of place.
Feb 25, 2014 6:11 PM

Jul 2012
I understand that the mood of this episode upset a lot of people, but the truth is, no one actually /knows/ that Art is dead. I'm not sure how the other characters are supposed to react to something they don't know about?

Moral disguised himself as Art, and talked to Nice on the phone. So while the viewer knows that Art is dead, even Nice assumes Art is still alive- but just acting strange.

Anyway, I liked how they showed us how Murasaki felt about always being one step behind. We kind of see this in the manga as well, so that's what I enjoyed most about this episode.

I'm still hoping Art makes a comeback somehow... I feel like his character had more potential, and to just kill him off like that really sucks.
Feb 25, 2014 6:12 PM
Mar 2009
4/5. I enjoyed myself.

However.... this is a filler within an episode, what the freak is going on there?

Art being dead... I didn't even get to grieve him properly... but perhaps that is for the best. Grief is so icky and who wants to feel that, if you don't have to?

Still, it will be a real downer when they find out about his death....
Feb 25, 2014 6:14 PM
Mar 2009
nawtsu said:

I'm still hoping Art makes a comeback somehow... I feel like his character had more potential, and to just kill him off like that really sucks.

I haven't read the manga or anything, so this is just a random thing I am saying:

Wouldn't it be really cool if Art really did have a Minimum all this time, and it somehow allowed him to not really be dead?

I dunno, like, having skin that eats bullets if it is wet, or something.
Feb 25, 2014 6:16 PM

Oct 2011
Hmm could Morel be trying to create an ultimate minimum power from other Minimum Holders??? He did say he wanted to be equal to Nice
Feb 25, 2014 6:26 PM

Jan 2011
Animation was crap!! (only the close/face/body animation was okay), hate when after the sad thing they do the filler -.-
After last week's episode, I was so hyped to see more, like some mystery and not this kind of happy boobs fanservice boobs episode.
huge disappointment!

Wow! A nice chara dies!
Staff: Let's drop that shit! Time for some beach fanservice! What happened to Art? Meh, you'll maaaaybe see it in the last episode. We can spare few minutes. Until then - ENJOY THE FILLERS~

-.-

What I'm guessing is that that long haired creep takes Art and gives him the Minimum. If he killed him for real, that's some more mystery for this anime.
But watching/hearing the preview, that sh!t's not gonna come soon. Next one is probably gonna be similar to this one and I'll just sigh, rewinding to see Murasaki's chest once more. kufufu

I hate filler episodes...

Feb 25, 2014 6:26 PM
Oct 2012
Art was never able to manifest his minimum so it is possible that his minimum makes him immortal or something...GODDAMMIT ART DON'T BE DEAD
Feb 25, 2014 6:38 PM
Feb 2014
lol. I this is why I don't usually watch episodic shows, the only reason I kept watching was because the minimum powers were pretty cool. The cliffhanger into random beach was too much. I don't know if i have the willpower to watch anymore.
Feb 25, 2014 6:43 PM

Mar 2012
The mood shift in this episode was really jarring. To be fair, no one really knew what happened to Art and his body was "taken care of". It wasn't really all that bad but the point could have gotten across without a random trip to the beach or Honey fanservice.
Feb 25, 2014 6:48 PM

Jul 2012
D5 said:
nawtsu said:

I haven't read the manga or anything, so this is just a random thing I am saying:

Wouldn't it be really cool if Art really did have a Minimum all this time, and it somehow allowed him to not really be dead?

The manga only has three chapters translated in English right now, and it started off by telling how Murasaki and Nice met! So I don't know anything about what happens to Art either lol

It would be cool if Art's minimum was somehow awakened, or like some other people have suggested, what if Moral takes Art's body and gives him a minimum?!

I just don't want him to be dead for good ;^;
nawtsuFeb 25, 2014 7:13 PM
Feb 25, 2014 6:49 PM

Sep 2013
nice-kun is like invincible or something wow
wonder how long it'll take him to realize art is dead ;_;
Feb 25, 2014 6:54 PM

Dec 2009
okay first his gun changes color then the cell phne doesn't lies next to art on the grass but on the stret on what the heck is this psycho does to art now ??

