Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Higurashi When They Cry: Abducted by Demons Arc
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 20, 2010 4:29 PM

Oct 2007
i wasn't sure what to expect with this episode, but i was left satisfied, my favorite part is when rika vows to try harder "this time" and you know that they are in a repeating world with no doubts whatsoever. i'm already starting season 2!
Jun 23, 2010 11:11 AM

May 2010
Like stated before, the first quarter was kind of disappointing, but it grabbed my attention soon after, and the final episode was real good. I've read that quite a few people dislike Kai, was looking forward to that one and still gonna watch it, but gonna have my doubts.
Jul 2, 2010 1:33 PM

Dec 2009
Sleepingeasy said:
I was expecting everyone to die, or at least get butchered. This was actually a nice ending, loved the hug :D

this
Jul 5, 2010 7:45 AM

Apr 2010
This was AWESOME!!!! teheeeeee ^^^^^^ and the end was sooooooo cute and sweet... oh yes, I loved this anime.

I just wonder... What will Rena do with the infection in her neck XP
Jul 7, 2010 8:10 AM

Jan 2009
Shitstorm of lol incoming.
This made like... No damn sense at all x'D
Did.. Any of this actually make any kind of logical sense? Except the fact that there were a bunch of crazy lolis running around killing people. But, well.. I wonder.. That probably can't be called "sense" though xD..
I'd also heard rumors that the OP was supposedly awesome... It wasn't >.> (And the ED was pretty crap)

Anyway, Shion <3 : D (And a bit Mion too, but mostly Shion~)
Also, something I'm extremely annoyed at.. Is the fact that Mion's carrying that damn gun or w/e it is almost all the damn time xD....... Seriously, why? щ(゚Д゚щ)
And Takano looks like a retard btw. : >

Oh hey look, now this is at the same sense-level as Umineko, coolio.
I am disappoint. A proper rating would be 6... But I can't rate it lower than 7 because of Shion and Mion (・3・ア
Ahh.. Perhaps Kai will shed some light on something at least. (Perhaps not)
Oh, that was pretty long~

miss_haruno said:
I just wonder... What will Rena do with the infection in her neck XP
Die, hopefully? : D
OosranJul 7, 2010 11:23 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 8, 2010 12:56 AM

Mar 2010
What were those worms??Gross...
Well, the end didn't give any answers..I still don't know what really happened.Let's hope season 2 will enlighten us more..

The series ,though, was absolutely amazing.I don't think i've ever seen something like that.It was so thrilling and anticipating.The madness, the two-faced little girls,the torture, the blood...I totally loved it.I hope that doesn't make me a weirdo :)
Jul 15, 2010 4:03 PM

Aug 2009
Rena actually recovered? -is she going to die from the clawing?
Rika isn't what she seems
Confusing.
But I loved it
10/10
FrostlightJul 15, 2010 4:10 PM
Aug 2, 2010 6:25 AM

Jul 2009
The series is totally amazing but as many of you have mentioned it leaves to many questions unanswered. Hope the second season is as good as the first one or better (^v^)
Aug 4, 2010 2:11 AM

Dec 2008
Atroxion said:
Am I the only one who didn't like this arc? And wow, this episode was terrible. Come on! Almost nothing was explain, no one got killed, the happy ending. I wish the previous arc would have been the last one. That way the series would have ended with a bang instead of this disappointing episode. I would have given this series a perfect 10 but now it's a 9.

Oh well, hopefully I'll enjoy Kai more.

No, you're not the only one who didn't like this arc. I wanted something more solid after feeling the unexpected from this series, and not only did this arc explain nothing, it ended on a happy note. I was kind of expecting something to seriously blow my mind. It was mind blowing for me at the beginning of this arc, with Takano's theories and Rena's awesome back story and sudden murders, and I could even find the group's friendship touching. But this ending was... really bad. Vague. Slightly reminded me of Haruhi's Endless Eight. (But I *LOVED* the Endless Eight, bizarrely enough!)

