Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 21, 2014 2:49 PM

Nov 2011
Yuuma: "So let's begin right away."
Sayaka: "Begin what?"
Yuuma: "What you and Kojou were about to do. The three of us this time."

The sign of a good threesome, all parties are willing to share the goods. Unlike Yukina's attempted cockblock on La Folia. ¬_¬

Kojou's on a hot streak too. Naked Asagi last week and pantiless Sayaka this week. Lucky punk.
Phoenix6000Feb 21, 2014 2:54 PM
Feb 21, 2014 2:57 PM

Nov 2008
That proposal was so cute~~ I love how Yukina instantly knows what Sayaka and Kujou were up to.

Actually was expecting a kiss from Natsuki-chan, but it was not meant to be :(
Feb 21, 2014 3:06 PM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode.Can't wait for next one.
Feb 21, 2014 3:08 PM

Feb 2012
From now on, this is my fight!... Ie Senpai, it's our fight!

Every fucking damn time, fuck off Himeragi, let the man do his thing alone for once.
Feb 21, 2014 3:18 PM
Sep 2013
No senpai, this is our fight.
every single fucking time.

What kind of retard still likes this anime?
The end is nigh

Feb 21, 2014 3:19 PM

Feb 2013
Feb 21, 2014 4:06 PM

Aug 2012
Man the episode went from really badass to bland and generic.

"Yuuma.." *pounce-bite-drink*
*quick glance* "Kirasaka.." *pounce-bite-drink(something else may have happened?)*

He was like an aggressively horny drunk vampire.

The fourth familiar was fucking legit, I really wanted to see more of it at work. It's not often you get a vampire that actually uses the mist ability.

It went downhill from there though. I mean as awesome as that menage trois power up was, they spent too much time on it and not near enough on the battle. Very unsatisfying. And then of course there's the ending..
Feb 21, 2014 4:23 PM

Jul 2013
I am sure huge holes would help with turn ons
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2014 4:45 PM
Jul 2013
Finished volume. Very interesting, the part where Aya becomes a demon and ecchi in the beginning, was good.
Feb 21, 2014 4:48 PM

Oct 2013
For fucks sake...
Must they force me to cringe every time I watch this show!?

Aside from that bullshit line being thrown in yet again, it was a alright episode. After watching this I think they should make an ova episode where all the girls have a contest where the winner can ask him out, since we all know this is a harem show. Maybe in the end it can be a draw so he ends up going out with Natsuki instead.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Feb 21, 2014 4:49 PM

Jan 2013
How can I not give a threesome a 5!!!!

Himeragi is such a cheeseball its annoying...and a huge cock block! Let Kojou be the badass vampire he is, he don't need you lol.
Feb 21, 2014 5:01 PM

Nov 2012
Ramkec said:
From now on, this is my fight!... Ie Senpai, it's our fight!

Every fucking damn time, fuck off Himeragi, let the man do his thing alone for once.

yea everytime she does that i bet kojou is just thinking " god damnit himeragi..."
thank god they ended this arc finally after blueballing me for the last like 6 weeks.
Feb 21, 2014 5:13 PM

May 2013
That eroticism tho'
Feb 21, 2014 5:19 PM

Nov 2013
"This is my fight!"
"No, Senpai, this is our fight."

I lost it here even though I could smell it coming.
Feb 21, 2014 5:44 PM

Jul 2013
Goddamn oh my god. At the 08:45 Akatsuki growling, "Kirisaka!" was so hot OH MY GOD. Even if this show is alright at best I will watch it simply because of Yoshimasa Hosoya.

He's the only reason I even started this show lol.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Feb 21, 2014 5:59 PM

Jul 2013
Oh mah gawd Kirasaka was TOO HOT >O<
This episode made her rise in the ranks of the girls in this anime for me

Kojou:From now on this is my fight!

Me:No...... SHUT UP YUKINA DON'T YOU DARE!!!

Yukina:No senpai, this is our fight!

Me:Aw shit...too late... -___-

Geez pretty sure that's the third time now...
Well Yukina almost redeemed herself at the end of the episode with that bold confession of hers.
Feb 21, 2014 6:00 PM

Sep 2011
Pretty cool ep but the fight was ok, we into the final arc next ep. I hope it's better than this arc.
Feb 21, 2014 6:16 PM

Jul 2013
God fucking shit.

GTFO Himeragi. Goddammit, you can be cute but just stop with this whole "this is our fight thing."

I wonder how many guys were weeping while watching this episode fantasizing about how bad they wanted to be Kojou.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Feb 21, 2014 6:16 PM
Jan 2014
If that "This is our fight" line was in the LN as well then I just want to punch the author in the fucking face right now!

