Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2014 1:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Team Nemesis <3

Finally, Aila gets a spotlight episode again. Lovely attacks. Dat hair! The match was intense. Aila actually struggled a bit against Fellini not that I'm surprised since he is quite skilled. The conclusion of the match was a surprise to me though. Damn, at least Reiji came to the field.

No self destruction though. Oh well...I wonder how the match would of ended differently if Fellini did that. At least Reiji found out about Aila this time. I think they fight next time too. Looking forward to it.
Stark700Feb 24, 2014 1:32 AM
Feb 24, 2014 3:52 AM

Feb 2008
Aila was unconscious after all when that happen, for her Reiji seem important.
Well, Reiji would find about here sooner or later.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 24, 2014 4:07 AM

Apr 2012
Now i'm starting to doubt if Aila's skills are really that genuine or that good. We see that she is indeed talented during the episode where she and Reiji built gunplas together but she is just too overpowered with that embody system that puts SEED mode to shame.
Feb 24, 2014 4:13 AM

Apr 2012
Wow, great episode, enjoyed it.
Poor Fenice... man Aila stabbing it again and again.
Next episode should be great, Aila vs Reiji!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Feb 24, 2014 4:47 AM

Mar 2013
For some reason the characters that pilots the Qubeley mobile suit always or usually ends up or has a problem.
Feb 24, 2014 5:28 AM

Feb 2009
So Meijin will be the pilot of the Exia Dark Matter? And strongest GunPla in history? Really?

Lol they actually sat through Sei's 43 episode dialogue of Amuro's lines. No wonder they were late.
A Gundam geek through and through.

Wing Gundam isn't Wing Gundam at all without the self-destruct mode. Silly Kirara. Self-destruct is the embodiment of cool in Gundam you know. And he could have gotten a draw at that range as I doubt the Qubeley could survive that up close.

Shouldn't the system shut down already when the winner was announced? Or is it because it was a win by concede and not when one got destroyed? It was probably necessary for that drama I guess but it was still stupid.
Poor Felini. He put up a fight earlier but only because Aila was distracted. Enter Cyber Newtype shenanigans as expected. And cat's out of the bag now.

Next match is the long awaited fight of the two. I'm expecting some Newtype shenanigans between the two. Along with RG System and Shining FingerBuild Knuckle to the rescue.
The hatesex after the match will be glorious though XD
Feb 24, 2014 6:02 AM

May 2013
Aila losing her consciousness at the end. Not even Reiji can stop her, as his newly built Gunpla was sliced into pieces.
Feb 24, 2014 6:08 AM

Nov 2011
RedgraveGilver said:
Now i'm starting to doubt if Aila's skills are really that genuine or that good. We see that she is indeed talented during the episode where she and Reiji built gunplas together but she is just too overpowered with that embody system that puts SEED mode to shame.

Wasn't there some brief flashbacks about her in one of the previous episodes? I think she was implied to be a street child at some point before being founded to be a member of Team Nemesis. I'm not sure how exactly she learned how to fight with a Gunpla though. I think there's some SEED resemblance here but I do think she also does possess decent skills in piloting. I think she only lost her edge a bit in the beginning of the fight because she was focusing on what would happen against her next opponent which served as a bit of distraction that threw her off the usual game.
Stark700Feb 24, 2014 6:12 AM
Feb 24, 2014 6:14 AM

Sep 2011
Bah... Forced drama... Tho to be honest seeing Reiji's Beginnning Gundam getting cut up like that does hit my feels... 1st Gunpla he ever built alongside with Aila...
Awwww snap, so Yuki is gonna pilot the Dark Matter Exia!?

LOL at Sei's dad lounging at home and Sei going through 43 episodes of Amuro's lines.

I really want to take that trophy and smash the old farts teeth with it.

RedgraveGilver said:
Now i'm starting to doubt if Aila's skills are really that genuine or that good.

Cant really blame her for having alot of anxiety. Stress can effects performance.

belatkuro said:
Enter Cyber Newtype shenanigans as expected.

Plus G Gundam Berserker System
Feb 24, 2014 6:35 AM

Mar 2013
It ain't a Gundam final battle unless the final boss Rival get's an upgrade on their mobile suit/Gundam
Feb 24, 2014 6:48 AM

Feb 2014
Just what type of childhood were you subjected to Sei?

