Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 6, 2014 3:42 PM

Dec 2013
Well this is not gonna be easy since i don't remember every OP I've seen. But i'll go with the ones i remember.

This are my favorite openings:

1) Guren no Yumina - Opening 1 - Shingeki no Kyojin
2) Yura Yura - Opening 9 - Naruto
3) Sign - Opening 6 - Naruto Shippuden
4) Niwaka Ame ni mo Makezu - Opening 13 - Naruto Shippuden
5) Date a Live - Opening 1 - Date a Live
6) Trip -innocent of D - Opening 1 - Highschool DxD
7) Forever we can make it! - Opening 1 - To Love-Ru

I'll add links later and add my favorite pilots.
Mar 6, 2014 7:29 PM

Nov 2013
* New Topic *
Mar 6, 2014 7:37 PM

Jan 2014
TTGL, simply because they allude to the Spiral Nemesis a bunch in the later episodes, but we never get to see what it its. I would think it would be more fitting to be a movie then a new season though.

Also Berserk. I wish they kept the anime going along with the manga. It would have been nice to see everything animated.
Mar 6, 2014 7:46 PM
Jan 2014
Well, I personally think that SAO should get a new season. Maybe even "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann" or "The World God Only Knows"

Mar 6, 2014 9:09 PM

Mar 2014
Animes that come to mind that we would drown kittens for a next season...

1) Please Teacher - our all time fav, and we just want more. Although the manga was short and they would have to make stuff up...and who can tell how that would end up (DBGT)

2) School Rumble - the anime ended basically telling us where they were going with the 3rd season and yet it was never made.

3) Heaven's Lost Property - basically open to next season at the end of the 2nd and recent news has it that the 3rd season has been canned in place of a movie....ugh

4) Kanokon - same thing, series ended openly with an obvious continuation needed, and if we remember right even foreshadowed it at the end and NOTHING

also if they pull some crap with Sekirei like they did Sora no Otoshimono after having fans wait eagerly for a couple years then saying "naw we'll make a movie instead"...we're going to set fire to something somewhere. Movies are extra after the facts, not a substitute for a season.
"Your only option is to marry him...after all, he did see your panties" - Matsukaze
Mar 6, 2014 9:13 PM

Nov 2013
Horizon on the middle of nowhere, can't have two season and advancing the way it is, to stop now. IMO
All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one’s consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface… the subconscious… is far more vast.
Shun Aonuma (Shinsekai yori)
Mar 6, 2014 10:52 PM

Aug 2013
instead of a second season of kanokon we should just eradicate the first

don't get me wrong with this one, i didn't really like sekirei. it has a cool setting, with the sekireis and shit, but they made it shit with an annoying ass MC and annoying ass females like 'musubi' (they did pull themselves up with the milfs, though). but still i'd like that season 3 to come, i mean i did watch the two seasons, and that required some effort, and then it doesn't have an ending, can't be satisfied with that. but of course there are a lot of anime i'd rather have a season two to but this one was the only one i could think of that had a reason other than 'i liked it so i want a second season'
Mar 7, 2014 12:55 AM

Sep 2012
Dalphin said:

don't get me wrong with this one, i didn't really like sekirei. it has a cool setting, with the sekireis and shit, but they made it shit with an annoying ass MC and annoying ass females like 'musubi' (they did pull themselves up with the milfs, though). but still i'd like that season 3 to come, i mean i did watch the two seasons, and that required some effort, and then it doesn't have an ending, can't be satisfied with that. but of course there are a lot of anime i'd rather have a season two to but this one was the only one i could think of that had a reason other than 'i liked it so i want a second season'

How about instead of eradicating the first season of Kanokon, we replace the MC with someone who isn't a little bitch? Remake, anyone?

Dalphin... DALPHIIIIIIIIIIIIN! I totally understand where you are coming from, yet I loved Musubi's "genki" personality. I can see how someone wouldn't like her, but it's kind of hard for me to hate a hot, busty chick full of energy.

Man... I've pretty much given up on another season, but if another one were to come, then I'd probably cum as well.
Mar 7, 2014 2:06 AM

Feb 2014
Definitely High School DXD. Season 3 would be covering its best volume IMO
"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call."