As such, I cannot give this series the ten I hoped for. It's a horror series, damn it, the first anime I can honestly say scared me. But this ending kind of killed it and made me think about all the other horror movies and anime I've watched that have made me wind up in disappointment.

Overall, the series was incredible and despite the last couple episodes here, I still feel it deserves a nine. I was throughly entertained, despite the disappointing ending.

Lucky for me there's a second season! :D
Aug 11, 2010 9:00 PM

Aug 2009
I think I need to rewatch this.

But first I'm going to watch a lot of lighthearted comedies. I need a breather from all that gore. Go ahead, call me a light weight.... I dunno caarrre...

Though, that happy ending did catch me off guard. I figured everyone or atleast Keiichi and Rena would die. Alright, now to overdose on comedies and slice of life.
Aug 24, 2010 12:48 AM

Jan 2008
So the same exact thing happened once before? Time loop.

Keiichi calling Rena a baka was funny. xD

Keiichi and Rena's fight was interesting.

I wasn't really expecting that but nice ending.
Aug 24, 2010 6:37 AM
Jul 2010
Colonist said:
Mi. ^^
I haven't seen much anime and I'm a newbie, but watching this was like discovering sometging completly new to me. It's over 9000! The thing I've loved in first series was that I couldn't predict how each chapter will be ended and wtf was for real happening in there. It has never happened to me since I'm watching anime.
Imo, comparing to others, this anime deserves for 10+/10.

Nippah!

Exactly. Not even my mom could predict how this serie would end, after so many twists and scenarios. This last arc is my favourite. We all know the combat animation isn't the best, but it works, so I can't complain. it's my favourite anime, for oyashiro-sama's sake! It's sad that the second season wasn't capable of delivering the ammount of brutality and genuosity of the 1st, although the animation is better.
Aug 25, 2010 10:27 PM

Mar 2010
Ugh...I might be a bit too stupid to understand this >_<
I don't see how this was a solution to Arc 1. Hell, I don't even know how most of the arcs tie into each other. It looks like it was just a bunch of people dying over and over again.
If time repeats itself, what are the rules for that? Does it repeat itself when everyone dies (shion arc)? or when the killer realizes what he/she did (last episode)?
The whole part with the town being fucked by lava didn't make sense, then. >:(
Me confused.
Aug 27, 2010 12:03 PM

Aug 2009
BrownMasterV said:
I don't see how this was a solution to Arc 1. Hell, I don't even know how most of the arcs tie into each other. It looks like it was just a bunch of people dying over and over again.
If time repeats itself, what are the rules for that? Does it repeat itself when everyone dies (shion arc)? or when the killer realizes what he/she did (last episode)?
Me confused.

Watch Higurashi no naku koro ni Kai.

And for the people who watched too much shoujo. How the hell would you want a kiss when this anime isn't about romance ?I think the hug was good , but no kiss , which is good , because wasn't necessary in this type of 'story'.
bOnesSNov 13, 2010 12:29 PM
Aug 29, 2010 9:28 PM

Mar 2010
TyG3R said:
BrownMasterV said:
Me confused.

Watch Higurashi no naku koro ni Kai.

And for the people who watches too much shoujo. How the hell would you want a kiss when this anime isn't about romance ?I think the hug was good , but no kiss , which is good , because wasn't necessary in this type of 'story'.

Now a kiss that involves the maggots.
THAT would be fitting :D
Sep 11, 2010 3:43 PM
Feb 2010
Because of Rika's last line, I have resolved to refer to this series from now on as Endless Six. Haruhi fans can bash their heads against the wall right about now.
But, honestly, this is how a time-loop should be handled.
Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human.

