Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 26, 2014 11:35 AM

May 2011
Some nice fanservice with Mui. The school nurse is looking sexy as well with those stockings as well ;)

Interesting how Takeshi is drifting to Ishoshima now. To me, it seems like he goes to whoever is need help. In the first half of this series, it was Mui since she wanted to get her brother back, not to mention Takeshi could relate himself to her. Now that Mui's troubles are solved, Ishoshima's problems are starting to flare up, causing Takeshi to get closer to her.

Hope we see more of Twilight/Eterna!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2014 12:19 PM

May 2013
Liked how the author said: "it's only the beginning". God, it's a fucking 7 episode out of 12. Now they will rush through the plot without explaining anything?
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
Feb 27, 2014 12:03 PM

Dec 2011
So THAT's the girl at the start of the OP...

So they're dreams of bad things that cannot be changed... although they do seem to be rather symbolic... What about that dream with Isoshima?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 5, 2014 3:43 PM

Mar 2014
Rilarion said:
I don't get it, why do people like gekkou, he is annoying.. Also It's been only 7 episodes its normal for the story to do random episodes, it sets things up before the main events begins. Another thing; (I know I sound like a fanboy, but these are my objective opinions) Takeshi wasn't able to use Twilight's full power until now. He was barely be able to use it.

I know i might sound like the opposite of a fanboy (because I am, but to far into the series to drop it)

You know an anime is bad when people like the antagonist for the sole reason that they hate the protagonist so much (speaking on my behalf).

about your other comments, the anime is more then half over and the plot is just starting

takeshi got his power by giving his weapon a name (seriously? anticlimactic much? it wasn't even a good fight and mui being their was pointless)

And those scary dreams of pudding right? the beach scene....really now? I'm not a fan-service hater but that was so poorly done and a sad attempt at pushing the whole mui x main guy (bad with names).

the part i disliked the most in this episode had to be the whole ''I know that keeping twilight (''eterna'') next to my bed could kill me, but I just have to see these visions of the future that i'v already been told can't be changed (because suffering for no reason what so ever makes you a total emo- i mean bad-ass right?)
Mar 7, 2014 10:24 PM
Dec 2010
^Its normal for his character i guess, seeing your childhood friend gets taken by a monster and later know its a future makes him want to know more and dont forget that he's in this totally dangerous world just to help a certain girl(mui) who he doesnt even know that much unlike Isoshima his childhood friend and long time friend putting himself at risk is alot more sense to me than the first .
Mar 23, 2014 6:48 AM

Mar 2012
It suddenly got interesting when they entered the dream.
Apr 13, 2014 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

But if you want to animate a product, which is believed to have the potential; Then why do not you do it in the best way?
On the plot can also fly over, but the narrative is horrid.
Some steps are not shown and everything is settled too quickly.
Drawings and animations mediocre, Mui is so unpleasant, much better Takeshi's girlfriend.
May 15, 2014 8:38 AM

Apr 2013
I love the name "Eterna".
But, I expected more action for the dream scene.
"Is it weapons that are the cause of all this fighting? Or does the real cause lie within the human heart?"
-Lacus Clyne, Gundam Seed

Jun 15, 2014 5:40 PM

Jul 2013
Well that was anticlimactic.
Jun 26, 2014 6:21 PM

Jul 2010
Uh... Lily Saber? Well, we already have Gilgamesh, so why the fuck not.

And it's nice for them to include a pointless beach segment in the dream for no reason other than to get Mui in a bikini, because other than that she was completely useless.

And for a second there, I thought the blond girl at the end was gonna be jealous of a fucking sword. I wouldn't be surprised, given her priorities
Paul said:
The show really seems to cater towards Mui. Can't believe they actually threw her in a swimsuit this episode even if it was very short. Keep forgetting how big hers are compared to Isoshima. Her petite figure keeps confusing me.
I agree with this. The anime really seem to prefer Mui as the best girl. Hell, even her romantic chemistry with the main guy feels forced upon.