Mar 7, 2014 4:07 AM

Mar 2014
Dalphin said:

Yea we weren't even implying that the first was all that great and we couldn't wait for a second, it just bothered us how they had like a 'to be continued' ending and although we pretty much remember 5% of what went on in that anime as we watched in almost 3 years ago, we just remember (and liked) that the main girl was over the normal ecchi limit of forward/provocative and maybe about her mom too AND we do remember the ended that annoyed us to no end because there was no continuation. We hate incomplete things >.<

Speaking of incomplete things we just remembered another one...Ah My Goddess, although we love it and all that stuff, main thing that bothered us is even after all those episodes the MC and Belldandy's relationship still didnt really...go anywhere, they went in alot of circles but in the end they were barely anymore than bashful teenagers towards each other. We would could deal with the same antics for another season but we just crave for romances to actually progress and not stay stagnant. One of the reasons we fangirl over Onegai Teacher, they actually 'went' a long way in just 12-13 eps vs Goddess's ~48+ova+movies+epic amounts of time to come up with stuff

*exhale*
"Your only option is to marry him...after all, he did see your panties" - Matsukaze
Mar 7, 2014 5:54 AM

Oct 2012
More School Days!!!!!

I want to know what Kotonoha does on the boat with
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2014 6:16 AM

Aug 2013
I'd be down to see 3rd seasons of Highschool DXD, Rosario+ Vampire and Baka to test to shoukanjou
Mar 7, 2014 6:42 AM

Nov 2013
Dalphin said:

We'll in the sekirei manga it was still going strong. I mean season two of the anime left off after the game begun and towards the end
so it kind of left you hanging waiting for season three that never came.
Mar 7, 2014 9:36 AM

Feb 2012
Berserk - The manga is still going and the anime was just the tip of the iceberg.
Claymore - The anime was awesome, but the manga is ongoing.
Attack on Titan - I want to know what happens. fuck
Sora No Otoshimono - Shit is hitting the fan and all they have to clean it up is a movie? no pls
Haganai - Best ecchi+harem hands down.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Mar 7, 2014 6:34 PM

Nov 2013
I wouldn't mind a second season of High School of the Dead. :/
All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one’s consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface… the subconscious… is far more vast.
Mar 7, 2014 6:51 PM

Dec 2013
I have lots of anime which i would like to see another season:

There are some anime that i'm sure are gonna get another season, but since I haven't heard or seen any confirmation of it I'll put the here anyway.

1) Campione!
2) Freezing Vibration
3) High School DxD New
4) Highschool of the Dead
5) Infinite Stratos 2
6) Noucome
7) Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas
8) Shingeki no Kyojin
9) Suisei no Gargantia
10) White Album 2

Hope I'm not forgetting of anything.

Do you think any this anime doesn't deserve another season?
Mar 8, 2014 12:37 AM

May 2013
Sekirei - There's a crazy man floating around in space and no one is doing anything about it.
Mar 8, 2014 5:43 AM
Mar 2014
I'd like to add another season to Highschool DxD (I really love it) or Rosario+Vampire
Mar 8, 2014 7:51 AM

Nov 2013
DeathSHooT said:
I'd like to add another season to Highschool DxD (I really love it) or Rosario+Vampire
Yea want to see
(Manga) and So as Issei's Powers and some added girls to the anime.(Manga)
Mar 9, 2014 4:17 PM

Jul 2013
another season...
i hope kuroko no basket gets another 1 for sure.
Mar 11, 2014 7:30 PM

Nov 2013
Crimmys said:
another season...
i hope kuroko no basket gets another 1 for sure.
havent watched the 1st season
Mar 11, 2014 7:58 PM
Apr 2013
Berserk plox..

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Mar 13, 2014 8:02 PM

Sep 2007
I would love if these anime got new seasons. I know a movie is coming out for Bakemonogatari. But still like another season of the show. High School DxD/new I would like another season of. Strike the Blood wish it would keep going. But looks like it going to end this season. Hope they pick it up again. Rosario + Vampire II manga series has ended. I love to see what they will do. Campione has a nice group of girls. I would love to see them again.

I'm just comment on the first 5 on the list. I know the rest have a very small chance of getting new seasons. But I wish they would be made. You will note. That the ones on bottom of list, are the most wishy-washy main character.

1) Bakemonogatari
2) High School DxD/new
3) Strike the Blood
4) Rosario + Vampire
5) Campione!
6) So, I Can't Play H
7) Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova
8) Highschool of the Dead
9) Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
10) Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
11) Omamori Himari
12) Unbreakable Machine-Doll
13) I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job
14) Blood Lad
15) OniAi
16) Attack on Titan
17) Heaven's Lost Property
18) Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
19) Witch Craft Works
20) Freezing
21) The World God Only Knows
22) ToLoveRu Darkness
PerringoldenMar 13, 2014 8:10 PM
Mar 14, 2014 8:21 AM

Aug 2013
yuushibu s2? heeeeell naw.

and there is also a second season announced for the monogatari series, so rest assured.

oniai s2? heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell naw.