Sep 11, 2010 3:45 PM

Jan 2009
Smiley26 said:
lsumi said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! very very nice ending !!! im with some they shouldve kiss xD
Nah, KeiichixMion much better than KeiichixRena
Mion×Shion. ...Wait, maybe not. Anyway, Shion > Mion >>>>>> Rena
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 12, 2010 1:40 PM
Dec 2007
Oosran said:
Smiley26 said:
lsumi said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! very very nice ending !!! im with some they shouldve kiss xD
Mion×Shion. ...Wait, maybe not. Anyway, Shion > Mion >>>>>> Rena
Sorry,but Mion always seemed two-faced to me, kinda like she always tried to be on her grandmother's good side while on the side saying she's on her sister/friend's side. I think Mion only liked Keichii cause he reminded her of Satoshi, the same reason Satoko liked him. Rena and Rika saw him more as his own self IMO although we all know Rika had a crush on Akasaka xD.

Sep 15, 2010 6:48 PM

Jun 2009
Okay so I think this series is a little confusing (well a lot for my brain) but it is good.
Sometimes I feelt so bad for the characters (now specially for Rika) and somtimes I just hated all of them. Really good series I have to admit. But I still have to see kai because I still have more questions of the anwsers they gave me. Specially one big question, I don't get why all started again if this time it ended good?! That's so unfair, poor Rika.
Sep 26, 2010 10:55 AM

Aug 2010
Eh, what the hell was that? Can't say I was happy with the ending, at all. The story ended in quite a ridiculous way, I thought the naive art, happy-looking characters and "friendship" were only there to contrast the horror, but I guess I was wrong.

I must say, I expected more from this anime. The first arc was absolutely terrifying, and in that, brilliant. Though there were several intense moments after that, they succeeded only in being sick, and not in a frightening way. Although the plot seemed to be going the right way, in the end little of it made sense and frankly, at times the history behind each character's psycho did more harm to its horror factor than increase it, at least for me. Still, in the end I could say I took a liking to most of the characters. Art seemed fine at first but it decreased in quality by the ending.

Funny, after the first four episodes I was almost certain I'd give this a 10 and favorite it, but now I am struggling to realize whether I even liked it. Therefore, because there are two more seasons to watch with more answers (and it seems, improved art), for the very idea behind the anime, first few episodes and the fact that it did make me watch through it all while providing a reasonable amount of fun, I'll give it an 8.
jiyuudanseiSep 26, 2010 11:21 AM
Oct 12, 2010 10:25 AM
Jul 2018
amazing way to end the first season,

several routes for the very end came about

1. kei kills rena
2. rena kills key
3. they both die as the building blows up

totally did not expect a forgiveness + resolution as an ending to that arc. it was VERY well done. that final conversation during the fight summed up so much the viewer learned thru the past 25 eps of this show. it was a HAPPY ending in one of the most dark animes ive ever seen.

5/5 and highly anticipating the (supposedly even better) sequel.

this anime is a rite of passage for everyone
Oct 20, 2010 3:47 PM

Nov 2009
OMG Rena held up the class room!!! thats AMAZING!!! i loved it when Rika took on Rena and Sataco helped with the trap haha it was so cool!!! and the battle between Keichii and Rena was AWESOME!!! it was so cute how she said, "I don't wanna." when Keichii told her it wasnt over until she swung the hatchet. Omg it was so funny how she tied up every1 with jump ropes XD and really gross when Maggots were falling from her neck... and her band-aids were moving to DX it was so gross!!! XI poor Mion got hit with the bat =( but it was funny how Keichii put it!!! "Now we can finally tell those to sisters apart!" =D ahaha that was funny!!! heh the fake trap was clever and im glad Rika and Sataco escaped or else every1 would be dead!!! OMG the MOST craziest thing that happen was the timer stopping at 1!!! if it were me i would jump and miss by like 3 inches and be like N- BOOM!!! haha yeah im glad it was Keichii though!!! good thing the place didnt explode like the person said. . . and poor Rika came out all hurt... i hope shes okay... and whats up with the end??? who is Rika?! idk but it was cool!!! i cant wait to watch the other epis!!!
Oct 26, 2010 3:12 AM

Feb 2009
restore said:
totally did not expect a forgiveness + resolution as an ending to that arc.

Me too,this happy ending was a big surprise.

Other than that,i can't say i enjoyed it very much.Maybe for the first time in my life,while watching anime,i actually thought:"Hey,the voice acting here was pretty good!" and the main female characters are cute,and i pretty much don't have anything bad to say about it,but...it wasn't that interesting for me.