Again with an anti-climactic one-hit kill fight, I'm not even surprised anymore, though I was still satisfied with Sayaka in this episode, why is she the only one who haven't kissed Kojou yet? (Yukina needs to die)
Feb 21, 2014 6:52 PM

Jan 2011
Baku219 said:
Aggron said:
Again with the 'this is my fight' 'no this is our fight' routine :p

Man that makes me cringe. Sayaka was hot though ^^.

seriously die a little inside whenever i hear those lines,least Sayaka was mad hot kinda all i really cared about this episode,and who that paper noise person is she pops up randomly at the end of each arc
Feb 21, 2014 7:11 PM

Jul 2010
Awww was secretly hoping for Natsuki to kiss Kojou when he bent down :P

That would make him a lolicon so I guess not.. :(
Feb 21, 2014 7:17 PM

Apr 2013
Jamie-sama said:

If you think about it that way half of the world is filled with BELIEVE IT! retards
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Feb 21, 2014 7:28 PM

Mar 2012
Natsuki-chan is back! YAY!

Agreed on the "No Senpai. This is our fight." line. Makes me cringe every time I see it.

Now for my fun...
From the looks of it-
Himeragi's spear-Imagine Breaker
Tokoyogi Aya-Failed version of Othinus

Meh...Index did it better.
So, Strike the Blood's world is actually a new phase added to the world of Index. That explains all of the parallels. XP
Ashen_MikoFeb 21, 2014 7:33 PM
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Feb 21, 2014 7:56 PM

Dec 2011
Expected that the battle would be on a much grander scale... but I didn't get my wish. Oh well. Hopefully the next opponent would be even more thrilling.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2014 9:48 PM
Jul 2018
Sayaka was stripping for Kojou and planned to strip more was cute.

Natsuki finally got her memories back.

That kiss at the end was kind of cute.
Feb 21, 2014 11:08 PM

Jun 2013
Felt like some shoujo bitten by vampire fantasy especially this episode . .

Jealous Yukina is cute nice coming out with it

another kiss bleh
Feb 21, 2014 11:21 PM

Nov 2012
Sayaka freaking hot.
Yuna got serious points after this episode.
Not fair how Asagi after two really good episodes was completely forgotten on this episode. I mean, come on, it almost seems intentionally, like the author purposely has to take out of the picture for a while any girl that looks like a threat to Yukina as the main girl (It happened to La Folia too).
Yukina, meh, the usual...............
Feb 22, 2014 12:14 AM

Apr 2013
Is the author incapable of writing an epilogue that entails something other than Kojou getting kissed by one of the girls and Yukina immediately getting all bent out of shape?
Feb 22, 2014 12:31 AM

Mar 2011
That hot milf was finally defeated.
Feb 22, 2014 12:50 AM
Jan 2014
AsherFischell said:
Is the author incapable of writing an epilogue that entails something other than Kojou getting kissed by one of the girls and Yukina immediately getting all bent out of shape?

Nah he's busy copying stuffs from Index.
Feb 22, 2014 1:19 AM

Feb 2012
Jamie-sama said:

I like the fanservice though.
Feb 22, 2014 2:15 AM

Aug 2013
katsu044 said:
Baku219 said:
Aggron said:
Again with the 'this is my fight' 'no this is our fight' routine :p

Man that makes me cringe. Sayaka was hot though ^^.

seriously die a little inside whenever i hear those lines,least Sayaka was mad hot kinda all i really cared about this episode

I thought I was the only one who cringed at that line lmao. Sayaka was so cute getting all flustered as usual.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 22, 2014 4:07 AM

Feb 2012
Everyone is commenting on the "This is our fight!" line!! I share the same sentiments! I knew Yukina was going to say that, but still hoped she wouldn't... It gets annoying after hearing it so many times! They seriously OVERUSED that line!

Dang, all of the girls in the anime turns out to be more interesting than Yukina!! I'm rooting for any of the girls, aside from Yukina!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Feb 22, 2014 7:44 AM
Aug 2008
I like the "This is OUR fight" line, it fits. If anything, people should be upset that Kojou keeps saying this lone wolf bullshit. The whole show is about partners and working together. Without Himeragi they wouldn't have been able to stop that demon. Without the others, Himeragi wouldn't have been able to get in close enough to use her spear. It's about teamwork, guys.
Feb 22, 2014 7:49 AM
Jan 2014
SilentPredator03 said:
I like the "This is OUR fight" line, it fits. If anything, people should be upset that Kojou keeps saying this lone wolf bullshit. The whole show is about partners and working together. Without Himeragi they wouldn't have been able to stop that demon. Without the others, Himeragi wouldn't have been able to get in close enough to use her spear. It's about teamwork, guys.

Nope, repeating a line in every fucking single arc is annoying.
Feb 22, 2014 9:01 AM

Jun 2013
Every episode I hate Yukina even more -.-
I'm rooting for every girl except for her..
If you feel attacked, you're part of the problem.

Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive at all. — Yato
Feb 22, 2014 9:05 AM

Jun 2013
WOAH! Really good episode! Sayaka was soooooo Kawaii this episode! She is defenitally my favorite! this episode is a total 5 out of 5! Can't wait for next week's episode! :)
Feb 22, 2014 10:12 AM

Jul 2012
The fake high five to kiss, classic.

So everything turned out ok in the end of this episode.

Great episode!!!
Feb 22, 2014 10:13 AM

Jan 2011
More Sayaka epicness.
At least she got what she wanted I guess...
And Kojou unlocked a new familiar. I'll call it Misty XD

Natsuki-chan pwning Aya.

Fake high five to a kiss. Nice move by Yuuma.
Proposal declaration by Yukina in front of everyone. Epic reactions from the rest.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Feb 22, 2014 11:26 AM

Nov 2010
Koujo's threesome, I approve!
Natsuki's entrance was bad ass

Overall a good end to this chapter
Feb 22, 2014 12:39 PM

Jul 2013
Nice end to the arc.

I agree with most people on here. The whole "This is our fight!" line is so overused. But at least Yukina isn't useless in battle.

Sayaka and Yuuma threesome. Damn you Kojou!

The fight was a bit anticlimactic. Looks like glasses guy is a bigger boss.

Final arc incoming. Let's see if the show will end on a good note.
Feb 22, 2014 1:02 PM

Apr 2013
I agree with others that the big battle was a bit of a let down. Over too soon, and the good guys pretty much pwned the whole time. Still loved the episode though, mostly because Sayaka is so damn cute.

You people complaining about the "This is our fight" line need to relax. Seriously, she has said it like maybe 5 times. It's not like she bellows that shit every week. I can think of a few shows that have the same catchphrase every episode. I'd hate for you people to watch those ones.
curzon17Feb 22, 2014 1:23 PM
Feb 22, 2014 1:09 PM

Oct 2013
SilentPredator03 said:

The working together is fine by me, but she doesn't need to say it every time a new arc or bad guy comes along. My reaction to it is like old folk listening to heavy dubstep.
7thVoidFeb 22, 2014 2:34 PM
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Feb 22, 2014 1:57 PM

Jun 2011
highwinddv said:
AsherFischell said:

I know he seriously just pretty much made Yukina become Touma. I have always said Strike the Blood is like a rip off mash up between Index and Campione! but this is just taking the piss.

Then there is the climax fight where Yukina and Kojou combine together to give a shitty version of a Touma speech and then Yukina says that god awful line "No, Senpai, this is our fight." which makes me want to punch the screen.

Are they trying to compete with the Campione! kiss scenes with their bite scenes because Sayaka's was pretty much sex. I wish Kojou would stop breathing in like he is about to dive underwater everytime he bites i mean just why? It sounds retarded.

Well on the upside sort of at least Kojou finally leveled up as a vampire and next time he might want to spam those familiars at the start of the novel i think it would make everyone's life much easier.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Feb 22, 2014 3:07 PM

Jan 2008
This show always manages to give me a hard on.

Hope there's a new girl next episode.
Feb 22, 2014 3:08 PM

Nov 2007
With or without strings, Sayaka is the best girl. It has come to the point where I am only watching this farce for her.
Great job, production team.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 22, 2014 3:33 PM

Aug 2012
An anti-climatic end.. well, Yukina is falling behind the harem race, she better catch-up.

Next arc will be 5 episodes? Bring it on!
Feb 22, 2014 3:36 PM

Jan 2014
Feb 22, 2014 3:41 PM

Feb 2013
Aya's eyeliner looked good.

Sayaka stripping...

Yukina's look when she noticed...

A jealous Yukina is a cute Yukina.
Feb 22, 2014 6:26 PM
Jan 2014
Slicer22 said:
highwinddv said:
AsherFischell said:

I know he seriously just pretty much made Yukina become Touma. I have always said Strike the Blood is like a rip off mash up between Index and Campione! but this is just taking the piss.

Then there is the climax fight where Yukina and Kojou combine together to give a shitty version of a Touma speech and then Yukina says that god awful line "No, Senpai, this is our fight." which makes me want to punch the screen.

Are they trying to compete with the Campione! kiss scenes with their bite scenes because Sayaka's was pretty much sex. I wish Kojou would stop breathing in like he is about to dive underwater everytime he bites i mean just why? It sounds retarded.

Well on the upside sort of at least Kojou finally leveled up as a vampire and next time he might want to spam those familiars at the start of the novel i think it would make everyone's life much easier.

Haven't watched Campione! so I can't say anything about it but yeah, it's like this author has a huge boner for Index.

And I gotta say that this is one of the worst harem anime out there (If you count the ones that have fighting and villains in them). Hell, IS is way better than this shit, at least it doesn't have the same shit happening over and over again in every fucking arc.

Sure this anime can be enjoyable to some people, but anyone who says that it's "a good anime" is having some serious problem here.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.