MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

VERY Huge Boy Problem (Would Love Help)
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» The Girls Club »» VERY Huge Boy Problem (Would Love Help)

Must be a Club Member to Reply
01-09-08, 8:19 PM

Okay.

I'm very VERY scared right now (thank you Grandpa!).
I'm begging.

Okay.

There's this boy in both my 2nd and 8th period classes who is now telling me I'm his girlfriend, he loves me, blahblahblah.

He has friends in both classes, and in 8th period he sits two seats in front of me, his friend kinda circle me.
Which is what scares me.

This has been going on for 3 days now, since Monday, and everyday he seems to push just a BIT more.

He has a lot of friends (we've met) who pretty much have hated me since the 7th grade. I'm sure they just love to hurt me.

...I'm really scared, but should I report him to the office?
(I'm kinda shaking as I type this, but I dunno if it's just the cold...)

01-10-08, 9:51 AM

First let me point out that I LOVE your signature xD

Um...if their really bothering you then you should report them. It's not going to turn out too well if you let this go on longer.

Does that help? o.O

01-10-08, 12:44 PM

do you know this boy?
are you acquainted with him?
Do you like him in the least bit?
i think you need the guidance counselor.
if you cannot get to the guidance counselor, get a hella lotta really big dude friends.
and have them scare him away.
if this does not work
tell him off yourself (with friends present of course).
and if he still dont back up.
go to the office.

this is the advice of the all-knowing ammy.

01-10-08, 4:59 PM

Amazing o.o (applauses) thats so much better than anything I could've provided u.u

I like your Signature Ammy, btw.

01-11-08, 1:30 PM

In the end you are left with your heart and feelings, do you like him? if not tell him right out IM NOT YOU GIRL FRIEND, they say anything about it report them dont be afraid to its why grownups are there, next try to avoid him if he does ne thing scary and if he follows you walk with a friend or tell a teacher best way to go about it.

01-11-08, 1:32 PM

Pikachu said:
Amazing o.o (applauses) thats so much better than anything I could've provided u.u

I like your Signature Ammy, btw.

thank you.

01-11-08, 2:42 PM

Tiamat said:
Okay.

I'm very VERY scared right now (thank you Grandpa!).
I'm begging.

Okay.

There's this boy in both my 2nd and 8th period classes who is now telling me I'm his girlfriend, he loves me, blahblahblah.

He has friends in both classes, and in 8th period he sits two seats in front of me, his friend kinda circle me.
Which is what scares me.

This has been going on for 3 days now, since Monday, and everyday he seems to push just a BIT more.

He has a lot of friends (we've met) who pretty much have hated me since the 7th grade. I'm sure they just love to hurt me.

...I'm really scared, but should I report him to the office?
(I'm kinda shaking as I type this, but I dunno if it's just the cold...)

=o Tia-senpai is being harrassed by a boy!!?!?!?!?!?!

Hmmm, I say you should report this to the office, that's usually the best thing to do.

But try to ignore him, or say to his face that you don't like him and you were never his girlfriend. If he keeps pestering you, report it to the office....

Tia-senpai!! Good Luck!!
Smile, you look way better that way!! ^_^

01-11-08, 8:50 PM

yeah pretty much we all agree tell a adult

01-13-08, 4:54 PM

What about me!?!?!?!

I think you SHOULD tell an adult in this situation, but you should wait for a factual reason to be scared until you get them in trouble. You can ask your teacher to be moved to another part of the classroom, but don't go too far... although I bet this problem has already been taken care of or gotten out of control... one or the other

01-13-08, 11:15 PM

REPORT IT TO THE HEADMASTER NOW if he perssits contact his parent trhough hi parents, if they do not do anything REPORT HIM TO THE COPS FOR HARRASMENT if he touches you you can get a restraining order and send him to prison

01-16-08, 12:02 AM

wow that sound like a big problem, but i would report it to the office and tell your parents

LolitaDecay said:

I have no idea. It was just a random thought. And now I can't stop reading people's posts with an accent.

" target="_blank">http://www.startreknewvoyages.com/episodes.html

01-20-08, 4:59 PM

I agree or find a bf

01-29-08, 8:55 AM

okay one question, why did you write "Thank you Grandpa!" right next to saying that you were freaked out? Seems kinda random to me.
Anyaways, just go up to him and ask him what his problem is and tell him to stop or you'll report him or you can just report him or get some big friends and scaare him or just go to your guidance counsler.

also, he doesn't actually 'love you'. He's absuing you and he using his friends to weaken you.

banana

01-29-08, 9:21 PM

I agree

02-07-10, 10:41 PM

NATASENO said:
REPORT IT TO THE HEADMASTER NOW if he perssits contact his parent trhough hi parents, if they do not do anything REPORT HIM TO THE COPS FOR HARRASMENT if he touches you you can get a restraining order and send him to prison

THis, but also remebr that they can not protect you all the time, you need to learn to defnd your self.
And with that.
I give you this link.

http://www.ehow.com/videos-on_1797_self-defense-techniques.html

02-10-10, 1:02 AM

Easy. Get a boyfriend that can beat the crap out of this guy.

Either that or transfer out of those two classes.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices