MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

I My Me! Strawberry Eggs Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» I My Me! Strawberry Eggs »» I My Me! Strawberry Eggs Episode 1 Discussion

View Poll Results: I My Me! Strawberry Eggs Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

3 50.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 50.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 6

08-15-09, 3:39 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a great first episode it was hillarious that old lady is badass.

10-18-09, 11:26 AM

Ba-chan is awesome.

12-22-09, 12:45 PM

This looks like it's gonna be a pretty amusing show. Know there will be lots awkward situations lol.

05-07-12, 9:01 AM

I like that this episode can really stand on its own and is about as interesting as half the OVAs out there. It's a cute romp that doesn't require undivided attention (i.e. blink and you'll miss a crucial detail, so the rest of the series doesn't make sense).

09-23-12, 4:30 PM

Crossdressing and old boss lady.

Not bad so far although I found this episode a little uncomfortable to watch.

11-09-13, 3:06 PM

Wow this is great. I looked at the score and was worried for a second, but this is awesome, and I don't really mind yuri so those yuri-like scene like the sensen and the student doesn't bother me :) I like Hibiki sensei haha and that Baa-chan.

Am I the only one who teared up when Fuko reached the goal. The BGM playing was great, really..

07-23-14, 5:59 AM

That was good. The landlady is awesome and Hibiki looks really good as a woman. I think I'm going to go ahead and forget he's just cross-dressing.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

08-23-14, 9:02 AM

Wow. Not bad at all.

11-23-14, 8:14 AM

Rewatching the series with g/f, after something like eight years. Had totally forgotten the landlady - bloody fem-Happosai without the perv streak! XD

Wonder why the hair-dye. Does she really think the principal would recognize him despite the makeup, crossdressing, change of hairstyle, and voice modulator?

Had also forgotten about the student/teacher shipping. It's no wonder the series stuck in my head, tho~
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!

11-23-14, 8:25 AM

I am enjoying this series so far, It's only episode 1. I love cross-dressing males in any anime series. I love grandma the way she just beats the crap out of everyone to MAKE them pay for their rent lol and the old guy that hand all the bank notes. she snatched it all. you go granny. you go girl.

watching this with the significant other. I never seen a teacher student shipping male x female before. only fem x fem. doki doki.

11-23-14, 8:27 AM

LadyDisraeli said:
I never seen a teacher student shipping male x female before. only fem x fem. doki doki.
Of course, this sorta half-counts as fem/fem~♪
Modified by Duneflower, 11-23-14, 8:44 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)

11-23-14, 8:30 AM

Duneflower said:
LadyDisraeli said:
I never seen a teacher student shipping male x female before. only fem x fem. doki doki.
Of course, this sorta half-counts as fem/fem~

Somewhat. nonetheless, I'm still squealing over this and it's ONLY the beginning episode ^///^

11-23-14, 8:45 AM

LadyDisraeli said:
Somewhat. nonetheless, I'm still squealing over this and it's ONLY the beginning episode ^///^
Not as much as you were over Sakura Trick, I don't think~♥

11-23-14, 8:51 AM

Duneflower said:
Not as much as you were over Sakura Trick, I don't think~♥

Omg. ^///^ Another series on my "recommend list" tbh.

11-24-14, 12:03 PM

This is pretty decent so far although Fuko is unlikable and her clumsiness is disgusting to watch. I hope there isn't teacher x student romance. God no. Just put the other cute boy with Fuko and I'll be okay with that.

Another thing that's bugging me is how sexist the show is, portraying females to be such weak teachers at the same time presenting females to be such uptight feminists and abusive people to males. Hopefully, this will go away sometime later.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices