Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2014 5:11 AM

Dec 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This time arround is an action series audition for (sigh) the DreAca girls.
The series in question seems to be a mashup of Indiana Jones and Charlie's Angels all in japaneese style, and the audition... I have serious doubts that was even legal. But hey, is anime, right?

To be honest, i'm SO close to drop this series, is not as good as it used to be in the first 50 chapters (formerly Season 1), and the DreAca girls are just... plain.

On the good note, it seems we are having a full Aoi episode next time.
Feb 22, 2014 9:00 PM

Jul 2008
Zaraquiel99 said:

To be honest, i'm SO close to drop this series, is not as good as it used to be in the first 50 chapters (formerly Season 1), and the DreAca girls are just... plain.

I'm with you. The charm the first season had is dead, and it has become a chore to keep up with the new episodes.
Feb 23, 2014 9:07 PM

Apr 2011
Me too...I don't know how long I'll watch this show. It's not as interesting to watch.
Feb 24, 2014 8:39 AM

Jun 2011
I've given up. I remember back in the first 50 episodes it wasn't always perfect and sometimes had episodes where the writing was flat and boring, but ever since season two started its been that way every episode.
It has gone from one of my favorites to an absolute bore.
I'm just going to drop this now and act like episodes 51-100 don't exist.
Mar 3, 2014 11:32 PM

Jun 2008
Even the subbers are having a hard time keeping up with this show.

I don't want to drop the show, but it's really hard to continue enjoying it and wanting to see more. I really miss the days of STAR ANIS.
Mar 9, 2014 10:10 PM

Mar 2011
So, I'm not the only one who gave it a 5/5

Seriously guys, if you're not enjoying the show anymore just stop watching it, you don't have to keep it up. To complain in every episode thread won't solve anything.
Mar 10, 2014 7:30 AM
Mar 23, 2014 6:49 PM

Jul 2008
Zaraquiel99 said:
we have to complain somewhere right?

lol true that!

(Though the subbers aren't slow because they don't like the show. It is because Sakura Trick also airs on Thursday and that show is a higher priority for them).

~~~~~~

I actually thought this episode was pretty good. I am sure I would have preferred it if it had been Starlight girls taking the audition, but it was still enjoyable and pretty funny.

I really liked the insert song, and I also like the rare episodes were there isn't a concert.
Sep 15, 2014 9:44 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Really? Idol lifting vehicle with one hand, smh.

At least this episode went into a different audition. Working as a team. This show has lost it's charm, mainly because of the DreAca girls. Still, I enjoy every episode since it's not that bad. The other girls in SA need more focus.

Jan 19, 2016 4:40 PM

Apr 2012
"You know like there people who play wizards, but of course there are no wizards in real life"
"Maria and Ichigo: There aren't!?

lmao guys you just ruined their childhoods
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 10, 2016 9:07 AM

Oct 2014
They had to do some pretty hardcore parkour to pass that audition.

Wow, it's weird looking at the old comments on here. I'm personally loving this series, but I guess it's not for everyone.
Sep 9, 2021 12:33 AM

Feb 2020
Interesting and a very different kind episode. It's nice that Maria, Sora, Kii, and Seira are getting more screen time.

Maria is so adorable. ^_^

SerafosMar 2, 8:41 AM
Feb 1, 12:41 AM

May 2019
I need to grit my teeth just going through these past few episodes. These chapters revolving around Dream Academy is really the lowest point of this show could be. The characters in that academy are really suck to be honest for how plainly perfect or even bested Starlight so easily and how boringly advanced the fucking academy. This could be possibly the worst episode so far and again the past few episodes are also as bad as this one. On a good note, I have been waiting for Aoi to shine after her character have been neglected for so long while holding the greatest potential for character growth. What a pain this has been just to get to the next episode.

Feb 20, 7:46 AM

Aug 2011
doing a rewatch and powering through for akari gen. so much of s2 is just a rehash of s1 except way worse, they're supposed to be 'new' idols but they're all perfect and good at everything so there isn't any sort of character development. like when ran was introduced she was talented but cold/harsh meaning she had actual character development to become close with ichigo and aoi. aoi knows everything about idols because she's an idol otaku but maria who's lived in the alps milking cows somehow figures out ran doesn't like sweets from being around her like once. by having aoi, ichigo, and ran gush over how amaaaazing these girls are it feels like the writers are trying to force you to also think they're amazing. s1 built up such a large cast of characters, i really don't understand what the writers were thinking. reminder that otome is the starlight queen(!!) yet someone less relevant than these dream academy mary sues.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 178 Discussion

megmica - Mar 31, 2016

37 by VivaceRex »»
Feb 17, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 177 Discussion

valvravetruth - Mar 24, 2016

15 by VivaceRex »»
Feb 17, 1:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.