Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 21, 2014 7:11 PM

Jul 2010
Awww was secretly hoping for Natsuki to kiss Kojou when he bent down :P

That would make him a lolicon so I guess not.. :(
Feb 21, 2014 7:17 PM

Apr 2013
Jamie-sama said:
No senpai, this is our fight.
every single fucking time.

What kind of retard still likes this anime?

If you think about it that way half of the world is filled with BELIEVE IT! retards
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Feb 21, 2014 7:28 PM

Mar 2012
Natsuki-chan is back! YAY!

Agreed on the "No Senpai. This is our fight." line. Makes me cringe every time I see it.

Now for my fun...
From the looks of it-
Himeragi's spear-Imagine Breaker
Tokoyogi Aya-Failed version of Othinus

Meh...Index did it better.
So, Strike the Blood's world is actually a new phase added to the world of Index. That explains all of the parallels. XP
Ashen_MikoFeb 21, 2014 7:33 PM
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Feb 21, 2014 7:56 PM

Dec 2011
Expected that the battle would be on a much grander scale... but I didn't get my wish. Oh well. Hopefully the next opponent would be even more thrilling.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2014 9:48 PM
Jul 2018
Sayaka was stripping for Kojou and planned to strip more was cute.

Natsuki finally got her memories back.

That kiss at the end was kind of cute.
Feb 21, 2014 11:08 PM

Jun 2013
Felt like some shoujo bitten by vampire fantasy especially this episode . .

Jealous Yukina is cute nice coming out with it

another kiss bleh
Feb 21, 2014 11:21 PM

Nov 2012
Sayaka freaking hot.
Yuna got serious points after this episode.
Not fair how Asagi after two really good episodes was completely forgotten on this episode. I mean, come on, it almost seems intentionally, like the author purposely has to take out of the picture for a while any girl that looks like a threat to Yukina as the main girl (It happened to La Folia too).
Yukina, meh, the usual...............
Feb 22, 2014 12:14 AM

Apr 2013
Is the author incapable of writing an epilogue that entails something other than Kojou getting kissed by one of the girls and Yukina immediately getting all bent out of shape?
Feb 22, 2014 12:31 AM

Mar 2011
That hot milf was finally defeated.
Feb 22, 2014 12:50 AM
Jan 2014
AsherFischell said:
Is the author incapable of writing an epilogue that entails something other than Kojou getting kissed by one of the girls and Yukina immediately getting all bent out of shape?

Nah he's busy copying stuffs from Index.
Feb 22, 2014 1:19 AM

Feb 2012
Jamie-sama said:
No senpai, this is our fight.
every single fucking time.

What kind of retard still likes this anime?

I like the fanservice though.
Feb 22, 2014 2:15 AM

Aug 2013
katsu044 said:
Baku219 said:
Aggron said:
Again with the 'this is my fight' 'no this is our fight' routine :p

Man that makes me cringe. Sayaka was hot though ^^.

seriously die a little inside whenever i hear those lines,least Sayaka was mad hot kinda all i really cared about this episode

I thought I was the only one who cringed at that line lmao. Sayaka was so cute getting all flustered as usual.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 22, 2014 4:07 AM

Feb 2012
Everyone is commenting on the "This is our fight!" line!! I share the same sentiments! I knew Yukina was going to say that, but still hoped she wouldn't... It gets annoying after hearing it so many times! They seriously OVERUSED that line!

Dang, all of the girls in the anime turns out to be more interesting than Yukina!! I'm rooting for any of the girls, aside from Yukina!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Feb 22, 2014 7:44 AM
Aug 2008
I like the "This is OUR fight" line, it fits. If anything, people should be upset that Kojou keeps saying this lone wolf bullshit. The whole show is about partners and working together. Without Himeragi they wouldn't have been able to stop that demon. Without the others, Himeragi wouldn't have been able to get in close enough to use her spear. It's about teamwork, guys.
Feb 22, 2014 7:49 AM
Jan 2014
SilentPredator03 said:
I like the "This is OUR fight" line, it fits. If anything, people should be upset that Kojou keeps saying this lone wolf bullshit. The whole show is about partners and working together. Without Himeragi they wouldn't have been able to stop that demon. Without the others, Himeragi wouldn't have been able to get in close enough to use her spear. It's about teamwork, guys.