TLR season 4? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NAW

dakara boku wa H s2? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NAW

lot of things on there i don't agree with one bit, except for monogatari, blood lad and TWGOK.
Mar 14, 2014 9:31 AM

Jun 2013
1.Horizon in the middle of no where-The world just needs more Mary and Tenzo
2.Angel Beats-Now i know this sounds weird, why would they make a new season of this?

3.Boku wa Tomodachi-I am sorry but this anime can't stop where it has.
4.Freezing-I feel as tho they set that ending up to have another season i just hope they send out that season
5.Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari-I mean it was a good mecha, strong mc, 45 minute episodes, i enjoyed it, so why the hell not.
6.Unbreakable Machine Doll-The World needs more of this anime its just a good original anime. imo..
7.Mondaijitachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu-Just a Overall great anime.
8.Oreshura-This is probably the best harem anime of the last 5 or 6 years maybe even longer and it deserves a second season...
9.SnO-Fuck a final movie i want a final season.....

These next anime are from this season and last season. They look like their gonna end without a proper ending so i will add them to the list...

10.Witch Craft Works-A really good anime.
11.D-frag!-I great anime with a funny cast. Deserves a second season..
12.Buddy Complex-An Original Plot about that i have never seen from mecha anime.. obviously deserves a second season.
13.Log Horizon-How MMOs should be lol, but a really good anime, nice animation, well thought out.
14.Tokyo Ravens-And probably one of the most underrated anime from last season. Deserves a second season.

Mar 14, 2014 11:51 AM

Nov 2013
papaswerve said:
1.Horizon in the middle of no where-The world just needs more Mary and Tenzo
2.Angel Beats-Now i know this sounds weird, why would they make a new season of this?

3.Boku wa Tomodachi-I am sorry but this anime can't stop where it has.
4.Freezing-I feel as tho they set that ending up to have another season i just hope they send out that season
5.Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari-I mean it was a good mecha, strong mc, 45 minute episodes, i enjoyed it, so why the hell not.
6.Unbreakable Machine Doll-The World needs more of this anime its just a good original anime. imo..
7.Mondaijitachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu-Just a Overall great anime.
8.Oreshura-This is probably the best harem anime of the last 5 or 6 years maybe even longer and it deserves a second season...
9.SnO-Fuck a final movie i want a final season.....

These next anime are from this season and last season. They look like their gonna end without a proper ending so i will add them to the list...

10.Witch Craft Works-A really good anime.
11.D-frag!-I great anime with a funny cast. Deserves a second season..
12.Buddy Complex-An Original Plot about that i have never seen from mecha anime.. obviously deserves a second season.
13.Log Horizon-How MMOs should be lol, but a really good anime, nice animation, well thought out.
14.Tokyo Ravens-And probably one of the most underrated anime from last season. Deserves a second season.

As for Angel Beats that was part of the story. He Died...
That's what I can recall from the story. Not sure if 100% accurate on how she died.
Mar 14, 2014 12:24 PM

Nov 2013
--- New Topic ---
Mar 14, 2014 3:18 PM

Aug 2013
anohana
clannad after story
ef a tale of memories/melodies
monogatari second season
bible black
Mar 14, 2014 4:55 PM

Feb 2014
Dalphin said:
anohana
clannad after story
monogatari second season
bible black

Bible black?
"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call."

Mar 14, 2014 7:23 PM

Dec 2012
I'm all about the feels when it comes to Anime.

AnoHana
Clannad (Both Seasons)
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki (Wolf Children)
Monogatari Series: Second Season - This one got me the end of each arc if I recall correctly.
Kanon (2006)

Honorable mentions go to Steins;Gate, Kotoura-san and surprisingly K-On!! though this is more a episode or two hit me out of no where compared to consistency.

I'm not going to lie, Just sweet moments can sometimes get me to tear up, don't know why, before Anime I would never have cared now there is good a chance anything I gave 8+ got me teary eyed at some point.

Dalphin said:

I still need to get around to this... I must think about starting it each week but still yet to, knowing I should get some feels out of it and it being done by SHAFT is the main reason I want to watch it.
Mar 14, 2014 7:44 PM

Nov 2013
DarkSynopsis said:

AnoHana
Clannad (Both Seasons)
Monogatari Series: Second Season - This one got me the end of each arc if I recall correctly.
Kanon (2006)

Honorable mentions go to Steins;Gate, Kotoura-san and surprisingly K-On!! though this is more a episode or two hit me out of no where compared to consistency.

I'm not going to lie, Just sweet moments can sometimes get me to tear up, don't know why, before Anime I would never have cared now there is good a chance anything I gave 8+ got me teary eyed at some point.

Dalphin said:

I still need to get around to this... I must think about starting it each week but still yet to, knowing I should get some feels out of it and it being done by SHAFT is the main reason I want to watch it.
*nods* u_u mhmm...
Mar 14, 2014 7:59 PM

Nov 2013
AnoHana, Angel Beats!, and Little Busters (both seasons). One second you're just watching it just like any other show, then all of a sudden you're sitting in a puddle of water. Dem feels. :/
Mar 14, 2014 9:53 PM

Dec 2012
smithinatorv3 said:
Little Busters (both seasons)

Another one I need to watch, I'm sure it will get me since anything created by KEY has yet to fail.
Mar 15, 2014 1:03 AM
Jan 2014
Feels, huh. I might watch Clannad then. Haven't experienced any "feels" from any anime yet

Mar 15, 2014 2:53 AM

Aug 2013
DarkSynopsis said:

Dalphin said:

i'm currently watching it, and i tell you, if it was done by any company but shaft, it'd be a lot less good, the things shaft does with intense scenes makes them so much more intense. right now i'm at episode 10 of melodies, and it's already getting to me more than memories did, even though memories got to me pretty good. it certainly is something you should watch, if you love dem feels.
Mar 15, 2014 3:26 AM

Feb 2014
You never fucking answered me Dalphin. What part of Bible Black did you get feels?

Mar 15, 2014 3:27 AM

Aug 2013
the part were they *********** and ***********.
Mar 15, 2014 3:48 AM

Feb 2014
Dalphin said:
the part were they *********** and ***********.

I hope you lose your virginity to a walrus..

Mar 15, 2014 4:52 AM

Aug 2013
i'm not flying all the way to ireland to lose my virginity to yo momma
Mar 15, 2014 10:03 AM

Nov 2013
Dalphin said:
Ooooohhhhhh
Mar 15, 2014 1:57 PM
Jan 2014
Dalphin said:

Looks like we got a badass.

Mar 15, 2014 2:00 PM

Dec 2013
DarkSynopsis said:

AnoHana
Clannad (Both Seasons)
Kanon (2006)

Dalphin said:

Same animes for me. The feels were real :[

I've only watched like 3-5 episodes of ef a tale of memories/melodies, didn't really like it. Anyone willing to give me a reason to why I should watch it :o ?
[size=100]“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Yuujinchou

[size=70]Anime List |Manga List | Profile
Mar 15, 2014 2:43 PM

Feb 2012
Key shows don't really give me the feels.

Cowboy Bebop - That build up and that ending.
Rurouni Kenshin OVA aka Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal - It's hard to sum it up in words. You just have to see it.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Mar 15, 2014 3:09 PM

Feb 2014
Dalphin said:

;(
LiquidLiquoriceMar 15, 2014 3:12 PM

Mar 17, 2014 9:12 PM

Dec 2013
Odemdemz98 said:
Dalphin said:

;(

^Yeah.... there was no comeback from that one.....

About the anime:

1) Anohana
2) Clannad (only S1, just finished an hour ago, tomorrow S2)
3) Angel Beats!
4) Saikano

Special mentions to: Kokoro Connect and Kotoura-san
edup_2004Mar 17, 2014 9:16 PM
Mar 17, 2014 10:35 PM
Jan 2014
captainmorgan said:
Key shows don't really give me the feels.

Cowboy Bebop - That build up and that ending.
Rurouni Kenshin OVA aka Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal - It's hard to sum it up in words. You just have to see it.

Since when did Cowboy Bebop have feels?

Mar 18, 2014 2:59 PM

Feb 2012
Have you seen it?

Not everybody gets an itchy vagina when a moe girl runs into adversity.
Mar 18, 2014 6:00 PM

Jun 2013
captainmorgan said:
Have you seen it?

LOL

Mar 18, 2014 8:09 PM
Jan 2014
captainmorgan said:
Have you seen it?

LOLCATS

Mar 18, 2014 8:28 PM

Sep 2013
DemonPilot said:
Kslate23 said:
The world god only knows First season OP is bomb. I've listened to the song so many times it ain't even funny.

Bitch, I have been playing Date A Live's Opening on repeat for the past 3 hours. Yesterday it was 5 hours. You got nothing.

Oh yeah ,you know whats up. +1
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sci-Fi Character Battle: Pearl Diamond vs Yumeko Suzukiri

Werewolverine4 - Apr 16

1 by CLYDESDALE »»
Apr 17, 3:44 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Battle: Catgirl Edition!

XSkii - Apr 8

8 by XSkii »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Sticky: » CLIT RAPE!!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

CLYDESDALE - May 15, 2016

200 by XSkii »»
Apr 8, 4:01 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Gushing Over Magical Girls character battle: Magia Azure vs Sister Gigant

Punkero - Mar 25

3 by Vaenny »»
Mar 26, 7:54 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Battle: Girlfriend Edition

XSkii - Mar 17

7 by XSkii »»
Mar 26, 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.