7/10

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 3, 2010 3:17 PM

Sep 2010
and so this ended, but in a way different than I imagined. Contrary to all the other arcs that ended in bloody murder, this actually had a peaceful resolve. Not quite sure if it fits the mood exactly. But I'm content with this.
And what happened to the parasite business?
Moving on to Kai, hope it answers all my other questions.

Nov 5, 2010 7:04 PM

Aug 2010
That.Was.Incredible. The way the story built it self up, the way the mystery was portrayed, characters, everything. Was expected a more f'd up ending but this one suffices as well. The amount of enjoyment was insane. Definitely one of my fav's
Nov 17, 2010 3:58 PM

Jul 2009
I started this anime thinking it was going to be over-hyped and boring like Haruhi or Fate/Stay Night but I was definitely mistaken. The storyline was brilliant, the characters were amazing (whether they were being normal or absolutely insane), the structure was innovative and refreshing (if slightly confusing at times) and the gore was great. It dipped slightly in the middle but overall it was a great series 9/10.
Nov 17, 2010 11:45 PM

Jul 2009
i love this series :D

it was intense, emotional, and bizarre all the way.

when i watch this the 1st 2 episode i was kinda bored, it was not until months later i had to rewatch this again and i was hook, definitely a 10/10 for me.

we need more anime's like this :)
Dec 2, 2010 9:50 PM

Nov 2010
damn this was a good anime. its been the only thing ive ever watched to actually give me chills. and that includes non anime horror movies. i was hooked within the 1st minute of the 1st ep. now i hope the other season are as good/better.
Hokuto_no_FuzzDec 2, 2010 9:58 PM
Jan 1, 2011 8:34 PM

Sep 2010
This show was awsome, I might even go as far as say the best anime I've watched, unfortunatly its like 4:30 now so I'll be starting Kai tomorrow XD
I also loved how it only hit me that it was a repeating time loop when Rika got into Ooishi's car(I'm so damn slow >_<)

Any awsome, awsome show 10/10
Jan 14, 2011 5:44 PM

Oct 2010
An amazing ending to a great anime. Definitely going on my favorites. 10/10
Jan 25, 2011 9:19 PM

Jan 2011
This is awesome I wish the second season was dubbed but guess I'll watch subbed since I can't wait
Feb 3, 2011 6:05 PM

Oct 2010
I thought this series seemed to lack focus. It seemed random and inexplicable. But I've been watching the 2nd season and it explains everything important very early on, which applies to the 1st season. I think if I would have understood what was going on (instead of just guessing), I would have enjoyed the first season more.

I ended up taking a long time to watch the first season because I wasn't exactly looking forward to each episode. But the 2nd season seems much better to me, much more coherent and focuses, so I've watched almost the first 14 episodes in 2 sittings.
Feb 10, 2011 12:51 PM

Oct 2010
Ii thought this ending was a bit odd, it seemed like it was lacking in something. truthfully i was hoping for a massive blood bath as an ending, so I am a little disappointing.
Feb 15, 2011 1:55 PM

Jan 2011
Nichibotsu-kaeru said:
Ii thought this ending was a bit odd, it seemed like it was lacking in something. truthfully i was hoping for a massive blood bath as an ending, so I am a little disappointing.

Well, this is suppose to be considered a pseudo-good ending.

Well, until you watch the Higurashi Kai.
May 1, 2011 1:29 PM

Sep 2009
Could have been better if the ending was a sad one, I didn't expect this after watching 26 episodes. Well, good anime, very intelligent, I enjoyed overall, some parts were boring...
May 22, 2011 8:33 AM
Sep 2010
Still confused about the ending. I wonder if there is no hope and that time will always reset no matter what. I'm about tow watch the second season and hope it gives out more hints about what's going on.
Uploader53
May 24, 2011 8:58 AM
Apr 2011
So there's certainly much more to be explained, I'm sure Kai will answer all my questions.