Nope, repeating a line in every fucking single arc is annoying.
Feb 22, 2014 9:01 AM

Jun 2013
Every episode I hate Yukina even more -.-
I'm rooting for every girl except for her..
If you feel attacked, you're part of the problem.

Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive at all. — Yato
Feb 22, 2014 9:05 AM

Jun 2013
WOAH! Really good episode! Sayaka was soooooo Kawaii this episode! She is defenitally my favorite! this episode is a total 5 out of 5! Can't wait for next week's episode! :)
Feb 22, 2014 10:12 AM

Jul 2012
The fake high five to kiss, classic.

So everything turned out ok in the end of this episode.

Great episode!!!
Feb 22, 2014 10:13 AM

Jan 2011
More Sayaka epicness.
At least she got what she wanted I guess...
And Kojou unlocked a new familiar. I'll call it Misty XD

Natsuki-chan pwning Aya.

Fake high five to a kiss. Nice move by Yuuma.
Proposal declaration by Yukina in front of everyone. Epic reactions from the rest.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Feb 22, 2014 11:26 AM

Nov 2010
Koujo's threesome, I approve!
Natsuki's entrance was bad ass

Overall a good end to this chapter
Feb 22, 2014 12:39 PM

Jul 2013
Nice end to the arc.

I agree with most people on here. The whole "This is our fight!" line is so overused. But at least Yukina isn't useless in battle.

Sayaka and Yuuma threesome. Damn you Kojou!

The fight was a bit anticlimactic. Looks like glasses guy is a bigger boss.

Final arc incoming. Let's see if the show will end on a good note.
Feb 22, 2014 1:02 PM

Apr 2013
I agree with others that the big battle was a bit of a let down. Over too soon, and the good guys pretty much pwned the whole time. Still loved the episode though, mostly because Sayaka is so damn cute.

You people complaining about the "This is our fight" line need to relax. Seriously, she has said it like maybe 5 times. It's not like she bellows that shit every week. I can think of a few shows that have the same catchphrase every episode. I'd hate for you people to watch those ones.
curzon17Feb 22, 2014 1:23 PM
Feb 22, 2014 1:09 PM

Oct 2013
SilentPredator03 said:

The working together is fine by me, but she doesn't need to say it every time a new arc or bad guy comes along. My reaction to it is like old folk listening to heavy dubstep.
7thVoidFeb 22, 2014 2:34 PM
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Feb 22, 2014 1:57 PM

Jun 2011
highwinddv said:
AsherFischell said:

I know he seriously just pretty much made Yukina become Touma. I have always said Strike the Blood is like a rip off mash up between Index and Campione! but this is just taking the piss.

Then there is the climax fight where Yukina and Kojou combine together to give a shitty version of a Touma speech and then Yukina says that god awful line "No, Senpai, this is our fight." which makes me want to punch the screen.

Are they trying to compete with the Campione! kiss scenes with their bite scenes because Sayaka's was pretty much sex. I wish Kojou would stop breathing in like he is about to dive underwater everytime he bites i mean just why? It sounds retarded.

Well on the upside sort of at least Kojou finally leveled up as a vampire and next time he might want to spam those familiars at the start of the novel i think it would make everyone's life much easier.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Feb 22, 2014 3:07 PM

Jan 2008
This show always manages to give me a hard on.

Hope there's a new girl next episode.
Feb 22, 2014 3:08 PM

Nov 2007
With or without strings, Sayaka is the best girl. It has come to the point where I am only watching this farce for her.
Great job, production team.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 22, 2014 3:33 PM

Aug 2012
An anti-climatic end.. well, Yukina is falling behind the harem race, she better catch-up.

