Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2009 3:43 PM

May 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter 41 is up on Maigo scans. Overall i thought it was a pretty good chapter, not to much action but moving the story alone. mainly im just glad someone is still doing Ga-Rei as it seems like kuu won't be getting around to it for quite some time...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 15, 2009 5:40 PM

Jul 2008
OMG she is running away with Yomi??
LOL Ken got kicked in teh balls XD
Aug 15, 2009 6:08 PM

May 2009
Just another injury to be added to Ken's long list of being injured. Can't help but feel that, however painful it may have been, he would be glad that it was not another hand through his chest.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 15, 2009 7:21 PM

Sep 2008
For some reason, I could have done without the comedy in this chapter. I just really wanted it to hit the ground running, but I guess I shouldn't be expecting that after 40 chapters.

Anyways, good chapter, got flashbacks of Death Note though...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2009 8:47 PM

Jul 2007
Fucking shit sucks. I'm disliking Kagura more and more with every new chapter. I like how she conveniently forgets the recent past, but remembers the days before she met Ken. What the fuck is the author thinking.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Aug 15, 2009 8:56 PM

Jan 2009
Ouch... that must really really hurt, especially coming from the girl you like. And, Kagura is slowly turning into a friggin naruto...
Aug 15, 2009 9:34 PM

Aug 2007
I have to agree that is really sucks how Kagura still doesn't remember her past with Kensuke, and then to top it all off she grabs Yomi and kicks him where it hurts most. Is the author purposely trying to makes us hate Kagura?
Aug 16, 2009 1:53 AM

Sep 2007
Sin said:
Fucking shit sucks. I'm disliking Kagura more and more with every new chapter. I like how she conveniently forgets the recent past, but remembers the days before she met Ken. What the fuck is the author thinking.

I agree, frick this plot
Aug 16, 2009 1:53 AM

Dec 2008
What the? Wonder what will Kagura plan to do from here on, as well as how the counter measures department would react to this. Curious as to the true plan behind the enemies, and when Kagura will finally regain all her memories. Ouch, though at the end that must've hurt for Kensuke, wonder what he plans to do next as well.
Aug 16, 2009 2:03 AM

Jun 2008
So now Kagura is the enemy? By the way what is it with all this Kensuke sympathy? The guy is a useless bastard anyway..
All we need is Kagura getting turned evil and look like she did with the Kyuubi and then team Yomi and Kagura kill all of them.
Aug 18, 2009 12:06 PM

May 2009
Sami-sama said:
Monad said:
So now Kagura is the enemy? By the way what is it with all this Kensuke sympathy? The guy is a useless bastard anyway..
All we need is Kagura getting turned evil and look like she did with the Kyuubi and then team Yomi and Kagura kill all of them.

QFT

he may be a useless bastard but he is our useless bastard. He has had some good moments and overall he is our protagonist. Anyways i am for one glad that we have a manga here that didn't take some useless kid and make him level up to the point of god hood. I think its just fine how Kensuke is. He is a mediocre fighter that has gotten dragged into a world the he legitimately can't handle a lot of the time. Anyways he can handle normal enemies for the most part. Its just that bosses one hit him, because after all, he is only a human with a sword.

Also im willing to bet money that Kagura is not going to turn evil, despite what you may hope.
Aug 18, 2009 7:03 PM

Jun 2008
Pash said:
Sami-sama said:
Monad said:

QFT

he may be a useless bastard but he is our useless bastard. He has had some good moments and overall he is our protagonist. Anyways i am for one glad that we have a manga here that didn't take some useless kid and make him level up to the point of god hood. I think its just fine how Kensuke is. He is a mediocre fighter that has gotten dragged into a world the he legitimately can't handle a lot of the time. Anyways he can handle normal enemies for the most part. Its just that bosses one hit him, because after all, he is only a human with a sword.

Also im willing to bet money that Kagura is not going to turn evil, despite what you may hope.

You know am not the kind of guy that thinks all characters should act cool and be superpower-full or not feel fear anxiety and things like that, but idiotic stupidity is something i just can't tolerate.
Half of the times that he was useless it wasn't because he wasn't strong enough but because he forgot to bring with him the fucking sword. Seriously how much of an idiot are you!!! If i was living in such a world i wouldn't even move a muscle with out my spirit killer sword. I would have the goddamn thing clue to my leg. And don't get me started on so much other mistakes he does. One moment his God all mighty slashing dimensions with his sword and the other his unable to protect the woman he loves from a low level fish spirit. Seriously wtf wrong with you? You are able to fight a Kyubi but can't to anything when a fish is about to eat the girl you like and Yomi has to jump in and save her? Not to mention that he almost kill Kagura because he can't control his arm and Yomi AGAIN save her.
Now if he was some character that was overwhelmed by all the shit around him i would have said "Ok the poor bastard found him self in things over his head and his in complete shock" But this guy gave all those great speeches about how he decided to protect Kagura no matter what and he would try to become stronger and staff. But when the shit hits the fan all those words always proved to be BULLSHIT! All talk and nothing more. He doesn't even jump in frond of Kagura to take the hit when shit are hitting her. His just standing there or lying on the floor.
That Tanuki was a 100 times more useful including saving his ass many times. If you are trying to be the knight in shinning armor that protects his lady of love you better not get overshadowed by a small fluffy animal because then you really are useless.
Kagura really lowered her standards going from Yomi by her side to this guy. The only thing this guy has that Yomi didn't, is a dick. But probably if she wanted she can fuck girls better than him even with a pussy.

As of what i hope. Well what i wrote was actually kind of a joke and to express my wish of Yomi and Kagura back together since they were better like that.
What i actually do hope, is that Yomi this time isn't just evil or something like that and that she will have a conflict with herself and in the end kill those bad guys that were trying to get in to her mind with the help of Kagura.
MonadAug 27, 2009 2:56 AM
Aug 26, 2009 8:55 PM
Jan 2009
ugh, the elevator scene is so painful^^ ,
Aug 28, 2009 2:48 PM

Oct 2008
damn, why won't kagura just regain her memories with kensuke :(

can't wait for next chpt

Nov 2, 2009 8:27 AM

Oct 2009
ugh..too much drama about kagura nd yomi...to me it feels like we're going way back from the start again when kagura had feelings for kensuke. i hope it continues to get better =|
Dec 11, 2009 7:03 PM

Nov 2009
Pash said:

I agree completely

And personally I actually kinda like Kensuke, despite what some of you other people may say .__.

Also I'm ready for Kagura to regain the rest of her memories (like her memories of Kensuke) kthx. This is starting to get on my nerves....=/
Jun 24, 2010 3:54 PM

Feb 2010
wtf batman is doing in ga rei (29) ? :D
Dec 1, 2012 12:41 AM

Mar 2012
Gahhh, hating this last arc so far.
Apr 25, 2014 12:20 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
If Kensuke doesn't grow a pair after that kick, this manga will have been for naught.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 20, 2023 1:03 AM

Dec 2022
Now Kagura has reverted to her old (less endearing) self too. Very depressing outcome.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deadfisheyes - Jan 26, 2010

75 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 2:37 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 49 Discussion

DeadIEnd - Mar 22, 2010

10 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:51 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 47 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Feb 26, 2010

22 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:32 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 44 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Sep 20, 2009

19 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 35 Discussion

Faust721 - Apr 30, 2009

17 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.