Sorry but this ep just cant read the mood and I was and still am damn pissed about this --- do they really have to make a wanna be funny ep after arts death I couldn't enjoy it one bit

and hope that the find out soon what happened // and Moral playing with arts body is disguists me

totally went down for me 1/5
and still have a feeling Hamatora doesn't knows what it wants to be finally getting all watchers hocked up after a ep and making the worszt after ep ever
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2014 7:00 PM

Dec 2009
nawtsu said:
D5 said:
nawtsu said:

The manga only has three chapters translated in English right now, and it started off by telling how Murasaki and Nice met! So I don't know anything about what happens to Art either lol

It would be cool it Art's minimum was somehow awakened, or like some other people have suggested, what if Moral takes Art's body and gives him a minimum?!

don't get me wrong with what I say now -- I would be more then happy to see Art back alive and kicking bad guys asses, but if he gets a minimum after he said he doesn't wants one , wouldn't that just destroy his way of living/being

+ also the fact that a normal human can also without powers be brought on the same level as the power holders what makes/made him unique
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2014 7:08 PM

Jul 2012
Azurite_ said:
nawtsu said:
D5 said:
nawtsu said:

It would be cool if Art's minimum was somehow awakened, or like some other people have suggested, what if Moral takes Art's body and gives him a minimum?!

don't get me wrong with what I say now -- I would be more then happy to see Art back alive and kicking bad guys asses, but if he gets a minimum after he said he doesn't wants one , wouldn't that just destroy his way of living/being

+ also the fact that a normal human can also without powers be brought on the same level as the power holders what makes/made him unique

Oh no I completely agree. Even at the very end, when Art had the chance to survive- be it through obtaining a minimum- he still declined the opportunity. So if he did somehow gain one, that just go against everything he was portrayed as!

I was just thinking of ways to explain how Art could come back, because I really don't want him to be dead for good >.<
nawtsuFeb 25, 2014 7:14 PM
Feb 25, 2014 7:10 PM
Jul 2018
A beach episode.

Lol at how Honey distracted the competitors.
Feb 25, 2014 7:56 PM

Jan 2014
A lot of people are considering this episode filler but I don't see it like that. The show up has been about catching up to nice and how the weak aren't really able to catch up and that was heavily highlighted in this episode. There were also more moral plot elements that gave you more questions that answers.

And no one knows art is dead, so of course the mood hasn't changed yet. We have 4 more episodes and I know from episode 10 will be when everything comes out. There are hints everywhere and you guys should pay a bit more attention to them than just seeing the lack of "moral progression" as filler.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Feb 25, 2014 7:58 PM

Jun 2009
NIIIII SANNNN!
Feb 25, 2014 8:18 PM
Oct 2011
animation15 said:
I wonder if the old cop was alive the whole time? The scene of leaving early at the police station confused me. The old man and Art were seen together. How???? I had always thought the old man and Moral were one and the same person, then I saw the old cop with Moral (as Art).
Someone explain, or give me some kind of theory

They never did show Moral actually killing or even approaching 'the old man'. As of now, we don't know the conditions that Moral needs to use his minimum to disguise as someone. Since we watchers were shown that he killed the doctor and Art before disguising as them, one would easily assume that death is needed. So unless, he has a second minimum or if he had consumed the minimum, which enables duplication, there's still gaps in his abilities that we do not know to assume that the old man was Moral or not.

But in my opinion, as the story was progressing, I was always under the impression that Moral only disguised himself as the old man went he really needed to infiltrate the police facilities. But as to why he can disguise as him, I'm thinking of two possibilities:
1) The old man never died. Moral doesn't need to kill that person to disguise. He just used it to his convenience. Need more info of his abilities to progress for this theory.
2) The old man was killed before he entered the police force by Moral, then Moral transplanted a brain (minimum or not, debatable) as seen with the possibilities of his past crimes and the surgery scene, to keep the old man alive as his spy. Or he doesnt even need to be a spy; Moral just needed someone he could disguise to be in the police force.

