Forum Settings
Forums
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2014 9:24 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
NIce chapter, I loved to see Urabe and Tsubaki's older sister spending some time together.
Liked the typical yoroshiku oneganishimasu.......
Feb 21, 2014 6:41 PM

Apr 2010
Wait, did Urabe tell his sister that she's dating Akira when they were bathing?
Feb 21, 2014 7:58 PM

Nov 2008
tangytangerine said:
Wait, did Urabe tell his sister that she's dating Akira when they were bathing?

Yes.

This was one of the best chapters in this series in a long, long time.
Feb 24, 2014 10:55 PM

Nov 2011
>Please be good to me.

Oh God my heart. Great chapter with the snow theme.
Feb 25, 2014 8:42 AM

Jul 2010
10,000 shades of awesomeness! Big sis knows the secret now, but not the ... details of their bond... I love this chapter in soooo many ways!

Yet another chance meeting between Urabe and Youko... Youko really seems to have taken a liking to Urabe, even before this chapter, using her as a sounding board and a way of recalling her own youth, which she is pretty much giving up in order replace their dead mother. Seeing her with her old high school boyfriend was interesting, but more interesting was the reaction. It really looked like she was turning him down.

One wonders what the question was? Did he ask her to go out with him again? Did he propose? Did he ask her to go to a love hotel with him? It obviously struck an emotional chord and running into Urabe ws just the ticket for Youko to be able to get those emotions in perspective.

Then came the big reveal! Urabe told the person who is basically equivalent to Akira's mother that they are dating!!! Fantastic! The little brother/sister scene at the end was cute. I like that she didn't tell Akira about her conversation with Urabe. I guess she figures that he will tell her when he is ready and probably figured that Urabe told her on the spur of the moment and that she should let Urabe tell him about it, so as not to make waves. The symbolism of being the first person to disturb the "virgin show" and your first high school boyfriend/girlfriend is great! It was fun to see her "pushing him forward" and telling him to "man-up", basically! Kind of her way of supporting him in his relationship without telling him she knows.

GREAT!!!!
Mar 3, 2014 8:30 PM

Feb 2008
so shes told her sister before she even kissed him? i always thought she would kiss him before she tells anyone they are dating...then again, it seems she has been getting more and more daring lately.
Mar 4, 2014 2:24 AM

Jul 2012
Kyaa
Mar 4, 2014 9:11 AM

May 2013
Urabe finally told Tsubaki's sisters about their relationship. This was a good chapter.
Mar 4, 2014 4:44 PM

Sep 2007
zensunni said:
10,000 shades of awesomeness! Big sis knows the secret now, but not the ... details of their bond... I love this chapter in soooo many ways!

Yet another chance meeting between Urabe and Youko... Youko really seems to have taken a liking to Urabe, even before this chapter, using her as a sounding board and a way of recalling her own youth, which she is pretty much giving up in order replace their dead mother. Seeing her with her old high school boyfriend was interesting, but more interesting was the reaction. It really looked like she was turning him down.

One wonders what the question was? Did he ask her to go out with him again? Did he propose? Did he ask her to go to a love hotel with him? It obviously struck an emotional chord and running into Urabe ws just the ticket for Youko to be able to get those emotions in perspective.

Then came the big reveal! Urabe told the person who is basically equivalent to Akira's mother that they are dating!!! Fantastic! The little brother/sister scene at the end was cute. I like that she didn't tell Akira about her conversation with Urabe. I guess she figures that he will tell her when he is ready and probably figured that Urabe told her on the spur of the moment and that she should let Urabe tell him about it, so as not to make waves. The symbolism of being the first person to disturb the "virgin show" and your first high school boyfriend/girlfriend is great! It was fun to see her "pushing him forward" and telling him to "man-up", basically! Kind of her way of supporting him in his relationship without telling him she knows.

GREAT!!!!

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Mar 5, 2014 4:49 AM

Apr 2013
Finally Youko was told about their relationship. 85 chapters in and what I've been waiting for has happened.

I really wish this was made into a weekly manga instead of monthly :'c
What are you looking here for
Mar 21, 2014 3:10 AM
May 2009
After so much chapters without much changes, it's nice to have a litte push-forward. But at this rate we would be lucky if they kiss in the 100th chapter.
Apr 22, 2014 12:33 PM

May 2013
The manga actually seems to be moving forward ever since it hit 80+! I hope we don't hit any fillers any time soon. Damn why does it have to be just monthly releases!
Jun 20, 2016 5:12 PM

Dec 2015
Its good his sis finally knows, but I still can't believe his best friend doesn't know BUT his best friend's gf does. Like wtf kind of best friend is that especially if you have been dating this girl over a year. Apparently they aren't best friends if Ueno doesn't even know that much about him and Tsubaki isn't willing to share it. I mean its not like Ubare cares since she told Ueno's gf.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Chapter 92 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2014

101 by GeoRush »»
Apr 5, 3:33 PM

» Nazo no Kanojo x what chapter should I continue to, after the anime?

keragamming - Mar 10, 2014

5 by LowGa1n »»
Nov 29, 2023 11:21 PM

» Nazo no Kanojo X

Greencher - Jan 29, 2018

2 by troilus_05s »»
Mar 6, 2022 8:37 PM

» Mysterious Girlfriend X and One Punch Man?

264354287 - Aug 6, 2016

4 by troilus_05s »»
Mar 6, 2022 8:34 PM

» What's your opinion on this manga?

danklolihunter - May 11, 2019

2 by Areworm »»
Feb 3, 2022 7:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.