Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 20, 2014 12:12 PM

Nov 2012
And I don't mean hate due to bad voice actor (which isn't possible with Code Geass) or character design (also not possible with Code Geass). I mean for what they did (or didn't) do in the program whether it be Charles for being a meanie or Suzaku for not being the brightest candle on the chandelier. Anyone who just got your blood boiling or agitated you.

PS; If you include Akito the exiled arch I'll be really happy.

PS no.2: Please give a reason and be nice to each other.

Mine would first be Rolo, I despised him for how he replaced Nunally and then tried to remain with Lelouch. When Lelouch set him straight I thought he would betray Lelouch but nope he decided to be a loyal hero and try to get the fans riled up....I disliked that alot

Second would be suzaku with his twisted sense of honour, the fact he betrayed Lelouch's trust, remained unreasonably loyal to the dictatorship which was terrorizing the world and most importantly his relationship with Euphie, just gosh that was a pain. (Luphie for the win)
"If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 29, 2014 8:09 AM
Oct 2014
Well, first would be Nina. Because... umm, poor Table-chan.

Well, I don't despise Kallen, but I somehow get pretty annoyed by her some of the time. Probably because of the excess fanservice.

Suzaku? I was annoyed by the end of R1, basically HATED him at the start of R2, and.... I entered the fandom. Code Geass introduced me to the fandom, and I started reading fanfictions, and I remember there were a couple of absolutely beautiful fanfictions on Zero Requiem in Suzaku's point of view which captured his love/hate feelings on Lelouch and.... I could hate no longer. Still, Suzaku is kind of a hypocrite, isn't him? Well, he blames Lelouch for his unethical methods on achieving the same dream they shared, and although he claims to use righteous methods.... his methods aren't exactly ethical either.
Oct 31, 2014 9:59 AM

Oct 2014
I didn't like Nina. (Big shocker) I didn't like her or quite a bit of reasons. The first reason I hated her, was because she was so smart. But she was so incredibly racist and scared towards Japanese. Now, I know that most people did this in the show who are associated with Britannia. I get that, but when one of your student council members is one of those racists. Even after getting to know Suzaku. Which ticked me off. Making her honestly just a flat out despicable character.

The second reason I didn't like this character. Was because of her creepy and very stalker like attitude towards Euphie. Now, I get that she respects her, and views her as an idle and amazing woman for saving her. I get that. It is reasonable. But that table scene....Completely uncalled for and ruined all respect I could have possibly gained for this character. This was when I really started to dislike her. Especially sense Nunally was there as well! What the heck Nina?!

The third reason I disliked this character, which probably also goes together with the other two. She is immature and cannot control her feelings for the life of her. Just a selfish brat to be honest. I can give multiple examples of this. First. In R2 when Millay and Nina are talking on the balcony. Millay is just trying to give advice. Like a motherly figure. SOMETHING THAT NINA DEFIANTLY NEEDS. But Nina's first reaction is to stop treating me like a bother, blah blah blah. All this stuff about how she can do things herself....Ha! That's funny. Then there was the FLEAS. But, after Suzaku launched the first one...This was where I did gain a tiny bit of respect for her. Because for the first time in her life. She looked back on, and regretted what she did. Realizing the terror of the weapon she had created. She started to mature. From that point on, she actually started to become an okay character. But I still hate her guts xD

Then I also disliked Suzaku. But, it was not season 1 Suzaku. Even though I thought he was a hypocrite, that didn't take away from his character to me. But in R2...That was when he completely changed. He might as well have been a whole different character. I did not like that version of Suzaku. Because then he became exactly like Lelouch, which made the differences of the two every slim. His lack of loyalty and craving for power overcame him and turned him into a evil man. Despite the fact that his intentions were good. Much like Lelouch. Were as before, he was more respected and his goal was very honorable. Even if he was contradicting it a tiny bit. He seemed like a very good guy in season 1. Not even close in R2.

All the other characters I liked a lot. But there were anticancer times I ave held grudges against certain characters for certain reasons. Like, Rolo, or C.C. But their just very minor and I understood their motivations. Getting over it pretty quickly after my shock value started to go down.
Jan 21, 2015 9:04 PM

Jul 2014
That psycho bitch Nina ~ what the hell is that table scene is for o_O
Jun 30, 2015 9:05 PM

Nov 2014
Shirley, Really annoying and stupid character. I seriously hate her. :)
Dec 10, 2015 12:22 PM

Nov 2014
Nina for obvious reason :/
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Dec 28, 2015 4:33 AM

Nov 2013
Haha, who else but Nina?
Psycho dry humping Asian hating lesbian bitch.
Rolo too,
Jan 7, 2016 9:33 PM

Mar 2015
Nina holly shit she was annoying
Oct 24, 2016 10:58 AM
Oct 2016
Nina for sure :/
Nov 28, 2016 5:59 AM

Nov 2016
I would have to say Nina & Ohgi. I know they'll probably plan to have deaths so please if anyone has to die then let it be these two.
May 30, 2023 9:46 AM
Dec 2011
Ohgi is a loser and he is annoying but the one who I hate is a bloodthirsty pilot who wanted to r@pe Kallen when she was imprisoned. In the end, Kallen kills him.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Whos death in Code Geass has been the sadest? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nickyp36 - Aug 26, 2008

292 by DistantMist »»
Oct 14, 2023 2:22 AM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Gurenn - Sep 7, 2011

11 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:24 AM

» Favorite OST(s)?

Katsuki_Shizenno - Aug 31, 2013

14 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:22 AM

Poll: » What is your favorite Knightmare?

Zakura - Sep 17, 2008

42 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:13 AM

» 3rd Season will be made?

reinee - Apr 9, 2010

16 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.