I'll get to Kai... eventually. :3
Jun 2, 2011 12:13 PM

Aug 2010
Awesome show!!! You really need to pay attention when watching this.
Jun 2, 2011 1:02 PM
Dec 2007
Uploader53 said:
Still confused about the ending. I wonder if there is no hope and that time will always reset no matter what. I'm about tow watch the second season and hope it gives out more hints about what's going on.
I still laugh at how they gloss over the fact everyone is killed that night and the timeline restarts (that's why Rika gets called for questioning for the Watanagashi murders at the end).

Jun 3, 2011 6:38 AM
Jun 2011
At Dragnoer,
One more thing. When planning to kill Satoko's uncle, Keiichi talks to Mion, who says she remembers a similar conversation, but that conversation, in ep. 17, was with Shion.
Jun 15, 2011 1:33 PM

Jun 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Uploader53 said:
I still laugh at how they gloss over the fact everyone is killed that night and the timeline restarts (that's why Rika gets called for questioning for the Watanagashi murders at the end).

Actually, I'm pretty sure the part where Ooishi sees Rika at the end is just another world, not the Tsumihoroboshi world.

EDIT: randoms comments on the episode after watching it a few times/reading the VN
(8 min in) Awww... I forgot the Anime didn't have Keiichi's friendship/I-know-what-you're-going-through/let-me-share-my-(epiphany/newly re-remembered memories) speech to Rena
(13 min in) ehhh... they should have squeezed that flashback in when it actually happened, and have just a few words talking about it at this point... kind of what they did in the VN, but what's in the anime still works. I just say it should be different so you can have that "Oh hey! I remember that too!" when Satoko asks if you remember, instead of just thinking "Remember wut? o.o' "
(16 min+) Awesome.
(22 min in) as I said before, different world.

And now, one last thing. Watch the first arc, Onikakushi-hen again. Only look at things through Rena's POV. You will be hit with a new dose of horror and tragedy.
Zfish9Jun 19, 2011 5:21 PM
Jun 22, 2011 5:17 AM

Dec 2010
Why aren't all finales this good? More importantly, why wasn't the entire series up to the standard of this episode? There was so much promise in the series and a few genuine masterpiece episodes, but ultimately the show simply had far too many 'exposition' episodes to make the experience what it should have been. The tension present in this episode, and episode 11 in particular, was when the series really hit it's peak, but the draught of moments like this was a real disappointment.

I'ma give it 7/10, but it should have been so much more.
"Ah yes, the demon drink...'Nature's Alzheimer's' they call it"
Jun 22, 2011 6:17 AM
Dec 2007
Zfish9 said:
Leon-Gun said:
Uploader53 said:

Actually, I'm pretty sure the part where Ooishi sees Rika at the end is just another world, not the Tsumihoroboshi world.

And now, one last thing. Watch the first arc, Onikakushi-hen again. Only look at things through Rena's POV. You will be hit with a new dose of horror and tragedy.
Oh, I know it's a new timeline. That's why I say they gloss it over. They return to it again at the start of Kai, but merely to put everything together, and to add details they cut out or simply forgot to add.

And seeing the first arc through Rena's side is heartbreaking, especially since all Rena ever does is worry for Keiichi.

Jul 8, 2011 12:48 PM
Jul 2010
Ok... I got a pretty good ending but no answer to my questions. The parasite and its effect is obviously real but that doesn't mean everything written in Takano's scrapbook is. And I seriously doubt those are "alien" parasites. Plus, I find it even more stupid that they can take control of bodies. Even more so when taking into account the last two arcs, which expose the motives behind the characters' actions. There has to be some other explanation. So I'll get to Kai in... a month, probably? I just need a break from this.

Oh, and why is everyone saying this was a happy ending? I'm pretty sure at least someone died off screen because in the end a reset still occurs (and if it would still occur regardless of the results, Rika wouldn't be trying so hard to make things right). Anyway, I have no idea what the hell Satoko was saying she "remembered" nor why everyone was suddenly freed (they were tied, right?). Besides that, the ending was nearly perfect (since I "know" - or at least expect - that all my remaining questions will be answered in the second season).