I like that Nils is part of the group now. Guy's funny.
Feb 24, 2014 7:33 AM

Apr 2012
RedHazard said:
Just what type of childhood were you subjected to Sei?

I can tell that it's such an awesome childhood.
Feb 24, 2014 8:14 AM
Feb 2014
I feel really bad for Aila.

She started with nothing. Then tried to get everything she wanted. Found a new enjoyment and new friends. Then now she's thinking she's gonna lose it all again, including her own mind.
Feb 24, 2014 9:14 AM

Mar 2008
All that Amuro. I'm damned impressed at that voicework, exactly like the original. Sei is the hero that Gundam deserves.

This week's fight was a little weak, but they're probably working hard on the 'big' fights.
Feb 24, 2014 10:56 AM
Dec 2013
Damn, favourite episode
Everyone recognises that Bright Slap line
And about Aila... No words
Also, Exia.
00 FTW
Feb 24, 2014 12:20 PM

Aug 2010
I really feel bad for Aila T_T Damn those Nemesis company bastards!! They deserve to BURN!!! Doing that to Aila!! RAGE!!!

Lol'd so much at Sei's MSG dialogue in hypnotism mode hahahaha XD

Nxt week should be Damn EPIC :D Reiji is raging!
Feb 24, 2014 1:41 PM
Sep 2010
Damnit team nemesis! I don't need your evil machinations in my lighthearted gunpla anime!
Feb 24, 2014 3:35 PM

Mar 2008
Definitely an episode that leaves you pissed at Nemesis and the Flana Institute. Forget the chairman who stole some tech from wherever Reiji is from. We've got an old guy who is more than content to do physical harm to Aila in order to win a stupid trophy for his grandson....that's just screwed up.
RedgraveGilver said:

It's pretty safe to say Aila's skills are definitely that good. She absolutely smoked that Devil Gundam earlier with just a Jegan with no outside assistance. And yeah she was doing just as good if not better than Reiji in that team up they had. It's just giving someone who's right up there with the elite fighters in skill level an even bigger boost.

At least unlike the RG System this overpowered system has legitimate risk and cost to it. Sei just needs to spend a bit of time fixing up his gunpla, Aila is looking at actual physical harm if not potential brain damage.
Feb 24, 2014 4:50 PM
Oct 2010
So I'm guessing the embody system is like the epyon's zero system?
Feb 24, 2014 5:49 PM

Jun 2012
Poor Aila :(
Baka-Reiji
Feb 24, 2014 6:23 PM
Mar 2012
It was pretty obvious Aila would win, but wow that ending. Can't wait til next week to see the next episode.
Feb 24, 2014 7:57 PM

Jun 2012
That's the spirit Reiji, was hoping he would punch Aila in the the face pretty hard there to shatter the mask but the crack isn't bad, I guess feminists wont call him a misogynistic pig this way.

Loved seeing Sei rolling off Amuro quotes and bright slaps, wish we got more scenes like that from time to time.
Not enough Mao this episode, I guess they were trying to show how Nils has integrated into their circle but Mao is a must!

Sure, the outcome was apparent from the start, but how could you not root for Fellini?
Ughh, the nerve of that bitch to try and destroy feniche after he backed down, after the years of hard work he'd crafted into it.

Nice to see him talked down from the ledge by Kirara, though her voice was a bit grating this episode.

Looking forward to Aila getting the smackdown next episode, well, possibly the next two.
Feb 24, 2014 9:46 PM

Jun 2009
RedgraveGilver said:

There was that episode when Reiji and her built their own gundams and did battle with it. Their power level were quite on par so I'm guessing the helmet only increases her already high level higher.

Doesn't this make you hungry?
Feb 24, 2014 10:52 PM

Jun 2008
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Ughh, the nerve of that bitch to try and destroy feniche after he backed down, after the years of hard work he'd crafted into it.

It wasn't "her" that did it though, as shown in the anime, Aila was basically "unconscious" after the Embody System was activated. She doesn't have full control of her thoughts and body.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Feb 25, 2014 9:37 AM
Jan 2013
HAHAHAHA BRIGHTSLAP CAMEO must've scarred sei.
Feb 25, 2014 12:01 PM

Nov 2012
Lol Sei reciting Amuros lines when he was getting Bright-Slapped
Feb 25, 2014 3:32 PM

Mar 2008
kaimax said:

It wasn't "her" that did it though, as shown in the anime, Aila was basically "unconscious" after the Embody System was activated. She doesn't have full control of her thoughts and body.