Next arc will be 5 episodes? Bring it on!
Feb 22, 2014 3:36 PM

Jan 2014
Feb 22, 2014 3:41 PM

Feb 2013
Aya's eyeliner looked good.

Sayaka stripping...

Yukina's look when she noticed...

A jealous Yukina is a cute Yukina.
Feb 22, 2014 6:26 PM
Jan 2014
Slicer22 said:
highwinddv said:
AsherFischell said:

I know he seriously just pretty much made Yukina become Touma. I have always said Strike the Blood is like a rip off mash up between Index and Campione! but this is just taking the piss.

Then there is the climax fight where Yukina and Kojou combine together to give a shitty version of a Touma speech and then Yukina says that god awful line "No, Senpai, this is our fight." which makes me want to punch the screen.

Are they trying to compete with the Campione! kiss scenes with their bite scenes because Sayaka's was pretty much sex. I wish Kojou would stop breathing in like he is about to dive underwater everytime he bites i mean just why? It sounds retarded.

Well on the upside sort of at least Kojou finally leveled up as a vampire and next time he might want to spam those familiars at the start of the novel i think it would make everyone's life much easier.

Haven't watched Campione! so I can't say anything about it but yeah, it's like this author has a huge boner for Index.

And I gotta say that this is one of the worst harem anime out there (If you count the ones that have fighting and villains in them). Hell, IS is way better than this shit, at least it doesn't have the same shit happening over and over again in every fucking arc.

Sure this anime can be enjoyable to some people, but anyone who says that it's "a good anime" is having some serious problem here.
Feb 22, 2014 6:30 PM

Dec 2008
Is it just me, or was that witches defeat a little too easy?

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 22, 2014 9:14 PM

Jul 2008
I wonder how many familiars will Kojou be able to summon by the end of this series :) he's getting to many girls >.< damn it!!! :P

I kinda wish Yuuma's mother put up a better fight though, she went down too easily.
Feb 22, 2014 10:19 PM

Apr 2011
I would be so happy if Kojou and Natsuki-chan would kiss. I would jump with joy!

Yukina's phrase makes me cringe, but her confession at the end is so cute.

Aya's a beauty. Would be nice to add to Kojou's harem.
MagitoFeb 22, 2014 10:56 PM
Feb 23, 2014 12:53 AM

Feb 2014
I wish they would kill off stupid Himeragi so the show can give more screen time to superior babes like Sayaka, La Folia, Asagi and Yuuma.
AzlanFeb 23, 2014 2:02 PM
Feb 23, 2014 1:46 AM
Nov 2011
1.Suck the blood of all girls that appeared this far
2.Next time villain appears spam all 12 of them
3.?
4.Profit
Feb 23, 2014 2:27 AM
Aug 2012
Every girl that appears is way way way better than Yukina, she is capable i guess but her jealousy is stupid. Stop venting on the guy already just because other girls did what you couldn't and that stupid pretense of "i am his observer" should stop already. "Observing" doesn't mean you can stop other girls from kissing Kojou and you are not his wife/gf either. Is typical annoying girls the easiest to portray as main heroine these days? The rest of the girls are way better than her but she is the Main Girl. The saving grace for this show is that it's a harem but yukina should get less screen time. The show would have been a lot better that way.

Feb 23, 2014 5:35 AM

May 2010
Sucking the blood of two girls at the same time, whoa. Pretty good episode. Loving the ED.
Feb 23, 2014 5:51 AM

Aug 2012
Aya should've died, natsuki in her loli form...damn!!
Feb 23, 2014 6:09 AM

Apr 2011
Sayaka wants the D.
Feb 23, 2014 7:44 AM
Feb 2014
Slicer22 said:
highwinddv said:
AsherFischell said:

While this show has without doubt many (maybe too many) parallels to Index that whole spear is reference point of world was really over the top.