Botato said:
No one said they liked Gekkou. And he didn't show up enough to be called annoying.
Also I think you meant subjective opinion, not objective.
His ridiculous motivations are enough for me to be annoyed by him. Seriously... you kept this grudge against your brother for two years because you think he's taking advantage of a girl by making sure she doesn't get raped, and for accidentally pushing you in front of a car. Not once during that time did it ever cross your mind that maybe, just maybe, it was an accident? Hell, it wasn't even like he was permanently scarred or crippled because of it (at least as far as we know so far). I'm sorry, but two year does not equal two months (Hell, even that might be a little too long to keep a grudge for that reason.)
KillerTune12Jul 1, 2014 9:04 PM
Jul 24, 2014 9:30 AM

Jun 2013
I thought this was a pretty good episode :) im a bit shocked at how many people hate this anime, its nothing groundbreaking but i find it to be very entertaining.
Sep 2, 2014 10:56 AM

Jun 2014
facepalmed at the beach scene. Always the same scene in every freaking anime.

Well, the sword's "ghost" was kinda easy to beat...
not that bad as the last one.
Sep 5, 2014 10:11 AM

Aug 2014
It really annoys me when Mui volunteered to go with Takeshi instead of his brother. I was like "Know your place, Mui!"

And seriously, what's with Takeshi's rebel attitude? Is he trying to act cool there?
Apr 22, 2015 4:17 PM

Feb 2013
Ha ha, that doctor slapped him good.

Name your sword = win
... apparently.
Jun 20, 2015 7:56 PM

Feb 2013
So Twilight became Eterna. Also they're second year now. That was really quick. Seems like there was a timeskip. Takeshi says that they just reached the starting line. Where will they go? Onto the next episode.
Jul 30, 2015 4:14 PM

May 2012
Nice character development with a lovely ending! Let's see what's next.
Jan 22, 2016 11:14 PM

Dec 2012
Dat Kurumi dream kiss.

lol Nurse was slapping the shit out of Takeshi.

So I wasn't the only one reminded of Saber and Bleach.

The reason Mui did not end up naked at the beach is due to Takeshi not seeing a girl naked before....I assume.

Eterna(Towa) is a cool name.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 17, 2017 10:48 AM

Jul 2013
- Quote from Nii-san "Magic isn't something you learn overnight." Bitch, all the MCs learned magic by simply being exposed to some glittering magic powder shit. Takeshi was already able to unlock the Twilight's power the moment he wielded it and even used it to OHKO your sorry ass despite him being a novice and you being a veteran magician.
- Nurse, who's an expert in magic, warns Takeshi not to keep Twilight at his bedside as it will eventually kill but he still does anyway. How stupid could you get? Even if you're doing it for the prophetic nightmares, it's still a reckless thing to do. What if you're killed in your sleep all because of your ignorance to the orders given to you? Then those premonitions would be worth shit.
- Anyway, the headmistress gave him a choice whether to follow the nurse's orders or relinquish Twilight to her but after Takeshi refused, she ended up supporting his decision anyway. Make up your mind, girl.
- Heh. Cliched fanservice. Can't blame anyone about it though since it's a teenage boy's fantasy after all.
- Fight is horrible as always.
- Am I supposed to feel sorry for the girl?
- If the girl wanted a name, then what the fuck is Twilight for? It's not her name?
- Lame conclusion to a lame fight.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

115 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 26, 2023 12:41 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

367 by Overcast93 »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Who would you prefer to see with Takeshi?

ClawViper - Feb 15, 2014

43 by Foreall908 »»
Jul 4, 2022 10:08 AM

Poll: » Second Season ( 1 2 3 )

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 27, 2014

105 by Elzohry »»
May 16, 2022 3:21 PM

» Who does takashi nanase end up with ..

llansam - Jul 2, 2020

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Dec 18, 2021 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.