I'm going to assume most of that quote was sarcasm...maybe.

But yeah, it stopped being Aila after that system was thrown into overdrive.

That system is seriously twisted. In order to increase their chances that Institute actually invented a system like that which could cause serious damage to the fighter. Sure, let's cause serious damage to someone's brain in order to win a trophy for some stupid old man...

As if Aila's backstory didn't have enough tragedy in it. Start off homeless, then picked up by that Institute which did who knows what to her in order to develop her innate talent, and then throw her into that suit ready to throw her away like trash if it does any permanent damage...I thought the chairman who just stole some tech from Reiji's kingdom(?) was less than a good guy, but Nemesis and the Flana Institute take the cake.
Feb 25, 2014 6:30 PM

May 2013
That scene with Nils hypnotizing Sei was very funny. In particular, Sei remembering all the times Amuro got slapped by Bright was funny. I thought the scene with Kirara stopping Fellini was self-destructing his Wing Gundam Fenice seemed a bit too forced. I do like the scenes with Aila being used by the embody system. It's a great throwback to several classic gundam moments like Four being manipulated by the cyber-newtype systems and Allenby being manipulated by the berserker system.
Conan_KudoFeb 25, 2014 6:33 PM
Armageddon was yesterday, today we have a problem.
Feb 25, 2014 7:07 PM

May 2008
I guess I'm alone with the feels of "really? Again?". I mean, how many times must they (they being the developers) add something lame to the show to force emotions from the fans?

If it's not stupid cheats that some how "no one else notices" against Sei and Reiji, it's crap like this with the whole "hey guys Feline gives up. Battles over! Ha just kidding we will wait for a few minutes first". I mean, "battle aborted?". The battle should have been over as soon as he hit the concede button.

As far as the actual fight, it wasn't bad. The G Gundam berserker system was interesting (I figured it was going to be something like that) though a part of me was hoping she would forfit. Also, I laughed when feline took out the self destruct trick. I think he should have done it, but instead have Aila either destroy him last second completely or come out unscathed.

Sorry folks, just didn't like the way the fight continued like it did.

Also, I'm assuming people are believing the Mejin will pilot exia due to his old suit needing the expected rival upgrade? Would be kind of cool if the director ended up being the real "boss" match.
Nikato's PokePet

ChickMagnet the level 50 Pikachu!
Feb 25, 2014 8:10 PM

Oct 2011
Wing Gundam Fenice and Beginning Gundam T_________T

Her secret is out : 0
Feb 25, 2014 8:40 PM

Jun 2012
Aw Aila T_T forced to do that. . .

Feb 26, 2014 12:14 AM

Jul 2012
Damnnnn... Things sure got darker.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 26, 2014 6:38 AM

Oct 2009
Fenice!!! D:
Aila :'(, so she is some kind of a Cyber-Newtype?

Dat Bright slap tho! XD
Feb 26, 2014 1:16 PM
Sep 2010
I'm still mad at Aila's blond manager guy. He went from being concerned about aila's wellbeing while on the phone to being straight cold blooded while turning up the embody system "Whatever it's your own fault."

Then he has the nerve the turn the concern back on after she passes out like he isn't the reason she passed out. Like, maybe turn the embody shit back down after she actually won?
Feb 26, 2014 6:52 PM

Jan 2013
How could he be destroyed so easily.
Good episode, more drama.
Feb 26, 2014 11:43 PM

Jul 2013
Shit just got real. Will they explain Aila´s power up?
Sei
Can´t get enough of the OST and man, the wait for the next chapter is killing me.
Feb 27, 2014 6:34 PM

Feb 2011
Oh man that was intense! It's sad to see Fenice got smashed to pieces though :(. Well i wonder what will happen in the next episode as Aila's secret is exposed to Reiji and his friends.