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Feb 25, 2014 8:50 PM

Jun 2012
this show is so anticlimactic I'm unable to take it seriously...

I'm...disappointed with the series so far, that's for sure

- I only draw freestyle! -
Feb 25, 2014 11:22 PM

Dec 2012
oh I just loved this episode I really enjoyed myself and come on people the characters don't know Art died so they can't react sad as stated by another user here, but yeah I kind of don't want to believe that Art died because it's not fair damn it
Feb 25, 2014 11:30 PM

Nov 2009
I knew it. Moral copied Art.

For some reason, this episode was ridiculous.
Feb 25, 2014 11:54 PM

Apr 2012
shit episode but maybe Moral is going to use Art's body for his next sick experiment? :D

Feb 26, 2014 12:54 AM

May 2008
I miss Art so much :( .Moral disguising as him makes me hate him even more then i did before.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Feb 26, 2014 12:59 AM

Sep 2013
Was expecting something grand, but looks like they decided to go with comical relief. Little bit disappointed, but the episode in itself wasn't that bad. Somewhere around 3!
Newbie Blogger: http://animetaru.wordpress.com/

You know it's funny how freedom can make us feel contained
Yeah When the muscles in our legs aren't used to all the walking...
Feb 26, 2014 4:15 AM

Aug 2009
Shion657 said:
oh I just loved this episode I really enjoyed myself and come on people the characters don't know Art died so they can't react sad as stated by another user here, but yeah I kind of don't want to believe that Art died because it's not fair damn it

I totally understand that we shouldn't expect the characters to know anything since they weren't there but looking at this from the viewer's side I personally would have liked the anime to go a bit more serious and tense from here. I loved the ending of the last episode - it was brilliant in so many ways!!! I can even say it was the best part of the whole series so far! Yet, that new episode somehow killed it for me.....it was way too random after the huge bomb they dropped a.k.a. Art's murder!!! Of course, we got to know Murasaki's feelings better but that was pretty much all there was to it! Ah, Moral's closing scene, too! >.> It feels like they just can't get the mixture of the different themes right! My opinion!

But I suppose there are two ways to continue the series - the one they chose being the funny/silly and relaxed way, where the characters stay unaware of Art's death and some hilarious nearly absurd things happen or the other way where they stick to the heart-breaking and nerve-wracking atmosphere they created at the end of ep 7 and level the anime up into a more consistent series where they don't make you jump from a happy mood into a devastating one and then rush you back into the funny, "nothing happened" mood!
Feb 26, 2014 5:55 AM

Apr 2012
Wow this show really can't do comedy. Terrible... Stick to drama because when it tries to be funny it falls flat on its face.
Feb 26, 2014 6:55 AM

Dec 2013
Why am I still watching this trash?
Feb 26, 2014 7:27 AM

Jan 2014
Well it was a break from the shock of last episode. Many things were silly but still fun enough, I mean those delinquents bringing in the whole crew was hilarious, the competition itself was hilarious too.

Nice curb stomping Murasaki even in normal combat was a bit too much imo.

All in all not a bad episode and somehow they hint that Morel will be found out, well nice seeing he has a sidekick and preparing for some major revolt of sorts.

Rei and Honey were sexy!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

262 by Mishiia »»
Mar 1, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2014

105 by Destroyer31 »»
Aug 22, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2014

133 by enterlowa »»
Aug 2, 2023 3:47 AM

» Does anyone else think this anime is very shallow?

7EJh77b - Dec 7, 2015

4 by BreakApart »»
Sep 3, 2022 11:44 AM

» Worth Watching?

_txhsin__ - Jun 1, 2022

8 by Kibbi500 »»
Jun 3, 2022 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.