Or so I thought...After watching this episode I checked when Index NT 5 and Strike the Blood Volume 5 (the one of this arc) came out and both came out at 10th of Oktober 2012...not really sure what to make of this
Feb 23, 2014 10:13 AM
Feb 23, 2014 10:27 AM

Dec 2011
I knew that guy would be more trouble. He was the only one of the escapees to actually show signs of possessing a significant amount of sense.

But what is he actually after?

So Yukina's weapon basically 'corrects' the world? Interesting.

Interesting to find out more about Natsuki as well. It seems she's still in child form.

Are you sure they've got it wrong, Yukina?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Feb 23, 2014 11:10 AM

Jul 2013
Why does she have to raise her skirt though. Imo breasts would suffice. It looked like Kujou will drink the blood in her... goddamnit
Feb 23, 2014 1:04 PM
Oct 2013
"This is my fight."
"No Senpai, this is our fight."

My stomach pain from laughter, when I can already anticipate this speech, not annoyed but just feel funny.. XD

Btw, this episode have the same pattern as earlier episodes, not much to say, I think..
At this point, I can give this anime no more than 8 unless it goes out of its recycle pattern like Tokyo Ravens did..

Edit: Proposal at the last bit and when she tried to deny it really cute though..
niknasrFeb 23, 2014 1:32 PM
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Feb 23, 2014 2:34 PM

Apr 2013
Sayaka was very cute in this episode.
Feb 23, 2014 8:51 PM

Jun 2008
Yes the battle indeed was underwhelming but Sayaka saved the episode, lol.
The moment she suddenly raised her skirt i felt like nose-bleeding myself. And then that suggestive string pulling of her panties.

stealthdasher said:
I wish they would kill off stupid Himeragi so the show can give more screen time to superior babes like Sayaka, La Folia, Asagi and Yuuma.
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Every girl that appears is way way way better than Yukina, she is capable i guess but her jealousy is stupid. Stop venting on the guy already just because other girls did what you couldn't and that stupid pretense of "i am his observer" should stop already. "Observing" doesn't mean you can stop other girls from kissing Kojou and you are not his wife/gf either. Is typical annoying girls the easiest to portray as main heroine these days? The rest of the girls are way better than her but she is the Main Girl. The saving grace for this show is that it's a harem but yukina should get less screen time. The show would have been a lot better that way.
commanderkitty said:
Every episode I hate Yukina even more -.-
I'm rooting for every girl except for her..

Hehe, it's kind of funny how everyone prefers any other girl than the supposed main girl. The author really screwed up there with his choice for main.
MonadFeb 25, 2014 2:36 AM
Feb 24, 2014 12:33 AM

Jul 2013
God damn it Yukina! Every other girl has gotten ahead of her, either by kissing or showing Kojou their pussy ala Sayaka. She's the only who kept nagging and acting jealous when other girls made their move on Kojou while doing nothing herself.

Sayaka may be a tsundere but she's 100000000000x better than Yukina!
Feb 24, 2014 2:17 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

I would say that for most of the episode can be said to be promoted, but it is a shame to see how the narrative see a bit too much down the progress of the battle, encouraging the good.
All this has given me a few emotions.
Drawing down, a real sadness to see how this component, often lacks quality.
The only thing that does not disappoint is the plot that has a good continuity and interesting.
Feb 24, 2014 9:49 AM

Jan 2009
Yukina is the worst character in this show.

Why the hell would they make a show where the main heroine is the worst? She doesn't even add anything to the plot, she just either has those terrible lines. Or she gets bitten and then uses her overpowered weapon to do pretty much anything.

My god I really liked yukina at first but there just sooo many better girrls now. She is pretty much pointless. This show would be a lot better if she just stop observing.
Feb 24, 2014 1:21 PM

Mar 2013
Sayaka Kirasaka: "Not there, Im not ready yet , I havent take a shower today"

What the hell did i just watched? why it always ending the same?
NisxAug 23, 2020 2:34 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.