And after seeing Gundam Exia in this episode I have a feeling that Sei and Reiji is gonna fight a custom modified version of Exia as a final battle. And who knows maybe a custom 00 Gundam might popup too XD haha that would be awesome!
Mar 1, 2014 3:05 AM

Jun 2008
srwgfan said:
And after seeing Gundam Exia in this episode

It's Exia Dark Matter.
http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2012/12/hgbf-1144-gundam-exia-dark-matter.html

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Mar 1, 2014 5:54 PM

Jan 2011
You like Gunpla don't you Aila?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8Gey0u5YA
[center]
Mar 3, 2014 8:21 PM
Feb 2009
holy sht just got real in this episode
Mar 5, 2014 9:36 AM

Feb 2011
kaimax said:
srwgfan said:
And after seeing Gundam Exia in this episode

It's Exia Dark Matter.
http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2012/12/hgbf-1144-gundam-exia-dark-matter.html

I see thank you for letting me know about it. I don't usually follow Gunpla kits, but it's nice to know about it.
Mar 6, 2014 12:12 AM

Jun 2009
beyond cheesy episode.
Albert Einstein said:
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Neil deGrasse Tyson said:
For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.

Jul 24, 2014 7:37 AM
Mar 2014
iMack56 said:
Damnit team nemesis! I don't need your evil machinations in my lighthearted gunpla anime!
Jul 25, 2014 7:42 PM
Aug 2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I loved the Brightslap scene re-enactment!
One of my favorite Gundam moments ever, and I think I just fell in love with Sei for letting me re-live that moment.
Not even my father hit me! <3
Cracks me up that his subconscious recites the lines of all the episodes.

Anyway, my feels for Fellini.
Horrible that he concedes and gets destroyed even further.
Part of me would have preferred the self-destruction route.

Cyber_Bluez said:
iMack56 said:

Agreed with both of you.
Then again this wouldn't be Gundam without it. :/

Now everyone knows it's Aila. Oh boy.
standJul 25, 2014 7:54 PM
Aug 12, 2014 6:23 PM

Jul 2012
Shit just got real!

I think this show needs more episodes because it has a lot of potential that it can't do within 25 episodes. :/
Aug 30, 2014 4:05 AM

Aug 2014
The end of that battle really reminded me of Evangelion, when Nerv used the dummy plug programmed Unit 01 to destroy the Bardiel infected Unit 03. The angles they used for that scene was similar as well.

A part of me was smiling for that blood-lust overkill & another part, of course, was grieving over the freshly rebuilt Fenice. :(
Nov 22, 2014 1:32 AM

Jun 2010
That battle was super intense especially at the end when she was stabbing the shit out of Wing Zero.

Geeze that was rough to watch.
Apr 19, 2016 5:45 AM

Mar 2014
That is not just "Crazy Indulgence" , It is simply "RUBBISH" . Yokumo !!
"A Real Gundam Freak" , Sei Iori !! Though it is not that really surprising ~ .
Best of 4 !! Qubeley Papillon vs. Wing Gundam Fenice !! Torture for Aila .
Team Nemesis vs. Italian Dandy !! One-sided but They put a good show .
VERY GREAT EPISODE . Embody System .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2017 1:45 AM

Dec 2012
lol at 00 container.
EXIA!!!
Aila oppai.
LMAO at Sei reenacting MSG, especially the slap.
smh at China putting Sei on blast.
lol at Sei reciting all 43 episodes of MSG.
Wing is getting beat.
Wing got pierced in the chest.
Hold up! Ricardo is going to use that move?
SELF DESTRUCT! AAAAAAAAH!
WTF! Kirara stopped Ricardo. NO!!!!
Ricardo gives up.
Aila! YAMERO!!!!
Reiji saved Wing.
End Gundam.
Reiji finally knows it's Aila.
Why the hell are you yelling, Reiji?

Heero is going to kill Kirara for stopping Ricardo from self-destructing Wing. You don't stop Wing from self-destructing...EVER!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 1, 2019 10:37 PM

Jul 2017
Another tense match in this one. Aila is some kind of android or this world's version of a Cyber-Newtype. The end got really weird with somehow jumping into the battle (wouldn't there be some kind of prevention of this?) and nobody stopping the fighter after Fellini conceded. It felt forced to me, a way to get the scene where Reiji realized who Aila was. The episode was still pretty good overall though. Also Sei quoting Gundam was actually very funny.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2013

46 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

32 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2014

63 by Yoggix »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:53 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2013

44 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2013

45 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.