However, overall, I don't know how to rate this. Story-wise, it's really well done and thought (I guess the credit for that goes to the VN though) but my enjoyment wasn't really all that high. In fact, if I didn't like things that make me think, I would have been extremely bored since the horror aspects didn't do it for me. Except for Rena's "uso da" in the first arc, which managed to spook me (I really wasn't expecting it) and pretty much everything in Shion's arc, which I found totally sick, nothing really affected me. Plus, Satoko's arc was wired... I didn't understand the reason everyone who Keiichi wished would die ended up dying in one way or another. Including the entire village. Moreover, there's the animation quality. There's Rika's hair constantly changing color (and that really bothered me) and in one episode Rena's phone cable isn't pluged anywhere when she was talking to Keiichi, etc... But do have to admit that Higurashi has the creepiest facial expressions I've ever seen. The voice acting was superb as well. So, this is something I'd definitely give a 9/10 if it wasn't for that couple of boring episodes and the fact that some relevant questions remained unanswered. Even if that was intentional. Meh, I can't really decided between the 8 and the 9 (this is one of those times I wish MAL would accept decimals) but I'll leave it a 9/10 for now.
Jul 8, 2011 1:12 PM
Dec 2007
Dusk252 said:

Oh, and why is everyone saying this was a happy ending? I'm pretty sure at least someone died off screen because in the end a reset still occurs (and if it would still occur regardless of the results, Rika wouldn't be trying so hard to make things right). Anyway, I have no idea what the hell Satoko was saying she "remembered" nor why everyone was suddenly freed (they were tied, right?).
Questions still unanswered because Kai has those answers. As for the Satoko arc, Keiichi wishing for their death and they dying was purely coincidental and he thought it was true because of his insanity.

Jul 8, 2011 10:34 PM

Nov 2010
so June repeats itself infinitely, rika has memories of it and kei acquired memories of it, so basically, they were all unique stories and they really happened?
Jul 11, 2011 7:59 PM
May 2011
Smiley26 said:
That was very good... It's weird that Rika knows that it's repeating over and over, but what a finale... Unfortunately I think the series will probably go back to the start of June so we don't get to see Keiichi acting as Rena's servant :(
lsumi said:

what is with you people, neither will happen and both are extremly one sided, ecpecially mion, shes juts steriotypical bitchy girl, rena and keichi are out of place but after this episode even though i hope they avoid that at all cost rena would make more sense
Jul 11, 2011 10:36 PM

Oct 2010
horofirefox said:
so June repeats itself infinitely, rika has memories of it and kei acquired memories of it, so basically, they were all unique stories and they really happened?

Yep, something like that. The next season will clear it up for you right from the start.
Sep 5, 2011 4:57 PM

Sep 2011
This storyline expanded so much over just 26 episodes; I'm really impressed. There's so many questions left unanswered, and obviously this forces brings me to have more curiousity, leading to more hours of this twisted anime, in the second season. It's disturbing but I can definitely never stop watching until I'm completely finished.
This seems like the happiest ending so far...I wonder why time was AGAIN repeated, and how many more times it has to be repeated? Does Rika control time or something? O_e'' Maybe when her voice changes to become more serious and mature, it's her as an adult channeling her words into the past...? I can't think of any logical explanation.

This would have been the best ending for the entire series, if all my 30 or so questions were answered. It shows the importance of friendship. But Rika shows that, no...it will happen again. Contradicting my previous thoughts....in that case, perhaps Rika can't control time herself.

Wow...this anime sucked me in completely. Next season!
Sep 16, 2011 10:31 PM

May 2011
...It's gonna be a while before I manage to wrap my head around all this... ^_^V
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tekky99 - Mar 14, 2008

268 by walgreenscanada »»
Apr 13, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 16, 2008

171 by Extremo888 »»
Mar 27, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 17, 2008

210 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 21, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 16, 2008

142 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 21, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Voltlighter - Dec 28, 2007

148 by Ratris_Decision »»
Feb 4, 12:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.